IndiaDivine.org

address

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Priyanka, I found out the following Naadi reader's address as well : Sri B. RajuNaadi ReaderShri Kaushika Mahashiva Nadi Jothida NilayamE-1/209 , 2nd floor,Near Krishna MarketLajpat Nagar - Part INew Delhi-110024 Tel: 298-17280 and 298-13679, 26848280 He is the one who would predict based on your Thumb Impression and match it . All the Best. Just let me know how it goes. Regards, Vinaypriyanka misra <pri_m12 wrote: does anybody have any idea about Nadi Astrologer in New Delhi? and how far they are correct? Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less.

New Messenger with Voice. Call regular phones from your PC and save big.

Guest guest

Hi Vinay is he a genuine nadi reader has nybody visited him. i went to this address only and the general predictions given by them were true but i wanted to know whether the future prediction given by them are true or not. Priyankavinay jaiswal <vinay_jaiswal_up wrote: Priyanka, I found out the following Naadi reader's address as well : Sri B. RajuNaadi ReaderShri Kaushika Mahashiva Nadi Jothida NilayamE-1/209 , 2nd floor,Near Krishna MarketLajpat Nagar - Part INew Delhi-110024 Tel: 298-17280 and 298-13679, 26848280 He is the one who would predict based on your Thumb Impression and match it . All the Best. Just let me know how it goes. Regards, Vinaypriyanka misra <pri_m12 wrote: does anybody have any idea about Nadi Astrologer in New Delhi? and how far they are correct? Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less. New Messenger with Voice. Call regular phones from your PC and save big. Tired of spam?

Mail has the best spam protection around

• 1 year later...

II Om Gurave Namah II Hari om , Dear Satish ji,

Namskar,There is spelling mistake.

His E mail ID is

visti

with best wishes. OM TATSAT------------------------swami_rcsFor Consultation -Servicehttp://www.kaalvastu.comhttp://www.cosmograce.blogspot.com------------------------ Oh Creator Of The Universe ! We meditate upon thy radiant power that illuminate our intellects, destroy our sins, and guide us in the right direction!

-

satishdesh_25

Sunday, November 25, 2007 1:47 PM

[Om Krishna Guru] ADDRESS

Dear members - Namaskara. I send two mails to shri. visti larsen at visti (AT) shrigaruda (DOT) com . But everytime i received a note - PERMNANT FAILURE. Can anybody give me his correct EMAIL? Waiting for any response! Regards. SATISH.

• 6 months later...