IndiaDivine.org

Naadi astrologer in chennai --- Want to know the address

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

dear friends

has someone gone to consult Mr. karunakaran of sughar nadi at T nagar , Chennai ?

please share the experience .

or have u heard about him from others ?

please tell about him.

Guest guest

Hi

I have met this guy Karunakaran ...and had my predictions done from him.For my firend it just happened the same way.Like job issues her marraige all happened.

For me, its been a year I have seen.They predicted I would get a pormotion then a job shift in high tech industry all.Then after sometime a lean period.Till now it happened the same way.time period was accurate.But few major events ar eyet to happen and very less time is left.Donno how things will turn up!

They predict in between too bad things and warn if we don do parigaras things will happen that way.I don beleive in this.Even if you leave it like that things will happen as destined.

There were times when for a friend things did not happen the same way!

Things are quiet mysterious!I believe whatever they say,trust in God and lead life with more confidence,as nothing is sure till it happens!I have seen people get a clue about thier future and manipulate.I dont believe in such things!

Regards,

Shuba--- On Thu, 29/5/08, nitin jain <ecstacymaster wrote:

nitin jain <ecstacymasterRe: Naadi astrologer in chennai --- Re: Want to know the address Date: Thursday, 29 May, 2008, 9:13 PM

dear friends

has someone gone to consult Mr. karunakaran of sughar nadi at T nagar , Chennai ?

please share the experience .

or have u heard about him from others ?

please tell about him.

What is your Emotional Quotient? Find out.

Guest guest

hello shubha thanku for ur response. so has ur promotion taken place and change of job also ? as predicted ? and time period right ?have u done shanti and deeksha ? or not at all ?and is ur friend married on time mentioned in nadi ?

u said that for one friend things did not happen same ? did he read from karunakaran ?thanks nitin

Guest guest

Hi

My promotions, job shifts , industry all happened just as said,the same time.I dont know if it is fluke or prediction came true.!!!!

I never did any remedy.The guy whom my friend married,it kind of matched.Another friend had her naadi seen somewhere in Chrompet.We tried to get her copy in Tnagar,we couldnt.So we made the guy there interpret it again.If I see the things that have happened...the situations were more tougher than predicted,it was a goof up.

The one in Tnagar was more detailed.Like stage by stage.Again,its your luck.There are possibilties things might get goofed if your naadi is not found!

You can see it ,doesnt mean every step in life you need to take as predicted!

Regards,

Shuba--- On Sun, 1/6/08, nitin jain <ecstacymaster wrote:

nitin jain <ecstacymasterRe: Naadi astrologer in chennai --- Re: Want to know the address Date: Sunday, 1 June, 2008, 9:10 PM

hello shubha thanku for ur response. so has ur promotion taken place and change of job also ? as predicted ? and time period right ?have u done shanti and deeksha ? or not at all ?and is ur friend married on time mentioned in nadi ? u said that for one friend things did not happen same ? did he read from karunakaran ?thanks nitin

Explore your hobbies and interests. Click here to begin.