IndiaDivine.org

Fwd: jeeva naadi article in dhinathanthi EPISODE 41

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Note: forwarded message attached.

episode no : 41

This time a person named viswanathan who lost his passport and baggage in dubai was been intimated about his belongings by sage agathiar and later sage agathiar reminded about his pending ppoojas that viswanathan forgot to do before his arrival in dubai .

hanumath dasan received a phone call from dubai at night 10 'O' clock. the other side was the voice of Mr. viswanath who came to seek a solution for his job and on regard to this sage agathiyar told that " you will be going to middle east for a better job get ready and utilise the oppurtunity ." but the very next of his arrival in dubai . he has caught into a tough situation where he has lost his baggage along with his passports and money. their telphone conversation is listed below .

viswanath : sir, i have lost my passport and my baggage with money. now i don't have single penny .i don't know what to do now.kindly please ask sage agathiar and tell me whether i can get back my bags and passports,

hanumath dasan : where are you staying now ?

viswanath : in a hotel . i have told them that i will settle the amount tomorrow.

hanumath dasan : where did you loose your luggage ?

viswanath : in the same hotel . i lost the bag when i was about to pay the amount to the cashier .

hanumath dasan : did you search the shopping centre where you went ?

viswanath : i have searched till now , but i couldnot get the bag .sage agathiar told that my future will be fine in foreign .but these things happened in the very next day of my arrival here.

hanumath felt the necessicity to read the jeeva naadi . after a bath he be began to read the jeeva naadi in which sage agathiar " the bags which viswanath has lost will be found soon . tell him to pray his favourite sai baba and pray his kula deva ".

hanumath dasan discloses viswanath as a desciple of sai baba and also a desciple of sage agasthiya , he often comes to jeeva naadi for seeking solutions to his problems . and whatever sage agathiya tells to perform as remedial pooja he does that with a great sincerity.and a person with such spiritual following is now facing this trouble, this particular question was running in hanumath dasan's mind. and hanumath dasan began to read the jeeva naadi for finding the reason behind this trouble.

for the above request sage agathiar mentioned the reason like this " once when viswanathan was trying for his job. he prayed to parthi sidhdhar that if he gets a job in abroad then he will do anna dhaanam to 100 persons and also to his kula deva that he will performa a pooja named " karuda urchavam " . he has not performed anything as per his prayers and promises. since he was in hurry and very busy during these days .. if he would have completed all his promises then he would not have caught into this situation . so tell him to pray now that after returning from abroad he will complete all these promises very soon and he will get the lost things within 18 minutes " ... like this sage agathiar replied to hanumath dasan .

within few minutes viswanathan made a call to hanumath dasan .

viswanathan: sir . i don't know how to thank sage agathiar .before coming to dubai i made a promise to parthi sidhdhar that i will do anna dhaanam to 100 persons and to my kula deva that i will perform a pooja .but i have not completed any of these . i will do it as soon as i return home . aand just now i got a call from a shopping centre .they have found my luggages - i 'm going to that place .i will call you once i getback my luggages "

hanumath dasan was happpy that sage agathiar has helped a person in middle east to find his lost luggages .

after 30 minutes , viswanathan called hanumath dasan and told that " sir, a person looking like a hindu rishi has come here and has returned the luggages - this was the identification given by an employee in the shopping centre who has received the bag - i had a picture of sage agathiar in my pocket - when i showed that to that employee - he told that it was the same person from whom he got the bag .... the money and the particulars in the bag are very safe ."like this viswanathan told hanumath dasan and thanked sage agathiar for the blessings given to him ....

the above incident was the first to hanumath dasan regarding sage agathair who helped a person outside india.. this made hanumath to believe that sage agathiar would help anyone -who comes to him in seeking a solution to a problem .

end of the episode 41 .....

REGARDS

viswanath

chennai

Guest guest

Dear sir, Episode 41 is very interesting and shows Maharshis are presnt everywhere even in the present chaotic times and help distressed people who are destined and have implicit belief in them. Agasthiar handing over the bag belonging to Viswanath shows he is blessed. It also shows Maharshis forgive the wrong done if it is not intentional. K.Venkateswarlu viswanath gopi <vis_tamil wrote: Note: forwarded message attached. 3 Jun 2008 06:14:14 -0000"viswanath " <arupadai_aasivis_tamilSubject: jeeva naadi article in dhinathanthi EPISODE 41 episode no : 41 This time a person named viswanathan who lost his passport and baggage in dubai was been intimated about his belongings by sage agathiar and later sage agathiar reminded about his pending ppoojas that viswanathan forgot to do before his arrival in dubai . hanumath dasan received a phone call from dubai at night 10 'O' clock. the other side was the voice of Mr. viswanath who came to seek a solution

for his job and on regard to this sage agathiyar told that " you will be going to middle east for a better job get ready and utilise the oppurtunity ." but the very next of his arrival in dubai . he has caught into a tough situation where he has lost his baggage along with his passports and money. their telphone conversation is listed below . viswanath : sir, i have lost my passport and my baggage with money. now i don't have single penny .i don't know what to do now.kindly please ask sage agathiar and tell me whether i can get back my bags and passports, hanumath dasan : where are you staying now ? viswanath : in a hotel . i have told them that i will settle the amount tomorrow. hanumath dasan : where did you loose your luggage ? viswanath : in the same hotel . i lost the bag when i was about to pay the amount to the cashier . hanumath dasan :

did you search the shopping centre where you went ? viswanath : i have searched till now , but i couldnot get the bag .sage agathiar told that my future will be fine in foreign .but these things happened in the very next day of my arrival here. hanumath felt the necessicity to read the jeeva naadi . after a bath he be began to read the jeeva naadi in which sage agathiar " the bags which viswanath has lost will be found soon . tell him to pray his favourite sai baba and pray his kula deva ". hanumath dasan discloses viswanath as a desciple of sai baba and also a desciple of sage agasthiya , he often comes to jeeva naadi for seeking solutions to his problems . and whatever sage agathiya tells to perform as remedial pooja he does that with a great sincerity.and a person with such spiritual following is now facing this trouble, this particular question was running in hanumath dasan's mind. and

hanumath dasan began to read the jeeva naadi for finding the reason behind this trouble. for the above request sage agathiar mentioned the reason like this " once when viswanathan was trying for his job. he prayed to parthi sidhdhar that if he gets a job in abroad then he will do anna dhaanam to 100 persons and also to his kula deva that he will performa a pooja named " karuda urchavam " . he has not performed anything as per his prayers and promises. since he was in hurry and very busy during these days .. if he would have completed all his promises then he would not have caught into this situation . so tell him to pray now that after returning from abroad he will complete all these promises very soon and he will get the lost things within 18 minutes " ... like this sage agathiar replied to hanumath dasan . within few minutes viswanathan made a call to hanumath dasan . viswanathan: sir . i don't

know how to thank sage agathiar .before coming to dubai i made a promise to parthi sidhdhar that i will do anna dhaanam to 100 persons and to my kula deva that i will perform a pooja .but i have not completed any of these . i will do it as soon as i return home . aand just now i got a call from a shopping centre .they have found my luggages - i 'm going to that place .i will call you once i getback my luggages " hanumath dasan was happpy that sage agathiar has helped a person in middle east to find his lost luggages . after 30 minutes , viswanathan called hanumath dasan and told that " sir, a person looking like a hindu rishi has come here and has returned the luggages - this was the identification given by an employee in the shopping centre who has received the bag - i had a picture of sage agathiar in my pocket - when i showed that to that employee - he told that it was the same

person from whom he got the bag .... the money and the particulars in the bag are very safe ."like this viswanathan told hanumath dasan and thanked sage agathiar for the blessings given to him .... the above incident was the first to hanumath dasan regarding sage agathair who helped a person outside india.. this made hanumath to believe that sage agathiar would help anyone -who comes to him in seeking a solution to a problem . end of the episode 41 ..... REGARDS viswanath chennai

Bring your gang together. Do your thing. Find your favourite Group.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

Namaste Viswanathji,

I have read the stories of Hanumath Dasan through this group. I was very much interested to read all the episodes from episode 1 till recent once.

Where will I get to read all the episodes online?

We are so blessed to have such souls amidst us.

"Sarve Janaa Sukhino Bhavanthu"

Jai SaiRam

Sahana

viswanath gopi <vis_tamilnaadi Monday, June 2, 2008 11:23:27 PM Fwd: jeeva naadi article in dhinathanthi EPISODE 41

Note: forwarded message attached.

-----Inline Message Follows-----

This time a person named viswanathan who lost his passport and baggage in dubai was been intimated about his belongings by sage agathiar and later sage agathiar reminded about his pending ppoojas that viswanathan forgot to do before his arrival in dubai .

hanumath dasan received a phone call from dubai at night 10 'O' clock. the other side was the voice of Mr. viswanath who came to seek a solution for his job and on regard to this sage agathiyar told that " you will be going to middle east for a better job get ready and utilise the oppurtunity ." but the very next of his arrival in dubai . he has caught into a tough situation where he has lost his baggage along with his passports and money. their telphone conversation is listed below .

viswanath : sir, i have lost my passport and my baggage with money. now i don't have single penny .i don't know what to do now.kindly please ask sage agathiar and tell me whether i can get back my bags and passports,

viswanath : in a hotel . i have told them that i will settle the amount tomorrow.

viswanath : in the same hotel . i lost the bag when i was about to pay the amount to the cashier .

viswanath : i have searched till now , but i couldnot get the bag .sage agathiar told that my future will be fine in foreign .but these things happened in the very next day of my arrival here.

hanumath felt the necessicity to read the jeeva naadi . after a bath he be began to read the jeeva naadi in which sage agathiar " the bags which viswanath has lost will be found soon . tell him to pray his favourite sai baba and pray his kula deva ".

hanumath dasan discloses viswanath as a desciple of sai baba and also a desciple of sage agasthiya , he often comes to jeeva naadi for seeking solutions to his problems . and whatever sage agathiya tells to perform as remedial pooja he does that with a great sincerity.and a person with such spiritual following is now facing this trouble, this particular question was running in hanumath dasan's mind. and hanumath dasan began to read the jeeva naadi for finding the reason behind this trouble.

for the above request sage agathiar mentioned the reason like this " once when viswanathan was trying for his job. he prayed to parthi sidhdhar that if he gets a job in abroad then he will do anna dhaanam to 100 persons and also to his kula deva that he will performa a pooja named " karuda urchavam " . he has not performed anything as per his prayers and promises. since he was in hurry and very busy during these days .. if he would have completed all his promises then he would not have caught into this situation . so tell him to pray now that after returning from abroad he will complete all these promises very soon and he will get the lost things within 18 minutes " ... like this sage agathiar replied to hanumath dasan .

viswanathan: sir . i don't know how to thank sage agathiar .before coming to dubai i made a promise to parthi sidhdhar that i will do anna dhaanam to 100 persons and to my kula deva that i will perform a pooja .but i have not completed any of these . i will do it as soon as i return home . aand just now i got a call from a shopping centre .they have found my luggages - i 'm going to that place .i will call you once i getback my luggages "

hanumath dasan was happpy that sage agathiar has helped a person in middle east to find his lost luggages .

after 30 minutes , viswanathan called hanumath dasan and told that " sir, a person looking like a hindu rishi has come here and has returned the luggages - this was the identification given by an employee in the shopping centre who has received the bag - i had a picture of sage agathiar in my pocket - when i showed that to that employee - he told that it was the same person from whom he got the bag .... the money and the particulars in the bag are very safe ."like this viswanathan told hanumath dasan and thanked sage agathiar for the blessings given to him ....

the above incident was the first to hanumath dasan regarding sage agathair who helped a person outside india.. this made hanumath to believe that sage agathiar would help anyone -who comes to him in seeking a solution to a problem .

REGARDS

viswanath

chennai

-----Inline Attachment Follows-----

REGARDS

viswanath

chennai

Guest guest

Two questions on this posting:

1. Who is Hanumath Dasan? Nvr heard of him. What is his whereabouts.

2. What is this Jeeva naadi. How is it different from other nadi.

, Sahana Kashyap

<sahana_c_kashyap wrote:

>

> Namaste Viswanathji,

> I have read the stories of Hanumath Dasan through this group.  I

was very much interested to read all the episodes from episode 1 till

recent once.

> Where will I get to read all the episodes online?

>    We are so blessed to have such souls amidst us.

> " Sarve Janaa Sukhino Bhavanthu "

> Jai SaiRam

> Sahana

>

>

>

> viswanath gopi <vis_tamil

> naadi

> Monday, June 2, 2008 11:23:27 PM

> Fwd: jeeva naadi article in dhinathanthi

EPISODE 41

>

>

>

>

> Note: forwarded message attached.

>

>

> -----Inline Message Follows-----

>

>

> episode no : 41

>  

>

>      This time a person named viswanathan who lost his passport and

baggage in dubai was been intimated about his belongings by sage

agathiar and later sage agathiar reminded about his pending ppoojas

that viswanathan forgot to do before his arrival in dubai .

>  

> hanumath dasan received a phone call from dubai at night 10 'O'

clock. the other side was the voice of Mr. viswanath who came to seek

a solution for his job and on regard to this sage agathiyar told

that " you will be going to middle east for a better job get ready

and utilise the oppurtunity . " but the very next of his arrival in

dubai . he has caught into a tough situation where he has lost his

baggage along with his passports and money. their telphone

conversation is listed below .

>

> viswanath : sir, i have lost my passport and my baggage with money.

now i don't have  single penny .i don't know what to do now.kindly

please ask sage agathiar and tell me whether i can get back my bags

and passports,

> hanumath dasan : where are you staying now ?

> viswanath : in a hotel . i have told them that i will settle the

amount tomorrow.

>

> hanumath dasan : where did you loose your luggage ?

> viswanath : in the same hotel . i lost the bag when i was about to

pay the amount to the cashier .

> hanumath dasan : did you search the shopping centre where you

went  ?

> viswanath : i have searched till now , but i couldnot get the

bag .sage agathiar told that my future will be fine in foreign .but 

these things happened in the very next day of my arrival here.

> hanumath felt the necessicity to read the jeeva naadi . after a

bath he be began to read the jeeva naadi in which sage agathiar " the

bags which viswanath has lost will be found soon . tell him to pray

his favourite sai baba and pray his kula deva " .

> hanumath dasan discloses  viswanath as a desciple of sai baba and

also a desciple of sage agasthiya , he often comes to jeeva naadi for

seeking solutions to his problems . and whatever sage agathiya tells

to perform as remedial pooja he does that with a great sincerity.and

a person with such spiritual following is now facing this trouble,

this particular question was running in hanumath dasan's mind. and

hanumath dasan began to read the jeeva naadi for finding the reason

behind this trouble.

> for the above request sage agathiar mentioned the reason like

this " once when viswanathan was trying for his job. he prayed to

parthi sidhdhar that if he gets a job in abroad then he will do anna

dhaanam to 100 persons and also to his kula deva that he will

performa a pooja named " karuda urchavam " . he has not performed

anything as per his prayers and promises. since he was in hurry and

very busy during these days ..  if he would have completed all his

promises then he would not have caught into this situation . so tell

him to pray now that after returning from abroad he will complete all

these promises very soon and he will get the lost things within 18

minutes " ... like this  sage agathiar replied to hanumath dasan .

> within few minutes viswanathan made a call to hanumath dasan .

> viswanathan: sir . i don't know how to thank sage agathiar .before

coming to dubai i made a promise to parthi sidhdhar that i will

> do anna dhaanam to 100 persons and  to my kula deva that i will

perform a pooja .but i have not completed any of these . i will do it

as soon  as i return home . aand just now i got a call from a

shopping centre .they  have found my  luggages - i 'm going to that

place .i will call you once i getback my luggages "

>  

> hanumath dasan was happpy that sage agathiar has helped a person in

middle east to find his lost luggages .

> after  30 minutes , viswanathan called hanumath dasan and told

that " sir, a person looking like a hindu rishi  has come here and

has returned the luggages - this was the identification given by an

employee in the shopping centre who has received the bag - i had a

picture of sage agathiar in my pocket - when i showed that to that

employee - he told that it was the same person  from whom he got the

bag .... the money and the particulars in the bag are very safe . "

> like this viswanathan told hanumath dasan and thanked sage agathiar

for the blessings given to him ....

> the above incident was the first to hanumath dasan regarding sage

agathair who helped a person outside india.. this made hanumath to

believe that sage agathiar would help anyone -who comes to him in

seeking a solution to a problem .

>

> end of the episode 41  .....

>  

> REGARDS

> viswanath

> chennai

>  

>  

>  

>  

>  

>

>  

>

>

> -----Inline Attachment Follows-----

>

>

>  

>

>      This time a person named viswanathan who lost his passport and

baggage in dubai was been intimated about his belongings by sage

agathiar and later sage agathiar reminded about his pending ppoojas

that viswanathan forgot to do before his arrival in dubai .

>  

>

now i don't have  single penny .i don't know what to do now.kindly

please ask sage agathiar and tell me whether i can get back my bags

and passports,

amount tomorrow.

>

went  ?

bag .sage agathiar told that my future will be fine in foreign .but 

these things happened in the very next day of my arrival here.

> hanumath dasan discloses  viswanath as a desciple of sai baba and

also a desciple of sage agasthiya , he often comes to jeeva naadi for

seeking solutions to his problems . and whatever sage agathiya tells

to perform as remedial pooja he does that with a great sincerity.and

a person with such spiritual following is now facing this trouble,

this particular question was running in hanumath dasan's mind. and

hanumath dasan began to read the jeeva naadi for finding the reason

behind this trouble.

very busy during these days ..  if he would have completed all his

promises then he would not have caught into this situation . so tell

him to pray now that after returning from abroad he will complete all

these promises very soon and he will get the lost things within 18

minutes " ... like this  sage agathiar replied to hanumath dasan .

> do anna dhaanam to 100 persons and  to my kula deva that i will

perform a pooja .but i have not completed any of these . i will do it

as soon  as i return home . aand just now i got a call from a

shopping centre .they  have found my  luggages - i 'm going to that

place .i will call you once i getback my luggages "

>  

> after  30 minutes , viswanathan called hanumath dasan and told

that " sir, a person looking like a hindu rishi  has come here and

has returned the luggages - this was the identification given by an

employee in the shopping centre who has received the bag - i had a

picture of sage agathiar in my pocket - when i showed that to that

employee - he told that it was the same person  from whom he got the

bag .... the money and the particulars in the bag are very safe . "

> like this viswanathan told hanumath dasan and thanked sage agathiar

for the blessings given to him ....

> the above incident was the first to hanumath dasan regarding sage

agathair who helped a person outside india.. this made hanumath to

believe that sage agathiar would help anyone -who comes to him in

seeking a solution to a problem .

>

> end of the episode 41  .....

>  

> REGARDS

> viswanath

> chennai

>

Guest guest

To

vr.2006

Kindly see the previous postings or use the search engine to write few words in the group to find what ever you need and all details are available in the previous messages posted in this group as easy way.

With Prema and Aum

Iraivanadi........S. Padmanaban

--- On Wed, 18/6/08, vr.2006 <vr.2006 wrote:

vr.2006 <vr.2006 Re: Fwd: jeeva naadi article in dhinathanthi EPISODE 41 Date: Wednesday, 18 June, 2008, 5:30 PM

Two questions on this posting:1. Who is Hanumath Dasan? Nvr heard of him. What is his whereabouts.2. What is this Jeeva naadi. How is it different from other nadi., Sahana Kashyap <sahana_c_kashyap@ ...> wrote:>> Namaste Viswanathji,> I have read the stories of Hanumath Dasan through this group. I was very much interested to read all the episodes from episode 1 till recent once.> Where will I get to read all the episodes online?> We are so blessed to have such souls amidst us.> "Sarve Janaa Sukhino Bhavanthu"> Jai SaiRam> Sahana> > > > viswanath gopi <vis_tamil@. ..>> naadi <>> Monday, June 2, 2008 11:23:27 PM> Fwd: jeeva naadi article in dhinathanthi EPISODE 41> > > > > Note: forwarded message attached. > > > -----Inline Message Follows-----> > > episode no : 41 > > > This time a person named viswanathan who lost his passport and baggage in dubai was been intimated about his belongings by sage agathiar and later sage agathiar reminded about his pending ppoojas that viswanathan forgot to do before his arrival in dubai .> > hanumath dasan received a phone call from dubai at night 10 'O' clock. the other side was the voice of Mr. viswanath who came to seek a solution for his job and on regard to this sage agathiyar told that " you will be going to middle

east for a better job get ready and utilise the oppurtunity ." but the very next of his arrival in dubai . he has caught into a tough situation where he has lost his baggage along with his passports and money. their telphone conversation is listed below .> > viswanath : sir, i have lost my passport and my baggage with money. now i don't have single penny .i don't know what to do now.kindly please ask sage agathiar and tell me whether i can get back my bags and passports,> hanumath dasan : where are you staying now ?> viswanath : in a hotel . i have told them that i will settle the amount tomorrow.> > hanumath dasan : where did you loose your luggage ?> viswanath : in the same hotel . i lost the bag when i was about to pay the amount to the cashier .> hanumath dasan : did you search the shopping centre where you went ?> viswanath : i have

searched till now , but i couldnot get the bag .sage agathiar told that my future will be fine in foreign .but these things happened in the very next day of my arrival here.> hanumath felt the necessicity to read the jeeva naadi . after a bath he be began to read the jeeva naadi in which sage agathiar " the bags which viswanath has lost will be found soon . tell him to pray his favourite sai baba and pray his kula deva ".> hanumath dasan discloses viswanath as a desciple of sai baba and also a desciple of sage agasthiya , he often comes to jeeva naadi for seeking solutions to his problems . and whatever sage agathiya tells to perform as remedial pooja he does that with a great sincerity.and a person with such spiritual following is now facing this trouble, this particular question was running in hanumath dasan's mind. and hanumath dasan began to read the jeeva naadi for finding the

reason behind this trouble.> for the above request sage agathiar mentioned the reason like this " once when viswanathan was trying for his job. he prayed to parthi sidhdhar that if he gets a job in abroad then he will do anna dhaanam to 100 persons and also to his kula deva that he will performa a pooja named " karuda urchavam " . he has not performed anything as per his prayers and promises. since he was in hurry and very busy during these days .. if he would have completed all his promises then he would not have caught into this situation . so tell him to pray now that after returning from abroad he will complete all these promises very soon and he will get the lost things within 18 minutes " ... like this sage agathiar replied to hanumath dasan .> within few minutes viswanathan made a call to hanumath dasan .> viswanathan: sir . i don't know how to thank sage agathiar

..before coming to dubai i made a promise to parthi sidhdhar that i will > do anna dhaanam to 100 persons and to my kula deva that i will perform a pooja .but i have not completed any of these . i will do it as soon as i return home . aand just now i got a call from a shopping centre .they have found my luggages - i 'm going to that place .i will call you once i getback my luggages "> > hanumath dasan was happpy that sage agathiar has helped a person in middle east to find his lost luggages .> after 30 minutes , viswanathan called hanumath dasan and told that " sir, a person looking like a hindu rishi has come here and has returned the luggages - this was the identification given by an employee in the shopping centre who has received the bag - i had a picture of sage agathiar in my pocket - when i showed that to that employee - he told that

it was the same person from whom he got the bag .... the money and the particulars in the bag are very safe ."> like this viswanathan told hanumath dasan and thanked sage agathiar for the blessings given to him ....> the above incident was the first to hanumath dasan regarding sage agathair who helped a person outside india.. this made hanumath to believe that sage agathiar would help anyone -who comes to him in seeking a solution to a problem .> > end of the episode 41 .....> > REGARDS > viswanath > chennai> > > > > > > > > > -----Inline Attachment Follows-----> > > episode no : 41 > > > This time a person named viswanathan who lost his passport and baggage in dubai was been

intimated about his belongings by sage agathiar and later sage agathiar reminded about his pending ppoojas that viswanathan forgot to do before his arrival in dubai .> > hanumath dasan received a phone call from dubai at night 10 'O' clock. the other side was the voice of Mr. viswanath who came to seek a solution for his job and on regard to this sage agathiyar told that " you will be going to middle east for a better job get ready and utilise the oppurtunity ." but the very next of his arrival in dubai . he has caught into a tough situation where he has lost his baggage along with his passports and money. their telphone conversation is listed below .> > viswanath : sir, i have lost my passport and my baggage with money. now i don't have single penny .i don't know what to do now.kindly please ask sage agathiar and tell me whether i can get back my bags and

passports,> hanumath dasan : where are you staying now ?> viswanath : in a hotel . i have told them that i will settle the amount tomorrow.> > hanumath dasan : where did you loose your luggage ?> viswanath : in the same hotel . i lost the bag when i was about to pay the amount to the cashier .> hanumath dasan : did you search the shopping centre where you went ?> viswanath : i have searched till now , but i couldnot get the bag .sage agathiar told that my future will be fine in foreign .but these things happened in the very next day of my arrival here.> hanumath felt the necessicity to read the jeeva naadi . after a bath he be began to read the jeeva naadi in which sage agathiar " the bags which viswanath has lost will be found soon . tell him to pray his favourite sai baba and pray his kula deva ".> hanumath dasan discloses viswanath as a

desciple of sai baba and also a desciple of sage agasthiya , he often comes to jeeva naadi for seeking solutions to his problems . and whatever sage agathiya tells to perform as remedial pooja he does that with a great sincerity.and a person with such spiritual following is now facing this trouble, this particular question was running in hanumath dasan's mind. and hanumath dasan began to read the jeeva naadi for finding the reason behind this trouble.> for the above request sage agathiar mentioned the reason like this " once when viswanathan was trying for his job. he prayed to parthi sidhdhar that if he gets a job in abroad then he will do anna dhaanam to 100 persons and also to his kula deva that he will performa a pooja named " karuda urchavam " . he has not performed anything as per his prayers and promises. since he was in hurry and very busy during these days .. if he would have

completed all his promises then he would not have caught into this situation . so tell him to pray now that after returning from abroad he will complete all these promises very soon and he will get the lost things within 18 minutes " ... like this sage agathiar replied to hanumath dasan .> within few minutes viswanathan made a call to hanumath dasan .> viswanathan: sir . i don't know how to thank sage agathiar .before coming to dubai i made a promise to parthi sidhdhar that i will > do anna dhaanam to 100 persons and to my kula deva that i will perform a pooja .but i have not completed any of these . i will do it as soon as i return home . aand just now i got a call from a shopping centre .they have found my luggages - i 'm going to that place .i will call you once i getback my luggages "> > hanumath dasan was happpy that sage agathiar has helped a

person in middle east to find his lost luggages .> after 30 minutes , viswanathan called hanumath dasan and told that " sir, a person looking like a hindu rishi has come here and has returned the luggages - this was the identification given by an employee in the shopping centre who has received the bag - i had a picture of sage agathiar in my pocket - when i showed that to that employee - he told that it was the same person from whom he got the bag .... the money and the particulars in the bag are very safe ."> like this viswanathan told hanumath dasan and thanked sage agathiar for the blessings given to him ....> the above incident was the first to hanumath dasan regarding sage agathair who helped a person outside india.. this made hanumath to believe that sage agathiar would help anyone -who comes to him in seeking a solution to a problem .> > end of the

episode 41 .....> > REGARDS > viswanath > chennai>

Bring your gang together. Do your thing. Find your favourite Group.

Guest guest

ThanksSundararajan Padmanaban <s_pad wrote: To vr.2006 Kindly see the previous postings or use the search engine to write few words in the group to find what ever you need and all details are available in the previous messages posted in this group as easy way. With Prema and Aum Iraivanadi........S. Padmanaban --- On Wed, 18/6/08,

vr.2006 <vr.2006 > wrote: vr.2006 <vr.2006 > Re: Fwd: jeeva naadi article in dhinathanthi EPISODE 41 Date: Wednesday, 18 June, 2008, 5:30 PM Two questions on this posting:1. Who is Hanumath Dasan? Nvr heard of him. What is his whereabouts.2. What is this Jeeva naadi. How is it different from other nadi., Sahana Kashyap <sahana_c_kashyap@ ...> wrote:>> Namaste Viswanathji,> I have read the stories of Hanumath Dasan through this group. I was very much interested to read all the episodes from episode 1 till recent once.>

Where will I get to read all the episodes online?> We are so blessed to have such souls amidst us.> "Sarve Janaa Sukhino Bhavanthu"> Jai SaiRam> Sahana> > > > viswanath gopi <vis_tamil@. ..>> naadi <>> Monday, June 2, 2008 11:23:27 PM> Fwd: jeeva naadi article in dhinathanthi EPISODE 41> > > > > Note: forwarded message attached. > > > -----Inline Message Follows-----> > > episode no : 41 > > > This time a person named viswanathan who lost his passport and baggage in dubai was been intimated about his belongings by sage agathiar and later sage agathiar

reminded about his pending ppoojas that viswanathan forgot to do before his arrival in dubai .> > hanumath dasan received a phone call from dubai at night 10 'O' clock. the other side was the voice of Mr. viswanath who came to seek a solution for his job and on regard to this sage agathiyar told that " you will be going to middle east for a better job get ready and utilise the oppurtunity ." but the very next of his arrival in dubai . he has caught into a tough situation where he has lost his baggage along with his passports and money. their telphone conversation is listed below .> > viswanath : sir, i have lost my passport and my baggage with money. now i don't have single penny .i don't know what to do now.kindly please ask sage agathiar and tell me whether i can get back my bags and passports,> hanumath dasan : where are you staying now ?> viswanath : in a hotel . i have

told them that i will settle the amount tomorrow.> > hanumath dasan : where did you loose your luggage ?> viswanath : in the same hotel . i lost the bag when i was about to pay the amount to the cashier .> hanumath dasan : did you search the shopping centre where you went ?> viswanath : i have searched till now , but i couldnot get the bag .sage agathiar told that my future will be fine in foreign .but these things happened in the very next day of my arrival here.> hanumath felt the necessicity to read the jeeva naadi . after a bath he be began to read the jeeva naadi in which sage agathiar " the bags which viswanath has lost will be found soon . tell him to pray his favourite sai baba and pray his kula deva ".> hanumath dasan discloses viswanath as a desciple of sai baba and also a desciple of sage agasthiya , he often comes to jeeva naadi for seeking solutions to

his problems . and whatever sage agathiya tells to perform as remedial pooja he does that with a great sincerity.and a person with such spiritual following is now facing this trouble, this particular question was running in hanumath dasan's mind. and hanumath dasan began to read the jeeva naadi for finding the reason behind this trouble.> for the above request sage agathiar mentioned the reason like this " once when viswanathan was trying for his job. he prayed to parthi sidhdhar that if he gets a job in abroad then he will do anna dhaanam to 100 persons and also to his kula deva that he will performa a pooja named " karuda urchavam " . he has not performed anything as per his prayers and promises. since he was in hurry and very busy during these days .. if he would have completed all his promises then he would not have caught into this situation . so tell him to pray now that after returning from abroad he

will complete all these promises very soon and he will get the lost things within 18 minutes " ... like this sage agathiar replied to hanumath dasan .> within few minutes viswanathan made a call to hanumath dasan .> viswanathan: sir . i don't know how to thank sage agathiar .before coming to dubai i made a promise to parthi sidhdhar that i will > do anna dhaanam to 100 persons and to my kula deva that i will perform a pooja .but i have not completed any of these . i will do it as soon as i return home . aand just now i got a call from a shopping centre .they have found my luggages - i 'm going to that place .i will call you once i getback my luggages "> > hanumath dasan was happpy that sage agathiar has helped a person in middle east to find his lost luggages .> after 30 minutes , viswanathan called hanumath dasan and told that " sir, a person looking

like a hindu rishi has come here and has returned the luggages - this was the identification given by an employee in the shopping centre who has received the bag - i had a picture of sage agathiar in my pocket - when i showed that to that employee - he told that it was the same person from whom he got the bag .... the money and the particulars in the bag are very safe ."> like this viswanathan told hanumath dasan and thanked sage agathiar for the blessings given to him ....> the above incident was the first to hanumath dasan regarding sage agathair who helped a person outside india.. this made hanumath to believe that sage agathiar would help anyone -who comes to him in seeking a solution to a problem .> > end of the episode 41 .....> > REGARDS > viswanath > chennai> > > > > > >

> > > -----Inline Attachment Follows-----> > > episode no : 41 > > > This time a person named viswanathan who lost his passport and baggage in dubai was been intimated about his belongings by sage agathiar and later sage agathiar reminded about his pending ppoojas that viswanathan forgot to do before his arrival in dubai .> > hanumath dasan received a phone call from dubai at night 10 'O' clock. the other side was the voice of Mr. viswanath who came to seek a solution for his job and on regard to this sage agathiyar told that " you will be going to middle east for a better job get ready and utilise the oppurtunity ." but the very next of his arrival in dubai . he has caught into a tough situation where he has lost his baggage along with his passports and money. their telphone conversation is listed below .>

> viswanath : sir, i have lost my passport and my baggage with money. now i don't have single penny .i don't know what to do now.kindly please ask sage agathiar and tell me whether i can get back my bags and passports,> hanumath dasan : where are you staying now ?> viswanath : in a hotel . i have told them that i will settle the amount tomorrow.> > hanumath dasan : where did you loose your luggage ?> viswanath : in the same hotel . i lost the bag when i was about to pay the amount to the cashier .> hanumath dasan : did you search the shopping centre where you went ?> viswanath : i have searched till now , but i couldnot get the bag .sage agathiar told that my future will be fine in foreign .but these things happened in the very next day of my arrival here.> hanumath felt the necessicity to read the jeeva naadi . after a bath he be began to read the jeeva

naadi in which sage agathiar " the bags which viswanath has lost will be found soon . tell him to pray his favourite sai baba and pray his kula deva ".> hanumath dasan discloses viswanath as a desciple of sai baba and also a desciple of sage agasthiya , he often comes to jeeva naadi for seeking solutions to his problems . and whatever sage agathiya tells to perform as remedial pooja he does that with a great sincerity.and a person with such spiritual following is now facing this trouble, this particular question was running in hanumath dasan's mind. and hanumath dasan began to read the jeeva naadi for finding the reason behind this trouble.> for the above request sage agathiar mentioned the reason like this " once when viswanathan was trying for his job. he prayed to parthi sidhdhar that if he gets a job in abroad then he will do anna dhaanam to 100 persons and also to his kula deva that he will

performa a pooja named " karuda urchavam " . he has not performed anything as per his prayers and promises. since he was in hurry and very busy during these days .. if he would have completed all his promises then he would not have caught into this situation . so tell him to pray now that after returning from abroad he will complete all these promises very soon and he will get the lost things within 18 minutes " ... like this sage agathiar replied to hanumath dasan .> within few minutes viswanathan made a call to hanumath dasan .> viswanathan: sir . i don't know how to thank sage agathiar .before coming to dubai i made a promise to parthi sidhdhar that i will > do anna dhaanam to 100 persons and to my kula deva that i will perform a pooja .but i have not completed any of these . i will do it as soon as i return home . aand just now i got a call from a shopping centre .they have

found my luggages - i 'm going to that place .i will call you once i getback my luggages "> > hanumath dasan was happpy that sage agathiar has helped a person in middle east to find his lost luggages .> after 30 minutes , viswanathan called hanumath dasan and told that " sir, a person looking like a hindu rishi has come here and has returned the luggages - this was the identification given by an employee in the shopping centre who has received the bag - i had a picture of sage agathiar in my pocket - when i showed that to that employee - he told that it was the same person from whom he got the bag .... the money and the particulars in the bag are very safe ."> like this viswanathan told hanumath dasan and thanked sage agathiar for the blessings given to him ....> the above incident was the first to hanumath dasan regarding sage agathair who helped a person outside

india.. this made hanumath to believe that sage agathiar would help anyone -who comes to him in seeking a solution to a problem .> > end of the episode 41 .....> > REGARDS > viswanath > chennai> Bring your gang together. Do your thing. Find your favourite Group.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest guest

Dear Mr.viswanath,

why u stop " JEEVA NADI " translated article which is published

in " DAILY THANTHI " newspaper.I came to know about jeeva nadi from ur

article.now iread that tamil article from daily thanthi friday news

paper.kindly continue ur valuable translation.because here in this

group somany non tamils are present.so continue ur translation.-

regds

senthil.

-- In , viswanath gopi <vis_tamil

wrote:

>

>

>

> Note: forwarded message attached.

>

> & nbsp;

>

> & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; This time a person named viswanathan who

lost his passport and baggage in dubai was been intimated about his

belongings by sage agathiar and later sage agathiar reminded about

his pending ppoojas that viswanathan forgot to do before his arrival

in dubai .

> & nbsp;

>

now i don't have & nbsp; single penny .i don't know what to do

now.kindly please ask sage agathiar and tell me whether i can get

back my bags and passports,

amount tomorrow.

>

went & nbsp; ?

bag .sage agathiar told that my future will be fine in

foreign .but & nbsp; these things happened in the very next day of my

arrival here.

> hanumath dasan discloses & nbsp; viswanath as a desciple of sai baba

and also a desciple of sage agasthiya , he often comes to jeeva naadi

for seeking solutions to his problems . and whatever sage agathiya

tells to perform as remedial pooja he does that with a great

sincerity.and a person with such spiritual following is now facing

this trouble, this particular question was running in hanumath

dasan's mind. and hanumath dasan began to read the jeeva naadi for

finding the reason behind this trouble.

very busy during these days .. & nbsp; if he would have completed all

his promises then he would not have caught into this situation . so

tell him to pray now that after returning from abroad he will

complete all these promises very soon and he will get the lost things

within 18 minutes " ... like this & nbsp; sage agathiar replied to

hanumath dasan .

> do anna dhaanam to 100 persons and & nbsp; to my kula deva that i

will perform a pooja .but i have not completed any of these . i will

do it as soon & nbsp; as i return home . aand just now i got a call

from a shopping centre .they & nbsp; have found my & nbsp; luggages -

i 'm going to that place .i will call you once i getback my luggages "

> & nbsp;

> after & nbsp; 30 minutes , viswanathan called hanumath dasan and told

that " sir, a person looking like a hindu rishi & nbsp; has come here