IndiaDivine.org

My Experience

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hello Friends, Here goes my experience. Two weeks ago , I visited Vaideeswaran kovil. After visiting the temple , a friend who is living in that place for more than two decades suggested me to visit "Agastiya Maha Siva Nadi Jyothida Nilayam". I saw atleast three Nadi centers with this same name run by different readers. No idea who is real and who is fake. This particular center was run by a person Maha.Alexander, very next to temple. The friend told me that it is the most accurate. I went to that center to give a try. They took my finger print , Name and Date of Birth also. I asked them if they need birth time, they didn't need that. In Nadi astrology Ascendant/Lagna is not considered, hence he didn't need my birth time. It was late evening , I was asked to come next day morning. I knew that the reader can easily find my planetary positions as he has my DOB. Next day a reader

named Easwaran from that center sat before me with two bundle of leaves. After some thrity/forty questions he got some basic facts about me like my profession,health,love affair,number of siblings,whether father & mother alive or not. He got first letter ,last letter of my father and mother's name. Yet none of the names he read from the leaf matched my parents' name. Finally he got my mother's name. My father's name is queer combination of two gods. I told him the name , as he was making terrible guesses. In between he confirmed that I was born in night. On my DOB moon moves from Cancer to Leo in the evening. So he got my Rasi and nakshatra too by confirming that I was born in night. Finally he got my leaf. I know even with accurate horoscope it is not at all easy to predict things, as I am also an astrologer by hobby. The reader went on to read the verses(?) and translated them. He was reading my planetary position from the leaf.

He had to look at a slip which had my horoscope while framing the verses. He even translated the word "Macham" as capricorn. It should be Pisces. I didn't object anyway. Whatever he told was what I told to him. All his future predictions were very vague. At the end I asked him if I can see my leaf. He showed it without any hesitation. It was a tough tamil to read. Still I was searching if I can see my name there, I wasn't successful. Two tamil words were distinct in that leaf. One is "Kaludai" which means donkey. Another is "Kali Kaalam" which means Kaliyug. I am sure it has nothing to do with my predcitions. I handed over few hundreds, thanked him and left. Vasistar Nadi: Same day, since I was free till evening I decided to see another Nadi astrologer. My father who has some Nadi experience and used to say that Mr.Poosai Muthu of Vasistar Nadi to be reliable. so I went to

Vasistar Nadi center.They took thumb impression,DOB and name like the previous reader and asked me to come half an hour later. Poosai muthu is an old man in his eighties now, I saw him resting on the veranda. His son P.T.Rajan was the Nadi reader. I was asked 25/30 questions. Here also I gave my parents name in the process. He got my leaf and started the readings.He impressed me by telling that I suffered a disease caused by heat at age three. 100% true , I barely survived that disease. Nothing particular about my past was predicted except that.Other than that he gave lot of future preditions which can be verified only by waiting for a few years. As I felt he may be authentic, I asked for Karma kandam which deals with past birth. I have seen the readings done to my father and a friend, it was said that they were in Kerala in previous birth. For me also he told I was trivandrum in last birth. I wonder whether all keralites in their next birth become

Tamilians(:-)). It went like this. I was born in poor family. Excelled in studies but didn't get a job. My parents cursed me as I was not going for small jobs and as was letting them suffer in their old age. One day out of frustration, I left the house and tried to commit suicide by taking poison. A rich man on the way saved me and made me manager for one of his business. I ran it well, so he gave all his business to me and went abroad. At this time I acquired some bad friends and indulged in all the immoral things like drinks,gambling,girls...I commited one murder and betrayed my Boss. The only good thing done in the past was giving employment for lot of poor youths. At the end of my life I got serious disease(leprosy) due to the sins , but I escaped it by committing suicide and ended my life. You might have heard of Kirubananda Variyar Swamigal who was a saint and scholar of Saiva siddhantam. In one of his

discourse he mentions that the people who commit suicide will never get a human life again. In that case, I should not have been born as a human in this birth. I don't know which is truth. It costed thousand bucks and odd. I spoke to P.T.Rajan for few minutes on Nadi astrology subject , thanked him and left. I have taken one appointment with a famous Nadi reader next month. If possible I will post the experiences. Regards Karthik

Cauliflower is nothing but a cabbage with college education.

Guest guest

Dear Frieds,

I hv visited a Naadi Astrologer in Pune last week. I gave only my Thumb Impression and date of birth . I hv answered him only with very few yes or No's to his Questions. He could interpret well the past about my parents,Self,Wife , Baby and Father in law. Since he was not getting the entire reading right, He told me to come after a weeks time. He seems to be a very Geneuine and Sincere reader. No Guessing work here. He was not trying to Digout the details from our mouth. Everything was said from the Naadi only.

He could read very correctly about the past problems.

-My wifes name / her medical history

-My Mothers and fathers name & Profession. Mothers health / Surgery

-father Inlaws health

-No of Children i have and related issue

-My Education

-My Birth Details- Brothers & Sisters

Some of the details which r very personal and known only to us were revealved by the Naadi but very few readings went wrong.

I'll let you know his name once i am done with my predictions.

Thank you, Sincerly, Subramanian Hariharan

From: saikarthDate: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 20:36:19 -0700 My Experience

Hello Friends,

Here goes my experience. Two weeks ago , I visited Vaideeswaran kovil. After visiting the temple , a friend who is living in that place for more than two decades suggested me to visit "Agastiya Maha Siva Nadi Jyothida Nilayam". I saw atleast three Nadi centers with this same name run by different readers. No idea who is real and who is fake. This particular center was run by a person Maha.Alexander, very next to temple. The friend told me that it is the most accurate. I went to that center to give a try. They took my finger print , Name and Date of Birth also. I asked them if they need birth time, they didn't need that. In Nadi astrology Ascendant/Lagna is not considered, hence he didn't need my birth time. It was late evening , I was asked to come next day morning. I knew that the reader can easily find my planetary positions as he has my DOB.

Next day a reader named Easwaran from that center sat before me with two bundle of leaves. After some thrity/forty questions he got some basic facts about me like my profession,health,love affair,number of siblings,whether father & mother alive or not. He got first letter ,last letter of my father and mother's name. Yet none of the names he read from the leaf matched my parents' name. Finally he got my mother's name. My father's name is queer combination of two gods. I told him the name , as he was making terrible guesses. In between he confirmed that I was born in night. On my DOB moon moves from Cancer to Leo in the evening. So he got my Rasi and nakshatra too by confirming that I was born in night. Finally he got my leaf.

I know even with accurate horoscope it is not at all easy to predict things, as I am also an astrologer by hobby. The reader went on to read the verses(?) and translated them. He was reading my planetary position from the leaf. He had to look at a slip which had my horoscope while framing the verses. He even translated the word "Macham" as capricorn. It should be Pisces. I didn't object anyway. Whatever he told was what I told to him. All his future predictions were very vague. At the end I asked him if I can see my leaf. He showed it without any hesitation. It was a tough tamil to read. Still I was searching if I can see my name there, I wasn't successful. Two tamil words were distinct in that leaf. One is "Kaludai" which means donkey. Another is "Kali Kaalam" which means Kaliyug. I am sure it has nothing to do with my predcitions. I handed over few hundreds, thanked him and left.

Vasistar Nadi:

Same day, since I was free till evening I decided to see another Nadi astrologer. My father who has some Nadi experience and used to say that Mr.Poosai Muthu of Vasistar Nadi to be reliable. so I went to Vasistar Nadi center.They took thumb impression,DOB and name like the previous reader and asked me to come half an hour later. Poosai muthu is an old man in his eighties now, I saw him resting on the veranda. His son P.T.Rajan was the Nadi reader. I was asked 25/30 questions. Here also I gave my parents name in the process. He got my leaf and started the readings.He impressed me by telling that I suffered a disease caused by heat at age three. 100% true , I barely survived that disease. Nothing particular about my past was predicted except that.Other than that he gave lot of future preditions which can be verified only by waiting for a few years. As I felt he may be authentic, I asked for Karma kandam which deals with past birth. I have seen the readings done to my father and a friend, it was said that they were in Kerala in previous birth. For me also he told I was trivandrum in last birth. I wonder whether all keralites in their next birth become Tamilians(:-)). It went like this. I was born in poor family. Excelled in studies but didn't get a job. My parents cursed me as I was not going for small jobs and as was letting them suffer in their old age. One day out of frustration, I left the house and tried to commit suicide by taking poison. A rich man on the way saved me and made me manager for one of his business. I ran it well, so he gave all his business to me and went abroad. At this time I acquired some bad friends and indulged in all the immoral things like drinks,gambling,girls...I commited one murder and betrayed my Boss. The only good thing done in the past was giving employment for lot of poor youths. At the end of my life I got serious disease(leprosy) due to the sins , but I escaped it by committing suicide and ended my life.

You might have heard of Kirubananda Variyar Swamigal who was a saint and scholar of Saiva siddhantam. In one of his discourse he mentions that the people who commit suicide will never get a human life again. In that case, I should not have been born as a human in this birth. I don't know which is truth. It costed thousand bucks and odd. I spoke to P.T.Rajan for few minutes on Nadi astrology subject , thanked him and left.

I have taken one appointment with a famous Nadi reader next month. If possible I will post the experiences.

Regards

Karthik

Cauliflower is nothing but a cabbage with college education.