IndiaDivine.org

Another Geniune Naadi Reader

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi,I had mentioned about this wahab sait long b4 in my mail.My brother,cousins went to him and got their nadi readings.I wud say he was partially genuine...what I mean is,he interpreted some present readings for my relatives which were true and it cannot be guessed and at the same time he said things for the future which did not happen too. So need to be experimented more.More than his abilities being genuine I need to mention here that this guy is egoist(thimiru) to the level of hell(not with evryone)...though I did not meet him I heard it from my bro,cousins. So if some one has tried with him plz write ur experience about this guy whether he is genuine or not. Also I want a tight lipped person to test him out.Bhaskirdhinakar4477 <dhinakarrajaram wrote: There is another Genuine Naadi Reader in Chennai by name Wahab Sait. He reads Sri Kagabujandar Naadi. His location is behind Central Bank of India, Royapettah Branch, Peter's Road, Chennai - 600 014. I think the place name is salar jung totam. for 15 days he will be here and remaining 15days in Tiruvannamalai. He is a Muslim, but follows Hindu Rituals and prayers and is a strict vegetarian. Just go to the above mentioned place (Behind CBI), ask for him.

Guest guest

Hi, I think he is geniune from my personal exprience,its bcoz of him i beleive in Naadi. Thanks, Senthil bhaskaran ksam <bhaskiscud wrote: Hi,I had mentioned about this wahab sait long b4 in my mail.My brother,cousins went to him and got their nadi readings.I wud say he was partially genuine...what I mean is,he interpreted some present readings for my relatives which were true and it cannot be

guessed and at the same time he said things for the future which did not happen too. So need to be experimented more.More than his abilities being genuine I need to mention here that this guy is egoist(thimiru) to the level of hell(not with evryone)...though I did not meet him I heard it from my bro,cousins. So if some one has tried with him plz write ur experience about this guy whether he is genuine or not. Also I want a tight lipped person to test him out.Bhaskirdhinakar4477 <dhinakarrajaram (AT) hotmail (DOT) com> wrote: There is another Genuine Naadi Reader in Chennai by name Wahab Sait.He reads Sri Kagabujandar Naadi. His location is behind Central Bankof India, Royapettah Branch, Peter's Road, Chennai - 600 014. I thinkthe place name is salar jung totam. for 15 days he will be here andremaining 15days in

Tiruvannamalai. He is a Muslim, but follows HinduRituals and prayers and is a strict vegetarian. Just go to the above mentioned place (Behind CBI), ask for him.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

How much he charges ? pls reply

On 6/13/08, rdhinakar4477 <dhinakarrajaram wrote:

There is another Genuine Naadi Reader in Chennai by name Wahab Sait.He reads Sri Kagabujandar Naadi. His location is behind Central Bankof India, Royapettah Branch, Peter's Road, Chennai - 600 014. I think

the place name is salar jung totam. for 15 days he will be here andremaining 15days in Tiruvannamalai. He is a Muslim, but follows HinduRituals and prayers and is a strict vegetarian. Just go to the above mentioned place (Behind CBI), ask for him.

Guest guest

I don't know. You have to enquire directly with him.

dhinakar

, ARUNACHALA <sriagasthiar

wrote:

>

> How much he charges ? pls reply

>

> On 6/13/08, rdhinakar4477 <dhinakarrajaram wrote:

> >

> > There is another Genuine Naadi Reader in Chennai by name Wahab Sait.

> > He reads Sri Kagabujandar Naadi. His location is behind Central Bank

> > of India, Royapettah Branch, Peter's Road, Chennai - 600 014. I think

> > the place name is salar jung totam. for 15 days he will be here and

> > remaining 15days in Tiruvannamalai. He is a Muslim, but follows Hindu

> > Rituals and prayers and is a strict vegetarian.

> >

> > Just go to the above mentioned place (Behind CBI), ask for him.

> >

> >

> >

>