IndiaDivine.org

Translation needed

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

may be pazhaniyandi

v subhashini <subha_tec Sent: Friday, June 13, 2008 12:33:58 AM Translation needed

Could any one tell what is the meaning for

"aandi yoppa naamam - what name does it refer to?

Thanks in Advance!

Shuba

Bollywood, fun, friendship, sports and more. You name it, we have it.

Guest guest

I also thought the same.Probably something related to Lord Murugan.

Thanks anyways for the Quick reply!--- On Fri, 13/6/08, Dharani <boobalam wrote:

Dharani <boobalamRe: Translation needed Date: Friday, 13 June, 2008, 1:47 PM

may be pazhaniyandi

v subhashini <subha_tec >Friday, June 13, 2008 12:33:58 AM Translation needed

Thanks in Advance!

Shuba

Bring your gang together. Do your thing. Find your favourite Group.

Guest guest

Hai,

It is Lord Murugan.--- On Fri, 6/13/08, v subhashini <subha_tec wrote:

v subhashini <subha_tec Translation needed Date: Friday, June 13, 2008, 7:33 AM

Thanks in Advance!

Shuba

• 3 weeks later...
Guest guest

Could any one of you translate the following Naadi lines for me

"Thinnamadaai manam pol mandralinbam

Un tanakku naayan pani varavu semmai"

"Kurithidave tadam maaari aalgai nandru"

Thanks in Advance

Regards

Shuba

Guest guest

I presume you are testing us. Anyway a rough translation:

Thinnamadaai manam pol mandralinbam -> Mandalin -> marriage -> inbam

-> happiness -> marriage according to your wish and you will be happy.

Un tanakku naayan pani varavu semmai > For you a new type of work will

come and through that you'll get a good handsome money.

Pani-> Work and also chillness. but here it is work.

Dhinakar

, v subhashini <subha_tec wrote:

>

> Could any one of you translate the following Naadi lines for me

>  

> " Thinnamadaai manam pol mandralinbam

>   Un tanakku naayan pani varavu semmai "

>  

>  

> " Kurithidave tadam maaari aalgai nandru "

>  

> Thanks in Advance

>  

> Regards

> Shuba

>

>

> Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now, on

http://help./l/in//mail/mail/tools/tools-08.html/

>

Guest guest

Sir,

There was no reason to test.

I asked out of a real necessity.

Thanks for the translations.

Regards,

Shuba--- On Tue, 8/7/08, rdhinakar4477 <dhinakarrajaram wrote:

rdhinakar4477 <dhinakarrajaram Re: Translation needed Date: Tuesday, 8 July, 2008, 9:41 PM

I presume you are testing us. Anyway a rough translation:Thinnamadaai manam pol mandralinbam -> Mandalin -> marriage -> inbam-> happiness -> marriage according to your wish and you will be happy.Un tanakku naayan pani varavu semmai > For you a new type of work willcome and through that you'll get a good handsome money. Pani-> Work and also chillness. but here it is work. Dhinakar, v subhashini <subha_tec@. ..> wrote:>> Could any one of you translate the following Naadi lines for me> Â > "Thinnamadaai manam pol mandralinbam> Â Un tanakku naayan pani varavu semmai"> Â > Â > "Kurithidave tadam maaari aalgai nandru"> Â > Thanks in Advance> Â >

Regards> Shuba> > > Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now, onhttp://help. / l/in// mail/mail/ tools/tools- 08.html/>

Guest guest

Kurithidave tadam maaari aalgai nandru -> Kurithidave as pointed

tadam -> way

I left out some points in your request:

maari -> change (another grammar meaning for maari is rain)

aalgai nandru -> will be good (usually here this word will normally

come: salam nanru)

I think this line and previous line were in your Employment chapter

and first line is in your marriage chapter. The translation may point

towards a love marriage, but it may not be, as manam pol mandral may

also mean a arranged marriage according to your wish.

The words seems to be from agastiyar naadi.

Dhinakar

, v subhashini <subha_tec wrote:

>

>

> Sir,

>  

> There was no reason to test.

> I asked out of a real necessity.

> Thanks for the translations.

>  

> Regards,

> Shuba

> --- On Tue, 8/7/08, rdhinakar4477 <dhinakarrajaram wrote:

>

> rdhinakar4477 <dhinakarrajaram

> Re: Translation needed

>

> Tuesday, 8 July, 2008, 9:41 PM

I presume you are testing us. Anyway a rough translation:

>

> Thinnamadaai manam pol mandralinbam -> Mandalin -> marriage -> inbam

> -> happiness -> marriage according to your wish and you will be happy.

>

> Un tanakku naayan pani varavu semmai > For you a new type of work will

> come and through that you'll get a good handsome money.

>

> Pani-> Work and also chillness. but here it is work.

>

> Dhinakar

> , v subhashini <subha_tec@

...> wrote:

> >

> > Could any one of you translate the following Naadi lines for me

> >  

> > " Thinnamadaai manam pol mandralinbam

> >   Un tanakku naayan pani varavu semmai "

> >  

> >  

> > " Kurithidave tadam maaari aalgai nandru "

> >  

> > Thanks in Advance

> >  

> > Regards

> > Shuba

> >

> >

> > Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now, on

> http://help. / l/in// mail/mail/ tools/tools-

08.html/

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Meet people who discuss and share your passions. Go to

http://in.promos./groups/bestof/

>

Guest guest

Sir,

Thanks a lot for explanations.

The lines are mentioned in my 'general Kandam and as you said same lines are mentioned

in the respective gandams i.e Marriage Gandam and Employment Gandam.

The lines were not exact but in marriage gandam for eg .it says - eduthuraikka manam pol manam koodum.

in Employment Gandam it says - in the sequential time frame - un manam pol aaliyathai kadanthu ;nallor nutpap paniyum.........

I dont remember the following lines exactly.But it seems to coincide with the explanation of your in the verses in my General Gandam.

It was sugar naadi.

Thanks Sir for your Translations.If things come true I would post it in the forum without fail.

Regards,

Shuba

--- On Wed, 9/7/08, rdhinakar4477 <dhinakarrajaram wrote:

rdhinakar4477 <dhinakarrajaram Re: Translation needed Date: Wednesday, 9 July, 2008, 5:13 AM

Kurithidave tadam maaari aalgai nandru -> Kurithidave as pointed tadam -> wayI left out some points in your request: maari -> change (another grammar meaning for maari is rain) aalgai nandru -> will be good (usually here this word will normallycome: salam nanru)I think this line and previous line were in your Employment chapterand first line is in your marriage chapter. The translation may pointtowards a love marriage, but it may not be, as manam pol mandral mayalso mean a arranged marriage according to your wish. The words seems to be from agastiyar naadi. Dhinakar, v subhashini <subha_tec@. ..> wrote:>> > Sir,> Â > There was no reason to test.> I asked out of a real necessity.>

Thanks for the translations.> Â > Regards,> Shuba> --- On Tue, 8/7/08, rdhinakar4477 <dhinakarrajaram@ ...> wrote:> > rdhinakar4477 <dhinakarrajaram@ ...>> Re: Translation needed> > Tuesday, 8 July, 2008, 9:41 PM> > > > > > > I presume you are testing us. Anyway a rough translation:> > Thinnamadaai manam pol mandralinbam -> Mandalin -> marriage -> inbam> -> happiness -> marriage according to your wish and you will be happy.> > Un tanakku naayan pani varavu semmai > For you a new type of work will> come and through that you'll get a good handsome money. > > Pani-> Work and also chillness. but here

it is work. > > Dhinakar> , v subhashini <subha_tec@..> wrote:> >> > Could any one of you translate the following Naadi lines for me> >  > > "Thinnamadaai manam pol mandralinbam> >  Un tanakku naayan pani varavu semmai"> >  > >  > > "Kurithidave tadam maaari aalgai nandru"> >  > > Thanks in Advance> >  > > Regards> > Shuba> > > > > > Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now, on> http://help. / l/in// mail/mail/ tools/tools-08.html/> >> > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > Meet people who discuss and share your passions. Go tohttp://in.promos. / groups/bestofyah oo/>

Guest guest

Dear Subhashini Namaste,It is amazing that you were able to read the nadi and produce the tamil wordings.From your mail, you seem to be knowledgeable about Tamil, then is the doubt in its interpretation?

Hope you can help to translate the nadi photographs (mostly tamil) from the files section of this group..

regardsDipikaOn Wed, Jul 9, 2008 at 8:59 AM, v subhashini <subha_tec wrote:

Sir,

The lines are mentioned in my 'general Kandam and as you said same lines are mentioned

The lines were not exact but in marriage gandam for eg .it says - eduthuraikka manam pol manam koodum.

in Employment Gandam it says - in the sequential time frame - un manam pol aaliyathai kadanthu ;nallor nutpap paniyum.........

I dont remember the following lines exactly.But it seems to coincide with the explanation of your in the verses in my General Gandam.

It was sugar naadi.

Thanks Sir for your Translations.If things come true I would post it in the forum without fail.

Regards,

Shuba

--- On Wed, 9/7/08, rdhinakar4477 <dhinakarrajaram wrote:

rdhinakar4477 <dhinakarrajaram

Re: Translation needed Date: Wednesday, 9 July, 2008, 5:13 AM

Kurithidave tadam maaari aalgai nandru -> Kurithidave as pointed tadam -> wayI left out some points in your request: maari -> change (another grammar meaning for maari is rain)

aalgai nandru -> will be good (usually here this word will normallycome: salam nanru)I think this line and previous line were in your Employment chapterand first line is in your marriage chapter. The translation may point

towards a love marriage, but it may not be, as manam pol mandral mayalso mean a arranged marriage according to your wish. The words seems to be from agastiyar naadi. Dhinakar, v subhashini <subha_tec@. ..> wrote:

>> > Sir,> Â > There was no reason to test.> I asked out of a real necessity.>

Thanks for the translations.> Â > Regards,> Shuba> --- On Tue, 8/7/08, rdhinakar4477 <dhinakarrajaram@ ...> wrote:> > rdhinakar4477 <dhinakarrajaram@ ...>

> Re: Translation needed> > Tuesday, 8 July, 2008, 9:41 PM

> > > > > > > I presume you are testing us. Anyway a rough translation:> > Thinnamadaai manam pol mandralinbam -> Mandalin -> marriage -> inbam> -> happiness -> marriage according to your wish and you will be happy.

> > Un tanakku naayan pani varavu semmai > For you a new type of work will> come and through that you'll get a good handsome money. > > Pani-> Work and also chillness. but here

it is work. > > Dhinakar> , v subhashini <subha_tec@..> wrote:> >> > Could any one of you translate the following Naadi lines for me

> >  > > " Thinnamadaai manam pol mandralinbam> >  Un tanakku naayan pani varavu semmai " > >  > >  > > " Kurithidave tadam maaari aalgai nandru "

> >  > > Thanks in Advance> >  > > Regards> > Shuba> > > > > > Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now, on

> http://help. / l/in// mail/mail/ tools/tools-08.html/> >> >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > Meet people who discuss and share your passions. Go tohttp://in.promos. / groups/bestofyah oo/

>

Guest guest

Dear Dipika,

I can read tamil.But in naadi scripts the tamil words used are in poetic form and the meanings for the words are too difficult to comprehend.

Such words are not used much in day to day literature or spoken tamil.

It has to be interpreted by people who have mastery over the language.

Regards,

Shuba--- On Wed, 9/7/08, dipika blr <blr.aspirant wrote:

dipika blr <blr.aspirantRe: Re: Translation needed Date: Wednesday, 9 July, 2008, 11:36 AM

Dear Subhashini Namaste,It is amazing that you were able to read the nadi and produce the tamil wordings.From your mail, you seem to be knowledgeable about Tamil, then is the doubt in its interpretation?Hope you can help to translate the nadi photographs (mostly tamil) from the files section of this group..http://groups. / group/naadiastro logyregardsDipika

On Wed, Jul 9, 2008 at 8:59 AM, v subhashini <subha_tec > wrote:

Sir,

in Employment Gandam it says - in the sequential time frame - un manam pol aaliyathai kadanthu ;nallor nutpap paniyum..... ....

It was sugar naadi.

Thanks Sir for your Translations. If things come true I would post it in the forum without fail.

Regards,

Shuba

--- On Wed, 9/7/08, rdhinakar4477 <dhinakarrajaram@ hotmail.com> wrote:

rdhinakar4477 <dhinakarrajaram@ hotmail.com>

Re: Translation neededWednesday, 9 July, 2008, 5:13 AM

Kurithidave tadam maaari aalgai nandru -> Kurithidave as pointed tadam -> wayI left out some points in your request: maari -> change (another grammar meaning for maari is rain) aalgai nandru -> will be good (usually here this word will normallycome: salam nanru)I think this line and previous line were in your Employment chapterand first line is in your marriage chapter. The translation may pointtowards a love marriage, but it may not be, as manam pol mandral mayalso mean a arranged marriage according to your wish. The words seems to be from agastiyar naadi. Dhinakar, v subhashini <subha_tec@. ..> wrote:>> > Sir,> Â

> There was no reason to test.> I asked out of a real necessity.> Thanks for the translations.> Â

> Regards,> Shuba> --- On Tue, 8/7/08, rdhinakar4477 <dhinakarrajaram@ ...> wrote:> > rdhinakar4477 <dhinakarrajaram@ ...>> Re: Translation needed> > Tuesday, 8 July, 2008, 9:41 PM> > > > > > > I presume you are testing us. Anyway a rough translation:> > Thinnamadaai manam pol mandralinbam -> Mandalin -> marriage -> inbam> -> happiness -> marriage according to your wish and you will be happy.> > Un tanakku naayan pani varavu semmai > For you a new type of work will> come and through that you'll get a good handsome money. > > Pani-> Work and also chillness. but here it is work. > >

Dhinakar> , v subhashini <subha_tec@..> wrote:> >> > Could any one of you translate the following Naadi lines for me> >  > > "Thinnamadaai manam pol mandralinbam> >  Un tanakku naayan pani varavu semmai"> >  > > ÂÂ

> > "Kurithidave tadam maaari aalgai nandru"> >  > > Thanks in Advance> > ÂÂ

> > Regards> > Shuba> > > > > > Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now, on> http://help. / l/in// mail/mail/ tools/tools-08.html/> >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Meet people who discuss and share your passions. Go tohttp://in.promos. / groups/bestofyah oo/>

Best Jokes, Best Friends, Best Food. Get all this and more on Best of .

Guest guest

Ms. Dipika,You have mistaken, those translations were done by me and not by the asker. Dhinakar From: blr.aspirantDate: Wed, 9 Jul 2008 11:36:32 +0530Re: Re: Translation needed

Dear Subhashini Namaste,It is amazing that you were able to read the nadi and produce the tamil wordings.From your mail, you seem to be knowledgeable about Tamil, then is the doubt in its interpretation?

Hope you can help to translate the nadi photographs (mostly tamil) from the files section of this group..

regardsDipikaOn Wed, Jul 9, 2008 at 8:59 AM, v subhashini <subha_tec > wrote:

Sir,

It was sugar naadi.

Regards,

Shuba

--- On Wed, 9/7/08, rdhinakar4477 <dhinakarrajaram (AT) hotmail (DOT) com> wrote:

rdhinakar4477 <dhinakarrajaram (AT) hotmail (DOT) com>

Re: Translation needed Date: Wednesday, 9 July, 2008, 5:13 AM

Kurithidave tadam maaari aalgai nandru -> Kurithidave as pointed tadam -> wayI left out some points in your request: maari -> change (another grammar meaning for maari is rain)

aalgai nandru -> will be good (usually here this word will normallycome: salam nanru)I think this line and previous line were in your Employment chapterand first line is in your marriage chapter. The translation may point

towards a love marriage, but it may not be, as manam pol mandral mayalso mean a arranged marriage according to your wish. The words seems to be from agastiyar naadi. Dhinakar, v subhashini <subha_tec@. ..> wrote:

>> > Sir,> Â > There was no reason to test.> I asked out of a real necessity.>

Thanks for the translations.> Â > Regards,> Shuba> --- On Tue, 8/7/08, rdhinakar4477 <dhinakarrajaram@ ...> wrote:> > rdhinakar4477 <dhinakarrajaram@ ...>

> Re: Translation needed> > Tuesday, 8 July, 2008, 9:41 PM

> > > > > > > I presume you are testing us. Anyway a rough translation:> > Thinnamadaai manam pol mandralinbam -> Mandalin -> marriage -> inbam> -> happiness -> marriage according to your wish and you will be happy.

> > Un tanakku naayan pani varavu semmai > For you a new type of work will> come and through that you'll get a good handsome money. > > Pani-> Work and also chillness. but here

it is work. > > Dhinakar> , v subhashini <subha_tec@..> wrote:> >> > Could any one of you translate the following Naadi lines for me

> >  > > "Thinnamadaai manam pol mandralinbam> >  Un tanakku naayan pani varavu semmai"> >  > >  > > "Kurithidave tadam maaari aalgai nandru"

> >  > > Thanks in Advance> >  > > Regards> > Shuba> > > > > > Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now, on

> http://help. / l/in// mail/mail/ tools/tools-08.html/> >> >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > Meet people who discuss and share your passions. Go tohttp://in.promos. / groups/bestofyah oo/

>

Take the quiz. Crack your personality type. Get individualized suggestions for email ids that suit your personality.Log on to www.coolhotmail.com/personality.html Try it now!