Guest guest

Guest guest

dear sir ,

recently i had a debate with professer about our nadi

astrology. he challenged me that he will offer me 10 lakhs , if i

prove the nadi astrology is genuine. this is our better chance to

prove nadi astrology is authentic. i think we dont need his. he just

want to prove this to him kindly help.

this is the link where he challenges me.

http://anandnair.sulekha.com/blog/post/2008/02/artificial-intelligence/comments.\

htm

kindly help please sir !! anyone on this groups too.this is our

chance to prove the world.

Guest guest

Dear

Friend J Sebastian and others, interested to test the Naadi leaf,

I read all the relevant portions of Anand Nair's posts.

It

is a trap. If Anand is so keen to disprove Naadi lovers, why should we prove

about the authenticity of the Naadi Leaf? Let the onus laid on the other party

who is disputing it.

Let

them get the leaf of their own and decipher it and get it checked by the expert

linguists. Even get Carbon 14 test of leaf. Only thing, they should not go

alone secretly. Any conclusion conducted of the study by the non believers will

not be taken cognizance of unless some Naadi lovers having enough experience of

the trickery these non- believers play must accompany them.

He is complaining that we i.e. Oak and Prof. Galatage have not replied to

Narlikar's points of views favouring to him. It is sad that Anand has deliberately

ignored the reply by me and 5 letters by Prof Galatage to Dr. Narlikar. But

Anand rubbishes the evidence of Photographs presented by me “proving nothing!†Then

what is he asking to prove? They should first disprove the wordings in the leaf

as shown in the leaf or provide additional evidence in support of their

argument. That they will never do.

Persons like him are not interested to experience themselves. The issue of

experiencing Naadi reading by himself has been evaded by him. What to talk of

him, Dr. Jayant Narlikar who is residing here in Pune, a few kms away from my

residence; he and his likewise have not ever liked to talk about it. Many Naadi

lovers have gone and tried to convince him to have a first hand experience

along with Dr Narendra Dabholkar, who has challenged me with Rs.11 Lakhs. But

they do not show any interest. Nor their representatives had the courage and

patience to get the leaf found for them and get it verified by linguistic

experts.

Now

as far as my help in this regard: –

1)

First

of all ask Anand to come with you to Naadi Centre of his choice, with the

promise that he will not back out until he gets the leaf of his own or any one

of his family members. Call this exercise not as ‘challenge or test’ but as a

“studyâ€.

2)

Make

sure before the reading starts that Naadi centre should agree to read only the

name of the seeker or his father from the leaf. Do not tell the centre persons

you are studying them. But politely request them to avoid the normal system of

asking many queries. This is only to avoid the criticism of sceptics that they

get all the information and dish out to you as if being told from the leaf. It

is going against the interest of Naadi Centres. Hence reader should concentrate

only on the name of the seeker and his father from the leaf and nothing else.

If by chance, they ask any of the queries/Questions other than that say, ‘Don’t

know.’ If those names tally then only go to other details such as mother and

wife, education, profession etc. Date of birth is not to be disclosed at all.

If it is narrated in the leaf then only to be noted, with the planetary

position.

3)

Once

the leaf is found, ask the centre to permit to photograph it and the names of

the relevant persons underlined. Anand and accompanying person like you should

issue joint statement in the public about the result of the study conducted.

4)

First

ask Anand to disprove the names written in his leaf, if he can not then he is

liable to pay the challenged amount to you.

5)

Regarding

the future predictions and the rest of matter in the leaf could be studied

later.

Wing Commander Shashikant Oak. Pune, India.Mo: 9881901049.--- On Fri, 18/7/08, jsebastian88 <jsebastian88 wrote:jsebastian88 <jsebastian88 urgent letter to shashikanth oak, Date: Friday, 18 July, 2008, 12:35 PM

dear sir ,

recently i had a debate with professer about our nadi

astrology. he challenged me that he will offer me 10 lakhs , if i

prove the nadi astrology is genuine. this is our better chance to

prove nadi astrology is authentic. i think we dont need his. he just

want to prove this to him kindly help.

this is the link where he challenges me.

http://anandnair. sulekha.com/ blog/post/ 2008/02/artifici al-intelligence/ comments. htm

kindly help please sir !! anyone on this groups too.this is our

chance to prove the world.

Messenger blocked? Want to chat? Here is the solution.

Guest guest

Dear Oakji,You have rightly pointed out that the whole thing is a trap. Skeptics all over the world are well trained to discredit even the most potential evidence/proof as a con game.You have put in sincere efforts to bring to the notice of the challengers the authenticity of Naadi, sadly, Mr. Anand is not able to see the whole point of view. He is just probably viewing this as a challenge of a million rupees and working on hypothetical arguments.Your primary focus is to bring to light the glory of the rishis who worked day and night for the welfare of their children - your approach is commendable !The suggestion made by you are also very practical. The skeptics could take some effort on their own and see their naadi and come to some conclusion, instead, they are resorting to taunts and accusations which is deplorable. I hope your efforts to contact Dr. N Kannan and other scholars to undertake the task of decoding the script will bear fruit. Dr N kannan is related to us and we know him to be a die-hard lover and an expert of Tamil, help from experts and scholars in Tamil will be very beneficial to the study of Naadi astrology. warm regards,ms

Guest guest

Dear Madhusudan, Nice to get worm mail from you. Dr.N. Kannan and other Tamil linguist experts should get involved in this maze of Tamil Script of Naadi palm leaves. If possible, could get in touch with him? Some more light could be shade on the issue. Wing Commander Shashikant Oak. Pune, India.--- On Fri, 18/7/08, madhusudan sadagopan <madhusudan01 wrote:madhusudan sadagopan <madhusudan01Re: urgent letter to shashikanth oak, Date:

Friday, 18 July, 2008, 10:51 PM

Dear Oakji,You have rightly pointed out that the whole thing is a trap. Skeptics all over the world are well trained to discredit even the most potential evidence/proof as a con game.You have put in sincere efforts to bring to the notice of the challengers the authenticity of Naadi, sadly, Mr. Anand is not able to see the whole point of view. He is just probably viewing this as a challenge of a million rupees and working on hypothetical arguments.Your primary focus is to bring to light the glory of the rishis who worked day and night for the welfare of their children - your approach is commendable !The suggestion made by you are also very

practical. The skeptics could take some effort on their own and see their naadi and come to some conclusion, instead, they are resorting to taunts and accusations which is deplorable. I hope your efforts to contact Dr. N Kannan and other scholars to undertake the task of decoding the script will bear fruit. Dr N kannan is related to us and we know him to be a die-hard lover and an expert of Tamil, help from experts and scholars in Tamil will be very beneficial to the study of Naadi astrology. warm regards,ms

Bring your gang together. Do your thing. Find your favourite Group.

Guest guest

Dear Shashikantji

Namaskar

Hope you are doing well, I just had a thought that if you and a few distinguised group members who are highly regarded by various Nadi centers request them to keep a scanner at the center and start to give a scanned copy of the leaf to each person finding the leaf should be a good idea.

With this the information on the leaves can be circulated, studied and a better dictionary or database of scripts vs the modern language be created. Surely this would happen with the authentication of the the person holding his leaf.

If you consider i can also support by sending a scanner at my cost to any of the centers you recommend.

Thank you,

best regards

Karan

SHASHIKANT OAK <shashikantoak Cc: shashioak; umehta; rajas.khaladkar; Rakesh Nanda <rakeshnanda; sambandan; santoshoak; shashioak; Nilesh S Trivedi <nptsmpl; Srinivas Kasam <kasam_sri; Shyam Chandel <chandel_shyam; dpvastu; vbdeshmukh <deshmukhvFriday, 18 July, 2008 8:46:38 PMRe: urgent letter to shashikanth oak,

Dear Friend J Sebastian and others, interested to test the Naadi leaf,I read all the relevant portions of Anand Nair's posts.

It is a trap. If Anand is so keen to disprove Naadi lovers, why should we prove about the authenticity of the Naadi Leaf? Let the onus laid on the other party who is disputing it.

Let them get the leaf of their own and decipher it and get it checked by the expert linguists.. Even get Carbon 14 test of leaf. Only thing, they should not go alone secretly. Any conclusion conducted of the study by the non believers will not be taken cognizance of unless some Naadi lovers having enough experience of the trickery these non- believers play must accompany them.

He is complaining that we i.e. Oak and Prof. Galatage have not replied to Narlikar's points of views favouring to him. It is sad that Anand has deliberately ignored the reply by me and 5 letters by Prof Galatage to Dr. Narlikar. But Anand rubbishes the evidence of Photographs presented by me “proving nothing!†Then what is he asking to prove? They should first disprove the wordings in the leaf as shown in the leaf or provide additional evidence in support of their argument. That they will never do.Persons like him are not interested to experience themselves. The issue of experiencing Naadi reading by himself has been evaded by him. What to talk of him, Dr. Jayant Narlikar who is residing here in Pune, a few kms away from my residence; he and his likewise have not ever liked to talk about it. Many Naadi lovers have gone and tried to convince him to have a first hand experience along with Dr Narendra Dabholkar, who has

challenged me with Rs.11 Lakhs. But they do not show any interest. Nor their representatives had the courage and patience to get the leaf found for them and get it verified by linguistic experts.

Now as far as my help in this regard: –

1) First of all ask Anand to come with you to Naadi Centre of his choice, with the promise that he will not back out until he gets the leaf of his own or any one of his family members. Call this exercise not as ‘challenge or test’ but as a “studyâ€.

2) Make sure before the reading starts that Naadi centre should agree to read only the name of the seeker or his father from the leaf. Do not tell the centre persons you are studying them. But politely request them to avoid the normal system of asking many queries. This is only to avoid the criticism of sceptics that they get all the information and dish out to you as if being told from the leaf. It is going against the interest of Naadi Centres. Hence reader should concentrate only on the name of the seeker and his father from the leaf and nothing else. If by chance, they ask any of the queries/Questions other than that say, ‘Don’t know.’ If those names tally then only go to other details such as mother and wife,

education, profession etc. Date of birth is not to be disclosed at all. If it is narrated in the leaf then only to be noted, with the planetary position.

3) Once the leaf is found, ask the centre to permit to photograph it and the names of the relevant persons underlined. Anand and accompanying person like you should issue joint statement in the public about the result of the study conducted.

4) First ask Anand to disprove the names written in his leaf, if he can not then he is liable to pay the challenged amount to you.

5) Regarding the future predictions and the rest of matter in the leaf could be studied later. Wing Commander Shashikant Oak. Pune, India.Mo: 9881901049.--- On Fri, 18/7/08, jsebastian88 <jsebastian88@ > wrote:

jsebastian88 <jsebastian88@ > urgent letter to shashikanth oak,Friday, 18 July, 2008, 12:35 PM

dear sir ,recently i had a debate with professer about our nadiastrology. he challenged me that he will offer me 10 lakhs , if iprove the nadi astrology is genuine. this is our better chance toprove nadi astrology is authentic. i think we dont need his. he justwant to prove this to him kindly help.this is the link where he challenges me.http://anandnair. sulekha.com/ blog/post/ 2008/02/artifici al-intelligence/ comments. htmkindly help please sir !! anyone on this groups too.this is ourchance to prove the world.

Messenger blocked? Want to chat? Here is the solution.

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now

• 5 years later...
Guest Vivek Ajay

Dear Sir ,

My name is Vivek Ajay, I am from Kerala.

If possible i need to meet you.I can meet u in pune also.sir just want to know about my naadi astrology.

sir kindly do the needful for meeting.,

sir now i am in very bad situation,please help me..

please send me the mail id.....

by thanking

Vivek ajay