I recently purchased a book titled, " Brighu Samhita Paddhati " by

Bhagwan Das Mittal. The publisher is Thakur Prasad Bookseller, Chowk,

Varnasi, 1986 Edition.

This book describes the results of each planet in each house for each

ascendant. That is, results are given for 9 X 12 X 12 = 1296 possible

positions.

I would like to know from learned members of this group if this book

is the same as or similar to what is found in the Bhrighu Samhita /

nadis found some where in Punjab (Hoshiyarpur, I think).

Thanks and Regards,

Krishna

I wish to know if this book is available in any bookshop. I am

interested. Oh ya - is it in English?

, " kmdb1r " <kmdb1r wrote:

>

> Hi,

>

> I recently purchased a book titled, " Brighu Samhita Paddhati " by

> Bhagwan Das Mittal. The publisher is Thakur Prasad Bookseller,

Chowk,

> Varnasi, 1986 Edition.

>

> This book describes the results of each planet in each house for

each

> ascendant. That is, results are given for 9 X 12 X 12 = 1296

possible

> positions.

>

> I would like to know from learned members of this group if this book

> is the same as or similar to what is found in the Bhrighu Samhita /

> nadis found some where in Punjab (Hoshiyarpur, I think).

>

> Thanks and Regards,

> Krishna

>

• 9 months later...
Guest guest

, " vr.2006 " <vr.2006 wrote:

>

> I wish to know if this book is available in any bookshop. I am

> interested. Oh ya - is it in English?

>

> , " kmdb1r " <kmdb1r@> wrote:

> >

> > Hi,

> >

> > I recently purchased a book titled, " Brighu Samhita Paddhati " by

> > Bhagwan Das Mittal. The publisher is Thakur Prasad Bookseller,

> Chowk,

> > Varnasi, 1986 Edition.

> >

> > This book describes the results of each planet in each house for

> each

> > ascendant. That is, results are given for 9 X 12 X 12 = 1296

> possible

> > positions.

> >

> > I would like to know from learned members of this group if this book

> > is the same as or similar to what is found in the Bhrighu Samhita /

> > nadis found some where in Punjab (Hoshiyarpur, I think).

> >

> > Thanks and Regards,

> > Krishna

> >

>

Guest guest

littlejasmine1,Bhrigu Samhita from Hoshiyarpur is totally different from "Bhrigu Samhita Paddhati" that you are referring to. Bhrigu Samhita from Hoshiyarpur talks about individual horoscopes and not merely combination. It seems Bhrigu Samhita from Hoshiyarpur borrows some principles from the book that you are referring and that is the reason for similarity in name. Bhrigu Samhita Paddhati is translation of Bhrigu Sutram, a classical astrology text. Vr, "Brighu Samhita Paddhati" by Bhagwan Das Mittal and published by Thakur Prasad Bookseller is in Hindi. Though Brigu Samhita is a classical text and I am sure an English edition will also be available, please search Internet or check your local bookseller. You can download e-book of Brigu Samhita from http://www.astrocamp.com/Vedic Astrology/2008/07/youtube-for-vedic astrology-books.html.

Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandeyhttp://www.mykundali.com - Free Kundali Software--- On Thu, 5/28/09, littlejasmine1 <littlejasmine1 wrote:littlejasmine1 <littlejasmine1 Re: Bhrigu Samhita Paddhati Date: Thursday, May 28, 2009, 9:46 PM

, "vr.2006" <vr.2006 > wrote:

>

> I wish to know if this book is available in any bookshop. I am

> interested. Oh ya - is it in English?

>

> , "kmdb1r" <kmdb1r@> wrote:

> >

> > Hi,

> >

> > I recently purchased a book titled, "Brighu Samhita Paddhati" by

> > Bhagwan Das Mittal. The publisher is Thakur Prasad Bookseller,

> Chowk,

> > Varnasi, 1986 Edition.

> >

> > This book describes the results of each planet in each house for

> each

> > ascendant. That is, results are given for 9 X 12 X 12 = 1296

> possible

> > positions.

> >

> > I would like to know from learned members of this group if this book

> > is the same as or similar to what is found in the Bhrighu Samhita /

> > nadis found some where in Punjab (Hoshiyarpur, I think).

> >

> > Thanks and Regards,

> > Krishna

> >

>

Guest guest

hello krishna

thank u for information abt . bhrigu sahita.

please tell your phone no . I want to talk to u .

nitin

Recent Activity

New Members

Visit Your Group

Give Back

for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

hhhhhhhh.

Guest guest

Yes, you can get the book from here!

Hasmukhrai J MehtaIndia's Number one online Superstore for

Books on Hindu, Vedic and KP Astrology

--- On Thu, 28/5/09, littlejasmine1 <littlejasmine1 wrote:

littlejasmine1 <littlejasmine1 Re: Bhrigu Samhita Paddhati Date: Thursday, 28 May, 2009, 9:46 PM

, "vr.2006" <vr.2006 > wrote:>> I wish to know if this book is available in any bookshop. I am > interested. Oh ya - is it in English?> > , "kmdb1r" <kmdb1r@> wrote:> >> > Hi,> > > > I recently purchased a book titled, "Brighu Samhita Paddhati" by> > Bhagwan Das Mittal. The publisher is Thakur Prasad Bookseller, > Chowk,> > Varnasi, 1986 Edition. > > > > This book describes the results of each planet in

each house for > each> > ascendant. That is, results are given for 9 X 12 X 12 = 1296 > possible> > positions. > > > > I would like to know from learned members of this group if this book> > is the same as or similar to what is found in the Bhrighu Samhita /> > nadis found some where in Punjab (Hoshiyarpur, I think).> > > > Thanks and Regards,> > Krishna> >>

Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel Click here!

Guest guest

Dont buy that book, its just a crap work, its easy to sell stuff in the name of Bhrigu. All books in the name of bhrigu samhita are nothing just a made up compilationsof traditional astrology, no one will be able to make predictions out of them.

http://www.marriage-astrology.com/marriage-astrology-articles/there-is-no-authentic-ravan-samhita-bhrigu-samhita-available

There are couple genuine bhrigu readers in hoshiarpur and other parts of the country whose address is available in internet. Also the system of bhrigu nadi is different from the books sold in the name of bhrigu samhita.

I have bought all the available books in the market, hence iam able to reach a conclusion.Regards,GautamOn Wed, Jun 3, 2009 at 5:07 PM, Hasmukhrai Mehta <astroclinik wrote:

Books on Hindu, Vedic and KP Astrology

--- On Thu, 28/5/09, littlejasmine1 <littlejasmine1 wrote:

littlejasmine1 <littlejasmine1 Re: Bhrigu Samhita Paddhati

Date: Thursday, 28 May, 2009, 9:46 PM

, " vr.2006 " <vr.2006 > wrote:

>> I wish to know if this book is available in any bookshop. I am > interested. Oh ya - is it in English?> > , " kmdb1r " <kmdb1r@> wrote:

> >> > Hi,> > > > I recently purchased a book titled, " Brighu Samhita Paddhati " by> > Bhagwan Das Mittal. The publisher is Thakur Prasad Bookseller, > Chowk,

> > Varnasi, 1986 Edition. > > > > This book describes the results of each planet in

each house for > each> > ascendant. That is, results are given for 9 X 12 X 12 = 1296 > possible> > positions. > > > > I would like to know from learned members of this group if this book

> > is the same as or similar to what is found in the Bhrighu Samhita /> > nadis found some where in Punjab (Hoshiyarpur, I think).> > > > Thanks and Regards,> > Krishna> >

>

Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel Click here!

Guest guest

Well said Rampalji,You are very correct. These books like costly Ravan Samhita and what not are just that. Wing Commander Shashikant Oak. Mo No: 0981901049, Pune. India.--- On Thu, 4/6/09, Gautam.Rampal <gautam.rampal wrote:Gautam.Rampal <gautam.rampalRe: Re: Bhrigu Samhita Paddhati Date: Thursday, 4 June, 2009, 12:44 PM

Dont buy that book, its just a crap work, its easy to sell stuff in the name of Bhrigu. All books in the name of bhrigu samhita are nothing just a made up compilationsof traditional astrology, no one will be able to make predictions out of them.

http://www.marriage -astrology. com/marriage- astrology- articles/ there-is- no-authentic- ravan-samhita- bhrigu-samhita- available

There are couple genuine bhrigu readers in hoshiarpur and other parts of the country whose address is available in internet. Also the system of bhrigu nadi is different from the books sold in the name of bhrigu samhita.

I have bought all the available books in the market, hence iam able to reach a conclusion.Regards,GautamOn Wed, Jun 3, 2009 at 5:07 PM, Hasmukhrai Mehta <astroclinik@ > wrote:

--- On Thu, 28/5/09, littlejasmine1 <littlejasmine1@ .co. in> wrote:

littlejasmine1 <littlejasmine1@ .co. in> Re: Bhrigu Samhita Paddhati

Thursday, 28 May, 2009, 9:46 PM

, "vr.2006" <vr.2006 > wrote:

>> I wish to know if this book is available in any bookshop. I am > interested. Oh ya - is it in English?> > , "kmdb1r" <kmdb1r@> wrote:

> >> > Hi,> > > > I recently purchased a book titled, "Brighu Samhita Paddhati" by> > Bhagwan Das Mittal. The publisher is Thakur Prasad Bookseller, > Chowk,

> > Varnasi, 1986 Edition. > > > > This book describes the results of each planet in

each house for > each> > ascendant. That is, results are given for 9 X 12 X 12 = 1296 > possible> > positions. > > > > I would like to know from learned members of this group if this book

> > is the same as or similar to what is found in the Bhrighu Samhita /> > nadis found some where in Punjab (Hoshiyarpur, I think).> > > > Thanks and Regards,> > Krishna> >

>

Share files, take polls, and make new friends - all under one roof.

Guest guest

Dear Krishna

It seems that book dfealt with 9x12x12 combinations. What about the conjoining and aspecting of planets. Planets conjoined or aspected will modify the nature of the aspected planet.

Dhanabalan--- On Wed, 6/3/09, Hasmukhrai Mehta <astroclinik wrote:

Hasmukhrai Mehta <astroclinikRe: Re: Bhrigu Samhita Paddhati Date: Wednesday, June 3, 2009, 11:37 AM

--- On Thu, 28/5/09, littlejasmine1 <littlejasmine1@ .co. in> wrote:

littlejasmine1 <littlejasmine1@ .co. in> Re: Bhrigu Samhita PaddhatiThursday, 28 May, 2009, 9:46 PM

, "vr.2006" <vr.2006 > wrote:>> I wish to know if this book is available in any bookshop. I am > interested. Oh ya - is it in English?> > , "kmdb1r" <kmdb1r@> wrote:> >> > Hi,> > > > I recently purchased a book titled, "Brighu Samhita Paddhati" by> > Bhagwan Das Mittal. The publisher is Thakur Prasad Bookseller, > Chowk,> > Varnasi, 1986 Edition. > > > > This book describes the results of each planet in each house for > each> > ascendant. That is, results are given for 9 X 12 X 12 =

1296 > possible> > positions. > > > > I would like to know from learned members of this group if this book> > is the same as or similar to what is found in the Bhrighu Samhita /> > nadis found some where in Punjab (Hoshiyarpur, I think).> > > > Thanks and Regards,> > Krishna> >>