Rate this topic

Guest guest

- Rajat Bhatia

Sanjay Rath

Tuesday, January 22, 2002 10:54 PM

Some Questions

Respected Sanjay Ji,

Pranaam.

You have explained in COVA about Siva Yoga ie if Sun is in Trine with Ketu...this yoga shows spritual aspiration as the natural atmakaraka with mokshakark Ketu leads the person on spiritual path and liberation. Kindly explain as I have this combination in my Ninth house, Leo sign. Also I have three natural benefics placed in the 10th ie Mercury, Jupiter and Moon. Will they lead me to good, spiritual karma. My fifth house has debilitated and retrograde Saturn that you have mentioned in one of the lessons that if malefics in trine are debilitated and retrograde, its a blessing from past life.

I would be thankful for a detailed expalination on above.

Yours,

Rajat

- Rajat Bhatia

varahamihira

Wednesday, January 23, 2002 3:06 PM

Fw: Some Questions

- Rajat Bhatia

Sanjay Rath

Some Questions

Respected Sanjay Ji,

Pranaam.

You have explained in COVA about Siva Yoga ie if Sun is in Trine with Ketu...this yoga shows spritual aspiration as the natural atmakaraka with mokshakark Ketu leads the person on spiritual path and liberation. Kindly explain as I have this combination in my Ninth house, Leo sign. Also I have three natural benefics placed in the 10th ie Mercury, Jupiter and Moon. Will they lead me to good, spiritual karma. My fifth house has debilitated and retrograde Saturn that you have mentioned in one of the lessons that if malefics in trine are debilitated and retrograde, its a blessing from past life.

Yours,

Rajat

Dear Rajat,

Yes of course. Look for Ista Devata in the 12th from Karakamsa first.Sanjay

- Rajat Bhatia

Sanjay Rath

Some Questions

Respected Sanjay Ji,

Pranaam.

Yours,

RajatOM TAT SATArchive: varahamihiraFiles: varahamihiravarahamihira/database

Respected Sanjay Ji,

Pranaam. The Karakamsa is occupied by Vargottam Moon(AK) in sign Virgo, 11th house. Ishta Devta is indicated by Saturn placed in Leo, 12 th from AK.Thus the Ishta Devta is Narayan and Saturn is Putra Karak.

Kindly help understand better.

Kind regards,

Rajat Bhatia

-

Sanjay Rath

varahamihira

Thursday, January 24, 2002 5:41 PM

Re: [Hare Rama Krishna] Fw: Some Questions

Dear Rajat,

- Rajat Bhatia

Sanjay Rath

Some Questions

Respected Sanjay Ji,

Pranaam.

Yours,

om gurave namah------------------------Dear Rajat,

Point is that Saturn is your second Lord of wealth and also a malefic planet for Sagittarius Lagna. He is placed in the fifth house of Bhakti ans is also in debility in the second from AL indicating diseases related to Saturn like problems in the legs. Mantrapada is in Leo showing that the transit of Jupiter in Leo is the time you will be able to get the Mantra of Ista and then this will be fruitful. So, what to do till then? You seed to correct and prepare yourself for this development two years away.

There are no other planets in the 12th from karakamsa and this is Leo owned by the Sun indicating Shiva. Thus, the next natural step is to prepare yourself by worshipping Shiva so that your sins are wiped out and Shiva alone is empowered to do this. Shiva sends a Sadguru to you from the Parampara of your Ista devata. It is this sadguru who is the living Shiva for you. He takes away one-sixth of your sins the day he gives you the parampara Mantra. Thereafter you progress spiritually.

This is how it happens. Can you send your sisters chart and let's take this as a test case to predict marriage and what is good for her. With best wishesSanjay Rathhttp://sanjayrath.tripod.com

- Rajat Bhatia

varahamihira

Thursday, January 24, 2002 11:37 PM

Respected Sanjay Ji,

Pranaam. The Karakamsa is occupied by Vargottam Moon(AK) in sign Virgo, 11th house. Ishta Devta is indicated by Saturn placed in Leo, 12 th from AK.Thus the Ishta Devta is Narayan and Saturn is Putra Karak.

Kindly help understand better.

Kind regards,

Rajat Bhatia

-

Sanjay Rath

varahamihira

Thursday, January 24, 2002 5:41 PM

Dear Rajat,

- Rajat Bhatia

Sanjay Rath

Some Questions

Respected Sanjay Ji,

Pranaam.

Yours,

• 3 months later...
Guest guest

Om Gurave Namah

------------------------

Dear Syamasundara Prabhu,

The problem lies in your bias. You must realise that I am a brahmana from

Jagannath Puri and will not give tall stories like KNR and others in such

important issues. When I translated the Jaimini Upadesa, I was under the

impression that the people would be so learned that I can come in for some

strong criticism because of not giving the detailed explanations etc. Nothing

happened. The only criticism was from KNR and that too totally absurd stuff

(jealousy of venus I guess). One good criticism was that the book needed better

proof reading etc. I agree and next edition will be more detailed with

commentary etc.

Now, you ask one question and the other you brush off as being a 'mistake' and

stating that the same does not make sense. I agree that this is a difficult

concept and have given a whole appendix to this concept in the Narayana dasa

book. Please read the same where I have explained the planets & bhava's that are

the Pachaka, bodhaka, bhedaka and vedhaka. Sarvartha Chintamani is not an easy

classic and only the foremost among the Jyotisha can understand that.

I would have appreciated it more if you had wanted to know if it was a mistake

as the matter needs a deeper explanation. After all, you are a Vaishnava. In

fact when I wrote the Crux of Vedic Astrology, I was under the impression that

these basic concepts would be known to all. Alas, I was so wrong. I gradually

realised the mission that Jagannath Mahaprabhu had for me, and finally left the

service to devote myself to this work. Then I explained this in greater depth in

the book on Narayana Dasa. Please obtain a copy of that from JDR Ventures or

Lakshmi devi (Lynne Kary)

Prabhu, I have deep regard for you because of your devotion to this subject.

Hence, I will always answer all you ask. I have honestly spoken my mind as I

believe that Krishna works through his devotees. Kindly forgive me if anything

is amiss.

KARAKA

There are three types of Karaka and there is a deep phylosophical concept behind

this.There are 7 sthira, 8 Chara and 9 naisargika Karaka planets. The Sthira

karaka are used for Ayus determination whereas the naisargika karaka also relate

to inanimate objects. Chara Karaka represent the individual atma (soul). the 8

Charakaraka are like the petals of the astadala padma which is the foundation of

Jyotish.

Naisargika Vs Sthira (Differences)

The Sun is naisargika Pitrikaraka whereas the Sun or Venus vie for the post of

Sthira Pitrikaraka. Difference is that in nature, the father donates the atma

for the creation of the being when it moves from his mooladhara etc

(brihadaranyaka upanishad), whereas in the Sthira Karaka, the father can be

signified by either the sperm (Venus) that created the being or by the Sun

(Atma) which was transmitted with the sperm. This concept of sthira pitrikaraka

is also used to determine the Yoni (body) occupied by the being in its previous

incarnation from the dwadasamsa of Venus in the conception chart. Similarly for

mother, whereas the Moon alone is the naisargika matrikaraka as it rules blood,

Mars or Moon (either one only) shall be the sthira Matrikaraka. Thus both in

father and mother, there is a difference in the determination of the sthira

karaka and naisargika karaka. Now, look at brothers. Jupiter is the naisargika

karaka for elder brothers whereas saturn is the naisargika karaka for all elders

including older brother. that is why when Saturn is in the 11th house, the

native shall have an elder brother (unless saturn is afflicted by the nodes),

but due to karaka bhava hrasa, the brother may not live long. Now come to spouse

- whereas Venus is the naisargika karaka for spouse and sex, Jupiter (in female

charts) becomes the sthira karaka for husband. Another interesting difference in

the use of Sthira & Naisargika karaka is in the houses. Venus is the naisargika

and sthira karaka for younger sisters and this is seen from the 3rd house for

naisargika (phalita) karaka whereas from the 5th house (especially when

initiating the Shoola dasa) for sthira (ayus) karaka. I can go on, but this

should suffice to indicate the broad differences between the two. The nodes

cannot become Sthira karaka as they do not have a physical body.

Now having understood the difference between the Naisargika karaka of

Brahma/prajapati and the sthira karaka of Shiva/rudra, we come to the chara

karaka of Vishnu. Here the individual atma comes into the opicture and since

they are present in this planet, and so long as they are present here, we are

sure that they have not got moksha. hence Moksha karaka ketu is left out of the

scheme as it cannot signify the atma that has incarnated in this planet. the

remaining eight shall indicate the spiritual being (the atma).

I take this opportunity to congratulate you on heading the Jyotish department at

kepler college. We are having a conference both at the east & west coast of

america where I will speak on some vital topics, foundation as well as the great

Tithi pravesha chakra and Narayana dasa etc. We hope you can join us. For

details, please contact Brendan Feeley.

Best Regards,

Sanjay Rath

Web: http://sanjayrath.tripod.com

-

" Shyamasundara Dasa " <jyotish

" Sanjay Rath " <srath

Monday, April 29, 2002 8:54 PM

Some Questions

Dear Sanjay Prabhu,

Hare Krsna!

I have been going through your book " Crux of Vedic Astrology " and I had a few

questions for you. I hope you have the time for at least brief answers. Also I

will not you too many at once.

The first question is actually one I wanted to ask while reading your Jaimini

Upadesha Sutras. In it as well as in Crux (pg. 19) you mention about Naisargika,

Sthira and Chara Karakas but I never came a cross any examples anywhere which

clarified what this meant. I assume that Chara Karaka would be those found by

longitude. One with most advanced longitude is Atmakaraka then Amatyakara, etc.

The question is what is the difference between Naisargika and Sthira karakas? If

we take Naisargika to: Sun--Pitru Karaka and Atmakaraka, Moon--Matru Karaka, etc

then we are left with the question: what is Sthira Karaka?

I will leave it to one question today.

Also I would like to point out what appears to be a mistake. On page 22 of Crux

you have table 2.1 under Venus you " Bodhak Mercury 6. " How can Mercury be in

the 6th from Venus? Also the paragraph immediately under the table starting with

" The Pachak planet/house, " makes no sense at all.

I hope this meets you well.

Yours in the service of Srila Prabhupada

Shyamasundara Dasa

• 7 months later...

~om sri gurave namah~Dear Ronnie,Comments are given below:Best regards,Sanjay Rath----------------------Sri Jagannath Center, 71 Vasant Apartments, Mayur Vihar Phase-1, New Delhi 110091, Tel: 91-11-2713201, Web: http://.org <http://.org> http://srath.com <http://srath.com> -----Original Message-----RGDREYER [RGDREYER]Saturday, November 09, 2002 9:52 PMsrathSubject: some questionsHI SanjayLet me first say how sorry I am that I will not be at Hyderabad. Because ofmy work and family obligations I have to plan out these trips months andmonths in advance. Perhaps I will be able to come to the next one, or atleast write something as long as I have notification.I hope that you enjoy both the conference in Kerala and the one in Hyderabadand I look forward to perhaps purchasing tapes.If you could take a minute today to answer some of these questions I wouldmost appreciate it. I am finding that so much of what I have learned aboutJaimini, beginning with K.N. Rao, and you, and my Hora Sastra translation bySanthanam have some conflicts. I have virtually started fresh with you andput aside some of the K.N. Rao teachings, but even in your books there seemto be some contradictions, or maybe just editing mistakes. So if you couldtake a minute for following questions:1. Arudha Lagnas. In my version of Parasara, it does not seem to mentionfinding the stronger of the Aquarius and Scorpio rulers. Must we always lookfor the stronger, or can we simply take Saturn and Mars for those signs andstill come out with the correct pada lagna? Can we then take both Saturn,and Rahu if Rahu is stronger?RATH: The stronger co-lord need not be taken all the time. The moot point is that these are the signs where the contradictions or duality of images occurs. If one of the co-lords is in the same sign, then even if it is stronger, the other one is chosen, just like the rules for determining the stronger for the dasa period. At times, although one lord is strong, among the two Arudha formed by the two lords, one maybe stronger with more planets than the other. In such cases we find that the person starts his career (or whatever is signified by the sign for example Upapada will indicate spouse) in one direction, and then changes to another and finally all the planets influencing have their say one after another. Arudha is the image and this is changable. The change can be seen in the dasas.For example, take the Arudha of Vajpayeeji.The Arudha in Capricorn is one image whle the Arudha in Virgo is another image. Lords of both the Arudha are in Lagna, and going by standard rues you would choose Capricorn. But, this fitted his image for many years when he was in the opposition (Sun in 12th from AL). When he is to become the Prime Minister, the personality undergoes a change and the Arudha in Virgo starts to function (Sun aspects AL in Virgo). This change in personality upsets many people as some who found a great friend in him are no longer comfortable. Mars the creator of this image is in the Royal sign Aries (Aries is the Royal sign of the zodiac - I don't know why people always use Leo as the Royal sign. In fact the three Royal colors - white, Blue and Red are associated with this sign..strange coincidence that the US flag should use these colors).Please can you let me know since it does not seem that you always take thestronger co-lord for a simple arudha computation.2. In my Parasara translation, it DOES however speak about taking thestronger of the planetary lords in order to do that. Therefore it would seemto me that if I am taking the graha arudha of Saturn, then I would have tosee if Capricorn, or Aquarius is stronger? Or am I confused here, since inyour book when you have the diagram for graha arudhas, you are taking both. You seem to take with Saturn, the number of houses it travels to bothCapricorn and Aquarius. With graha arudhas I assume that we always countRahu to Aquarius, and Ketu to Scorpio. Or is their no graha arudha for Ketu?This seems to vary between yours and Narasimhas book i believe.Rath: My grandfather made Graha Arudha for both signs. For example, if Saturn is in Sagittarius, he would take both the Graha Arudha of Saturn in Aquarius (for Capricorn) and in Aries (for Aquarius) into account. As with the Rasi Arudha, sometimes with the change in dasa, the arudha temporarily changes, and the weaker one maybe referred. However, for drawing the chart and for general readings, the stronger sign should be used. I hope to photocopy the chart of my elder brother as calculated by him in his handwriting so that you can see what he considered a must to be drawn for every chart. In addition to the Rasi & Graha Arudha Chakra, he would always draw the Nara chakra based on the constellations.3. Most important, finding out which co-lord of Aquarius and Scorpio arestronger. I know that when we do this for the sake of Narayana Dasa, we skipthe first step which involves atmakaraka. However when just doing this forthe sake of interpretation, transits, etc., do we take that as first step asoutlined in your books. If that is so, then can I assume that in my chartfor instance when figuring out the arudha lagna of Aquarius, Saturn isautomatically the stronger since it is atmakaraka? But when we figurenarayana, i leave that step out? (my birth info: Ronnie Dreyer, May 7, 1953, 1:20 pm, EDT, Brooklyn NY40N38, 73W57)Rath: The first source of strength is to be used in all matters that are generally of a spiritual nature as the soul or Atmakaraka is being taken into consideration. Dasa like Karaka kendradi rasi or graha dasa etc are important for this. Narayana dasa is based on the theory that the atmakaraka is but a puppet in the hands of God (Narayana), and among Brahma (Lagna) & Siva (7th house), the stronger one is stronger because of the asociation of Narayana.4. Lastly, jaimini raja yogas. Mr. Rao taught that there are rajayogas ifthe Atmakaraka is in aspect to, or conjoined with, amatyakaraka, putrakaraka,and pitrakaraka? Does that still hold with you, or is that not the case. Also he uses seven karakas so it might be different.Rath: Rajyoga are associated with the Atmakaraka as it is the RAJA and any association with the King of the chart is a Rajyoga. Amatya-yogas are different. I have yet to start debating on this topic and have sent another mail on this. Perhaps 2003/2004 should be a good year to start talking on this.Whew....I hope you can take a moment for this and that I was perfectly clear. I do realize that not mastering Sanskrit, and working with what is probablynot a great translation, has hindered my understanding of Parasara. I amplanning on going back to study Sanskrit again, in January.I look forward to your return from the conferences, to hear all about them.I trust that you and your family is well, and I hope that progress has beenmade with your son. Warm regards,RonnieThanks for being such a good human being Ronnie. Your words have always re-confirmed my faith that the best definition of God is "all that is GOOD". Looking forward to seeing you in the US, and I hope to meet up with your husband and others this time in NY.I am copying this to the advanced Varahamihira List as well.Best regards,Sanjay

|| Om Gurave Namah ||

Dear Gurudeva,

In Graha Arudha Calculations if the Graha Arudha falls in itself or

the 7th from itself should 10th from it?. Like we do in Arudha for

signs?.

Thank you,

Warm Regards,

S. Prabhakaran

varahamihira , " Sanjay Rath " <srath@s...> wrote:

>

>

>

> ~om sri gurave namah~

> Dear Ronnie,

> Comments are given below:

> Best regards,

> Sanjay Rath

> ----------------------

> Sri Jagannath Center, 71 Vasant Apartments, Mayur Vihar Phase-1,

New Delhi 110091, Tel: 91-11-2713201, Web: http://.org

<http://.org> http://srath.com <http://srath.com>

>

>

>

> RGDREYER@a... [RGDREYER@a...]

> Saturday, November 09, 2002 9:52 PM

> srath@s...

> some questions

>

>

> HI Sanjay

>

> Let me first say how sorry I am that I will not be at Hyderabad.

Because of

> my work and family obligations I have to plan out these trips

months and

> months in advance. Perhaps I will be able to come to the next one,

or at

> least write something as long as I have notification.

>

> I hope that you enjoy both the conference in Kerala and the one in

Hyderabad

> and I look forward to perhaps purchasing tapes.

>

> If you could take a minute today to answer some of these questions

I would

> most appreciate it. I am finding that so much of what I have

learned about

> Jaimini, beginning with K.N. Rao, and you, and my Hora Sastra

translation by

> Santhanam have some conflicts. I have virtually started fresh with

you and

> put aside some of the K.N. Rao teachings, but even in your books

there seem

> to be some contradictions, or maybe just editing mistakes. So if

you could

> take a minute for following questions:

>

> 1. Arudha Lagnas. In my version of Parasara, it does not seem to

mention

> finding the stronger of the Aquarius and Scorpio rulers. Must we

always look

> for the stronger, or can we simply take Saturn and Mars for those

signs and

> still come out with the correct pada lagna? Can we then take both

Saturn,

> and Rahu if Rahu is stronger?

>

> RATH: The stronger co-lord need not be taken all the time. The moot

point is that these are the signs where the contradictions or duality

of images occurs. If one of the co-lords is in the same sign, then

even if it is stronger, the other one is chosen, just like the rules

for determining the stronger for the dasa period. At times, although

one lord is strong, among the two Arudha formed by the two lords, one

maybe stronger with more planets than the other. In such cases we

find that the person starts his career (or whatever is signified by

the sign for example Upapada will indicate spouse) in one direction,

and then changes to another and finally all the planets influencing

have their say one after another. Arudha is the image and this is

changable. The change can be seen in the dasas.

> For example, take the Arudha of Vajpayeeji.

> The Arudha in Capricorn is one image whle the Arudha in Virgo is

another image. Lords of both the Arudha are in Lagna, and going by

standard rues you would choose Capricorn. But, this fitted his image

for many years when he was in the opposition (Sun in 12th from AL).

When he is to become the Prime Minister, the personality undergoes a

change and the Arudha in Virgo starts to function (Sun aspects AL in

Virgo). This change in personality upsets many people as some who

found a great friend in him are no longer comfortable. Mars the

creator of this image is in the Royal sign Aries (Aries is the Royal

sign of the zodiac - I don't know why people always use Leo as the

Royal sign. In fact the three Royal colors - white, Blue and Red are

associated with this sign..strange coincidence that the US flag

should use these colors).

>

> Please can you let me know since it does not seem that you always

take the

> stronger co-lord for a simple arudha computation.

>

> 2. In my Parasara translation, it DOES however speak about taking

the

> stronger of the planetary lords in order to do that. Therefore it

would seem

> to me that if I am taking the graha arudha of Saturn, then I would

have to

> see if Capricorn, or Aquarius is stronger? Or am I confused here,

since in

> your book when you have the diagram for graha arudhas, you are

taking both.

> You seem to take with Saturn, the number of houses it travels to

both

> Capricorn and Aquarius. With graha arudhas I assume that we always

count

> Rahu to Aquarius, and Ketu to Scorpio. Or is their no graha arudha

for Ketu?

>

> This seems to vary between yours and Narasimhas book i believe.

>

> Rath: My grandfather made Graha Arudha for both signs. For example,

if Saturn is in Sagittarius, he would take both the Graha Arudha of

Saturn in Aquarius (for Capricorn) and in Aries (for Aquarius) into

account. As with the Rasi Arudha, sometimes with the change in dasa,

the arudha temporarily changes, and the weaker one maybe referred.

However, for drawing the chart and for general readings, the stronger

sign should be used. I hope to photocopy the chart of my elder

brother as calculated by him in his handwriting so that you can see

what he considered a must to be drawn for every chart. In addition to

the Rasi & Graha Arudha Chakra, he would always draw the Nara chakra

based on the constellations.

>

> 3. Most important, finding out which co-lord of Aquarius and

Scorpio are

> stronger. I know that when we do this for the sake of Narayana

Dasa, we skip

> the first step which involves atmakaraka. However when just doing

this for

> the sake of interpretation, transits, etc., do we take that as

first step as

> outlined in your books. If that is so, then can I assume that in

my chart

> for instance when figuring out the arudha lagna of Aquarius, Saturn

is

> automatically the stronger since it is atmakaraka? But when we

figure

> narayana, i leave that step out?

> (my birth info: Ronnie Dreyer, May 7, 1953, 1:20 pm, EDT,

Brooklyn NY

> 40N38, 73W57)

>

> Rath: The first source of strength is to be used in all matters

that are generally of a spiritual nature as the soul or Atmakaraka is

being taken into consideration. Dasa like Karaka kendradi rasi or

graha dasa etc are important for this. Narayana dasa is based on the

theory that the atmakaraka is but a puppet in the hands of God

(Narayana), and among Brahma (Lagna) & Siva (7th house), the stronger

one is stronger because of the asociation of Narayana.

>

> 4. Lastly, jaimini raja yogas. Mr. Rao taught that there are

rajayogas if

> the Atmakaraka is in aspect to, or conjoined with, amatyakaraka,

putrakaraka,

> and pitrakaraka? Does that still hold with you, or is that not the

case.

> Also he uses seven karakas so it might be different.

>

> Rath: Rajyoga are associated with the Atmakaraka as it is the RAJA

and any association with the King of the chart is a Rajyoga. Amatya-

yogas are different. I have yet to start debating on this topic and

have sent another mail on this. Perhaps 2003/2004 should be a good

year to start talking on this.

>

> Whew....I hope you can take a moment for this and that I was

perfectly clear.

> I do realize that not mastering Sanskrit, and working with what is

probably

> not a great translation, has hindered my understanding of

Parasara. I am

> planning on going back to study Sanskrit again, in January.

>

> I look forward to your return from the conferences, to hear all

about them.

>

> I trust that you and your family is well, and I hope that progress

has been

> made with your son.

>

> Warm regards,

>

> Ronnie

>

> Thanks for being such a good human being Ronnie. Your words have

always re-confirmed my faith that the best definition of God is " all

that is GOOD " . Looking forward to seeing you in the US, and I hope to

meet up with your husband and others this time in NY.

>

> I am copying this to the advanced Varahamihira List as well.

>

> Best regards,

>

> Sanjay

• 4 years later...
Guest guest

Dear Ramesh,

1) Malefics when Kendra lords and placed in the Kendra owned by them

give malefic results. If in a kendra not owned by them they are less

malefics especially in their dasha.

2) I do not think strengthening functional malefic is a good idea. The

less sorrow given by Saturn when strong is limited to the bhava

occupied and not the Bhava aspected. This needs to be remembered.

3) I think one factors that you missed is that it also needs to be

aspected by a benefic for benefic results to ensue. In other cases they

will give results according to their functional nature. Only when they

occupy own rasi they will not cause harm, as even the malefics do not

harm the own rasis.

I trust this is clear,

Chandrashekhar.

Ramesh.F.Gangaramani wrote:

Satyam Bruyat Priyam Bruyat

Dear Shri Chandrashekharji,

I need to clarify/ confirm some

more points.

1. Page

100: Malefics when Kendra lords are unable to cause harm, if they do

not

simultaneously occupy own Kendra house. Just need to confirm that if

Malefic

is a kendra lord placed in Kendra in own house, it will give malefic

results.

2. Saturn

is more malefic when weak. Would it make sense strengthening it by

gemstone?

If functional benefic, it should be fine but if functional malefic, can

it be strengthened during periods other than its dasa periods?

3. Vimsottari

Dasa: in page 289, you have indicated that functional malefic would

give

good results if exalted, in own rashi or mtk sign in dasapravesh chart.

How would they behave during their dasas when they are not exalted, in

own or mtk rashi, but are exalted, own or mtk sign in rashi chart?

Kind regards

Ramesh

• 1 year later...

kindly enlighten me as to why ---------------

1) some readings hav some years missing ? eg ... one friend who got his done --there was no mention of the years from 42 to 49 and then the mention starts after that. also the general kandam was very sketchy and too general. he found his naadi in pune.

would it be advisable to hav another naadi reading done in the first case ?

2) another person who died a few yrs back - untimely death in an aircrash had got his naadi reading in hyderabad and there was no mention of death in that.

is it possible that death cant really be predicted accurately even by the naadi or that the reader may hav chosen not to mention it .

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

death is indicated in the naadi as: treat to life at a particular age or there won't be reading after certain age. And after that so called threat a reading comes and that to sketchy, then we have to presume the native won't live after that age. For my father the readings were sketchy after age 58, it carried just two sentences after that it and nothing important was told after 58. He died at 58. I can give proof: both naadi reading and medical records to prove the readings were 100% correct. And there are some instances were readings won't come after certain age. And for for sister, after 55 it went to 70 and ended abrut for me I have threat at 46 but after that till 69 there are eloborate readings, but I have to see how things unfold for me.Dhinakar From: minthapsDate: Sat, 8 Nov 2008 11:10:13 +0530 some questions

kindly enlighten me as to why ---------------

1) some readings hav some years missing ? eg ... one friend who got his done --there was no mention of the years from 42 to 49 and then the mention starts after that. also the general kandam was very sketchy and too general. he found his naadi in pune.

2) another person who died a few yrs back - untimely death in an aircrash had got his naadi reading in hyderabad and there was no mention of death in that.

is it possible that death cant really be predicted accurately even by the naadi or that the reader may hav chosen not to mention it .

Free up your senses. Experience reality up close on MSN video Try it!

Can u share his birth details and the year he died so that we could do some kind of research on it .

shubdev--- On Sat, 11/8/08, mrinalini thapliyal <minthaps wrote:

mrinalini thapliyal <minthaps some questions"naadi astrology" Saturday, November 8, 2008, 12:40 AM

kindly enlighten me as to why ------------ ---

Can u expatiate what kind of data u need!

Dhinakar

, shubdev singh <shubdev wrote:

>

> Can u share his birth details and the year he died so that we could

do some kind of research on it .

>  

> shubdev

>

> --- On Sat, 11/8/08, mrinalini thapliyal <minthaps wrote:

>

> mrinalini thapliyal <minthaps

> some questions

> " naadi astrology "

> Saturday, November 8, 2008, 12:40 AM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>  

> 1)   some readings hav some years missing ?  eg ... one friend who

got his done --there was no mention of the years from 42 to 49 and

then the mention starts after that. also the general kandam was very

sketchy and too general. he found his naadi in pune.

> would it be advisable to hav another naadi reading done in the first

case ?

>  

> 2)  another person who died a few yrs back - untimely death in an

aircrash had got his naadi reading in hyderabad and there was no

mention of death in that.

> is it possible that death cant really be predicted accurately even

by the naadi or that the reader may hav chosen not to mention it .

>  

>  

>  

>  

>

>

> Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

>

ok i'll try to get the details but as u can understand the young wife has gone completely against the naadi so it may not b easy but i'll definitely try.

and thank u for the response.--- On Sat, 8/11/08, shubdev singh <shubdev wrote:

shubdev singh <shubdevRe: some questions Date: Saturday, 8 November, 2008, 6:44 PM

Can u share his birth details and the year he died so that we could do some kind of research on it .

shubdev--- On Sat, 11/8/08, mrinalini thapliyal <minthaps (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

mrinalini thapliyal <minthaps (AT) (DOT) co.in> some questions"naadi astrology" <>Saturday, November 8, 2008, 12:40 AM

thank u for the reply. i'll try and see how it is going after the 49th year in the naadi.

--- On Sat, 8/11/08, Dhinakar Rajaram <dhinakarrajaram wrote:

Dhinakar Rajaram <dhinakarrajaramRE: some questions Date: Saturday, 8 November, 2008, 12:03 PM

death is indicated in the naadi as: treat to life at a particular age or there won't be reading after certain age. And after that so called threat a reading comes and that to sketchy, then we have to presume the native won't live after that age. For my father the readings were sketchy after age 58, it carried just two sentences after that it and nothing important was told after 58. He died at 58. I can give proof: both naadi reading and medical records to prove the readings were 100% correct. And there are some instances were readings won't come after certain age. And for for sister, after 55 it went to 70 and ended abrut for me I have threat at 46 but after that till 69 there are eloborate readings, but I have to see how things unfold for me.Dhinakar

minthaps (AT) (DOT) co.inSat, 8 Nov 2008 11:10:13 +0530 some questions

Free up your senses. Experience reality up close on MSN video Try it!

hello sir,

You mentioned that the young wife has gone completely against the

naadi. What exactly you were trying to mention. Can you brief me a bit

more on that......??

regards

raj

what exactly are u asking me ?--- On Sun, 9/11/08, volcano_hit <volcano_hit wrote:

volcano_hit <volcano_hit Re: some questions Date: Sunday, 9 November, 2008, 12:49 PM

hello sir,You mentioned that the young wife has gone completely against the naadi. What exactly you were trying to mention. Can you brief me a bit more on that......??regardsraj