IndiaDivine.org

Vaideeswaran Koil

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi,

I am in India on vacation for few weeks. Could someone please guide me how to go

to Vaideeswaran Koil from Hyderabad ? I prefer the route that takes least amount

of time to trave. Are there any airports nearby Vaideeswaran Koil so that I can

fly from Hyderabad or Chennai and then travel by Cab for short duration.

Any information on flight, train and bus to go to Vaideeswaran Koil is highly

appreciated. Also, if someone has shortlisted genuine nadi readers in

Vaideeswaran Koil, please send across the same to me so that I will save some

time.

BTW, I visited Shri Ramani Guruji in Chennai seeking Jeeva Nadi reading...but I

learnt that, Jeeva Nadi reading by Shri Ramani Guruji is done in a different way

that...every morning between 7-9am a group of people would visit him and Shri

Ramani Guruji would start reading Jeeva Nadi reading and that reading would

belong to one of the people sitting infront of him...it does not work like one

person would go to him and ask for Jeeva Nadi reading...In other words, we can't

have Jeeva Nadi Reading whenever we need...but only when it is destined and when

the right time comes. Ofcourse the same principle holds good for regular nadi

reading too. I am planning to try my luck once before I leave from India.

With many thanks,

Srini

The last time that we went there, We took a flight to Trichy. From there I took a bus to Kumbakonam. In Kumbakonam, we checked into a hotel. And the hotel arranged for the car. The car driver took us to the Vaitheeswaran temple and after the naadi readings, the next two days, the driver took us to all the temples to do the remedial measures.Also figured out that almost all hotels had a well orgained tour packages to the temple towns all across Kumbakonam, which included the Vaitheeswaran temple.

All this was facilitated by a friend in Chennai who insisted that we must go to India and get this done. And I can state with confidence, that with all the penance,and remedial measures me and my family seem to have a sense of satisfaction and mental peace apart from joy and happiness.

I am sure, you being in India will have better access to find a shorter route if any.

Regards,

John

--- On Mon, 12/1/08, Srinivas Kasam <kasam_sri wrote:

Srinivas Kasam <kasam_sri Vaideeswaran Koil Date: Monday, December 1, 2008, 12:30 PM

Hi,I am in India on vacation for few weeks. Could someone please guide me how to go to Vaideeswaran Koil from Hyderabad ? I prefer the route that takes least amount of time to trave. Are there any airports nearby Vaideeswaran Koil so that I can fly from Hyderabad or Chennai and then travel by Cab for short duration.Any information on flight, train and bus to go to Vaideeswaran Koil is highly appreciated. Also, if someone has shortlisted genuine nadi readers in Vaideeswaran Koil, please send across the same to me so that I will save some time.BTW, I visited Shri Ramani Guruji in Chennai seeking Jeeva Nadi reading...but I learnt that, Jeeva Nadi reading by Shri Ramani Guruji is done in a different way that...every morning between 7-9am a group of people would visit him and Shri Ramani Guruji would start reading Jeeva Nadi reading and that reading would belong to one of the people sitting infront of him...it does not work

like one person would go to him and ask for Jeeva Nadi reading...In other words, we can't have Jeeva Nadi Reading whenever we need...but only when it is destined and when the right time comes. Ofcourse the same principle holds good for regular nadi reading too. I am planning to try my luck once before I leave from India.With many thanks,Srini

Thanks John for the reply. I think flying to Trichy sounds like the best thing for me.

Could you or someone please tell me how far is Vaideeswaran Koil from Trichy ?

-- Srini--- On Sun, 11/30/08, John Aldrich <johnaldrichinc wrote:

John Aldrich <johnaldrichincRe: Vaideeswaran Koil Date: Sunday, November 30, 2008, 11:59 PM

The last time that we went there, We took a flight to Trichy. From there I took a bus to Kumbakonam. In Kumbakonam, we checked into a hotel. And the hotel arranged for the car. The car driver took us to the Vaitheeswaran temple and after the naadi readings, the next two days, the driver took us to all the temples to do the remedial measures.Also figured out that almost all hotels had a well orgained tour packages to the temple towns all across Kumbakonam, which included the Vaitheeswaran temple.

All this was facilitated by a friend in Chennai who insisted that we must go to India and get this done. And I can state with confidence, that with all the penance,and remedial measures me and my family seem to have a sense of satisfaction and mental peace apart from joy and happiness.

I am sure, you being in India will have better access to find a shorter route if any.

Regards,

John

--- On Mon, 12/1/08, Srinivas Kasam <kasam_sri wrote:

Srinivas Kasam <kasam_sri Vaideeswaran Koil Date: Monday, December 1, 2008, 12:30 PM

Hi,I am in India on vacation for few weeks. Could someone please guide me how to go to Vaideeswaran Koil from Hyderabad ? I prefer the route that takes least amount of time to trave. Are there any airports nearby Vaideeswaran Koil so that I can fly from Hyderabad or Chennai and then travel by Cab for short duration.Any information on flight, train and bus to go to Vaideeswaran Koil is highly appreciated. Also, if someone has shortlisted genuine nadi readers in Vaideeswaran Koil, please send across the same to me so that I will save some time.BTW, I visited Shri Ramani Guruji in Chennai seeking Jeeva Nadi reading...but I learnt that, Jeeva Nadi reading by Shri Ramani Guruji is done in a different way that...every morning between 7-9am a group of people would visit him and Shri Ramani Guruji would start reading Jeeva Nadi reading and that reading would belong to one of the people sitting infront of him...it does not work

like one person would go to him and ask for Jeeva Nadi reading...In other words, we can't have Jeeva Nadi Reading whenever we need...but only when it is destined and when the right time comes. Ofcourse the same principle holds good for regular nadi reading too. I am planning to try my luck once before I leave from India.With many thanks,Srini

I had been there in early 2002. If I recal right, Trichy to Tanjore took me about 45 minutes or so and from there to Kumbakonam about one hour or so. Since we had Kumbakonam as our base, I would not be able to give you the exact distance or time from Trichy. We visited around 7 temples apart from Vaitheeswaran temple and if I recall correctly, then the farthest we travelled was about 2 and a half hours. SO I guess it must be around 2 hours to 2 and a half hours from Trichy.There are direct buses from the Trichy bus stop and almost every 5 minutes there is a bus going to Kumbakonam. Did you check searching through Google. Just go to google and key in vaitheeswaran Kovil and search. There is a website of the temple giving you the directions to reach there/Regards,John--- On Mon, 12/1/08, Srinivas Kasam

<kasam_sri wrote:Srinivas Kasam <kasam_sriRe: Vaideeswaran Koil Date: Monday, December 1, 2008, 7:57 PM

Thanks John for the reply. I think flying to Trichy sounds like the best thing for me.

Could you or someone please tell me how far is Vaideeswaran Koil from Trichy ?

-- Srini--- On Sun, 11/30/08, John Aldrich <johnaldrichinc@ > wrote:

John Aldrich <johnaldrichinc@ >Re: Vaideeswaran KoilSunday, November 30, 2008, 11:59 PM

Regards,

John

--- On Mon, 12/1/08, Srinivas Kasam <kasam_sri > wrote:

Srinivas Kasam <kasam_sri > Vaideeswaran KoilMonday, December 1, 2008, 12:30 PM

Mr. Srinivas,

Mr. Rajaram has sent these details to me. Would be of help to you.

Regards,

John--- On Mon, 12/1/08, Dhinakar Rajaram Iyer <rdhinakar wrote:

Dhinakar Rajaram Iyer <rdhinakarRe: Vaideeswaran KoiljohnaldrichincDate: Monday, December 1, 2008, 11:47 PM

If going by train: Come down to Egmore (MS), catch Rockfort express to KMU (Kumbakonam). Take a bus to Chidambaram, alight at vaideeswaran kovil or Land in madras, go to CMBT, catch a bus that goes to Mayavaram (Mayiladuturai), nagapattinam etc via east coast road, Cuddalore and Chidambaram. Alight at Vaideeswaran Kovil. There is a railway station for that town, but no train now due to Guage conversion. Traffic closed till mid next year. Both are only regularly used routes. Shortest is via Cuddalore, Chidambaram. 8 hours by road from Chennai.-- With warm regards,R. Dhinakar***********************************************************"Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind." - Albert EinsteinGod is traded as a commodity in this world by Theists as well as Atheists including so called Agnostics and Deist – MyselfAll these

years I was looking for God everywhere, but at last I found it was inside me - Unknown I know how many seeds are there in a fruit - But I don't know how many seeds or fruits are there in a seed - Zen Proverb Il faut casser le noyau pour avoir l'amande. ->French Proverb (It is necessary to break the kernel to have the almond. )Impossible n'est pas français -> There is no such word called impossible in FrenchRome wasn't built in a day - > Old English Proverb**************************************************************

om agsthiar bless us,

i have found a reliable sri agasthiar nadi reader in kanchipuram which is 60 km from chennai who came from vaithiswaran kovil because of our interest which is 60 km from chennai. i consulted him and found accurate. his addresss is

v.kumaravel.,

no 6 ekrambanathar kovil street,

[ near sankar mutt]

big kanchipuram

mobile nuber is 9345435024_,_._,___

rathina kumar---

Connect with friends all over the world. Get India Messenger.

-om agsthiar bless us,

i have found a reliable sri agasthiar nadi reader in kanchipuram which is 60 km from chennai who came from vaithiswaran kovil because of our interest which is 60 km from chennai. we have found accurate. his addresss is

v.kumaravel.,

no 6 ekrambanathar kovil street,

[ near sankar mutt]

big kanchipuram

mobile nuber is 9345435024_,_._

prof

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.