IndiaDivine.org

Suka Naadi reading - Bangalore

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear friend ,

A week back I had my second naadi reading from Bangalore . I felt happy about it.

Thought I should share it with our members.

with regards

Rajan A P

6.27 PM Sunday 4th Jan 2009

---

28th Dec 2008

SUKA Nadi Gruh Mr. Satchidananda Moorthy

136, 5th Main , Chamraj pet , Bangalore Tel : 080 2660 1971 , 091 2660 1971

Appointment 10.30 AM - fixed 2 months in advance. -

Reached the place @ 10.AM The door was closed as it was a Sunday. Called the land line at 10 15 AM . Mr. Moorthy took the phone and asked me to go to the first floor . Another gentleman from Austria also joined me at the floor. He had come without an appointment to see Mr. Moorthy from Austria. The computer printed paper he was holding told me he is also planning to visit Vaitheeswaran koil . I just cautioned him about the fake readers and asked him to visit there with some known persons.

Mr. Satchidananda Moorthy came soon , opened the room door and asked me to sit in a chair. [ opposite his chair ] He then went out and politely told the Austrian guy that he can not see Moorthy that day and he has to get an appointment at least 2 months in advance. In a broken English the stranger told Moorthy , he has come to India to see him and some other guys only and he would be leaving India after that. I didn’t hear what Moorthy told him . Moorthy came soon , smiled and we wished each other. He asked how I came to know about the Suka naadi. I said, long back I had read an article by an American in the net, giving his experience there ,some where in the

1990s.. he smiled took a paper and asked the following questions .. for which I have given correct answers without any hesitation.

Name Father & mother no more

Date of birth 4 sisters and one brother

Birth place & time Present profession

No. of children 1 + 1

Mr. Moorthy got up , said he will be back soon and left the room. There were a lot of blank white papers on the table. I took one and wrote all the info I have given Mr Moorthy , to cross check later [ in case of fake reading ]

He came back with in 12 to 15 minutes with just one bundle of palm leaf - settled in the chair and asked me the same questions.. looking at the first leaf.. just to make sure the answers I was giving was tallying with some thing there. For this he used my pen , ticking off each data there in the leaf , as I was answering. Once he was satisfied , he gave me the pen and pushed the wade of papers and smilingly asked me to write.

He just started reading the leaf. [ no questions , no doubts .. fluent reading of what is written there and I was writing with what ever speed I had to write everything he read with out missing any thing. ]

(((( The reading covered only very vital milestones of my past , just to make me understand that the palm leaf is absolutely mine only.. like I married late and that also after the marriage of my 3 sisters [ true ] My present home is very near to my ancestor’s house .. [ true ] both the children are post graduates and both are working , one out side India [ true ] My professional life I completed in three countries outside India.. the last one south west of India [ True – Africa ] …

The reading also covered my future finance, future work I am to do and the reasons for that , my children’s lives , my wife’s sickness , My failures in life and it’s reasons , my spiritual path and details of pending work I have to finish within the next 5 plus years – a work pending from a previous life – reason for that - , my last 5 births and where it happened .. and some serious messages for me to follow - ))))

What shocked me was the messages and it’s relevance to my inner thoughts and the ever pushing demands of my mind to do certain things – What I want to do, before I pass on, is actually my pending works of past birth - which I am going to do – the how I will do is now given to me – and it matches –

After the reading , Mr. Moorthy asked me to put forward any question I have .. I just asked one question – about future - and I got an answer –

I could have asked more questions, but my heart was full with emotions – I went there with a prayer to Vigneshwar/ Agastya and Suka Rishies - “ please tell me how I should go ahead .. please guide me …” that is all .. and I got a mind full of messages and guidance’s .. what else you want… I couldn’t ask anything more ..

He told me his charge is Rs 300 only for the reading.

When I came out of the room, there was a white mother and son to see him by appointment and they told me Mr. Moorthy has agreed to see the Austrian guy, after their reading. Some times, just by seeing some one’s action creating a pool of happiness to others , tickles your heart and the smile that appears on your lips would be absolutely without the knowledge of any of your senses.

------------------------------ end

Rajan A.P.

SHASHIKANT OAK <shashikantoak Cc: shashioakSent: Saturday, December 6, 2008 11:39:24 AMRe: Mumbai Nadi

Dear Friends, Over the period, I am one of those, who get prior confirmation from the Nadi Centre that we will not reveal our DoB and will like to read / know the names directly written in the leaf instead of asking many questions las number of latters, startig/ending letters. We will not answer to any of those questions. They have no proplem to this request. This cuts out the feeling that they narrating the same which we have said by way of Q and Ans session. Regarding the matching of horoscope and predictions based on astrological calculations.Many of the group members can put up the study they had conducted of their own cases or of these near and dear ones. Wing Commander Shashikant Oak. Mo No:

0981901049, Pune. India.--- On Thu, 4/12/08, sebastian j <jsebastian88@ > wrote:

sebastian j <jsebastian88@ >Re: Mumbai NadiThursday, 4 December, 2008, 10:44 PM

hi nirmal , just tell me did he asked your date of birth and time --- On Thu, 12/4/08, Nirmal Bhagwat <nirmal_bhagwat@ .co. in> wrote:

Nirmal Bhagwat <nirmal_bhagwat@ .co. in>Re: Mumbai NadiThursday, December 4, 2008, 9:09 AM

Hi Sheshadri & jsebastian ,

He was having palm leaves with him.The brief procedure was,

Process begins by taking one's thumb impression.Then the search begins for palm leaves that match with configuration of the print. The traits in each thumb impression are classified into 108 types and the palm leaves have been arranged according to these types. The Naadi reader matches the leaves with thumb impression .Once found then contents are narrated by reader in old Tamil , which are simultaneously translated into the language of the Client's choice either Hindi or English.C.D. of predictions is given to each client for further reference.Suitable remedies are told to client to remove effect of evil.

So far I have not matched horoscope with my personal horoscope at home..I will do that.

Thanks

Nirmal

Sesh Krish <kseshadri_2000@ >Thursday, 4 December, 2008 11:53:08 AMRe: Mumbai Nadi

Dear Nirmal,

Did he have palm leaves and read out from that? I wonder if I can listen to the tape, look at your birth chart and try to co-relate. That would also tell me if he has told you something which is not apparent in the chart..

I live in Mumbai and Chembur. Yes it is this Nadi, whose ad I had seen in the paper, but could not relocate the paper.

Thanks

Seshadri--- On Thu, 12/4/08, jsebastian88 <jsebastian88@ > wrote:

jsebastian88 <jsebastian88@ >Re: Mumbai NadiThursday, December 4, 2008, 9:25 AM

hi nirmal,did he asked your date of birth and time. if no have you cross checkedyour horoscope of nadi with your personal horoscope in your home., Nirmal Bhagwat<nirmal_bhagwat@ ...> wrote:>> Hi Sesh Krish,> > I have visited one Nadi center in Chembur,Mumbai i.e.Shri AgasthiyaSaptharishi Naadi Astrology Centre by Mr.M.R.Ravi. He first took thumbprint of my right hand,from that he sketched my kundli & possiblekhandam of naadi predictions. Then he asked me few quiestions & finallyfound my page.After that he told me my predictions in Tamil ,chapterby chapter(total 15 chapters).One lady was translating it in hindi.Hegave me recorded CD of this ,charging total Rs1500/- .He told me somepredictions

according to that I got a job change within 2 months(3months told by him).I don't know whether he is reliable or not. If anyother group member is having experience of him can share with me & Sesh.> > Regards,> > Nirmal> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> Sesh Krish <kseshadri_2000@ ...>> > Wednesday, 3 December, 2008 9:51:37 AM> RE: Mumbai Nadi> > > Hi Friends,> There is a Nadi in Mumbai recently and advertising, Any one has anyfeed back on him?> Thanks,> Seshadri> > --- On Wed, 12/3/08, Hariharan S <hariharan_sm@ hotmail.com> wrote:> > Hariharan S <hariharan_sm@ hotmail.com>> RE: doubts on nadi predictionkagabujandar. org bhaaskharamaharishi> "Naadi Astrology" <>> Wednesday, December 3, 2008, 8:17 AM> > > Hello,> Â > He is a Fraud. I got a prediction couple of years from him (ofcoursefree) but he has mentioned the same parihara mentioned in yourprediction. i.e Donating cow and keeping yantra. His predictions arebased on assumption and Vedic Astrology, Computer Generated. Pl. don'ttrust.> > Thank you, > Â > Sincerly, > Â > S. Hariharan > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > > suryasukra (AT) (DOT)

in> Tue, 2 Dec 2008 20:34:30 +0000> doubts on nadi prediction kagabujandar.org bhaaskharamaharishi> > > > Hi > I have obtained General Khandam and Shanti Khandam fromkagabujandar. org by filling-up a questionnaire. In general gandham > they seemed to have used the information I gave in questionnaire> ( profession-western philosophy and vedic astrology and problemshealth of pain head and throat in general gandham.)> > For see the prediction:> http://www.scribd. com/doc/8607828/ Kalasharpa- Yoga-and- a-Reading-Nadi-> Astrology-Kagabujan dar.> > For see the questionnaire filled by me:> > http://www.scribd. com/doc/8607767/ Nadi-Application -and-Detailes- of->

Chapters1> > I have given the links of the prediction and the questionarre. > Please help me and clarify the genuinity of the prediction. > > Thanks. > Cayetano Adan Rodriguez> > > > > > Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go tohttp://messenger. / invite/>

Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter now!

Get rid of Add-Ons in your email ID. Get yourname@rocketmail .com. Sign up now!