magnificant science. If there is some experienced guy in the group

abt the nadi i'd like to have his contact number for more of my

querries

regards

viirendra singh rao

Dear Mr virendra singh,

There is no such kudumba shanthi (means Family shanthi in

tamil). So donot waste your money. Normally nadi predictions are given to

individual only for any family member again you have to see individually and all

the shanthi poojas to be conducted individual manner by in person only. If you

have any doubt u can call me on mobile 9444017163.

regards

DAMODARAN.A.M

--- On Mon, 1/26/09, virendra singh rao <dhariawad wrote:

virendra singh rao <dhariawad

what about the udaipur center

Monday, January 26, 2009, 10:39 PM

hi all,

can anybody help me to state about the accuracy of Mr Ganesh Swamy of

udaipur, how accurate is he. I'd also like to know about the remedy

he told me was some KUTUMBSHANTI which has to take place in his

ashrram, is it okay to pay him here relaying of hid doing the remedy

over there.

i am new to the group but as always I am very intrested in the nadi

and I'd like to know at what extent shoul we depend on this

magnificant science. If there is some experienced guy in the group

abt the nadi i'd like to have his contact number for more of my

querries

regards

viirendra singh rao

Hi Virendra,

I am also a resident of Udaipur & currently working in Bangalore.

I have done my nadi reading in 1st week of October 08.

My past was accurate and future predictions atleast were in sync with my life plans though I cannot confirm on them as they will happen 1-2 yrs from now.(accdg to the predictions)

I find the Ganesh swamy & Ramesh swamy very genuine.

I was advised some pooja because of my past life sins which I performed though them. It costs me Rs 4800/-.

Rs 108/- per day.

But people in this forum have replied that It should be charged between 20-50 per day.

So your discretion.

I had faith so I didn't enquired much and went for it. I still discuss with them when I am in trouble.

Have faith

Harshit

On Mon, Feb 2, 2009 at 1:18 PM, Arcot Damodaran <damodaran_am wrote:

Dear Mr virendra singh,There is no such kudumba shanthi (means Family shanthi in tamil). So donot waste your money. Normally nadi predictions are given to individual only for any family member again you have to see individually and all the shanthi poojas to be conducted individual manner by in person only. If you have any doubt u can call me on mobile 9444017163.

regardsDAMODARAN.A.M--- On Mon, 1/26/09, virendra singh rao <dhariawad wrote:virendra singh rao <dhariawad

what about the udaipur center Date: Monday, January 26, 2009, 10:39 PMhi all,

can anybody help me to state about the accuracy of Mr Ganesh Swamy of udaipur, how accurate is he. I'd also like to know about the remedy he told me was some KUTUMBSHANTI which has to take place in his ashrram, is it okay to pay him here relaying of hid doing the remedy

over there.i am new to the group but as always I am very intrested in the nadi and I'd like to know at what extent shoul we depend on this magnificant science. If there is some experienced guy in the group

abt the nadi i'd like to have his contact number for more of my querriesregardsviirendra singh rao -- -- Harshit Bapna

dear harishit and damodarjithanks a lot for sharing your experience with me. i also found ramesh swamy as my reader, whatever past he told was also accurate for me, so far pooja is concerned you are right as i am also told on the forum that they may be greedy but not fake. if they keep something between them it doesnt bother. pls mail me back if possible wether it (pooja) worked for you or not? as they assuared that it takes 45 odd days to show the effect.I am also to planning to visit chennai to meet MR Durai Subramanium at Tambram if you have some knowledge abt him or somebody else in the group. more guidence about going to chennai and meeting a reader for remedial purpose are welcome,regardsviirendra singh rao--- On Tue, 3/2/09, Harshit Bapna <hrbapna

wrote:Harshit Bapna <hrbapnaRe: what about the udaipur center Date: Tuesday, 3 February, 2009, 9:41 AM

Hi Virendra,

I am  also a resident of Udaipur & currently working in Bangalore.

I have done my nadi reading in 1st week of October 08.

My past was accurate and future predictions atleast were in sync with my life plans though I cannot confirm on them as they will happen 1-2 yrs from now.(accdg to the predictions)

I was advised some pooja because of my past life sins which I performed though them. It costs me Rs 4800/-.

Rs 108/- per day.

But people in this forum have replied that It should be charged between 20-50 per day.

So your discretion.

I had faith so I didn't enquired much and went for it. I still discuss with them when I am in trouble.

Have faith

Harshit

On Mon, Feb 2, 2009 at 1:18 PM, Arcot Damodaran <damodaran_am@ > wrote:

Dear Mr virendra singh,There is no such kudumba shanthi (means Family shanthi in tamil). So donot waste your money. Normally nadi predictions are given to individual only for any family member again you have to see individually and all the shanthi poojas to be conducted individual manner by in person only. If you have any doubt u can call me on mobile 9444017163.

regardsDAMODARAN.A. M--- On Mon, 1/26/09, virendra singh rao <dhariawad > wrote:virendra singh rao <dhariawad >

what about the udaipur centerMonday, January 26, 2009, 10:39 PMhi all,

can anybody help me to state about the accuracy of Mr Ganesh Swamy of udaipur, how accurate is he. I'd also like to know about the remedy he told me was some KUTUMBSHANTI which has to take place in his ashrram, is it okay to pay him here relaying of hid doing the remedy

over there.i am new to the group but as always I am very intrested in the nadi and I'd like to know at what extent shoul we depend on this magnificant science. If there is some experienced guy in the group

abt the nadi i'd like to have his contact number for more of my querriesregardsviirendra singh rao -- -- Harshit Bapna

Get your new Email address!

Grab the Email name you've always wanted before someone else does!

kindly provide the telephone no. with std code of nadi shashtri his name etc. and what did he charged

thanks

Harshit Bapna <hrbapna Sent: Tuesday, 3 February, 2009 9:41:09 AMRe: what about the udaipur center

Hi Virendra,

I am also a resident of Udaipur & currently working in Bangalore.

I have done my nadi reading in 1st week of October 08..

My past was accurate and future predictions atleast were in sync with my life plans though I cannot confirm on them as they will happen 1-2 yrs from now.(accdg to the predictions)

Rs 108/- per day.

So your discretion.

Have faith

Harshit

On Mon, Feb 2, 2009 at 1:18 PM, Arcot Damodaran <damodaran_am@ > wrote:

Dear Mr virendra singh,There is no such kudumba shanthi (means Family shanthi in tamil). So donot waste your money. Normally nadi predictions are given to individual only for any family member again you have to see individually and all the shanthi poojas to be conducted individual manner by in person only. If you have any doubt u can call me on mobile 9444017163.regardsDAMODARAN.A. M--- On Mon, 1/26/09, virendra singh rao <dhariawad > wrote:virendra singh rao <dhariawad > what about the udaipur centerMonday, January 26, 2009, 10:39 PMhi all,can anybody help me to state about the accuracy of Mr Ganesh Swamy of udaipur, how accurate is he. I'd also like to know about the remedy he told me was some KUTUMBSHANTI which has to take place in his ashrram, is it okay to pay him here relaying of hid doing the remedy over there.i am new to the group but as always I am very intrested in the nadi and I'd like to know at what extent shoul we depend on this magnificant science. If there is some experienced guy in the group abt the nadi i'd like to have his contact number for more of my querriesregardsviirendra singh rao-- -- Harshit Bapna

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.