IndiaDivine.org

pls help me out abt d nadi prediction

Rate this topic

Guest guest

dear all;my nadi reader in udaipur told me that i'll attain an age of 62 yrs, and my children will have no problem at all. on the contrary they told my wife a fear of being her widow within 1.5 yrs along with troubles with children.what to do please help me out

Get your new Email address!

Grab the Email name you've always wanted before someone else does!

hey dear,

this is vineet from delhi. lease do not trust the naadi readers.....i have been to one myself and none of their predictions came true......don't waste your time and energy on thse things...

do good things in life, help poor children.....do sewa at temple and pray to god. nothing is bigger than god.

everything will happen okay in your life...

Regards

Vineet. --- On Fri, 2/6/09, virendra singh rao <dhariawad wrote:

virendra singh rao <dhariawad pls help me out abt d nadi prediction Date: Friday, February 6, 2009, 7:53 AM

dear all

;my nadi reader in udaipur told me that i'll attain an age of 62 yrs, and my children will have no problem at all. on the contrary they told my wife a fear of being her widow within 1.5 yrs along with troubles with children.

what to do please help me out

Get your new Email address! Grab the Email name you've always wanted before someone else does!

hey vineet,

It is not right on your part .....to tell whether it is true or not ......just based on your experience. We should not forget that ....this is kaliyug and so there are people who are manipulater and fakes.

May be you have not been to a real nadi reader. I myself have been to one. Whatever they have told about my past is all true and has happend. Now i have to look --- On Sat, 7/2/09, Confidential Singh <gakhar1207 wrote:

Confidential Singh <gakhar1207Re: pls help me out abt d nadi prediction Date: Saturday, 7 February, 2009, 4:54 AM

hey dear,

this is vineet from delhi. lease do not trust the naadi readers..... i have been to one myself and none of their predictions came true......don' t waste your time and energy on thse things...

do good things in life, help poor children.... .do sewa at temple and pray to god. nothing is bigger than god.

Regards

Vineet. --- On Fri, 2/6/09, virendra singh rao <dhariawad > wrote:

virendra singh rao <dhariawad > pls help me out abt d nadi predictionFriday, February 6, 2009, 7:53 AM

dear all

;my nadi reader in udaipur told me that i'll attain an age of 62 yrs, and my children will have no problem at all. on the contrary they told my wife a fear of being her widow within 1.5 yrs along with troubles with children.

Get your new Email address! Grab the Email name you've always wanted before someone else does!

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Hello Dear,

The best of best astrologers can always tell you about past correctly. BUT they can never predict your future or what is going to happen. The reason is that everything around is changing at every second and the configuration of the universe keeps on changing each second...even incarnations of gods like lord ram went thru so many hardships....They themselves were gods and could have chosen life of luxury..but they always walked on the path of truth and enlightment and helping others...

you had asked for a advice and i gave you the correct one.....True Prayer and good deeds wipe away all the past life sins and a person can become pure....so my dear friend.....do not think to much about the reading you got done;

Can you please give me answer to a simple question.........so many thousands ppl die in natural mishaps like earthquake or sonamie's etc....can the astrologers or any jyotishas do any upayas and save their lifes.

Each one of our destiny is controlled by that supreme power and only he can change it so please don't belive in crap..

--- On Sat, 2/7/09, rahul rai <volcano_hit wrote:

rahul rai <volcano_hitRe: pls help me out abt d nadi prediction Date: Saturday, February 7, 2009, 12:35 AM

hey vineet,

It is not right on your part .....to tell whether it is true or not ......just based on your experience. We should not forget that ....this is kaliyug and so there are people who are manipulater and fakes.

May be you have not been to a real nadi reader. I myself have been to one. Whatever they have told about my past is all true and has happend. Now i have to look --- On Sat, 7/2/09, Confidential Singh <gakhar1207 > wrote:

Confidential Singh <gakhar1207 >Re: pls help me out abt d nadi predictionSaturday, 7 February, 2009, 4:54 AM

hey dear,

this is vineet from delhi. lease do not trust the naadi readers..... i have been to one myself and none of their predictions came true......don' t waste your time and energy on thse things...

do good things in life, help poor children.... .do sewa at temple and pray to god. nothing is bigger than god.

Regards

virendra singh rao <dhariawad > pls help me out abt d nadi predictionFriday, February 6, 2009, 7:53 AM

dear all

Yes to answer his question it is something

called as destiny which is done by God J So all the efforts that you do is useless. If some prihara or puja

is going to change the destiny of a person then there must be some one supreme

than the God who decided the destiny of each of us. If God is supreme there is no

one else and these things are not going to work. If you feel all these are

going to help then find the greater God who can tell you the future.

Rama also went through the hardships, he

himself being a God. So was Rama not aware some such thing would happen? Could

he have avoided all the troubles and lived in luxury?

Don’t be blind. I hope all the

people responding to this group are certainly educated. Use your education and

thinking and be beneficial of it. Learn

things yourself and not by listening to someone. Cause you never

know if they are telling the truth.

Cheers!!!

On Behalf Of Confidential Singh

Saturday, February 07, 2009

8:05 PM

Re: pls

help me out abt d nadi prediction

Hello Dear,

The best of best astrologers can always tell you

about past correctly. BUT they can never predict your future or what is going

to happen. The reason is that everything around is changing at every second

and the configuration of the universe keeps on changing each second...even

incarnations of gods like lord ram went thru so many hardships....They

themselves were gods and could have chosen life of luxury..but they always

walked on the path of truth and enlightment and helping others...

you had asked for a advice and i gave you the

correct one.....True Prayer and good deeds wipe away all the past life sins

and a person can become pure....so my dear friend.....do not think to much

about the reading you got done;

Can you please give me answer to a simple question.........so

many thousands ppl die in natural mishaps like earthquake or sonamie's

etc....can the astrologers or any jyotishas do any upayas and save their

lifes.

Each one of our destiny is controlled by that

supreme power and only he can change it so please don't belive in

crap..

--- On Sat, 2/7/09, rahul rai <volcano_hit (AT) (DOT) co.in>

wrote:

rahul rai

<volcano_hit (AT) (DOT) co.in>

Re: pls help me out abt d nadi prediction

Saturday, February 7, 2009, 12:35 AM

hey vineet,

It is not right on your part .....to tell whether

it is true or not ......just based on your experience. We should not forget

that ....this is kaliyug and so there are people who are manipulater and

fakes.

May be you have not been to a real nadi reader. I

myself have been to one. Whatever they have told about my past is all true

and has happend. Now i have to look

--- On Sat, 7/2/09, Confidential Singh <gakhar1207 >

wrote:

Confidential

Singh <gakhar1207 >

Re: pls help me out abt d nadi prediction

Saturday, 7 February, 2009, 4:54 AM

hey dear,

this is vineet from delhi. lease do not trust the naadi

readers..... i have been to one myself and none of their predictions came

true......don' t waste your time and energy on thse things...

do good things in life, help poor children....

..do sewa at temple and pray to god. nothing is bigger than god.

Regards

Vineet.

--- On Fri, 2/6/09, virendra singh rao <dhariawad >

wrote:

virendra

singh rao <dhariawad >

pls help me out abt d nadi prediction

Friday, February 6, 2009, 7:53 AM

dear all

;my nadi reader in udaipur told me that i'll

attain an age of 62 yrs, and my children will have no problem at all.

on the contrary they told my wife a fear of being her widow within 1.5

yrs along with troubles with children.

Get your new Email address!

Grab the Email name you've always wanted before someone else does!

hello jordan.....

According to some wise saints.......destiny is based on 3 types of karmas.

1. which can be partial changed based on our deeds.

2. which can be completly changed based on our deeds.

3. which cannot be altered at all...in other words ...it is fixed....no matter whatever you do.

I guess we are not all that wise to understand which one can be changed and which one cannot.

So i think there is nothing wrong in spending some money on pooja or pariharas, charity and on doing some good karmas ........ if one has enough money and If one doesn't have enough money.... i guess, he can pray for others whole heartedly....that is also a kind of good karma.

regards

raj

--- On Sun, 8/2/09, J Jordan Koppole <jordan.co.in wrote:

J Jordan Koppole <jordan.co.inRE: pls help me out abt d nadi prediction Date: Sunday, 8 February, 2009, 8:43 PM

Yes to answer his question it is something called as destiny which is done by God J So all the efforts that you do is useless. If some prihara or puja is going to change the destiny of a person then there must be some one supreme than the God who decided the destiny of each of us. If God is supreme there is no one else and these things are not going to work. If you feel all these are going to help then find the greater God who can tell you the future.

Rama also went through the hardships, he himself being a God. So was Rama not aware some such thing would happen? Could he have avoided all the troubles and lived in luxury?

Don’t be blind. I hope all the people responding to this group are certainly educated. Use your education and thinking and be beneficial of it. Learn things yourself and not by listening to someone. Cause you never know if they are telling the truth.

Cheers!!!

[naadiastrol ogy ] On Behalf Of Confidential SinghSaturday, February 07, 2009 8:05 PMRe: pls help me out abt d nadi prediction

Hello Dear,

The best of best astrologers can always tell you about past correctly. BUT they can never predict your future or what is going to happen. The reason is that everything around is changing at every second and the configuration of the universe keeps on changing each second...even incarnations of gods like lord ram went thru so many hardships... .They themselves were gods and could have chosen life of luxury..but they always walked on the path of truth and enlightment and helping others...

you had asked for a advice and i gave you the correct one.....True Prayer and good deeds wipe away all the past life sins and a person can become pure....so my dear friend.....do not think to much about the reading you got done;

Can you please give me answer to a simple question.... .....so many thousands ppl die in natural mishaps like earthquake or sonamie's etc....can the astrologers or any jyotishas do any upayas and save their lifes.

Each one of our destiny is controlled by that supreme power and only he can change it so please don't belive in crap..

--- On Sat, 2/7/09, rahul rai <volcano_hit@ .co. in> wrote:

rahul rai <volcano_hit@ .co. in>Re: pls help me out abt d nadi predictionSaturday, February 7, 2009, 12:35 AM

hey vineet,

May be you have not been to a real nadi reader. I myself have been to one. Whatever they have told about my past is all true and has happend. Now i have to look --- On Sat, 7/2/09, Confidential Singh <gakhar1207 > wrote:

Confidential Singh <gakhar1207 >Re: pls help me out abt d nadi predictionSaturday, 7 February, 2009, 4:54 AM

hey dear,

this is vineet from delhi . lease do not trust the naadi readers..... i have been to one myself and none of their predictions came true......don' t waste your time and energy on thse things...

Regards

dear all

Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Click here

This is what I learnt.....

"Consider PAST as Destiny, FUTURE as "100% Free Will". If you write this on a sign board and look at this every day, you may see miracles. Having said this, I fully respect & believe in karmic theory....but I just don't want to pay attention to that....I just don't want the karma/destiny to occupy my sub concisous mind....I want to act as if I have 100% free will.

The power of Nadi Reading is, it makes you feel that this is the divine experience and nothing else can be as unique as this -- Which is 100% true. Furthermore, Nadi reading makes you believe that everything is controlled by destiny/karma...Infact, it's natural for an individual to relate every tiny little incident to karma/destiny after getting Nadi Reading for the first tiime (genuine again..) ....the karma/destiny keeps lingering in your mind even when you are asleep or even when you are watching TV. However, in due course a person should come out of that belief that "Everything is controlled by destiny/karma" -- Rather, one should act as if everything is in his/her control

-- However, it's a fact that, ultimate results are as per God's decision/grace.

.....but the efforts have to be put in as if everything is in individual's control. Just follow your intuions....listen to your heart -- If you practice this in every walk of life, you yourself can be a Nadi Reader for your own purpose.....you can feel your Nadi and imagine & predict what's going to happen in future in your own life.

Always do good deeds -- Believe in the fact that "This body is meant to server others"

--- On Sun, 2/8/09, rahul rai <volcano_hit wrote:

rahul rai <volcano_hitRE: pls help me out abt d nadi prediction Date: Sunday, February 8, 2009, 9:36 AM

hello jordan.....

3. which cannot be altered at all...in other words ...it is fixed....no matter whatever you do.

I guess we are not all that wise to understand which one can be changed and which one cannot.

So i think there is nothing wrong in spending some money on pooja or pariharas, charity and on doing some good karmas ........ if one has enough money and If one doesn't have enough money.... i guess, he can pray for others whole heartedly....that is also a kind of good karma.

regards

raj

--- On Sun, 8/2/09, J Jordan Koppole <jordan.co.in wrote:

J Jordan Koppole <jordan.co.inRE: pls help me out abt d nadi prediction Date: Sunday, 8 February, 2009, 8:43 PM

Yes to answer his question it is something called as destiny which is done by God J So all the efforts that you do is useless. If some prihara or puja is going to change the destiny of a person then there must be some one supreme than the God who decided the destiny of each of us. If God is supreme there is no one else and these things are not going to work. If you feel all these are going to help then find the greater God who can tell you the future.

Rama also went through the hardships, he himself being a God. So was Rama not aware some such thing would happen? Could he have avoided all the troubles and lived in luxury?

Don¢t be blind. I hope all the people responding to this group are certainly educated. Use your education and thinking and be beneficial of it. Learn things yourself and not by listening to someone. Cause you never know if they are telling the truth. Cheers!!!

[naadiastrol ogy ] On Behalf Of Confidential SinghSaturday, February 07, 2009 8:05 PMRe: pls help me out abt d nadi prediction

Hello Dear,

The best of best astrologers can always tell you about past correctly. BUT they can never predict your future or what is going to happen. The reason is that everything around is changing at every second and the configuration of the universe keeps on changing each second...even incarnations of gods like lord ram went thru so many hardships... .They themselves were gods and could have chosen life of luxury..but they always walked on the path of truth and enlightment and helping others...

Can you please give me answer to a simple question.... .....so many thousands ppl die in natural mishaps like earthquake or sonamie's etc....can the astrologers or any jyotishas do any upayas and save their lifes.

rahul rai <volcano_hit@ .co. in>Re: pls help me out abt d nadi predictionSaturday, February 7, 2009, 12:35 AM

hey vineet,

hey dear,

this is vineet from delhi . lease do not trust the naadi readers..... i have been to one myself and none of their predictions came true......don' t waste your time and energy on thse things...

Regards

dear all

Raj,

may be according to some wise saints and there are many of them with different opinions.. if you can consider the example that singh told and i also cited may be you can understadn it better :)

--- On Sun, 2/8/09, rahul rai <volcano_hit (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

rahul rai <volcano_hit (AT) (DOT) co.in>RE: pls help me out abt d nadi prediction Date: Sunday, February 8, 2009, 9:36 AM

hello jordan.....

regards

raj

--- On Sun, 8/2/09, J Jordan Koppole <jordan.co.in > wrote:

J Jordan Koppole <jordan.co.in >RE: pls help me out abt d nadi prediction Date: Sunday, 8 February, 2009, 8:43 PM

Don¢t be blind. I hope all the people responding to this group are certainly educated. Use your education and thinking and be beneficial of it. Learn things yourself and not by listening to someone. Cause you never know if they are telling the truth. Cheers!!!

Hello Dear,

hey vineet,

hey dear,

Regards

dear all

Hello Jordon,

Thanks buddy for supporting me.....i feel that people or saints who try to change destiny of people are trying to change god's will.....

Gurunanak ji said "tera kita meetha lage" meaning that "god whatever u do in this world , i take it as a sweet gesture from your side and abide by it"

all of us should learn to abide by god's will. My dad passed away when i was only in 6th standard due to heart attack which is a very common disesase nowadays.....i take it as gods will to take my dad away from me and give me strength in life to sustain myself and take care of my mother and my family.. and not curse him or go to sanits findining solutions to better up things....

God always wishes well for each one of us at every instant, its just our own stupid deeds and mistakes that gives us troubles , the only way to get rid of problem is to leave bad habits and bad karmas that we do and switch to doing good things in life.

Whatever bad we have doen in this life or past life can not be undone, however we can alwyas help others from now onwards and do good and have a good life....

chanting of god's name be it any god......like om namah sivaya, satnam sri waheguru will wipe our sins. Getting a pooja done by someone else on our behalf is not too useful just like the food someone else eats does not satisfy us...

Hope everyone is on the same page with me..

Thanks for supporting me :) Pal.

Vineet.

--- On Tue, 2/10/09, Jordan Koppole <jordan.co.in wrote:

Jordan Koppole <jordan.co.inRe: pls help me out abt d nadi prediction Date: Tuesday, February 10, 2009, 11:09 PM

Raj,

may be according to some wise saints and there are many of them with different opinions.. if you can consider the example that singh told and i also cited may be you can understadn it better :)

--- On Sun, 2/8/09, rahul rai <volcano_hit@ .co. in> wrote:

rahul rai <volcano_hit@ .co. in>RE: pls help me out abt d nadi predictionSunday, February 8, 2009, 9:36 AM

hello jordan.....

According to some wise saints...... .destiny is based on 3 types of karmas.

So i think there is nothing wrong in spending some money on pooja or pariharas, charity and on doing some good karmas ........ if one has enough money and If one doesn't have enough money.... i guess, he can pray for others whole heartedly... .that is also a kind of good karma.

regards

raj

--- On Sun, 8/2/09, J Jordan Koppole <jordan.co.in@ gmail.com> wrote:

J Jordan Koppole <jordan.co.in@ gmail.com>RE: pls help me out abt d nadi predictionSunday, 8 February, 2009, 8:43 PM

Don’t be blind. I hope all the people responding to this group are certainly educated. Use your education and thinking and be beneficial of it. Learn things yourself and not by listening to someone. Cause you never know if they are telling the truth.

Cheers!!!

Hello Dear,

hey vineet,

hey dear,

Regards

dear all

hello ......

It is upto himself to believe ..what he wants to and want he doesn't want to. More often it is always consider that ...it is ego that comes in between lot of things. People are not ready to accept some things and take it cos of ego. I understand ...in today's world there are people demanding practical explanation to everything..... but spiritual science is beyond that ...

when we can believe in science and scientist blindly ........ why not such great saints...is my question.... not all saints......but some real good saints...whom history as recognised and accepted us.

Ya to some ......it is free will ...... but one should understand free will .....doesnt help allway. Like the recession we are saying..........it was already predicted. I was told by a saint in mid of last year .......to pray for all the people of this planet. Cos the coming few years was going to be very bad for planet earth and many of the people will have to hard times. I guess with the recession hitting ........many of them are already feeling the pinch. Now i want to ask where is the free will of the people working. ............Dont you think it is destiny.........???

I think some good saints may not be god ....but we should understand .....that they are above us in the spiritual plane..........and understand life better than us. So there is nothing wrong in accepting knowledge .....but some really good saint.

May be they are not god........there is a ancient saying " GURU BRAMHA "......means...guru is like a god to us. Without a guru you cannot reach god. ........ he is the once who shows us the path............So i think.......if he says something ...... it cannot be out of some conviction. So i guess there is nothing wrong in following this words.

regards

raj

--- On Thu, 12/2/09, Confidential Singh <gakhar1207 wrote:

Confidential Singh <gakhar1207Re: pls help me out abt d nadi prediction Date: Thursday, 12 February, 2009, 1:37 AM

Hello Jordon,

Thanks buddy for supporting me.....i feel that people or saints who try to change destiny of people are trying to change god's will.....

Gurunanak ji said "tera kita meetha lage" meaning that "god whatever u do in this world , i take it as a sweet gesture from your side and abide by it"

all of us should learn to abide by god's will. My dad passed away when i was only in 6th standard due to heart attack which is a very common disesase nowadays.... .i take it as gods will to take my dad away from me and give me strength in life to sustain myself and take care of my mother and my family.. and not curse him or go to sanits findining solutions to better up things....

God always wishes well for each one of us at every instant, its just our own stupid deeds and mistakes that gives us troubles , the only way to get rid of problem is to leave bad habits and bad karmas that we do and switch to doing good things in life.

Whatever bad we have doen in this life or past life can not be undone, however we can alwyas help others from now onwards and do good and have a good life....

chanting of god's name be it any god......like om namah sivaya, satnam sri waheguru will wipe our sins. Getting a pooja done by someone else on our behalf is not too useful just like the food someone else eats does not satisfy us...

Vineet.

--- On Tue, 2/10/09, Jordan Koppole <jordan.co.in@ gmail.com> wrote:

Jordan Koppole <jordan.co.in@ gmail.com>Re: pls help me out abt d nadi predictionTuesday, February 10, 2009, 11:09 PM

Raj,

rahul rai <volcano_hit@ .co. in>RE: pls help me out abt d nadi predictionSunday, February 8, 2009, 9:36 AM

hello jordan.....

So i think there is nothing wrong in spending some money on pooja or pariharas, charity and on doing some good karmas ........ if one has enough money and If one doesn't have enough money.... i guess, he can pray for others whole heartedly... .that is also a kind of good karma.

regards

raj

J Jordan Koppole <jordan.co.in@ gmail.com>RE: pls help me out abt d nadi predictionSunday, 8 February, 2009, 8:43 PM

Cheers!!!

Hello Dear,

hey vineet,

hey dear,

Regards

dear all

Namaste Rahul. Good post. May i add few more?

Prarabadha karma cannot be changed. The arrow is in the air, it has

to find the target. Can we change our family, our parents, our face,

our body? It is prarabdha - causative factor for janma. The remainder

of the karma can be burnt by the fire wisdom of the spirit through

deep meditation. it is a natural law that seeds when burnt do not

manifest, sprout again. Same applies to karmic beeja.

Regarding ahankara, ego, there is a saying in Vedanta, " What is mine

is not me. " . The ordinary man says, " This is my house. " , " this is my

car " ... " my account balance " ..bla..bla.. The prashna is , " Am i this

car? " , " Am i this house? " . Everything in material world is pancha

tatva. Can we claim on the air we breathe, the water we drink, the

earth we walk on.. it is nothing but the attachment to the shareera,

the individual ego which rules and binds the atma to the shareera.

This gives the status of a jeeva. One must practice 'samarpan'.

Samarpan is easier said in words than practised - " chidaananda roopam

shivoham shivoham " . I am Divine. Divine I am.

Regarding jeeva nadi, there is no " if " no " but " , it is laser like

precision in prediction(s). Shabda that comes out from Satguru Mukha

is " Satyam, Satyam , Satyam " . Maharishis are ones who have

surrendered their individual will to the cosmic will of God. They are

one with God. One who is one with God guide(s) through the cosmic

intelligence which is not prone to any error. It just cannot be prone

to error! it is only the limited individual human ego which doubts.

Into the lotus feet of the Maharishis.

Best Wishes.

OM Tat Sat

sanjay aggarwal

, rahul rai <volcano_hit

wrote:

>

> hello jordan.....

>  

> According to some wise saints.......destiny is based on 3 types of

karmas. 

>  

> 1. which can be partial changed based on our deeds.

> 2. which can be completly changed based on our deeds.

> 3. which cannot be altered at all...in other words ...it is

fixed....no matter whatever you do.

>  

> I guess we are not all that wise to understand which one can be

changed and which one cannot. 

>  

> So i think there is nothing wrong in spending some money on pooja

or pariharas, charity and on doing some good karmas ........ if one

has enough money and If one doesn't have enough money.... i guess, he

can pray for others whole heartedly....that is also a kind of good

karma.

>  

> regards

> raj

>

>

> --- On Sun, 8/2/09, J Jordan Koppole <jordan.co.in wrote:

>

> J Jordan Koppole <jordan.co.in

> RE: pls help me out abt d nadi prediction

>

> Sunday, 8 February, 2009, 8:43 PM

>

>

Yes to answer his question it is something called as destiny which

is done by God J So all the efforts that you do is useless. If some

prihara or puja is going to change the destiny of a person then there

must be some one supreme than the God who decided the destiny of each

of us. If God is supreme there is no one else and these things are

not going to work. If you feel all these are going to help then find

the greater God who can tell you the future.

>  

> Rama also went through the hardships, he himself being a God. So

was Rama not aware some such thing would happen? Could he have

avoided all the troubles and lived in luxury?

>  

> Don’t be blind. I hope all the people responding to this group

are certainly educated. Use your education and thinking and be

beneficial of it. Learn things yourself and not by listening to

someone. Cause you never know if they are telling the truth.

>  

> Cheers!!!

>

>

>

>

> [naadiastrol

ogy ] On Behalf Of Confidential Singh

> Saturday, February 07, 2009 8:05 PM

>

> Re: pls help me out abt d nadi prediction

>  

>

>

Hello Dear,

>

>  

>

> The best of best astrologers can always tell you about past

correctly. BUT they can never predict your future or what is going to

happen. The reason is that everything around is changing at every

second and the configuration of the universe keeps on changing each

second...even incarnations of gods like lord ram went thru so many

hardships... .They themselves were gods and could have chosen life of

luxury..but they always walked on the path of truth and enlightment

and helping others...

>

>  

>

> you had asked for a advice and i gave you the correct one.....True

Prayer and good deeds wipe away all the past life sins and a person

can become pure....so my dear friend.....do not think to much about

the reading you got done;

>

>  

>

> Can you please give me answer to a simple question.... .....so many

thousands ppl die in natural mishaps like earthquake or sonamie's

etc....can the astrologers or any jyotishas do any upayas and save

their lifes.

>

>  

>

> Each one of our destiny is controlled by that supreme power and

only he can change it so  please don't belive in crap..

>

>  

>

>  

>

>  

>

>  

>

>

>

> --- On Sat, 2/7/09, rahul rai <volcano_hit@ .co. in> wrote:

>

> rahul rai <volcano_hit@ .co. in>

>

> Saturday, February 7, 2009, 12:35 AM

>

>

>

hey vineet,

>

>  

>

> It is not right on your part .....to tell whether it is true or

not ......just based on your experience. We should not forget

that ....this is kaliyug and so there are people who are manipulater

and fakes.

>

>  

>

> May be you have not been to a real nadi reader. I myself have been

to one. Whatever they have told about my past is all true and has

happend. Now i have to look

>

> --- On Sat, 7/2/09, Confidential Singh <gakhar1207 >

wrote:

>

> Confidential Singh <gakhar1207 >

>

> Saturday, 7 February, 2009, 4:54 AM

>

>

hey dear,

>

>  

>

> this is vineet from delhi . lease do not trust the naadi

readers..... i have been to one myself and none of their predictions

came true......don' t waste your time and energy on thse things...

>

>  

>

> do good things in life, help poor children.... .do sewa at temple

and pray to god. nothing is bigger than god.

>

>  

>

> everything will happen okay in your life...

>

>  

>

> Regards

>

> Vineet.

>

> --- On Fri, 2/6/09, virendra singh rao <dhariawad > wrote:

>

> virendra singh rao <dhariawad >

> pls help me out abt d nadi prediction

>

> Friday, February 6, 2009, 7:53 AM

>

>

> dear all

>

> ;my nadi reader in udaipur told me that i'll attain an age of 62

yrs, and my children will have no problem at all. on the contrary

they told my wife a fear of being her widow within 1.5 yrs along with

troubles with children.

>

> what to do please help me out

>  

>

>

>

> Get your new Email address!

> Grab the Email name you've always wanted before someone else does!

>

>  

>

>

>

> Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

>  

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

From Chandigarh to Chennai - find friends all over India. Go

to http://in.promos./groups/citygroups/

>

hello

thanks aggarwal for your kind words and appreciation my mail.

sorry for some errors while mailing.....i was in a hurry to go . So my apology.

It should have been....{So i think....... if he says something ...... it [must] be out of some conviction}

I hope jordon and vineet .......have got what i was trying to say. Nobody planned this recession.... but it busted out into the scene. If it could have affected majority of the people even some biggies........where was the free will of so many people....??? Do you think....that their free invented this recession and they wanted this for themselves.

Guy there are things beyond....... the so called " free will ". Even that has a limitation. If free will was everything .....than this world would have turned into hell. Everybody would have used it to get what he or she wanted .....without having punished for his bad motives and deeds. Nobody would have suffered ever. Cos nobody invites sufferings.

regards

roshan--- On Thu, 12/2/09, rahul rai <volcano_hit wrote:

rahul rai <volcano_hitRe: pls help me out abt d nadi prediction Date: Thursday, 12 February, 2009, 11:34 AM

hello ......

It is upto himself to believe ..what he wants to and want he doesn't want to. More often it is always consider that ...it is ego that comes in between lot of things. People are not ready to accept some things and take it cos of ego. I understand ...in today's world there are people demanding practical explanation to everything.. ... but spiritual science is beyond that ...

when we can believe in science and scientist blindly ........ why not such great saints...is my question.... not all saints...... but some real good saints...whom history as recognised and accepted us.

Ya to some ......it is free will ...... but one should understand free will .....doesnt help allway. Like the recession we are saying...... ....it was already predicted. I was told by a saint in mid of last year .......to pray for all the people of this planet. Cos the coming few years was going to be very bad for planet earth and many of the people will have to hard times. I guess with the recession hitting ........many of them are already feeling the pinch. Now i want to ask where is the free will of the people working. ............ Dont you think it is destiny..... ....???

I think some good saints may not be god ....but we should understand .....that they are above us in the spiritual plane....... ...and understand life better than us. So there is nothing wrong in accepting knowledge .....but some really good saint.

May be they are not god........there is a ancient saying " GURU BRAMHA "......means. ..guru is like a god to us. Without a guru you cannot reach god. ........ he is the once who shows us the path........ ....So i think....... if he says something ...... it cannot be out of some conviction. So i guess there is nothing wrong in following this words.

regards

raj

--- On Thu, 12/2/09, Confidential Singh <gakhar1207 > wrote:

Confidential Singh <gakhar1207 >Re: pls help me out abt d nadi predictionThursday, 12 February, 2009, 1:37 AM

Hello Jordon,

all of us should learn to abide by god's will. My dad passed away when i was only in 6th standard due to heart attack which is a very common disesase nowadays.... .i take it as gods will to take my dad away from me and give me strength in life to sustain myself and take care of my mother and my family.. and not curse him or go to sanits findining solutions to better up things....

Vineet.

--- On Tue, 2/10/09, Jordan Koppole <jordan.co.in@ gmail.com> wrote:

Jordan Koppole <jordan.co.in@ gmail.com>Re: pls help me out abt d nadi predictionTuesday, February 10, 2009, 11:09 PM

Raj,

hello jordan.....

regards

raj

Cheers!!!

Hello Dear,

hey vineet,

hey dear,

Regards

dear all