IndiaDivine.org

some body translate this verse to english

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

"suriyan maraiyum thikkin ida pakkam". is it southwest direction or north west direction.--- On Thu, 3/19/09, rdhinakar4477 <dhinakarrajaram wrote:rdhinakar4477 <dhinakarrajaram Re: Nadi Readings Date: Thursday, March 19, 2009, 3:59 PM

Dear Mr. Prasanth,

Here is my replies to your post in points:

Q: He now seems to charge Rs 470 for the general Gandham and 340 for the other chapters.

A: I don't know the present rate.

Q: When i asked them about the Prasannam Gandham he told me that the cost varies between Rs 500 to Rs 1800. he says it depends on the questions I ask and something else. I didnot quite seem to understand that. Is that normal?

A: a)Mr. Balasubramanaiam wont attend the phone b)I don't think the rate will be above 1000, the should be some miscommunication.

Q: Also what do you mean by saying a "Go with a horoscope chart crafted in Vakiyam panchangam". But is a horoscope required? I read in this group only that a true Nadi reader will never ask you for your Date-of-birth.

A: You need your vakiya based Horoscope to check the chart, they will cast the chart form the leaf and ask you to verify. Here in this forum, except a few rest have not given how a correct naadi will be and what are its contents, all were talking only on they asked this much of qustion, they asked this that etc and except 1 or 2 no one has come out with whether the predictions happened as told or not. A correct naadi will give your date of birth, time of birth (not the time we use in our day to day life also date & year will be in Tamil calender, they will read out the planet position from the leaf and write it don in the paper and it is you who have to verify the chart. A good naadi will give all data about you and your immediate family.

Q: Also how long do you think the entire process takes. I was planning to leave Kanchipuram by around 4:30 to 5:00 PM. Is that possible.

A: You have to be there by 8am and it may take till 8pm depending on how soon they get your leaf and read your book. So, be prepared. Same case everywhere.

Q: I don't know much of Tamil. Do they have translators who can translate the script in other languages like Hindi, English or Telugu?

A: Every naadi reader good or bad will have translators for other languages, but the translations may be near or literal and they charge extra for translation services.

Q: Do i need to take something else also with me for the consultation.

A: Take a friend or close relative whom you trust most and who knows and can understand chaste Tamil, tell the reader to explain first in Tamil to him and after reading ask him to translate into your desired language. Your that friend should first explain to you what the reader says in you understandable language. Get book in Tamil as well as in your desired language.

Don't follow any so called books written by some in this forum.

Dhinakar

, Prasanth Kumar <prasanth.kumar81@ ...> wrote:

>

> Hi Dinakar,

> Your replies have been quite helpful. Today only i have taken an appointment with Mr Balasubramaniam' s Office.

>

> He now seems to charge Rs 470 for the general Gandham and 340 for the other chapters.

>

> When i asked them about the Prasannam Gandham he told me that the cost varies between Rs 500 to Rs 1800. he says it depends on the questions I ask and something else. I didnot quite seem to understand that. Is that normal?

>

> Also what do you mean by saying a "Go with a horoscope chart crafted in Vakiyam panchangam". But is a horoscope required? I read in this group only that a true Nadi reader will never ask you for your Date-of-birth.

>

> Also how long do you think the entire process takes. I was planning to leave Kanchipuram by around 4:30 to 5:00 PM. Is that possible.

>

> I dont know much of Tamil. Do they have translators who can translate the script in other languages like Hindi, English or Telegu?

>

> Do i need to take something else also with me for the consultattion.

>

>

> --- On Wed, 3/18/09, rdhinakar4477 <dhinakarrajaram@ ...> wrote:

>

> rdhinakar4477 <dhinakarrajaram@ ...>

> Re: Nadi Readings

>

> Wednesday, March 18, 2009, 9:27 PM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Further to my post yesterday: for getting any reading like prasannam or other kandams, one need general kandam with him. A good naadi will in its general kandam, will also say your wife's name, her qualifications, your qualifications, nature of work you are now, are you having children if so how many what they are doing etc. Give only initial known to you when you see balasubramaniam. Go with a horoscope chart crafted in Vakiyam panchangam. You may need a whole day to get a reading. They allow you to photograph the leafs also you can handle the leafs. Ask for Thiru. selvam, he is the second next to chief reader balasubramaniam. Ask him to write the script in good handwriting (with any naadi reader as the case to be)also, ask him to explain slowly and correctly. If you know Tamil, it will be best and easily understood. Some points: suul: 3, naal: 4 or day, panai: 5, yen: 8, navamum:9, dasamum: 10, ir:2, aruvan: 6, saptam: 7, ore: 1.

>

>

>

> Dhinakar

>

>

>

> , Prasanth Kumar <prasanth.kumar81@ ...> wrote:

>

> >

>

> > Hi,

>

> > Thanks for the info. I think i will go and meet him on the 5th of this April. Just another doubt? What is the "thuliam naadi peru nool" And what kind of questions can we ask in the

>

> > prasannam Gandham. Can we ask specific questions or we need to ask general questions.

>

> > Thanks once again.

>

> >

>

> > Regards

>

> > Prasanth Kumar

>

> > --- On Mon, 3/16/09, rdhinakar4477 <dhinakarrajaram@ ...> wrote:

>

> >

>

> > rdhinakar4477 <dhinakarrajaram@ ...>

>

> > Re: Nadi Readings

>

> >

>

> > Monday, March 16, 2009, 11:10 PM

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Mr. Balasubramaniam is good. Many naadi readers have website, but he is not even having one. He reads prasannam I think he charges 500 for special kandams. Ask for thuliam naadi peru nool. For general I think he is now charging Rs.280 inclusive of Tape and for other I think Rs.150 as off now. Call him and fix appointment atleast 2 weeks before. Also you can enquire on the charges. His numbers are in database section.

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > dhinakar

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > , "prasanth.kumar81" <prasanth.kumar81@ ...> wrote:

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > Hi,

>

> >

>

> > > This is my first post in this forum. Firstly i would like to thank all of you for providing a lot of information on Naadi Astrology and various readers in this site.

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > I recently went to the reader in Chamrajpet and found him to be a total waste of time and money. He did not provide any major information about my life. Neither past nor future. I have read similar comments on him here.. I would now like to get my reading from another Naadi astrologer either in kanchipuram, Chennai or Vaideeswaran koil. I was about to get my reading from the www.nadireader. org site but thanks to inputs from this forum I may not this done now. Could you suggest some good reader in these regions. I have heared another one in Kanchipuram "Mr Mr. Balasubramaniam" being good.. Any suggestions by people who have visited him earlier. Does he also read the Prassana Gandam chapter. And the final question "What are his charges?"

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > Also another suggestion could we create a POLL which talks about the good reader. Because most of the people here are looking for some good reader and it will be easier to see the entire reviews of a given reader in one page.

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > Regards

>

> >

>

> > > Prasanth

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

Guest guest

northwest--- On Wed, 25/3/09, sebastian j <jsebastian88 wrote:

sebastian j <jsebastian88Re: some body translate this verse to english Date: Wednesday, 25 March, 2009, 10:25 AM

"suriyan maraiyum thikkin ida pakkam". is it southwest direction or north west direction.--- On Thu, 3/19/09, rdhinakar4477 <dhinakarrajaram@ hotmail.com> wrote:

rdhinakar4477 <dhinakarrajaram@ hotmail.com> Re: Nadi ReadingsThursday, March 19, 2009, 3:59 PM

Dear Mr. Prasanth,Here is my replies to your post in points:Q: He now seems to charge Rs 470 for the general Gandham and 340 for the other chapters.A: I don't know the present rate.Q: When i asked them about the Prasannam Gandham he told me that the cost varies between Rs 500 to Rs 1800. he says it depends on the questions I ask and something else. I didnot quite seem to understand that. Is that normal?A: a)Mr. Balasubramanaiam wont attend the phone b)I don't think the rate will be above 1000, the should be some miscommunication.Q: Also what do you mean by saying a "Go with a horoscope chart crafted in Vakiyam panchangam". But is a horoscope required? I read in this group only that a true Nadi reader will never ask you for your Date-of-birth.A: You need your vakiya based Horoscope to check the chart, they will cast the chart form the leaf and ask you to verify. Here in this forum, except a few

rest have not given how a correct naadi will be and what are its contents, all were talking only on they asked this much of qustion, they asked this that etc and except 1 or 2 no one has come out with whether the predictions happened as told or not. A correct naadi will give your date of birth, time of birth (not the time we use in our day to day life also date & year will be in Tamil calender, they will read out the planet position from the leaf and write it don in the paper and it is you who have to verify the chart. A good naadi will give all data about you and your immediate family. Q: Also how long do you think the entire process takes. I was planning to leave Kanchipuram by around 4:30 to 5:00 PM. Is that possible.A: You have to be there by 8am and it may take till 8pm depending on how soon they get your leaf and read your book. So, be prepared. Same case everywhere.Q: I don't know much of Tamil. Do they have

translators who can translate the script in other languages like Hindi, English or Telugu?A: Every naadi reader good or bad will have translators for other languages, but the translations may be near or literal and they charge extra for translation services. Q: Do i need to take something else also with me for the consultation.A: Take a friend or close relative whom you trust most and who knows and can understand chaste Tamil, tell the reader to explain first in Tamil to him and after reading ask him to translate into your desired language. Your that friend should first explain to you what the reader says in you understandable language. Get book in Tamil as well as in your desired language. Don't follow any so called books written by some in this forum.Dhinakar, Prasanth Kumar

<prasanth.kumar81@ ...> wrote:>> Hi Dinakar,> Your replies have been quite helpful. Today only i have taken an appointment with Mr Balasubramaniam' s Office. > > He now seems to charge Rs 470 for the general Gandham and 340 for the other chapters. > > When i asked them about the Prasannam Gandham he told me that the cost varies between Rs 500 to Rs 1800. he says it depends on the questions I ask and something else. I didnot quite seem to understand that. Is that normal? > > Also what do you mean by saying a "Go with a horoscope chart crafted in Vakiyam panchangam". But is a horoscope required? I read in this group only that a true Nadi reader will never ask you for your Date-of-birth. > > Also how long do you think the entire process takes. I was planning to leave Kanchipuram by around 4:30 to 5:00 PM. Is that possible. > > I dont know much of Tamil. Do they

have translators who can translate the script in other languages like Hindi, English or Telegu? > > Do i need to take something else also with me for the consultattion. > > > --- On Wed, 3/18/09, rdhinakar4477 <dhinakarrajaram@ ...> wrote:> > rdhinakar4477 <dhinakarrajaram@ ...>> Re: Nadi Readings> > Wednesday, March 18, 2009, 9:27 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > > Further to my post yesterday: for getting any reading like prasannam or other kandams, one need general kandam with him. A good naadi will in its general kandam, will also say your wife's name, her qualifications, your qualifications, nature of work you are now, are you

having children if so how many what they are doing etc. Give only initial known to you when you see balasubramaniam. Go with a horoscope chart crafted in Vakiyam panchangam. You may need a whole day to get a reading. They allow you to photograph the leafs also you can handle the leafs. Ask for Thiru. selvam, he is the second next to chief reader balasubramaniam. Ask him to write the script in good handwriting (with any naadi reader as the case to be)also, ask him to explain slowly and correctly. If you know Tamil, it will be best and easily understood. Some points: suul: 3, naal: 4 or day, panai: 5, yen: 8, navamum:9, dasamum: 10, ir:2, aruvan: 6, saptam: 7, ore: 1. > > > > Dhinakar> > > > , Prasanth Kumar <prasanth.kumar81@ ...> wrote:> > >> > > Hi, > > > Thanks for the info. I think i will go and meet

him on the 5th of this April. Just another doubt? What is the "thuliam naadi peru nool" And what kind of questions can we ask in the > > > prasannam Gandham. Can we ask specific questions or we need to ask general questions. > > > Thanks once again.> > > > > > Regards> > > Prasanth Kumar> > > --- On Mon, 3/16/09, rdhinakar4477 <dhinakarrajaram@ ...> wrote:> > > > > > rdhinakar4477 <dhinakarrajaram@ ...>> > > Re: Nadi Readings> > > > > > Monday, March 16, 2009, 11:10 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Mr. Balasubramaniam is good. Many naadi readers have website, but he is not even having one. He reads prasannam I think he charges 500 for special kandams. Ask for thuliam naadi peru nool. For general I think he is now charging Rs.280 inclusive of Tape and for other I think Rs.150 as off now. Call him and fix appointment atleast 2 weeks before. Also you can enquire on the charges. His numbers are in database section.> > > > > > > > > > > > dhinakar> > > > > > > > > > > > , "prasanth.kumar81" <prasanth.kumar81@ ...> wrote:> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Hi,> > > > > > > This is my first post

in this forum. Firstly i would like to thank all of you for providing a lot of information on Naadi Astrology and various readers in this site. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > I recently went to the reader in Chamrajpet and found him to be a total waste of time and money. He did not provide any major information about my life. Neither past nor future. I have read similar comments on him here.. I would now like to get my reading from another Naadi astrologer either in kanchipuram, Chennai or Vaideeswaran koil. I was about to get my reading from the www.nadireader. org site but thanks to inputs from this forum I may not this done now. Could you suggest some good reader in these regions. I have heared another one in Kanchipuram "Mr Mr. Balasubramaniam" being good.. Any suggestions by people who have visited him earlier. Does he also read the Prassana Gandam chapter. And the final

question "What are his charges?"> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Also another suggestion could we create a POLL which talks about the good reader. Because most of the people here are looking for some good reader and it will be easier to see the entire reviews of a given reader in one page. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Regards> > > > > > > Prasanth> > > > > > >> > >>

New Email names for you!

Get the Email name you've always wanted on the new @ymail and @rocketmail.

Hurry before someone else does!

Guest guest

how if you face to west and see left of west it will be south west how it is north west--- On Wed, 3/25/09, Ramanathan Sangeetha <sangeetha_74 wrote:Ramanathan Sangeetha <sangeetha_74Re: some body translate this verse to english Date: Wednesday, March 25, 2009, 5:46 AM

northwest--- On Wed, 25/3/09, sebastian j <jsebastian88@ > wrote:

sebastian j <jsebastian88@ >Re: some body translate this verse to englishWednesday, 25 March, 2009, 10:25 AM

"suriyan maraiyum thikkin ida pakkam". is it southwest direction or north west direction.--- On Thu, 3/19/09, rdhinakar4477 <dhinakarrajaram@ hotmail.com> wrote:

rdhinakar4477 <dhinakarrajaram@ hotmail.com> Re: Nadi ReadingsThursday, March 19, 2009, 3:59 PM

Dear Mr. Prasanth,Here is my replies to your post in points:Q: He now seems to charge Rs 470 for the general Gandham and 340 for the other chapters.A: I don't know the present rate.Q: When i asked them about the Prasannam Gandham he told me that the cost varies between Rs 500 to Rs 1800. he says it depends on the questions I ask and something else. I didnot quite seem to understand that. Is that normal?A: a)Mr. Balasubramanaiam wont attend the phone b)I don't think the rate will be above 1000, the should be some miscommunication.Q: Also what do you mean by saying a "Go with a horoscope chart crafted in Vakiyam panchangam". But is a horoscope required? I read in this group only that a true Nadi reader will never ask you for your Date-of-birth.A: You need your vakiya based Horoscope to check the chart, they will cast the chart form the leaf and ask you to verify. Here in this forum, except a few

rest have not given how a correct naadi will be and what are its contents, all were talking only on they asked this much of qustion, they asked this that etc and except 1 or 2 no one has come out with whether the predictions happened as told or not. A correct naadi will give your date of birth, time of birth (not the time we use in our day to day life also date & year will be in Tamil calender, they will read out the planet position from the leaf and write it don in the paper and it is you who have to verify the chart. A good naadi will give all data about you and your immediate family. Q: Also how long do you think the entire process takes. I was planning to leave Kanchipuram by around 4:30 to 5:00 PM. Is that possible.A: You have to be there by 8am and it may take till 8pm depending on how soon they get your leaf and read your book. So, be prepared. Same case everywhere.Q: I don't know much of Tamil. Do they have

translators who can translate the script in other languages like Hindi, English or Telugu?A: Every naadi reader good or bad will have translators for other languages, but the translations may be near or literal and they charge extra for translation services. Q: Do i need to take something else also with me for the consultation.A: Take a friend or close relative whom you trust most and who knows and can understand chaste Tamil, tell the reader to explain first in Tamil to him and after reading ask him to translate into your desired language. Your that friend should first explain to you what the reader says in you understandable language. Get book in Tamil as well as in your desired language. Don't follow any so called books written by some in this forum.Dhinakar, Prasanth Kumar

<prasanth.kumar81@ ...> wrote:>> Hi Dinakar,> Your replies have been quite helpful. Today only i have taken an appointment with Mr Balasubramaniam' s Office. > > He now seems to charge Rs 470 for the general Gandham and 340 for the other chapters. > > When i asked them about the Prasannam Gandham he told me that the cost varies between Rs 500 to Rs 1800. he says it depends on the questions I ask and something else. I didnot quite seem to understand that. Is that normal? > > Also what do you mean by saying a "Go with a horoscope chart crafted in Vakiyam panchangam". But is a horoscope required? I read in this group only that a true Nadi reader will never ask you for your Date-of-birth. > > Also how long do you think the entire process takes. I was planning to leave Kanchipuram by around 4:30 to 5:00 PM. Is that possible. > > I dont know much of Tamil. Do they

have translators who can translate the script in other languages like Hindi, English or Telegu? > > Do i need to take something else also with me for the consultattion. > > > --- On Wed, 3/18/09, rdhinakar4477 <dhinakarrajaram@ ...> wrote:> > rdhinakar4477 <dhinakarrajaram@ ...>> Re: Nadi Readings> > Wednesday, March 18, 2009, 9:27 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > > Further to my post yesterday: for getting any reading like prasannam or other kandams, one need general kandam with him. A good naadi will in its general kandam, will also say your wife's name, her qualifications, your qualifications, nature of work you are now, are

you

having children if so how many what they are doing etc. Give only initial known to you when you see balasubramaniam. Go with a horoscope chart crafted in Vakiyam panchangam. You may need a whole day to get a reading. They allow you to photograph the leafs also you can handle the leafs. Ask for Thiru. selvam, he is the second next to chief reader balasubramaniam. Ask him to write the script in good handwriting (with any naadi reader as the case to be)also, ask him to explain slowly and correctly. If you know Tamil, it will be best and easily understood. Some points: suul: 3, naal: 4 or day, panai: 5, yen: 8, navamum:9, dasamum: 10, ir:2, aruvan: 6, saptam: 7, ore: 1. > > > > Dhinakar> > > > , Prasanth Kumar <prasanth.kumar81@ ...> wrote:> > >> > > Hi, > > > Thanks for the info. I think i will go and meet

him on the 5th of this April. Just another doubt? What is the "thuliam naadi peru nool" And what kind of questions can we ask in the > > > prasannam Gandham. Can we ask specific questions or we need to ask general questions. > > > Thanks once again.> > > > > > Regards> > > Prasanth Kumar> > > --- On Mon, 3/16/09, rdhinakar4477 <dhinakarrajaram@ ...> wrote:> > > > > > rdhinakar4477 <dhinakarrajaram@ ...>> > > Re: Nadi Readings> > > > > > Monday, March 16, 2009, 11:10 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Mr. Balasubramaniam is good. Many naadi readers have website, but he is not even having one. He reads prasannam I think he charges 500 for special kandams. Ask for thuliam naadi peru nool. For general I think he is now charging Rs.280 inclusive of Tape and for other I think Rs.150 as off now. Call him and fix appointment atleast 2 weeks before. Also you can enquire on the charges. His numbers are in database section.> > > > > > > > > > > > dhinakar> > > > > > > > > > > > , "prasanth.kumar81" <prasanth.kumar81@ ...> wrote:> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Hi,> > > > > > > This is my first post

in this forum. Firstly i would like to thank all of you for providing a lot of information on Naadi Astrology and various readers in this site. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > I recently went to the reader in Chamrajpet and found him to be a total waste of time and money. He did not provide any major information about my life. Neither past nor future. I have read similar comments on him here.. I would now like to get my reading from another Naadi astrologer either in kanchipuram, Chennai or Vaideeswaran koil. I was about to get my reading from the www.nadireader. org site but thanks to inputs from this forum I may not this done now. Could you suggest some good reader in these regions. I have heared another one in Kanchipuram "Mr Mr. Balasubramaniam" being good.. Any suggestions by people who have visited him earlier. Does he also read the Prassana Gandam chapter. And the final

question "What are his charges?"> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Also another suggestion could we create a POLL which talks about the good reader. Because most of the people here are looking for some good reader and it will be easier to see the entire reviews of a given reader in one page. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Regards> > > > > > > Prasanth> > > > > > >> > >>

New Email names for you!

Get the Email name you've always wanted on the new @ymail and @rocketmail.

Hurry before someone else does!

Guest guest

Q: " suriyan maraiyum thikkin ida pakkam " . is it southwest direction or north

west direction.

A: South west. When you face with stretched hands in the sun setting direction,

the direction your left hand shows.

Dhinakar

, sebastian j <jsebastian88 wrote:

>

> " suriyan maraiyum thikkin ida pakkam " . is it southwest direction or north west

direction.

>

> --- On Thu, 3/19/09, rdhinakar4477 <dhinakarrajaram wrote:

> rdhinakar4477 <dhinakarrajaram

>

> Thursday, March 19, 2009, 3:59 PM

>

>

>

>

>

>

Dear Mr. Prasanth,

>

>

>

> Here is my replies to your post in points:

>

>

>

> Q: He now seems to charge Rs 470 for the general Gandham and 340 for the other

chapters.

>

>

>

> A: I don't know the present rate.

>

>

>

> Q: When i asked them about the Prasannam Gandham he told me that the cost

varies between Rs 500 to Rs 1800. he says it depends on the questions I ask and

something else. I didnot quite seem to understand that. Is that normal?

>

>

>

> A: a)Mr. Balasubramanaiam wont attend the phone b)I don't think the rate will

be above 1000, the should be some miscommunication.

>

>

>

> Q: Also what do you mean by saying a " Go with a horoscope chart crafted in

Vakiyam panchangam " . But is a horoscope required? I read in this group only that

a true Nadi reader will never ask you for your Date-of-birth.

>

>

>

> A: You need your vakiya based Horoscope to check the chart, they will cast the

chart form the leaf and ask you to verify. Here in this forum, except a few rest

have not given how a correct naadi will be and what are its contents, all were

talking only on they asked this much of qustion, they asked this that etc and

except 1 or 2 no one has come out with whether the predictions happened as told

or not. A correct naadi will give your date of birth, time of birth (not the

time we use in our day to day life also date & year will be in Tamil calender,

they will read out the planet position from the leaf and write it don in the

paper and it is you who have to verify the chart. A good naadi will give all

data about you and your immediate family.

>

>

>

> Q: Also how long do you think the entire process takes. I was planning to

leave Kanchipuram by around 4:30 to 5:00 PM. Is that possible.

>

>

>

> A: You have to be there by 8am and it may take till 8pm depending on how soon

they get your leaf and read your book. So, be prepared. Same case everywhere.

>

>

>

> Q: I don't know much of Tamil. Do they have translators who can translate the

script in other languages like Hindi, English or Telugu?

>

>

>

> A: Every naadi reader good or bad will have translators for other languages,

but the translations may be near or literal and they charge extra for

translation services.

>

>

>

> Q: Do i need to take something else also with me for the consultation.

>

>

>

> A: Take a friend or close relative whom you trust most and who knows and can

understand chaste Tamil, tell the reader to explain first in Tamil to him and

after reading ask him to translate into your desired language. Your that friend

should first explain to you what the reader says in you understandable language.

Get book in Tamil as well as in your desired language.

>

>

>

> Don't follow any so called books written by some in this forum.

>

>

>

>

>

> Dhinakar

>

>

>

> , Prasanth Kumar <prasanth.kumar81@

.....> wrote:

>

> >

>

> > Hi Dinakar,

>

> > Your replies have been quite helpful. Today only i have taken an appointment

with Mr Balasubramaniam' s Office.

>

> >

>

> > He now seems to charge Rs 470 for the general Gandham and 340 for the other

chapters.

>

> >

>

> > When i asked them about the Prasannam Gandham he told me that the cost

>

> >

>

> > Also what do you mean by saying a " Go with a horoscope chart crafted in

Vakiyam panchangam " . But is a horoscope required? I read in this group only that

>

> >

>

> > Also how long do you think the entire process takes. I was planning to leave

Kanchipuram by around 4:30 to 5:00 PM. Is that possible.

>

> >

>

> > I dont know much of Tamil. Do they have translators who can translate the

script in other languages like Hindi, English or Telegu?

>

> >

>

> > Do i need to take something else also with me for the consultattion.

>

> >  

>

> >

>

> > --- On Wed, 3/18/09, rdhinakar4477 <dhinakarrajaram@ ...> wrote:

>

> >

>

>

>

> >

>

> > Wednesday, March 18, 2009, 9:27 PM

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Further to my post yesterday: for getting any reading like

prasannam or other kandams, one need general kandam with him. A good naadi will

in its general kandam, will also say your wife's name, her qualifications, your

qualifications, nature of work you are now, are you having children if so how

many what they are doing etc. Give only initial known to you when you see

balasubramaniam. Go with a horoscope chart crafted in Vakiyam panchangam. You

may need a whole day to get a reading. They allow you to photograph the leafs

also you can handle the leafs. Ask for Thiru. selvam, he is the second next to

chief reader balasubramaniam. Ask him to write the script in good handwriting

(with any naadi reader as the case to be)also, ask him to explain slowly and

correctly. If you know Tamil, it will be best and easily understood. Some

points: suul: 3, naal: 4 or day, panai: 5, yen: 8, navamum:9, dasamum: 10, ir:2,

aruvan: 6, saptam: 7, ore: 1.

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Dhinakar

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > , Prasanth Kumar <prasanth.kumar81@

....> wrote:

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > Hi,

>

> >

>

> > > Thanks for the info. I think i will go and meet him on the 5th of this

April. Just another doubt? What is the " thuliam naadi peru nool " And what kind

of questions can we ask in the

>

> >

>

> > > prasannam Gandham. Can we ask specific questions or we need to ask general

questions.

>

> >

>

> > > Thanks once again.

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > Regards

>

> >

>

> > > Prasanth Kumar

>

> >

>

> > > --- On Mon, 3/16/09, rdhinakar4477 <dhinakarrajaram@ ...> wrote:

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > rdhinakar4477 <dhinakarrajaram@ ...>

>

> >

>

> > > Re: Nadi Readings

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > Monday, March 16, 2009, 11:10 PM

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > Mr. Balasubramaniam is good. Many naadi readers have website,

but he is not even having one. He reads prasannam I think he charges 500 for

special kandams. Ask for thuliam naadi peru nool. For general I think he is now

charging Rs.280 inclusive of Tape and for other I think Rs.150 as off now. Call

him and fix appointment atleast 2 weeks before. Also you can enquire on the

charges. His numbers are in database section.

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > dhinakar

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > , " prasanth.kumar81 "

<prasanth.kumar81@ ...> wrote:

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > > Hi,

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > > This is my first post in this forum. Firstly i would like to thank all

of you for providing a lot of information on Naadi Astrology and various readers

in this site.

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > > I recently went to the reader in Chamrajpet and found him to be a total

waste of time and money. He did not provide any major information about my life.

Neither past nor future. I have read similar comments on him here... I would now

like to get my reading from another Naadi astrologer either in kanchipuram,

Chennai or Vaideeswaran koil. I was about to get my reading from the

www.nadireader. org site but thanks to inputs from this forum I may not this

done now. Could you suggest some good reader in these regions. I have heared

another one in Kanchipuram " Mr Mr. Balasubramaniam " being good... Any

suggestions by people who have visited him earlier. Does he also read the

Prassana Gandam chapter. And the final question " What are his charges? "

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > > Also another suggestion could we create a POLL which talks about the

good reader. Because most of the people here are looking for some good reader

and it will be easier to see the entire reviews of a given reader in one page.

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > > Regards

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > > Prasanth

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

Guest guest

Mostly directions will come like this: Adavan oli maraiyum dikin idam sarnthu

melai or kezai or kadiron udikkum dikin edam sarnthu melai or valam sarnthu

kezai etc. As I already told you it is South west, face the sun and stretch your

arms and direction your left arm faces in the answer.

Dhinakar

>

> how if you face to west and see left of west it will be south west how it is

north west

>

> --- On Wed, 3/25/09, Ramanathan Sangeetha <sangeetha_74 wrote:

> Ramanathan Sangeetha <sangeetha_74

> Re: some body translate this verse to english

>

> Wednesday, March 25, 2009, 5:46 AM

>

>

>

>

>

>

northwest

>

> --- On Wed, 25/3/09, sebastian j <jsebastian88@ > wrote:

>

> sebastian j <jsebastian88@ >

>

> Wednesday, 25 March, 2009, 10:25 AM

>

>

" suriyan maraiyum thikkin ida pakkam " . is it southwest direction or north west

direction.

>

> --- On Thu, 3/19/09, rdhinakar4477 <dhinakarrajaram@ hotmail.com> wrote:

>

> rdhinakar4477 <dhinakarrajaram@ hotmail.com>

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear Mr. Prasanth,

>

>

> Q: He now seems to charge Rs 470 for the general Gandham and 340 for the other

chapters.

>

>

>

>

>

> A: You need your vakiya based Horoscope to check the chart, they will cast the

chart form the leaf and ask you to verify. Here in this forum, except a few

> rest have not given how a correct naadi will be and what are its contents,

all were talking only on they asked this much of qustion, they asked this that

etc and except 1 or 2 no one has come out with whether the predictions happened

as told or not. A correct naadi will give your date of birth, time of birth (not

the time we use in our day to day life also date & year will be in Tamil

calender, they will read out the planet position from the leaf and write it don

in the paper and it is you who have to verify the chart. A good naadi will give

all data about you and your immediate family.

>

>

>

> Q: I don't know much of Tamil. Do they have

> translators who can translate the script in other languages like Hindi,

English or Telugu?

>

translation services.

>

>

should first explain to you what the reader says in you understandable language.

>

>

>

> Dhinakar

>

> , Prasanth Kumar

> <prasanth.kumar81@ ...> wrote:

> >

> > Hi Dinakar,

> > Your replies have been quite helpful. Today only i have taken an appointment

> >

chapters.

> >

> >

> >

> > Also how long do you think the entire process takes. I was planning to leave

> >

> > I dont know much of Tamil. Do they

> have translators who can translate the script in other languages like Hindi,

English or Telegu?

> >

> >  

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Further to my post yesterday: for getting any reading like prasannam or

other kandams, one need general kandam with him. A good naadi will in its

general kandam, will also say your wife's name, her qualifications, your

qualifications, nature of work you are now, are you

> having children if so how many what they are doing etc. Give only initial

known to you when you see balasubramaniam. Go with a horoscope chart crafted in

Vakiyam panchangam. You may need a whole day to get a reading. They allow you to

photograph the leafs also you can handle the leafs. Ask for Thiru. selvam, he is

the second next to chief reader balasubramaniam. Ask him to write the script in

good handwriting (with any naadi reader as the case to be)also, ask him to

explain slowly and correctly. If you know Tamil, it will be best and easily

understood. Some points: suul: 3, naal: 4 or day, panai: 5, yen: 8, navamum:9,

dasamum: 10, ir:2, aruvan: 6, saptam: 7, ore: 1.

> >

> >

> >

> > Dhinakar

> >

> >

> >

....> wrote:

> >

> > >

> >

> > > Hi,

> >

> > > Thanks for the info. I think i will go and meet

> him on the 5th of this April. Just another doubt? What is the " thuliam naadi

peru nool " And what kind of questions can we ask in the

> >

> > > prasannam Gandham. Can we ask specific questions or we need to ask general

questions.

> >

> > > Thanks once again.

> >

> > >

> >

> > > Regards

> >

> > > Prasanth Kumar

> >

> >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> > >

> >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

>

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > Mr. Balasubramaniam is good. Many naadi readers have website, but he is

not even having one. He reads prasannam I think he charges 500 for special

kandams. Ask for thuliam naadi peru nool. For general I think he is now charging

Rs.280 inclusive of Tape and for other I think Rs.150 as off now. Call him and

fix appointment atleast 2 weeks before. Also you can enquire on the charges. His

numbers are in database section.

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > dhinakar

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > > Hi,

> >

> > >

> >

> > > > This is my first post

> in this forum. Firstly i would like to thank all of you for providing a lot

of information on Naadi Astrology and various readers in this site.

> >

> > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

waste of time and money. He did not provide any major information about my life.

Neither past nor future. I have read similar comments on him here... I would now

Prassana Gandam chapter. And the final

> question " What are his charges? "

> >

> > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > > Regards

> >

> > >

> >

> > > > Prasanth

> >

> > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

>

>

>

>

> New Email names for you!

>

> Get the Email name you've always wanted on the new @ymail and @rocketmail.

>

> Hurry before someone else does!

>

Guest guest

Actually it is South South-West and more to the south than South west, as

idapakkam to the west is south and not exactly SW.

Dhinakar

>

> how if you face to west and see left of west it will be south west how it is

north west

>

> --- On Wed, 3/25/09, Ramanathan Sangeetha <sangeetha_74 wrote:

> Ramanathan Sangeetha <sangeetha_74

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

northwest

>

>

>

>

>

" suriyan maraiyum thikkin ida pakkam " . is it southwest direction or north west

direction.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear Mr. Prasanth,

>

>

chapters.

>

>

>

>

>

chart form the leaf and ask you to verify. Here in this forum, except a few

> rest have not given how a correct naadi will be and what are its contents,

all were talking only on they asked this much of qustion, they asked this that

etc and except 1 or 2 no one has come out with whether the predictions happened

as told or not. A correct naadi will give your date of birth, time of birth (not

the time we use in our day to day life also date & year will be in Tamil

calender, they will read out the planet position from the leaf and write it don

in the paper and it is you who have to verify the chart. A good naadi will give

all data about you and your immediate family.

>

>

>

> translators who can translate the script in other languages like Hindi,

English or Telugu?

>

translation services.

>

>

>

>

>

> Dhinakar

>

> , Prasanth Kumar

> >

> > Hi Dinakar,

> >

chapters.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> have translators who can translate the script in other languages like Hindi,

English or Telegu?

> >

> >  

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Further to my post yesterday: for getting any reading like prasannam or

other kandams, one need general kandam with him. A good naadi will in its

general kandam, will also say your wife's name, her qualifications, your

qualifications, nature of work you are now, are you

> having children if so how many what they are doing etc. Give only initial

known to you when you see balasubramaniam. Go with a horoscope chart crafted in

Vakiyam panchangam. You may need a whole day to get a reading. They allow you to

photograph the leafs also you can handle the leafs. Ask for Thiru. selvam, he is

the second next to chief reader balasubramaniam. Ask him to write the script in

good handwriting (with any naadi reader as the case to be)also, ask him to

explain slowly and correctly. If you know Tamil, it will be best and easily

understood. Some points: suul: 3, naal: 4 or day, panai: 5, yen: 8, navamum:9,

dasamum: 10, ir:2, aruvan: 6, saptam: 7, ore: 1.

> >

> >

> >

> > Dhinakar

> >

> >

> >

....> wrote:

> >

> > >

> >

> > > Hi,

> >

> him on the 5th of this April. Just another doubt? What is the " thuliam naadi

peru nool " And what kind of questions can we ask in the

> >

questions.

> >

> > > Thanks once again.

> >

> > >

> >

> > > Regards

> >

> > > Prasanth Kumar

> >

> >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> > >

> >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

>

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > Mr. Balasubramaniam is good. Many naadi readers have website, but he is

not even having one. He reads prasannam I think he charges 500 for special

kandams. Ask for thuliam naadi peru nool. For general I think he is now charging

Rs.280 inclusive of Tape and for other I think Rs.150 as off now. Call him and

fix appointment atleast 2 weeks before. Also you can enquire on the charges. His

numbers are in database section.

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > dhinakar

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > > Hi,

> >

> > >

> >

> in this forum. Firstly i would like to thank all of you for providing a lot

of information on Naadi Astrology and various readers in this site.

> >

> > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

Prassana Gandam chapter. And the final

> question " What are his charges? "

> >

> > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > > Regards

> >

> > >

> >

> > > > Prasanth

> >

> > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

the reason i asked this is , for my sisters marriage prediction given are as follows. bride groom from south or southwest direction, his name will be mahavishnus name, no of letters will be below 6,his house will be half an hour to 3hrs ride from my sister house near city border,his house will face this and that direction,name of place or street he is living will be of some some national leader's name.his height will be equal to my sisters height,near his house their will be a theater or park or marriage hall. there will be a running stream of water or water spot near his house, there will be a temple near his house.he will be beautiful and white in colour.he will have permanent job, more like supervisory job.he will be devotional to god. etc all the planetary position in his horoscope are given in nadi prediction.planet sani will be in

sthira rasi, jupiter will be in angle to venus, lagna will be in 7th or 10th place from venus and jupiter.jupiter will in upaya rasi, "anali , budhan, kavi thodarchi" - sun , mercury, venus follows each others remaining planets will be in other houses.out of all this prediction some of the predictions are wrong. she is going to marry a man from northwest. he has maha vishnu name parthasarathy this one is right but number of letters are 7.. he from north west of chennai near kolathur city border our house is in guindy.direction of his house is same, the street where he resides is nehru street, he is as tall as my sister.there is a marriage hall near his house,i dont know about water stream,he is not so beautiful he is not white. yes he has permanent job, he is a manager in international company.dont know whether he is devotional to god.he has good habit as told by nadi. regarding those planetary positions planet sani is in sthira rasi,

jupiter is in angle to venus, lagna lies exactly in 7th and 10 place from venus and jupiter. that is 7th from venus 10th from jupiter.but jupiter is not in upaya rasi.sun mercury venus lies in each other adjacent house in exact order.few predictions went wrong but horoscope given by nadi people match exact horoscope of that boys horoscope. i dont know why few prediction went wrong--- On Thu, 3/26/09, rdhinakar4477 <dhinakarrajaram wrote:rdhinakar4477 <dhinakarrajaram Re: some body translate this verse to english Date: Thursday, March 26, 2009, 7:00 PM

Actually it is South South-West and more to the south than South west, as idapakkam to the west is south and not exactly SW.

Dhinakar

, sebastian j <jsebastian88@ ...> wrote:

>

> how if you face to west and see left of west it will be south west how it is north west

>

> --- On Wed, 3/25/09, Ramanathan Sangeetha <sangeetha_74@ ...> wrote:

> Ramanathan Sangeetha <sangeetha_74@ ...>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> northwest

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> "suriyan maraiyum thikkin ida pakkam". is it southwest direction or north west direction.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear Mr. Prasanth,

>

>

> Q: He now seems to charge Rs 470 for the general Gandham and 340 for the other chapters.

>

>

> Q: When i asked them about the Prasannam Gandham he told me that the cost varies between Rs 500 to Rs 1800. he says it depends on the questions I ask and something else. I didnot quite seem to understand that. Is that normal?

>

> A: a)Mr. Balasubramanaiam wont attend the phone b)I don't think the rate will be above 1000, the should be some miscommunication.

>

> Q: Also what do you mean by saying a "Go with a horoscope chart crafted in Vakiyam panchangam". But is a horoscope required? I read in this group only that a true Nadi reader will never ask you for your Date-of-birth.

>

> A: You need your vakiya based Horoscope to check the chart, they will cast the chart form the leaf and ask you to verify. Here in this forum, except a few

> rest have not given how a correct naadi will be and what are its contents, all were talking only on they asked this much of qustion, they asked this that etc and except 1 or 2 no one has come out with whether the predictions happened as told or not. A correct naadi will give your date of birth, time of birth (not the time we use in our day to day life also date & year will be in Tamil calender, they will read out the planet position from the leaf and write it don in the paper and it is you who have to verify the chart. A good naadi will give all data about you and your immediate family.

>

> Q: Also how long do you think the entire process takes. I was planning to leave Kanchipuram by around 4:30 to 5:00 PM. Is that possible.

>

> A: You have to be there by 8am and it may take till 8pm depending on how soon they get your leaf and read your book. So, be prepared. Same case everywhere.

>

> translators who can translate the script in other languages like Hindi, English or Telugu?

>

> A: Every naadi reader good or bad will have translators for other languages, but the translations may be near or literal and they charge extra for translation services.

>

>

> A: Take a friend or close relative whom you trust most and who knows and can understand chaste Tamil, tell the reader to explain first in Tamil to him and after reading ask him to translate into your desired language. Your that friend should first explain to you what the reader says in you understandable language. Get book in Tamil as well as in your desired language.

>

>

>

> Dhinakar

>

> , Prasanth Kumar

> >

> > Hi Dinakar,

> > Your replies have been quite helpful. Today only i have taken an appointment with Mr Balasubramaniam' s Office.

> >

> > He now seems to charge Rs 470 for the general Gandham and 340 for the other chapters.

> >

> > When i asked them about the Prasannam Gandham he told me that the cost varies between Rs 500 to Rs 1800. he says it depends on the questions I ask and something else. I didnot quite seem to understand that. Is that normal?

> >

> > Also what do you mean by saying a "Go with a horoscope chart crafted in Vakiyam panchangam". But is a horoscope required? I read in this group only that a true Nadi reader will never ask you for your Date-of-birth.

> >

> > Also how long do you think the entire process takes. I was planning to leave Kanchipuram by around 4:30 to 5:00 PM. Is that possible.

> >

> have translators who can translate the script in other languages like Hindi, English or Telegu?

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Further to my post yesterday: for getting any reading like prasannam or other kandams, one need general kandam with him. A good naadi will in its general kandam, will also say your wife's name, her qualifications, your qualifications, nature of work you are now, are you

> having children if so how many what they are doing etc. Give only initial known to you when you see balasubramaniam. Go with a horoscope chart crafted in Vakiyam panchangam. You may need a whole day to get a reading. They allow you to photograph the leafs also you can handle the leafs. Ask for Thiru. selvam, he is the second next to chief reader balasubramaniam. Ask him to write the script in good handwriting (with any naadi reader as the case to be)also, ask him to explain slowly and correctly. If you know Tamil, it will be best and easily understood. Some points: suul: 3, naal: 4 or day, panai: 5, yen: 8, navamum:9, dasamum: 10, ir:2, aruvan: 6, saptam: 7, ore: 1.

> >

> >

> >

> > Dhinakar

> >

> >

> >

> > , Prasanth Kumar <prasanth.kumar81@ ...> wrote:

> >

> > >

> >

> > > Hi,

> >

> him on the 5th of this April. Just another doubt? What is the "thuliam naadi peru nool" And what kind of questions can we ask in the

> >

> > > prasannam Gandham. Can we ask specific questions or we need to ask general questions.

> >

> > > Thanks once again.

> >

> > >

> >

> > > Regards

> >

> > > Prasanth Kumar

> >

> >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> > >

> >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

>

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > Mr. Balasubramaniam is good. Many naadi readers have website, but he is not even having one. He reads prasannam I think he charges 500 for special kandams. Ask for thuliam naadi peru nool. For general I think he is now charging Rs.280 inclusive of Tape and for other I think Rs.150 as off now. Call him and fix appointment atleast 2 weeks before. Also you can enquire on the charges. His numbers are in database section.

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > dhinakar

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > , "prasanth.kumar81" <prasanth.kumar81@ ...> wrote:

> >

> > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > > Hi,

> >

> > >

> >

> in this forum. Firstly i would like to thank all of you for providing a lot of information on Naadi Astrology and various readers in this site.

> >

> > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > > I recently went to the reader in Chamrajpet and found him to be a total waste of time and money. He did not provide any major information about my life. Neither past nor future. I have read similar comments on him here... I would now like to get my reading from another Naadi astrologer either in kanchipuram, Chennai or Vaideeswaran koil. I was about to get my reading from the www.nadireader. org site but thanks to inputs from this forum I may not this done now. Could you suggest some good reader in these regions. I have heared another one in Kanchipuram "Mr Mr. Balasubramaniam" being good... Any suggestions by people who have visited him earlier. Does he also read the Prassana Gandam chapter. And the final

> question "What are his charges?"

> >

> > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > > Also another suggestion could we create a POLL which talks about the good reader. Because most of the people here are looking for some good reader and it will be easier to see the entire reviews of a given reader in one page.

> >

> > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > > Regards

> >

> > >

> >

> > > > Prasanth

> >

> > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>