IndiaDivine.org

thanks

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

dear friend

i was indeed pleasure to recieve such a beautiful note for me i donot deserve any thing all credit goes to actually to wg cdr shashikant oak he is the one who guided me but now i am myself into naadi astrology and done a course in astrology fro chennai ICAS did jyotish praveena course and palmisty course .i was in chennai last week to attend a seminar if i would have known i would have met you . however now i stand posted to bangalore you are most welcome . my address is

WG CDR RAKESH NANDA

COMMANDING OFFICER

160MCO DETACHMENT

NEAR RAILWAY STATION CANTT

BANGALORE CANTT 46

TELE NOS 09986447895

WITH HIGH REGARDS

RAKESH NANDA--- On Thu, 26/3/09, lalith prasad <drlalithprasad wrote:

lalith prasad <drlalithprasad hello rakesh nandaji Date: Thursday, 26 March, 2009, 10:03 AM

hai sirfirst of all how r u i know bu gods grace u will be in good health.sir do u remember me i spoke to when i was in chennai to get information about a naadi reader in ulsoor.by the way its my pleasure to help u sir and u r really a great person with tons and tons and tons of experience in this subject.the important thing about u i like was ur freindly nature and helping tendency towards others.and i want to meet u in person sir.it is very difficult to see a person like u with intelegent and with out ego.i will give the phone number sir.phone no:91-080-26601971all the best sirlalith

Check out the all-new Messenger 9.0!