IndiaDivine.org

Suggestion - Recommendation

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

As for me, No I had got only my 1,13 & 14th chapters read.... may be next time I go to chennai I shall get 9th chapter also read...

Its interesting, that you know that Sri Sri Ravishankar would be your Guru.....very fortunate...

So, Have you done the courses(Art of Living).....

Regards

sujatha

shuvrat ggggug <shuvrat10500 Sent: Thursday, April 23, 2009 1:45:34 PMRe: Suggestion - Recommendation

dear sujatha i put up in delhi. i also got my nadi readings from chennaiand i was told in nadi readings that my guru would be sri sri ravishankar . i just wanna know that have you gone through your 9th chapter where deatils of guruji would be written.

thanking you

--- On Thu, 23/4/09, sujatha balaji <sujabalaji2000@ > wrote:

sujatha balaji <sujabalaji2000@ > Suggestion - RecommendationThursday, 23 April, 2009, 11:22 AM

Hi friends

I am Sujatha and I stay in Dubai...... I've been in this group for more than a year but have never written... I ony read all the mails.... I had been to a Naadi reader in Chennai in 2007... my opinion is that every one has some commercial aspect in their proffession. . ofcourse even the reader I had been had made some money but we were asked to visit few temples in TamilNadu for pariharam... . see there is some power beyond everything, we may call it as grace, God, divine or whatever name we like and I know my visit to these temples and having a Guru in my life has really helped getting over tough times without much pain........ ........I joined The Art of Living Foundation in 2008 and then on life has had a beautiful turn........ . . so lets all have faith in the divine and take life as it comes....... . .........

Regards

Sujatha

sandhyu <sandhyu >Wednesday, April 22, 2009 10:03:40 PM Re: Suggestion - Recommendation

There is one Agasthya Mahasiva Naadi Center at Bangalore. There are a group of naadi readers here.#9, 3rd Cross, Bhavani NagarOpposite Arunodaya Kalyana MantapaNear Sagar AutomobilesBannerghatta RoadBangalore - 560029Phone: 080-26689169, Jyotshi Jyotish <jyotshijyotish@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Friends,> Hiiiiiiiii 2 all> I m a new member.> Any one can guide me,where I can meet nadi consutant in Bangalour?> Any members have any idea pl. mail me > Waiting 4 answer.> Jyotshi.>

Now surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 - Edition * Click here!

Guest guest

yes i have done basic course . you are not required to go to chennai for your 9th chapter. they can post you to your address what you require is to give them your general chapter copy either by post or through e-mail by scanning.they will post you.

nice to hear frm you

i am a hindu guy resding in delhi infact i got many chapters from post only . take care.--- On Fri, 24/4/09, sujatha balaji <sujabalaji2000 wrote:

sujatha balaji <sujabalaji2000 Suggestion - Recommendation Date: Friday, 24 April, 2009, 5:57 PM

As for me, No I had got only my 1,13 & 14th chapters read..... may be next time I go to chennai I shall get 9th chapter also read...

Its interesting, that you know that Sri Sri Ravishankar would be your Guru.....very fortunate...

So, Have you done the courses(Art of Living).....

Regards

sujatha

shuvrat ggggug <shuvrat10500@ .co. in>Thursday, April 23, 2009 1:45:34 PMRe: Suggestion - Recommendation

dear sujatha i put up in delhi. i also got my nadi readings from chennaiand i was told in nadi readings that my guru would be sri sri ravishankar . i just wanna know that have you gone through your 9th chapter where deatils of guruji would be written.

thanking you

--- On Thu, 23/4/09, sujatha balaji <sujabalaji2000@ > wrote:

sujatha balaji <sujabalaji2000@ > Suggestion - RecommendationThursday, 23 April, 2009, 11:22 AM

Hi friends

I am Sujatha and I stay in Dubai...... I've been in this group for more than a year but have never written... I ony read all the mails.... I had been to a Naadi reader in Chennai in 2007... my opinion is that every one has some commercial aspect in their proffession. . ofcourse even the reader I had been had made some money but we were asked to visit few temples in TamilNadu for pariharam... . see there is some power beyond everything, we may call it as grace, God, divine or whatever name we like and I know my visit to these temples and having a Guru in my life has really helped getting over tough times without much pain........ ........I joined The Art of Living Foundation in 2008 and then on life has had a beautiful turn......... . . so lets all have faith in the divine and take life as it comes........ . .........

Regards

Sujatha

sandhyu <sandhyu >Wednesday, April 22, 2009 10:03:40 PM Re: Suggestion - Recommendation

There is one Agasthya Mahasiva Naadi Center at Bangalore. There are a group of naadi readers here.#9, 3rd Cross, Bhavani NagarOpposite Arunodaya Kalyana MantapaNear Sagar AutomobilesBannerghatta RoadBangalore - 560029Phone: 080-26689169, Jyotshi Jyotish <jyotshijyotish@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Friends,> Hiiiiiiiii 2 all> I m a new member.> Any one can guide me,where I can meet nadi consutant in Bangalour?> Any members have any idea pl. mail me > Waiting 4 answer.> Jyotshi.>

Now surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 - Edition * Click here!

Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter now!

Guest guest

Namaste Sujata. your post caught my eye. Yes, one must practise more and more

'samarpan'. Samarpan does not mean being lackadaisical or lazy and accepting

everything as God's destiny. Samarpan is active surrender in which one days

daily duties immersed in God consciousness and with the understanding that 'He

alone is the Doer'. When 'arpan' is 'sama' then the divine will begins to lead

one's life in a rhythmic manner. When the 'individual will' interferes with

cosmic will then the rhythm gets distorted. yes, impure ego blocks the

divine-will. Surrender, samarpan opens the doors to divine will.

Regarding jeeva nadi (nadi that has life), it is a profuse flow of cosmic rhythm

through the jeeva nadi Guru. Accepting the divine rhythm (divine will) as the

Guru's command if one practises the ajna (commands) given, one then moves closer

to becoming one with God. Jeeva nadi is definite intent of Satguru to pull the

sense attached jeeva back to the realms of pure consciousness.

Will write more if there is interest.

Best Wishes.

OM Tat Sat

sanjay aggarwal

, sujatha balaji <sujabalaji2000

wrote:

>

> Hi friends

>

> I am Sujatha and I stay in Dubai...... I've been in this group for more than a

year but have never written... I ony read all the mails.... I had been to a

Naadi reader in Chennai in 2007... my opinion is that every one has some

commercial aspect in their proffession.. ofcourse even the reader I had been had

made some money but we were asked to  visit few temples in TamilNadu for

pariharam.... see there is some power beyond everything, we may call it as

grace, God, divine or whatever name we like and I know my visit to these temples

and having a Guru in my life has really helped getting over tough times without

much pain................I joined The Art of Living Foundation in 2008 and then

on life has had a beautiful turn......... so lets all have faith in the divine

and take life as it comes................ 

>

> Regards

> Sujatha

>

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> sandhyu <sandhyu

>

> Wednesday, April 22, 2009 10:03:40 PM

> Re: Suggestion - Recommendation

>

>

>

>

>

> There is one Agasthya Mahasiva Naadi Center at Bangalore. There are a group of

naadi readers here.

>

> #9, 3rd Cross, Bhavani Nagar

> Opposite Arunodaya Kalyana Mantapa

> Near Sagar Automobiles

> Bannerghatta Road

> Bangalore - 560029

>

> Phone: 080-26689169

>

> , Jyotshi Jyotish <jyotshijyotish@ ...>

wrote:

> >

> > Dear Friends,

> > Hiiiiiiiii 2 all

> > I m a new member.

> > Any one can guide me,where I can meet nadi consutant in Bangalour?

> > Any members have any idea pl. mail me

> > Waiting 4 answer.

> > Jyotshi.

> >

>