IndiaDivine.org

Opinion about Sree Kagabujandar Nadi josiam centre

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

All,

I found that in their websites (given below) this Nadi josiam center gives free predictions. So I tried once. Today I received an email from them providing my astrological details as well as pariharams for some of the problems I am facing currently. The pariharams include donating a COW to their center - as Cow is Kamadhenu who is much revered in the place and the milk of the cow would be used for performing abhishekams. Does anyone here have any prior experience with this nadi josiam center? Please give me your inputs. Let me add that recently I also personally visited the Agathiya nadi josiam center in Tambaram, Chennai.

Regards,

Hari

Guest guest

Hi Hari,

Are you talking about www.naadireader.com?

I do not have any personal expirience with the online Kagabujandar. but the

reviews in this forum do not speak much good about him. Most of the reviews

claim that he is a fraud. So i would caution you before you go ahead with you

pariharas at the mentioned Naadi Centre.

BTW how was your expirience with the Tambaram centre?

Regards

Prasanth

, Harihara Krishnan <harih2002 wrote:

>

> All,

>  

> I found that in their websites (given below) this Nadi josiam center gives

free predictions. So I tried once. Today I received an email from them providing

my astrological details as well as pariharams for some of the problems I am

facing currently. The pariharams include donating a COW to their center - as Cow

is Kamadhenu who is much revered in the place and the milk of the cow would be

used for performing abhishekams. Does anyone here have any prior experience with

this nadi josiam center? Please give me your inputs. Let me add that recently I

also personally visited the Agathiya nadi josiam center in Tambaram, Chennai.

>  

> Regards,

> Hari

>

Guest guest

Hi,

Kagabujandar Naadi center run by Bhaskara mahirishi is a Fraud. he gives same kind of prediction to everyone. We have already discussed about him in our forum last month also

Thanks,

Regards,

S. Hariharan

-

Harihara Krishnan

@com

Wednesday, April 29, 2009 8:38 PM

Opinion about Sree Kagabujandar Nadi josiam centre

All,

I found that in their websites (given below) this Nadi josiam center gives free predictions. So I tried once. Today I received an email from them providing my astrological details as well as pariharams for some of the problems I am facing currently. The pariharams include donating a COW to their center - as Cow is Kamadhenu who is much revered in the place and the milk of the cow would be used for performing abhishekams. Does anyone here have any prior experience with this nadi josiam center? Please give me your inputs. Let me add that recently I also personally visited the Agathiya nadi josiam center in Tambaram, Chennai.

Regards,

Hari

Guest guest

Hari,

Could u pl privide me that web site? I am new to this grp.

Thanks,

Vishal--- On Wed, 4/29/09, Harihara Krishnan <harih2002 wrote:

Harihara Krishnan <harih2002 Opinion about Sree Kagabujandar Nadi josiam centre Date: Wednesday, April 29, 2009, 8:08 AM

All,

Regards,

Hari

• 1 year later...

I do have a personal experience with kagabujandar.org.

Even when I tried first time, I had doubts, this is because I have been cheated in past by some babas.

I agree may be, the remedy he sends to everyone is same. But at same time, I donot deny the vedas which somewhere says something like that Goo daan,maha kalyan. Means donating a cow is very good thing to do. Just do it,

Secondly, I first apologize to Leader of this org because I am writing this comment. I really donot know whether he has any divine power with him. when I have no experience of any divine power possessed by him,I cann't say anything neither in agreement,nor in disagreement.

After donating the cow, I put the picture of Narbhavi and bagula devi in my temple and worshipped it daily. I didnot opt for the greha energized yantra. Because I believe that lord Narbhavi(kagabujandar) is said to control all of them. But I may be in future will opt for the greha yantra suggested by them.

This is truth, One of prediction about my marriage,did come true. I was told in next 2 years I will get married. I did get married within one year after I donated cow. They will initially do milk bath for 40 days.And afterwards,I am not sure. But just take it for granted that You have donated a cow for performing milk bath daily. No matter whether they are doing it daily or what ever, You get blessings by lord Kagabujandar as if its being done daily. I am neither writing support of it,neither against it. Because i believe the Maharishi operating all this,is atleast a god fearing Person.So everything is good.

I will update it when I get settled in my career profession as I was told within 2 years my career problems will come to an end. Its already been one year. I don't know how much I believe the organizer Maharishi running this nadi astrology center, But I do believe In Lord Narbavi(Kagabujandar), He knows I performed remedy,And I asked for marriage,so my marriage is a blessings from him(Lord Narbavi),So my marriage should go smooth now.And I also believe my career will get fully settled,and there will be no more worries for my career in less than an year from now.

Please wait for update........

Good lucj