IndiaDivine.org

nadi and karma

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

guys all this are bakwas,nadikarma etc etc,tell me one thing why all foreign guys are living well even though they are doing bad thing as per our religion .more over follow this policysatyug --satkarmatreta-50 percent satkarma remaining kukarmakalyug 100 percent kukarma if you wanna survive--- On Tue, 5/5/09, nitin jain <ecstacymaster wrote:nitin jain <ecstacymasterRe: Re: My expirience and a few Geniric Questions on Thiru Balasubramaniiam Centre Date: Tuesday, 5 May, 2009, 11:12 AM

DEAR MEMBERS

LET US DISCUSS ONE POINT.

WHEN PRCDICTION GO WRONG , THEN DONT THE MAHARISHI MAKES BAD KARMA FOR GIVING FALSE HOPES AND MISLEADING THE DEVOTEES , WHO TAKE IMPORTANT DESCISION OF LIFE AS PER THEIR PREDICTION .

WILL THE MAHARISHI NOT HAVE TO SUFFER DUE TO THIS BAD KARMA . BECOS LAW OF KARMA IS SAME FOR EVERYBODY INCLUDING MAHARISHIS .

BUT HERE WE CAN SAY ONE THING THAT THEY KNOW HOW TO REMOVE BAD KARMA .

THAT IS WHY THEY KEEPM ON DOING BAD KARMA AND THEN REMOVE THEM BY POOJA NAD POWERS .

NITIN

___,_._,__

Own a website.Get an unlimited package.Pay next to nothing.* Click here!.

Guest guest

thats why only india is regarded as karma bhoomi

just talking out of frustration of not having oppurtunity to do bad karma will

not make sure that bad karma never effects you.

why dont you behave and think like foriegner then

lets see what kinds karma you'll face

karmic regards

http:/www.illuminate.in/discus

In , rajat as <asrajat wrote:

>

> guys all this are bakwas,nadikarma etc etc,

> tell me one thing why all foreign guys are living well even though they are

doing bad thing as per our religion .more over follow this policy

> satyug --satkarma

> treta-50 percent satkarma remaining kukarma

> kalyug 100 percent kukarma if you wanna survive

>

> --- On Tue, 5/5/09, nitin jain <ecstacymaster wrote:

>

> nitin jain <ecstacymaster

> Re: Re: My expirience and a few Geniric Questions on

Thiru Balasubramaniiam Centre

>

> Tuesday, 5 May, 2009, 11:12 AM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

DEAR MEMBERS

>

> LET US DISCUSS ONE POINT.

> WHEN PRCDICTION GO WRONG , THEN DONT THE MAHARISHI MAKES BAD KARMA FOR GIVING

FALSE HOPES AND MISLEADING THE DEVOTEES , WHO TAKE IMPORTANT DESCISION OF LIFE

AS PER THEIR PREDICTION .

> WILL THE MAHARISHI NOT HAVE TO SUFFER DUE TO THIS BAD KARMA . BECOS LAW OF

KARMA IS SAME FOR EVERYBODY INCLUDING MAHARISHIS .

> BUT HERE WE CAN SAY ONE THING THAT THEY KNOW HOW TO REMOVE BAD KARMA .

> THAT IS WHY THEY KEEPM ON DOING BAD KARMA AND THEN REMOVE THEM BY POOJA NAD

POWERS .

>

> NITIN

>

>

>

___,_._,__

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter

http://beta.cricket.

>

Guest guest

Mr. Rajat,

I think you don't know the realities in western countries. There are baggers and

people living in tenements (slums in our lingo). In US there are people who just

live with a few dollars a day (don't convert to our currency) think in their

economy not in Indian context. For us Rs 100 a big amount like wise for them 10$

itself a huge amount.

And, today because of their karmas (what you meant in you post) they are

suffering now.

Before you post kindly check the realilty and analyse what you going to post and

then post please.

, rajat as <asrajat wrote:

>

> tell me one thing why all foreign guys are living well  even though they are

> satyug --satkarma

>

> --- On Tue, 5/5/09, nitin jain <ecstacymaster wrote:

>

> nitin jain <ecstacymaster

> Re: Re: My expirience and a few Geniric Questions on

Thiru Balasubramaniiam Centre

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

DEAR MEMBERS

>  

> WHEN PRCDICTION GO WRONG , THEN DONT THE MAHARISHI MAKES BAD KARMA FOR GIVING

FALSE HOPES AND MISLEADING THE DEVOTEES , WHO TAKE IMPORTANT DESCISION OF LIFE

AS PER THEIR PREDICTION .

> WILL THE MAHARISHI NOT HAVE TO SUFFER DUE TO THIS BAD KARMA . BECOS LAW OF

> THAT IS WHY THEY KEEPM ON DOING BAD KARMA AND THEN REMOVE THEM BY POOJA NAD

POWERS .

>  

> NITIN

>

>  

>                                             

>

>  

>                   

>

>

>

> ___,_._,__

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter

http://beta.cricket.

>

Guest guest

Mr dhinkarrajaramThanks for your reply.My mail does not mean to hurt anyone.just to argue.I know the realities well for both USA and Europe Because I have been there but I am doubtful about you.And those few people who earn less than 10 dollars ,you know who are they.They are same indians or asians who take harmonium and sing on roads there.Anyhow All these karma concept is just useless ,to make people fool.There is no choice in india.people or system will force you to bad karma.I give one example if a person born in poor family due to his past karma,now in this life also he could not do good for his family because he is poor(because of last karma).Now his next life will be also bad because of bad karma in this life.so cycle repeats.where is the choice.regards--- On Mon, 11/5/09, rdhinakar4477

<dhinakarrajaram wrote:rdhinakar4477 <dhinakarrajaram Re: nadi and karma Date: Monday, 11 May, 2009, 11:39 PM

Mr. Rajat,

I think you don't know the realities in western countries. There are baggers and people living in tenements (slums in our lingo). In US there are people who just live with a few dollars a day (don't convert to our currency) think in their economy not in Indian context. For us Rs 100 a big amount like wise for them 10$ itself a huge amount.

And, today because of their karmas (what you meant in you post) they are suffering now.

Before you post kindly check the realilty and analyse what you going to post and then post please.

, rajat as <asrajat > wrote:

>

> tell me one thing why all foreign guys are living well even though they are doing bad thing as per our religion .more over follow this policy

> satyug --satkarma

>

> --- On Tue, 5/5/09, nitin jain <ecstacymaster@ ...> wrote:

>

> nitin jain <ecstacymaster@ ...>

> Re: Re: My expirience and a few Geniric Questions on Thiru Balasubramaniiam Centre

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> DEAR MEMBERS

>

> WHEN PRCDICTION GO WRONG , THEN DONT THE MAHARISHI MAKES BAD KARMA FOR GIVING FALSE HOPES AND MISLEADING THE DEVOTEES , WHO TAKE IMPORTANT DESCISION OF LIFE AS PER THEIR PREDICTION .

> WILL THE MAHARISHI NOT HAVE TO SUFFER DUE TO THIS BAD KARMA . BECOS LAW OF KARMA IS SAME FOR EVERYBODY INCLUDING MAHARISHIS .

> THAT IS WHY THEY KEEPM ON DOING BAD KARMA AND THEN REMOVE THEM BY POOJA NAD POWERS .

>

> NITIN

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> ___,_._,__

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter http://beta. cricket.. com

>

Now surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 - Edition * Click here!

Guest guest

hello mr rajat,

To karma just doesn't mean .... providing materialistic comforts to family members and then doing everything that one can to dominate or hurt someone in the family. Karma also means hving a good feeling and a desire to do all the right things possible. Suppose for example ... consider a man who earns millions and provides all the luxury... but ends up having many secret affairs without his wife's knowledge and cheating her from behind is a bad karma as well. I dont understand why do you count material comforts as happiness. Money can buy lot of things... i know ... but in many cases it has limitation's as well. I dont know how many people are happy in U.S and U.K.......... I guess it is your assumption . As far as i know .... majority of them get divorcee every now and then..., break ups in family. Many of them even dont know who their father is.... teenage pregnancy.... abortion... drugs.. many love affairs and failures...

depression, mentally disturbed... what not. If you count the amount of money spent on medication... you would know how pain they have. Just having good infrastruction and better quality is not all that is important to life.... there are things beyond as well.

Normally we associate happiness to money ..... so when we look at people with enough money ...we think that ..... they are happy.

regards

raj--- On Tue, 12/5/09, rajat as <asrajat wrote:

rajat as <asrajatRe: Re: nadi and karma Date: Tuesday, 12 May, 2009, 10:24 AM

Mr dhinkarrajaramThanks for your reply.My mail does not mean to hurt anyone.just to argue.I know the realities well for both USA and Europe Because I have been there but I am doubtful about you.And those few people who earn less than 10 dollars ,you know who are they.They are same indians or asians who take harmonium and sing on roads there.Anyhow All these karma concept is just useless ,to make people fool.There is no choice in india.people or system will force you to bad karma.I give one example if a person born in poor family due to his past karma,now in this life also he could not do good for his family because he is poor(because of last karma).Now his next life will be also bad because of bad karma in this life.so cycle repeats.where is the choice.regards--- On Mon, 11/5/09, rdhinakar4477 <dhinakarrajaram@ hotmail.com> wrote:

rdhinakar4477 <dhinakarrajaram@ hotmail.com> Re: nadi and karmaMonday, 11 May, 2009, 11:39 PM

Mr. Rajat,I think you don't know the realities in western countries. There are baggers and people living in tenements (slums in our lingo). In US there are people who just live with a few dollars a day (don't convert to our currency) think in their economy not in Indian context. For us Rs 100 a big amount like wise for them 10$ itself a huge amount. And, today because of their karmas (what you meant in you post) they are suffering now. Before you post kindly check the realilty and analyse what you going to post and then post please., rajat as <asrajat > wrote:>> guys all this are bakwas,nadikarma etc etc,> tell me one thing why all foreign guys are living well even though they are doing bad thing as per our religion .more over follow this policy> satyug --satkarma> treta-50 percent satkarma remaining

kukarma> kalyug 100 percent kukarma if you wanna survive> > --- On Tue, 5/5/09, nitin jain <ecstacymaster@ ...> wrote:> > nitin jain <ecstacymaster@ ...>> Re: Re: My expirience and a few Geniric Questions on Thiru Balasubramaniiam Centre> > Tuesday, 5 May, 2009, 11:12 AM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > DEAR MEMBERS > > LET US DISCUSS ONE POINT. > WHEN PRCDICTION GO WRONG , THEN DONT THE MAHARISHI MAKES BAD KARMA FOR GIVING FALSE HOPES AND MISLEADING THE DEVOTEES , WHO TAKE IMPORTANT DESCISION OF LIFE AS PER THEIR PREDICTION .> WILL THE MAHARISHI NOT HAVE TO SUFFER DUE TO THIS BAD KARMA . BECOS LAW OF KARMA IS SAME

FOR EVERYBODY INCLUDING MAHARISHIS . > BUT HERE WE CAN SAY ONE THING THAT THEY KNOW HOW TO REMOVE BAD KARMA .> THAT IS WHY THEY KEEPM ON DOING BAD KARMA AND THEN REMOVE THEM BY POOJA NAD POWERS .> > NITIN> > > > > > > > > > ___,_._,__> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter http://beta. cricket.. com>

Now surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 - Edition * Click here!

Bollywood news, movie reviews, film trailers and more!

Guest guest

Mr. Rajat,

I place a strong objection about these lines " I am doubtful about you " what you

know about me that made made you to doubt me. I too know the real realities in

western countries. Outside appearance is well in those countries but reality is

they are not good. Every one has to disperse their sins whether a person

believes in almighty or rituals. Even if one is a atheist, he has to face his

karma.

>

> Mr dhinkarrajaram

> Thanks for your reply.My mail does not mean to hurt anyone.just to argue.

> I know the realities well for both USA and Europe Because I have been there

but I am doubtful about you.

> And those few people who earn less than 10 dollars ,you know who are they.They

are same indians or asians who take harmonium and sing on roads there.

>

> Anyhow  All these karma concept is just useless ,to make people fool.

> There is no choice in india.people or system will force you to bad karma.

> I give one example if a person born in poor family due to his past karma,now

in this life also he could not do good for his family because he is poor(because

of last karma).Now his next life will be also bad because of bad karma in this

life.so cycle repeats.where is the choice.

> regards

>

>

> --- On Mon, 11/5/09, rdhinakar4477 <dhinakarrajaram wrote:

>

> rdhinakar4477 <dhinakarrajaram

> Re: nadi and karma

>

> Monday, 11 May, 2009, 11:39 PM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Mr. Rajat,

>

>

>

> I think you don't know the realities in western countries. There are baggers

and people living in tenements (slums in our lingo). In US there are people who

just live with a few dollars a day (don't convert to our currency) think in

their economy not in Indian context. For us Rs 100 a big amount like wise for

them 10$ itself a huge amount.

>

>

>

> And, today because of their karmas (what you meant in you post) they are

suffering now.

>

>

>

> Before you post kindly check the realilty and analyse what you going to post

and then post please.

>

>

>

> , rajat as <asrajat@ > wrote:

>

> >

>

> > guys all this are bakwas,nadikarma etc etc,

>

> > tell me one thing why all foreign guys are living well  even though they are

>

> > satyug --satkarma

>

> > treta-50 percent satkarma remaining kukarma

>

> > kalyug 100 percent kukarma if you wanna survive

>

> >

>

> > --- On Tue, 5/5/09, nitin jain <ecstacymaster@ ...> wrote:

>

> >

>

> > nitin jain <ecstacymaster@ ...>

>

> > Re: Re: My expirience and a few Geniric Questions

on Thiru Balasubramaniiam Centre

>

> >

>

> > Tuesday, 5 May, 2009, 11:12 AM

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > DEAR MEMBERS

>

> >  

>

> > LET US DISCUSS ONE POINT.

>

> > WHEN PRCDICTION GO WRONG , THEN DONT THE MAHARISHI MAKES BAD KARMA FOR

GIVING FALSE HOPES AND MISLEADING THE DEVOTEES , WHO TAKE IMPORTANT DESCISION OF

LIFE AS PER THEIR PREDICTION .

>

> > WILL THE MAHARISHI NOT HAVE TO SUFFER DUE TO THIS BAD KARMA . BECOS LAW OF

>

> > BUT HERE WE CAN SAY ONE THING THAT THEY KNOW HOW TO REMOVE BAD KARMA .

>

> > THAT IS WHY THEY KEEPM ON DOING BAD KARMA AND THEN REMOVE THEM BY POOJA NAD

POWERS .

>

> >  

>

> > NITIN

>

> >

>

> >  

>

> >                                             

>

> >

>

> >  

>

> >                   

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > ___,_._,__

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter

http://beta. cricket.. com

>

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Now surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 -

Edition http://downloads./in/firefox/?fr=om_email_firefox

>

Guest guest

Hi rahul,Thanks for your mail.As i told earlier I am simply arguing without trying to hurt anyone.Lets leave the materialistic comfort even though you agree that they are better on this part.Now about other problems you have mentioned there,they exist in India also on the wider scale.Also I would like to get answer for this question.if a person born in poor family due to his past karma,now in this life

also he could not do good for his family because he is poor(because of

last karma).Now his next life will be also bad because of bad karma in

this life.so cycle repeats.where is the choice.?your karma is not in your hand as you can see from this example.Regardsrajat--- On Tue, 12/5/09, rahul rai <volcano_hit wrote:rahul rai <volcano_hitRe: Re: nadi and karma Date: Tuesday, 12 May, 2009, 12:42 PM

hello mr rajat,

To karma just doesn't mean .... providing materialistic comforts to family members and then doing everything that one can to dominate or hurt someone in the family. Karma also means hving a good feeling and a desire to do all the right things possible. Suppose for example ... consider a man who earns millions and provides all the luxury... but ends up having many secret affairs without his wife's knowledge and cheating her from behind is a bad karma as well. I dont understand why do you count material comforts as happiness. Money can buy lot of things... i know ... but in many cases it has limitation's as well. I dont know how many people are happy in U.S and U.K......... . I guess it is your assumption . As far as i know .... majority of them get divorcee every now and then..., break ups in family. Many of them even dont know who their father is.... teenage pregnancy... . abortion... drugs.. many love affairs and failures...

depression, mentally disturbed... what not. If you count the amount of money spent on medication.. . you would know how pain they have. Just having good infrastruction and better quality is not all that is important to life.... there are things beyond as well.

Normally we associate happiness to money ..... so when we look at people with enough money ...we think that ..... they are happy.

regards

raj--- On Tue, 12/5/09, rajat as <asrajat (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

rajat as <asrajat (AT) (DOT) co.in>Re: Re: nadi and karmaTuesday, 12 May, 2009, 10:24 AM

Mr dhinkarrajaramThanks for your reply.My mail does not mean to hurt anyone.just to argue.I know the realities well for both USA and Europe Because I have been there but I am doubtful about you.And those few people who earn less than 10 dollars ,you know who are they.They are same indians or asians who take harmonium and sing on roads there.Anyhow All these karma concept is just useless ,to make people fool.There is no choice in india.people or system will force you to bad karma.I give one example if a person born in poor family due to his past karma,now in this life also he could not do good for his family because he is poor(because of last karma).Now his next life will be also bad because of bad karma in this life.so cycle repeats.where is the choice.regards--- On Mon, 11/5/09, rdhinakar4477 <dhinakarrajaram@ hotmail.com> wrote:

rdhinakar4477 <dhinakarrajaram@ hotmail.com> Re: nadi and karmaMonday, 11 May, 2009, 11:39 PM

Mr. Rajat,I think you don't know the realities in western countries. There are baggers and people living in tenements (slums in our lingo). In US there are people who just live with a few dollars a day (don't convert to our currency) think in their economy not in Indian context. For us Rs 100 a big amount like wise for them 10$ itself a huge amount. And, today because of their karmas (what you meant in you post) they are suffering now. Before you post kindly check the realilty and analyse what you going to post and then post please., rajat as <asrajat > wrote:>> guys all this are bakwas,nadikarma etc etc,> tell me one thing why all foreign guys are living well even though they are doing bad thing as per our religion .more over follow this policy> satyug --satkarma> treta-50 percent satkarma remaining

kukarma> kalyug 100 percent kukarma if you wanna survive> > --- On Tue, 5/5/09, nitin jain <ecstacymaster@ ...> wrote:> > nitin jain <ecstacymaster@ ...>> Re: Re: My expirience and a few Geniric Questions on Thiru Balasubramaniiam Centre> > Tuesday, 5 May, 2009, 11:12 AM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > DEAR MEMBERS > > LET US DISCUSS ONE POINT. > WHEN PRCDICTION GO WRONG , THEN DONT THE MAHARISHI MAKES BAD KARMA FOR GIVING FALSE HOPES AND MISLEADING THE DEVOTEES , WHO TAKE IMPORTANT DESCISION OF LIFE AS PER THEIR PREDICTION .> WILL THE MAHARISHI NOT HAVE TO SUFFER DUE TO THIS BAD KARMA . BECOS LAW OF KARMA IS SAME

FOR EVERYBODY INCLUDING MAHARISHIS . > BUT HERE WE CAN SAY ONE THING THAT THEY KNOW HOW TO REMOVE BAD KARMA .> THAT IS WHY THEY KEEPM ON DOING BAD KARMA AND THEN REMOVE THEM BY POOJA NAD POWERS .> > NITIN> > > > > > > > > > ___,_._,__> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter http://beta. cricket.. com>

Guest guest

Dear friend ,

I was addressing you with that context only. When i said he can do his best with whatever he has with him and can give whatever possible to him. When talking about karma ... we have to take lot of things into consideration. It is a collective karma. A person who is born to a poor man will be destined to be in a poor family ....... if he is destined to have comforts from his parents he will get it., if he is destined to make everything on his own... his soul will lead to that... and if his karma means that his birth will bring fortunes to his parents... he father will have luck on his side.. But all this will depend on the karma of other members of the family ... not just the bread earner.

I hope you got ... what i am trying to tell

regards

raj--- On Tue, 12/5/09, rajat as <asrajat wrote:

rajat as <asrajatRe: Re: nadi and karma Date: Tuesday, 12 May, 2009, 3:31 PM

Hi rahul,Thanks for your mail.As i told earlier I am simply arguing without trying to hurt anyone.Lets leave the materialistic comfort even though you agree that they are better on this part.Now about other problems you have mentioned there,they exist in India also on the wider scale.Also I would like to get answer for this question.if a person born in poor family due to his past karma,now in this life also he could not do good for his family because he is poor(because of last karma).Now his next life will be also bad because of bad karma in this life.so cycle repeats.where is the choice.?your karma is not in your hand as you can see from this example.Regardsrajat--- On Tue, 12/5/09, rahul rai <volcano_hit@ .co. in> wrote:

rahul rai <volcano_hit@ .co. in>Re: Re: nadi and karmaTuesday, 12 May, 2009, 12:42 PM

hello mr rajat,

To karma just doesn't mean .... providing materialistic comforts to family members and then doing everything that one can to dominate or hurt someone in the family. Karma also means hving a good feeling and a desire to do all the right things possible. Suppose for example ... consider a man who earns millions and provides all the luxury... but ends up having many secret affairs without his wife's knowledge and cheating her from behind is a bad karma as well. I dont understand why do you count material comforts as happiness. Money can buy lot of things... i know ... but in many cases it has limitation's as well. I dont know how many people are happy in U.S and U.K......... . I guess it is your assumption . As far as i know .... majority of them get divorcee every now and then..., break ups in family. Many of them even dont know who their father is.... teenage pregnancy... . abortion... drugs.. many love affairs and failures...

depression, mentally disturbed... what not. If you count the amount of money spent on medication.. . you would know how pain they have. Just having good infrastruction and better quality is not all that is important to life.... there are things beyond as well.

regards

rajat as <asrajat (AT) (DOT) co.in>Re: Re: nadi and karmaTuesday, 12 May, 2009, 10:24 AM

Guest guest

Hi dhinkarI have no intention to hurt you but pls check your first ,you only used this this "dont know""I think you don't know the realities in " in your mailAnyhow sorry if ithurt you.regards--- On Tue, 12/5/09, rdhinakar4477 <dhinakarrajaram wrote:rdhinakar4477 <dhinakarrajaram Re: nadi and karma Date: Tuesday, 12 May, 2009, 3:05 PM

Mr. Rajat,

I place a strong objection about these lines " I am doubtful about you" what you know about me that made made you to doubt me. I too know the real realities in western countries. Outside appearance is well in those countries but reality is they are not good. Every one has to disperse their sins whether a person believes in almighty or rituals. Even if one is a atheist, he has to face his karma.

>

> Mr dhinkarrajaram

> I know the realities well for both USA and Europe Because I have been there but I am doubtful about you.

> And those few people who earn less than 10 dollars ,you know who are they.They are same indians or asians who take harmonium and sing on roads there.

>

> Anyhow All these karma concept is just useless ,to make people fool.

> I give one example if a person born in poor family due to his past karma,now in this life also he could not do good for his family because he is poor(because of last karma).Now his next life will be also bad because of bad karma in this life.so cycle repeats.where is the choice.

> regards

>

>

> --- On Mon, 11/5/09, rdhinakar4477 <dhinakarrajaram@ ...> wrote:

>

> rdhinakar4477 <dhinakarrajaram@ ...>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Mr. Rajat,

>

>

>

> I think you don't know the realities in western countries. There are baggers and people living in tenements (slums in our lingo). In US there are people who just live with a few dollars a day (don't convert to our currency) think in their economy not in Indian context. For us Rs 100 a big amount like wise for them 10$ itself a huge amount.

>

>

>

> And, today because of their karmas (what you meant in you post) they are suffering now.

>

>

>

> Before you post kindly check the realilty and analyse what you going to post and then post please.

>

>

>

>

> >

>

>

> > tell me one thing why all foreign guys are living well even though they are doing bad thing as per our religion .more over follow this policy

>

> > satyug --satkarma

>

> > treta-50 percent satkarma remaining kukarma

>

>

> >

>

>

> >

>

>

> > Re: Re: My expirience and a few Geniric Questions on Thiru Balasubramaniiam Centre

>

> >

>

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > DEAR MEMBERS

>

> >

>

>

> > WHEN PRCDICTION GO WRONG , THEN DONT THE MAHARISHI MAKES BAD KARMA FOR GIVING FALSE HOPES AND MISLEADING THE DEVOTEES , WHO TAKE IMPORTANT DESCISION OF LIFE AS PER THEIR PREDICTION .

>

> > WILL THE MAHARISHI NOT HAVE TO SUFFER DUE TO THIS BAD KARMA . BECOS LAW OF KARMA IS SAME FOR EVERYBODY INCLUDING MAHARISHIS .

>

>

> > THAT IS WHY THEY KEEPM ON DOING BAD KARMA AND THEN REMOVE THEM BY POOJA NAD POWERS .

>

> >

>

> > NITIN

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > ___,_._,__

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter http://beta. cricket.. com

>

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Now surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 - Edition http://downloads. / in/firefox/ ?fr=om_email_ firefox

>

Guest guest

hi rahulthanks for my reply but my question remains sameif a person born in poor family due to his past karma,now in this life

also he could not do good for his family because he is poor(because of

last karma).Now his next life will be also bad because of bad karma in

this life.so cycle repeats.where is the choice to improve karma?--- On Tue, 12/5/09, rahul rai <volcano_hit wrote:rahul rai <volcano_hitRe: Re: nadi and karma Date: Tuesday, 12 May, 2009, 10:32 PM

Dear friend ,

I was addressing you with that context only. When i said he can do his best with whatever he has with him and can give whatever possible to him. When talking about karma ... we have to take lot of things into consideration. It is a collective karma. A person who is born to a poor man will be destined to be in a poor family ....... if he is destined to have comforts from his parents he will get it., if he is destined to make everything on his own... his soul will lead to that... and if his karma means that his birth will bring fortunes to his parents... he father will have luck on his side.. But all this will depend on the karma of other members of the family ... not just the bread earner.

regards

rajat as <asrajat (AT) (DOT) co.in>Re: Re: nadi and karmaTuesday, 12 May, 2009, 3:31 PM

Hi rahul,Thanks for your mail.As i told earlier I am simply arguing without trying to hurt anyone.Lets leave the materialistic comfort even though you agree that they are better on this part.Now about other problems you have mentioned there,they exist in India also on the wider scale.Also I would like to get answer for this question.if a person born in poor family due to his past karma,now in this life also he could not do good for his family because he is poor(because of last karma).Now his next life will be also bad because of bad karma in this life.so cycle repeats.where is the choice.?your karma is not in your hand as you can see from this example.Regardsrajat--- On Tue, 12/5/09, rahul rai <volcano_hit@ .co. in> wrote:

rahul rai <volcano_hit@ .co. in>Re: Re: nadi and karmaTuesday, 12 May, 2009, 12:42 PM

hello mr rajat,

regards

Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel Click here!

Guest guest

Hi Rajat,

I seriously beg to differ on yourview point wrt karma. My question here is what do you mean by doing good.? I think the intention to do Good coulld probably count towards good Karma. I think being poor if you struugle hard to give a good life to your family, provide them with all the happiness that is within your reach yo do get good karma

Just giving you a quote from the Bhagwad Gita:-

sreyan sva-dharmo vigunah

para-dharmat sv-anushthitat

sva-dharme nidhanam sreyah

para-dharmo bhayavahah

Meaning

It is better to discharge one's prescribed duties, faultily, than another's another persons duties perfectly.

Another Shloka from the Bhagwad Gita:-

satkara-mana-pujarthamtapo dambhena caiva yatkriyate tad iha proktamrajasam calam adhruvam

Meaning:

Penance performed out of pride and for the sake of gaining respect, honor and worship is said to be in the mode of passion. It is neither stable nor permanent.

Hence So in your case even if the poor man is discharging his duties towwards his family, he will certainly get Good karma and if a rich man does donations/gives alms simpally for the sake of gaining respect he will not get any good Karma

Regards

Prasanth

PS: This is just my humble opinion. I am no great guru in Karma.

--- On Wed, 5/13/09, rajat as <asrajat wrote:

rajat as <asrajatRe: Re: nadi and karma Date: Wednesday, May 13, 2009, 10:38 AM

hi rahulthanks for my reply but my question remains sameif a person born in poor family due to his past karma,now in this life also he could not do good for his family because he is poor(because of last karma).Now his next life will be also bad because of bad karma in this life.so cycle repeats.where is the choice to improve karma?--- On Tue, 12/5/09, rahul rai <volcano_hit@ .co. in> wrote:

rahul rai <volcano_hit@ .co. in>Re: Re: nadi and karmaTuesday, 12 May, 2009, 10:32 PM

Dear friend ,

regards

rajat as <asrajat (AT) (DOT) co.in>Re: Re: nadi and karmaTuesday, 12 May, 2009, 3:31 PM

hello mr rajat,

regards

Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel Click here!

Guest guest

dear rajat,

If a person is born as poor .... it is his karma right... agreed...?? And similarly people who are born poor with him are also born poor karmically. It is called collective karma. Suppose if a person is to have a boy and a girl as his child...... he cant get a lady who will be his wife ....and who will be able to give birth only to two males. It is collective karma that bring two different people to face the same issues. And if a person is born poor and is supposed to not provide enough food for his family ... he will have people with that karmas where they will not get enough from the bread earner would be born.

And secondly .... he will not have bad karmas cos he is not providing enough .... but instead he would have erased his karma of undergoing pain and misery for not giving enough to his family. and having understood the sufferings of not having provided enough his sould would hve balanced the karmas of past bad karmas and also would have better life in future ..enough to provide to his family ... if he did not repeat his karmas for which he was made to suffer.

Also the people who were not provided would have balanced thier bad karmas of being not provided with enough food and then will be born with new life according to how much positive energy they would have collected in the form of deeds and thought process( i mean good intentions).

To understand karma we have to understand deep level of theory of karma and re incarnation.. No person would be made to simply suffer unless there is a reason. Here when you said a person would be born in poor family and will not have enough food to feed... could be one of his bad karma where he would have put a father in a state of misery and cheated his money and made is struggle not even to provide enough food for his family and his curse for putting him in that situation would have made him born in such situation. Also the dependents would be born cos they put some one in such a situation where they didnt put enough or provided enough to thier dependents or thier old parents ... when they needed them to support ...inspite of having enough... but some greedyness would have made them do that... So both would have balanced thier karmas relatives and finished it off ... in some way.

karmas are like bank debts... it will get over if use pay your installments or balances and then you would be entitled to get new loans......if he settles in balance.

I hope you got me this time atleast.........i made it brief last time thinking ... you would get it .. But you made me ... type little lengthy message.

raj

--- On Wed, 13/5/09, rajat as <asrajat wrote:

rajat as <asrajatRe: Re: nadi and karma Date: Wednesday, 13 May, 2009, 10:38 AM

hi rahulthanks for my reply but my question remains sameif a person born in poor family due to his past karma,now in this life also he could not do good for his family because he is poor(because of last karma).Now his next life will be also bad because of bad karma in this life.so cycle repeats.where is the choice to improve karma?--- On Tue, 12/5/09, rahul rai <volcano_hit@ .co. in> wrote:

rahul rai <volcano_hit@ .co. in>Re: Re: nadi and karmaTuesday, 12 May, 2009, 10:32 PM

Dear friend ,

I was addressing you with that context only. When i said he can do his best with whatever he has with him and can give whatever possible to him. When talking about karma ... we have to take lot of things into consideration. It is a collective karma. A person who is born to a poor man will be destined to be in a poor family ....... if he is destined to have comforts from his parents he will get it., if he is destined to make everything on his own... his soul will lead to that... and if his karma means that his birth will bring fortunes to his parents... he father will have luck on his side... But all this will depend on the karma of other members of the family ... not just the bread earner.

regards

hello mr rajat,

regards

Guest guest

With my little understanding what I could say is, anyone can accumulate good karma, if doesn’t matter if you are rich or poor. A poor person can still generate positive karma and energy by praying or doing something that is not selfish. For example, if he sees a blind man on the road who is trying to cross the street and if he can help the blind man to cross the road he will earn good karma. He could do many thinks and earn good karma in life. Other example is, if he can think of god all the time and dedicate all his actions to god and not to have the bad qualities such as anger, jealousy, greed, envy and lust and love every human being and animals he will earn good

karma.

I have been living and working in the Western world for about 30 years. The real wealth one has is not how much money he has, it is the inner happiness or the bliss that he/she has. Some of the rich people have more mental problems in life than the poor people (it’s hard to see from outside).

Coming back to Nadi, we read our ones when Mr Jai Shankar came to Sydney about 12 years ago. It’s Agastiyar Kandam and all what they said about the past was 100% correct. About the future, they were not specific so I would say it is about 60% correct. Jai Shankar is from Tamil Nadu but I was told there in Sri Lanka (in Colombo) as well.

With Karma, I was told that we could change it to a smaller extent by performing good deeds. I was given an example, where you tie a cow with a rope to a pole. The cow has the freedom to move within the circle the rope could allow, but it can’t move beyond that. So, with Karma also it is the same. By doing good deeds we could change it slightly. That may be one of the reasons why the future in the Nadi may not be 100% correct.

Regards,--- On Wed, 13/5/09, rajat as <asrajat wrote:

rajat as <asrajatRe: Re: nadi and karma Received: Wednesday, 13 May, 2009, 3:08 PM

Dear friend ,

regards

hello mr rajat,

regards

Need a Holiday? Win a $10,000 Holiday of your choice. Enter now..

Guest guest

hello prashanth,

Exactly true ...... that is what i was trying to tell him. I dont know well he was able to get what i was trying to say.

raj--- On Wed, 13/5/09, Prasanth Kumar <prasanth.kumar81 wrote:

Prasanth Kumar <prasanth.kumar81Re: Re: nadi and karma Date: Wednesday, 13 May, 2009, 2:23 PM

Hi Rajat,

I seriously beg to differ on yourview point wrt karma. My question here is what do you mean by doing good.? I think the intention to do Good coulld probably count towards good Karma. I think being poor if you struugle hard to give a good life to your family, provide them with all the happiness that is within your reach yo do get good karma

Just giving you a quote from the Bhagwad Gita:-

sreyan sva-dharmo vigunah

para-dharmat sv-anushthitat

sva-dharme nidhanam sreyah

para-dharmo bhayavahah

Meaning

It is better to discharge one's prescribed duties, faultily, than another's another persons duties perfectly.

Another Shloka from the Bhagwad Gita:-

satkara-mana- pujarthamtapo dambhena caiva yatkriyate tad iha proktamrajasam calam adhruvam

Meaning:

Penance performed out of pride and for the sake of gaining respect, honor and worship is said to be in the mode of passion. It is neither stable nor permanent.

Hence So in your case even if the poor man is discharging his duties towwards his family, he will certainly get Good karma and if a rich man does donations/gives alms simpally for the sake of gaining respect he will not get any good Karma

Regards

Prasanth

PS: This is just my humble opinion. I am no great guru in Karma.

--- On Wed, 5/13/09, rajat as <asrajat (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

rajat as <asrajat (AT) (DOT) co.in>Re: Re: nadi and karmaWednesday, May 13, 2009, 10:38 AM

Dear friend ,

I was addressing you with that context only. When i said he can do his best with whatever he has with him and can give whatever possible to him. When talking about karma ... we have to take lot of things into consideration. It is a collective karma. A person who is born to a poor man will be destined to be in a poor family ....... if he is destined to have comforts from his parents he will get it., if he is destined to make everything on his own... his soul will lead to that... and if his karma means that his birth will bring fortunes to his parents... he father will have luck on his side... But all this will depend on the karma of other members of the family ... not just the bread earner.

regards

hello mr rajat,

regards

Guest guest

hi rahul and prasanth,Thanks for your replies.I am concluding that intentions are important for karma to be categorized as good or Bad.One thing I would lie tRegards--- On Wed, 13/5/09, rahul rai <volcano_hit wrote:rahul rai <volcano_hitRe: Re: nadi and karma Date: Wednesday, 13 May, 2009, 3:17 PM

dear rajat,

If a person is born as poor .... it is his karma right... agreed...?? And similarly people who are born poor with him are also born poor karmically. It is called collective karma. Suppose if a person is to have a boy and a girl as his child...... he cant get a lady who will be his wife ....and who will be able to give birth only to two males. It is collective karma that bring two different people to face the same issues. And if a person is born poor and is supposed to not provide enough food for his family ... he will have people with that karmas where they will not get enough from the bread earner would be born.

And secondly .... he will not have bad karmas cos he is not providing enough .... but instead he would have erased his karma of undergoing pain and misery for not giving enough to his family. and having understood the sufferings of not having provided enough his sould would hve balanced the karmas of past bad karmas and also would have better life in future ..enough to provide to his family ... if he did not repeat his karmas for which he was made to suffer.

Also the people who were not provided would have balanced thier bad karmas of being not provided with enough food and then will be born with new life according to how much positive energy they would have collected in the form of deeds and thought process( i mean good intentions).

To understand karma we have to understand deep level of theory of karma and re incarnation. . No person would be made to simply suffer unless there is a reason. Here when you said a person would be born in poor family and will not have enough food to feed... could be one of his bad karma where he would have put a father in a state of misery and cheated his money and made is struggle not even to provide enough food for his family and his curse for putting him in that situation would have made him born in such situation. Also the dependents would be born cos they put some one in such a situation where they didnt put enough or provided enough to thier dependents or thier old parents ... when they needed them to support ...inspite of having enough... but some greedyness would have made them do that... So both would have balanced thier karmas relatives and finished it off ... in some way.

karmas are like bank debts... it will get over if use pay your installments or balances and then you would be entitled to get new loans......if he settles in balance.

I hope you got me this time atleast..... ....i made it brief last time thinking ... you would get it .. But you made me ... type little lengthy message.

raj

--- On Wed, 13/5/09, rajat as <asrajat (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

rajat as <asrajat (AT) (DOT) co.in>Re: Re: nadi and karmaWednesday, 13 May, 2009, 10:38 AM

Dear friend ,

regards

hello mr rajat,

regards

Guest guest

hi rahul and prasanth,Thanks for your replies.I am concluding that intentions are important for karma to be categorized as good or Bad.One thing I would like to say that In Asian countries even though you have good intentions,little any one can do due to economy issues while in west they have choice to fulfiltheir intentions.Regards--- On Thu, 14/5/09, Siva Kumar <kumardarshy wrote:Siva Kumar <kumardarshyRe: Re: nadi and karma Date: Thursday, 14 May, 2009, 10:50 AM

With my little understanding what I could say is, anyone can accumulate good karma, if doesn’t matter if you are rich or poor. A poor person can still generate positive karma and energy by praying or doing something that is not selfish. For example, if he sees a blind man on the road who is trying to cross the street and if he can help the blind man to cross the road he will earn good karma. He could do many thinks and earn good karma in life. Other example is, if he can think of god all the time and dedicate all his actions to god and not to have the bad qualities such

as anger, jealousy, greed, envy and lust and love every human being and animals he will earn good

karma. I have been living and working in the Western world for about 30 years. The real wealth one has is not how much money he has, it is the inner happiness or the bliss that he/she has. Some of the rich people have more mental problems in life than the poor people (it’s hard to see from outside). Coming back to Nadi, we read our ones when Mr Jai Shankar came to Sydney about 12 years ago. It’s Agastiyar Kandam and all what they said about the past was 100% correct. About the future, they were not specific so I would say it is about 60% correct. Jai Shankar is from Tamil Nadu but I was told there in Sri Lanka (in Colombo ) as well. With Karma, I was told that we could change it to a smaller extent by performing good deeds. I was given an example, where you tie a cow with a rope to a pole. The cow has the freedom to move within the circle the rope could allow, but it can’t move beyond that. So, with Karma also it is the same. By doing good deeds we could change it slightly. That may be one of the reasons why the future in the Nadi may not be 100% correct. Regards,--- On Wed, 13/5/09, rajat as <asrajat (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

rajat as <asrajat (AT) (DOT) co.in>Re: Re: nadi and karmaReceived: Wednesday, 13 May, 2009, 3:08 PM

Dear friend ,

regards

hello mr rajat,

regards

Guest guest

Hi Guys,

Thank you for your contributions to the Naadi forum! However has this topic on

krama is diverting away from the purpose of the forum we will no longer be

accepting any post on it unless it is related back to naadi astrology.

With Kind Regards

Hari

>

> hi rahul and prasanth,

> Thanks for your replies.I am concluding that intentions are important for

karma to be categorized as good or Bad.

> One thing I would like to say that In Asian countries even though you have

good intentions,little any one can do due to economy issues while in west they

have choice to fulfiltheir intentions.

>

> Regards

>

> --- On Thu, 14/5/09, Siva Kumar <kumardarshy wrote:

>

> Siva Kumar <kumardarshy

> Re: Re: nadi and karma

>

> Thursday, 14 May, 2009, 10:50 AM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

With my little understanding what I could say is, anyone can accumulate

good karma, if doesn’t matter if you are rich or poor.  A poor person can

still generate positive karma and energy by praying or doing something that is

not selfish. For example, if he sees a blind man on the road who is trying to

cross the street and if he can help the blind man to cross the road he will earn

good karma. He could do many thinks and earn good karma in life. Other example

is, if he can think of god all the time and dedicate all his actions to god and

not to have the bad qualities such as anger, jealousy, greed, envy and lust and

love every human being and animals he will earn  good

> karma.

>  

> I have been living and working in the Western world for about 30 years. The

real wealth one has is not how much money he has, it is the inner happiness or

the bliss that he/she has. Some of the rich people have more mental problems in

life than the poor people (it’s hard to see from outside).

>  

> Coming back to Nadi, we read our ones when Mr Jai Shankar came to Sydney about

12 years ago. It’s Agastiyar Kandam and all what they said about the past was

100% correct. About the future, they were not specific so I would say it is

about 60% correct. Jai Shankar is from Tamil Nadu but I was told there in Sri

Lanka (in Colombo ) as well.

>  

> With Karma, I was told that we could change it to a smaller extent by

performing good deeds. I was given an example, where you tie a cow with a rope

to a pole. The cow has the freedom to move within the circle the rope could

allow,  but it can’t move beyond that. So, with Karma also it is the same. By

doing good deeds we could change it slightly. That may be one of the reasons why

the future in the Nadi may not be 100% correct.

>  

> Regards,

>

> --- On Wed, 13/5/09, rajat as <asrajat (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

>

>

> rajat as <asrajat (AT) (DOT) co.in>

>

> Received: Wednesday, 13 May, 2009, 3:08 PM

>

>

hi rahul

> thanks for my reply but my question  remains same

> if a person born in poor family due to his past karma,now in this life also he

could not do good for his family because he is poor(because of last karma).Now

his next life will be also bad because of bad karma in this life.so cycle

repeats.where is the choice to improve karma?

>

> --- On Tue, 12/5/09, rahul rai <volcano_hit@ .co. in> wrote:

>

>

> rahul rai <volcano_hit@ .co. in>

>

> Tuesday, 12 May, 2009, 10:32 PM

>

>

>

Dear friend ,

>  

> I was addressing you with that context only. When i said he can do his best

with whatever he has with him and can give whatever possible to him. When

talking about karma ... we have to take lot of things into consideration. It is

a collective karma. A person who is born to a poor man will be destined to be in

a poor family ....... if he is destined to have comforts from his parents he

will get it., if he is destined to make everything on his own... his soul will

lead to that... and if his karma means that his birth will bring fortunes to his

parents... he father will have luck on his side.. But all this will depend on

the karma of other members of the family ... not just the bread earner.

>  

> I hope you got ... what i am trying to tell

>  

> regards

> raj

>

> --- On Tue, 12/5/09, rajat as <asrajat (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

>

>

>

> Tuesday, 12 May, 2009, 3:31 PM

>

>

Hi rahul,

> Thanks for your mail.As i told earlier I am simply arguing without trying to

hurt anyone.

> Lets leave the materialistic comfort even though you agree that they are

better on this part.

> Now about other problems you have mentioned there,they exist in India also on

the wider scale.Also I would like to get answer for this question.if a person

born in poor family due to his past karma,now in this life also he could not do

good for his family because he is poor(because of last karma).Now his next life

will be also bad because of bad karma in this life.so cycle repeats.where is the

choice.?your karma is not in your hand as you can see from this example.

>

> Regards

> rajat

>

>

>

>

> Tuesday, 12 May, 2009, 12:42 PM

>

>

>

hello mr rajat,

>  

> To karma just doesn't mean .... providing materialistic comforts to family

members and then doing everything that one can to dominate or hurt someone in

the family. Karma also means hving a good feeling and a desire to do all the

right things possible. Suppose for example ... consider a man who earns millions

and provides all the luxury... but ends up having many secret affairs without

his wife's knowledge and cheating her from behind  is a bad karma as well. I

dont understand why do you count material comforts as happiness. Money can buy

lot of things... i know ... but in many cases it has limitation's as well. I

dont know how many people are happy in U.S and U.K......... . I guess it is your

assumption . As far as i know .... majority of them get divorcee every now and

then..., break ups in family. Many of them even dont know who their father

is.... teenage pregnancy... . abortion... drugs..  many love affairs and

failures...

> depression, mentally disturbed... what not. If you count the amount of money

spent on medication.. . you would know how pain they have.  Just having good

infrastruction and better quality is not all that is important to life.... there

are things beyond as well.

>  

> Normally we associate happiness to money ..... so when we look at people with

enough money ...we think that ..... they are happy.

>  

> regards

> raj

>

>

>

> Tuesday, 12 May, 2009, 10:24 AM

>

>

Mr dhinkarrajaram

> I know the realities well for both USA and Europe Because I have been there

> And those few people who earn less than 10 dollars ,you know who are they.They

are same indians or asians who take harmonium and sing on roads there.

>

> Anyhow  All these karma concept is just useless ,to make people fool.

> I give one example if a person born in poor family due to his past karma,now

in this life also he could not do good for his family because he is poor(because

> regards

>

>

> --- On Mon, 11/5/09, rdhinakar4477 <dhinakarrajaram@ hotmail.com> wrote:

>

>

> rdhinakar4477 <dhinakarrajaram@ hotmail.com>

>

>

>

>

>

> Mr. Rajat,

>

> I think you don't know the realities in western countries. There are baggers

>

> And, today because of their karmas (what you meant in you post) they are

suffering now.

>

> Before you post kindly check the realilty and analyse what you going to post

and then post please.

>

> >

> > tell me one thing why all foreign guys are living well  even though they

are doing bad thing as per our religion .more over follow this policy

> > satyug --satkarma

> > treta-50 percent satkarma remaining

> kukarma

> >

> >

> > Re: Re: My expirience and a few Geniric Questions

on Thiru Balasubramaniiam Centre

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > DEAR MEMBERS

> >  

> > WHEN PRCDICTION GO WRONG , THEN DONT THE MAHARISHI MAKES BAD KARMA FOR

GIVING FALSE HOPES AND MISLEADING THE DEVOTEES , WHO TAKE IMPORTANT DESCISION OF

> > WILL THE MAHARISHI NOT HAVE TO SUFFER DUE TO THIS BAD KARMA . BECOS LAW OF

KARMA IS SAME

> FOR EVERYBODY INCLUDING MAHARISHIS .

> > THAT IS WHY THEY KEEPM ON DOING BAD KARMA AND THEN REMOVE THEM BY POOJA NAD

POWERS .

> >  

> > NITIN

> >

> >  

> >

\

> >

> >  

> >                   

> >

> >

> >

> > ___,_._,__

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

> > Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter http://beta.

cricket.. com

> >

>

>

>

>

> Now surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 - Edition *

Click here!

>

>

>

> Bollywood news, movie reviews, film trailers and more!

>

>

>

> Own a website.Get an unlimited package.Pay next to nothing.* Click here!.

>

>

>

> Now surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 - Edition *

Click here!

>

>

>

> Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel

Click here!

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India

Travel http://in.travel./

>

Guest guest

Hi HariAnyhow discussion is over.I would suggest that these topics should be allowed as karma is related to nadi.regards--- On Thu, 14/5/09, harinomore <harinomore wrote:harinomore <harinomore Re: nadi and karma Date: Thursday, 14 May, 2009, 5:20 PM

Hi Guys,

Thank you for your contributions to the Naadi forum! However has this topic on krama is diverting away from the purpose of the forum we will no longer be accepting any post on it unless it is related back to naadi astrology.

With Kind Regards

Hari

>

> hi rahul and prasanth,

> Thanks for your replies.I am concluding that intentions are important for karma to be categorized as good or Bad.

> One thing I would like to say that In Asian countries even though you have good intentions,little any one can do due to economy issues while in west they have choice to fulfiltheir intentions.

>

> Regards

>

> --- On Thu, 14/5/09, Siva Kumar <kumardarshy@ ...> wrote:

>

> Siva Kumar <kumardarshy@ ...>

>

> Thursday, 14 May, 2009, 10:50 AM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> With my little understanding what I could say is, anyone can accumulate good karma, if doesn’t matter if you are rich or poor. A poor person can still generate positive karma and energy by praying or doing something that is not selfish. For example, if he sees a blind man on the road who is trying to cross the street and if he can help the blind man to cross the road he will earn good karma. He could do many thinks and earn good karma in life. Other example is, if he can think of god all the time and dedicate all his actions to god and not to have the bad qualities such as anger, jealousy, greed, envy and lust and love every human being and animals he will earn good

> karma.

> Â

> I have been living and working in the Western world for about 30 years. The real wealth one has is not how much money he has, it is the inner happiness or the bliss that he/she has. Some of the rich people have more mental problems in life than the poor people (it’s hard to see from outside).

> Â

> Coming back to Nadi, we read our ones when Mr Jai Shankar came to Sydney about 12 years ago. It’s Agastiyar Kandam and all what they said about the past was 100% correct. About the future, they were not specific so I would say it is about 60% correct. Jai Shankar is from Tamil Nadu but I was told there in Sri Lanka (in Colombo ) as well.

> Â

> With Karma, I was told that we could change it to a smaller extent by performing good deeds. I was given an example, where you tie a cow with a rope to a pole. The cow has the freedom to move within the circle the rope could allow,  but it can’t move beyond that. So, with Karma also it is the same. By doing good deeds we could change it slightly. That may be one of the reasons why the future in the Nadi may not be 100% correct.

> Â

> Regards,

>

> --- On Wed, 13/5/09, rajat as <asrajat (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

>

>

>

> Received: Wednesday, 13 May, 2009, 3:08 PM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> hi rahul

> thanks for my reply but my question remains same

> if a person born in poor family due to his past karma,now in this life also he could not do good for his family because he is poor(because of last karma).Now his next life will be also bad because of bad karma in this life.so cycle repeats.where is the choice to improve karma?

>

>

>

>

> Tuesday, 12 May, 2009, 10:32 PM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear friend ,

> Â

> I was addressing you with that context only. When i said he can do his best with whatever he has with him and can give whatever possible to him. When talking about karma ... we have to take lot of things into consideration. It is a collective karma. A person who is born to a poor man will be destined to be in a poor family ....... if he is destined to have comforts from his parents he will get it., if he is destined to make everything on his own... his soul will lead to that... and if his karma means that his birth will bring fortunes to his parents... he father will have luck on his side.. But all this will depend on the karma of other members of the family ... not just the bread earner.

> Â

> I hope you got ... what i am trying to tell

> Â

> regards

> raj

>

>

>

>

> Tuesday, 12 May, 2009, 3:31 PM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Hi rahul,

> Thanks for your mail.As i told earlier I am simply arguing without trying to hurt anyone.

> Lets leave the materialistic comfort even though you agree that they are better on this part.

> Now about other problems you have mentioned there,they exist in India also on the wider scale.Also I would like to get answer for this question.if a person born in poor family due to his past karma,now in this life also he could not do good for his family because he is poor(because of last karma).Now his next life will be also bad because of bad karma in this life.so cycle repeats.where is the choice.?your karma is not in your hand as you can see from this example.

>

> Regards

> rajat

>

>

>

>

> Tuesday, 12 May, 2009, 12:42 PM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> hello mr rajat,

> Â

> To karma just doesn't mean .... providing materialistic comforts to family members and then doing everything that one can to dominate or hurt someone in the family. Karma also means hving a good feeling and a desire to do all the right things possible. Suppose for example ... consider a man who earns millions and provides all the luxury... but ends up having many secret affairs without his wife's knowledge and cheating her from behind  is a bad karma as well. I dont understand why do you count material comforts as happiness. Money can buy lot of things... i know ... but in many cases it has limitation's as well. I dont know how many people are happy in U.S and U.K......... . I guess it is your assumption . As far as i know .... majority of them get divorcee every now and then..., break ups in family. Many of them even dont know who their father is.... teenage pregnancy... . abortion... drugs.. many love affairs and

failures...

> depression, mentally disturbed... what not. If you count the amount of money spent on medication.. . you would know how pain they have.  Just having good infrastruction and better quality is not all that is important to life.... there are things beyond as well.

> Â

> Normally we associate happiness to money ..... so when we look at people with enough money ...we think that ..... they are happy.

> Â

> regards

> raj

>

>

>

> Tuesday, 12 May, 2009, 10:24 AM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Mr dhinkarrajaram

> I know the realities well for both USA and Europe Because I have been there but I am doubtful about you.

> And those few people who earn less than 10 dollars ,you know who are they.They are same indians or asians who take harmonium and sing on roads there.

>

> Anyhow All these karma concept is just useless ,to make people fool.

> I give one example if a person born in poor family due to his past karma,now in this life also he could not do good for his family because he is poor(because of last karma).Now his next life will be also bad because of bad karma in this life.so cycle repeats.where is the choice.

> regards

>

>

> --- On Mon, 11/5/09, rdhinakar4477 <dhinakarrajaram@ hotmail.com> wrote:

>

>

> rdhinakar4477 <dhinakarrajaram@ hotmail.com>

>

>

>

>

>

> Mr. Rajat,

>

> I think you don't know the realities in western countries. There are baggers and people living in tenements (slums in our lingo). In US there are people who just live with a few dollars a day (don't convert to our currency) think in their economy not in Indian context. For us Rs 100 a big amount like wise for them 10$ itself a huge amount.

>

> And, today because of their karmas (what you meant in you post) they are suffering now.

>

> Before you post kindly check the realilty and analyse what you going to post and then post please.

>

> >

> > tell me one thing why all foreign guys are living well even though they are doing bad thing as per our religion .more over follow this policy

> > satyug --satkarma

> > treta-50 percent satkarma remaining

> kukarma

> >

> >

> > Re: Re: My expirience and a few Geniric Questions on Thiru Balasubramaniiam Centre

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > DEAR MEMBERS

> > Â

> > WHEN PRCDICTION GO WRONG , THEN DONT THE MAHARISHI MAKES BAD KARMA FOR GIVING FALSE HOPES AND MISLEADING THE DEVOTEES , WHO TAKE IMPORTANT DESCISION OF LIFE AS PER THEIR PREDICTION .

> > WILL THE MAHARISHI NOT HAVE TO SUFFER DUE TO THIS BAD KARMA . BECOS LAW OF KARMA IS SAME

> FOR EVERYBODY INCLUDING MAHARISHIS .

> > THAT IS WHY THEY KEEPM ON DOING BAD KARMA AND THEN REMOVE THEM BY POOJA NAD POWERS .

> > Â

> > NITIN

> >

> > Â

> > Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â

> >

> > Â

> > Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â

> >

> >

> >

> > ___,_._,__

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

> > Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter http://beta. cricket.. com

> >

>

>

>

>

> Now surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 - Edition * Click here!

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Own a website.Get an unlimited package.Pay next to nothing.* Click here!.

>

>

>

> Now surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 - Edition * Click here!

>

>

>

> Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel Click here!

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Need a Holiday? Win a $10,000 Holiday of your choice. Enter now..

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel http://in.travel. /

>

Guest guest

Yes, I agree with Shri Rajat.Naadi is a kind of record of your past karmas and thier fruits in this birth.Most of us would like to know what karmas ( duties )are lined up in the present birth.

Regds

VBD--- On Thu, 14/5/09, rajat as <asrajat wrote:

rajat as <asrajatRe: Re: nadi and karma Date: Thursday, 14 May, 2009, 8:15 PM

Hi HariAnyhow discussion is over.I would suggest that these topics should be allowed as karma is related to nadi.regards--- On Thu, 14/5/09, harinomore <harinomore > wrote:

harinomore <harinomore > Re: nadi and karmaThursday, 14 May, 2009, 5:20 PM

Hi Guys,Thank you for your contributions to the Naadi forum! However has this topic on krama is diverting away from the purpose of the forum we will no longer be accepting any post on it unless it is related back to naadi astrology.With Kind RegardsHariModerator , rajat as <asrajat > wrote:>> hi rahul and prasanth,> Thanks for your replies.I am concluding that intentions are important for karma to be categorized as good or Bad.> One thing I would like to say that In Asian countries even though you have good intentions,little any one can do due to economy issues while in west they have choice to fulfiltheir intentions.> > Regards> > --- On Thu, 14/5/09, Siva Kumar <kumardarshy@ ...> wrote:> > Siva Kumar <kumardarshy@ ...>> Re: Re:

nadi and karma> > Thursday, 14 May, 2009, 10:50 AM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > With my little understanding what I could say is, anyone can accumulate good karma, if doesn’t matter if you are rich or poor. A poor person can still generate positive karma and energy by praying or doing something that is not selfish. For example, if he sees a blind man on the road who is trying to cross the street and if he can help the blind man to cross the road he will earn good karma. He could do many thinks and earn good karma in life. Other example is, if he can think of god all the time and dedicate all his actions to god and not to have the bad qualities such as anger, jealousy, greed, envy and lust and love every human being and animals he will

earn good> karma. >  > I have been living and working in the Western world for about 30 years. The real wealth one has is not how much money he has, it is the inner happiness or the bliss that he/she has. Some of the rich people have more mental problems in life than the poor people (it’s hard to see from outside). >  > Coming back to Nadi, we read our ones when Mr Jai Shankar came to Sydney about 12 years ago. It’s Agastiyar Kandam and all what they said about the past was 100% correct. About the future, they were not specific so I would say it is about 60% correct. Jai Shankar is from Tamil Nadu but I was told there in Sri Lanka (in Colombo ) as well. >  > With Karma, I was told that we could change it to a smaller extent by performing good deeds. I was given an example, where you tie a cow with a rope to a pole. The cow has the freedom to move within the

circle the rope could allow,  but it can’t move beyond that. So, with Karma also it is the same. By doing good deeds we could change it slightly. That may be one of the reasons why the future in the Nadi may not be 100% correct. >  > Regards,> > --- On Wed, 13/5/09, rajat as <asrajat (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:> > > rajat as <asrajat (AT) (DOT) co.in>> Re: Re: nadi and karma> > Received: Wednesday, 13 May, 2009, 3:08 PM> > > > > > > > > hi rahul> thanks for my reply but my question remains same> if a person born in poor family due to his past karma,now in this life also he could not do good for his family because he is poor(because of last karma).Now his next life will be also bad because of bad karma in this

life.so cycle repeats.where is the choice to improve karma?> > --- On Tue, 12/5/09, rahul rai <volcano_hit@ .co. in> wrote:> > > rahul rai <volcano_hit@ .co. in>> Re: Re: nadi and karma> > Tuesday, 12 May, 2009, 10:32 PM> > > > > > > > > > Dear friend ,> Â > I was addressing you with that context only. When i said he can do his best with whatever he has with him and can give whatever possible to him. When talking about karma ... we have to take lot of things into consideration. It is a collective karma. A person who is born to a poor man will be destined to be in a poor family ....... if he is destined to have comforts from his parents he will get it., if he is destined to make everything on his own... his soul will

lead to that... and if his karma means that his birth will bring fortunes to his parents... he father will have luck on his side.. But all this will depend on the karma of other members of the family ... not just the bread earner.> Â > I hope you got ... what i am trying to tell> Â > regards> raj> > --- On Tue, 12/5/09, rajat as <asrajat (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:> > > rajat as <asrajat (AT) (DOT) co.in>> Re: Re: nadi and karma> > Tuesday, 12 May, 2009, 3:31 PM> > > > > > > > > Hi rahul,> Thanks for your mail.As i told earlier I am simply arguing without trying to hurt anyone.> Lets leave the materialistic comfort even though you agree that they are better on this part.> Now about other problems

you have mentioned there,they exist in India also on the wider scale.Also I would like to get answer for this question.if a person born in poor family due to his past karma,now in this life also he could not do good for his family because he is poor(because of last karma).Now his next life will be also bad because of bad karma in this life.so cycle repeats.where is the choice.?your karma is not in your hand as you can see from this example.> > Regards> rajat> > --- On Tue, 12/5/09, rahul rai <volcano_hit@ .co. in> wrote:> > > rahul rai <volcano_hit@ .co. in>> Re: Re: nadi and karma> > Tuesday, 12 May, 2009, 12:42 PM> > > > > > > > > > hello mr rajat,> Â > To karma just doesn't mean ....

providing materialistic comforts to family members and then doing everything that one can to dominate or hurt someone in the family. Karma also means hving a good feeling and a desire to do all the right things possible. Suppose for example ... consider a man who earns millions and provides all the luxury... but ends up having many secret affairs without his wife's knowledge and cheating her from behind  is a bad karma as well. I dont understand why do you count material comforts as happiness. Money can buy lot of things... i know ... but in many cases it has limitation's as well. I dont know how many people are happy in U.S and U.K......... . I guess it is your assumption . As far as i know .... majority of them get divorcee every now and then..., break ups in family. Many of them even dont know who their father is.... teenage pregnancy... . abortion... drugs.. many love affairs and failures...> depression, mentally

disturbed... what not. If you count the amount of money spent on medication.. . you would know how pain they have.  Just having good infrastruction and better quality is not all that is important to life.... there are things beyond as well.>  > Normally we associate happiness to money ..... so when we look at people with enough money ...we think that ..... they are happy.>  > regards> raj> --- On Tue, 12/5/09, rajat as <asrajat (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:> > > rajat as <asrajat (AT) (DOT) co.in>> Re: Re: nadi and karma> > Tuesday, 12 May, 2009, 10:24 AM> > > > > > > > > Mr dhinkarrajaram> Thanks for your reply.My mail does not mean to hurt anyone.just to argue.> I know the realities well for

both USA and Europe Because I have been there but I am doubtful about you.> And those few people who earn less than 10 dollars ,you know who are they.They are same indians or asians who take harmonium and sing on roads there.> > Anyhow All these karma concept is just useless ,to make people fool.> There is no choice in india.people or system will force you to bad karma.> I give one example if a person born in poor family due to his past karma,now in this life also he could not do good for his family because he is poor(because of last karma).Now his next life will be also bad because of bad karma in this life.so cycle repeats.where is the choice.> regards> > > --- On Mon, 11/5/09, rdhinakar4477 <dhinakarrajaram@ hotmail.com> wrote:> > > rdhinakar4477 <dhinakarrajaram@ hotmail.com>> Re: nadi and karma> To:

> Monday, 11 May, 2009, 11:39 PM> > > > > Mr. Rajat,> > I think you don't know the realities in western countries. There are baggers and people living in tenements (slums in our lingo). In US there are people who just live with a few dollars a day (don't convert to our currency) think in their economy not in Indian context. For us Rs 100 a big amount like wise for them 10$ itself a huge amount. > > And, today because of their karmas (what you meant in you post) they are suffering now. > > Before you post kindly check the realilty and analyse what you going to post and then post please.> > , rajat as <asrajat@ > wrote:> >> > guys all this are bakwas,nadikarma etc etc,> > tell me one thing why all foreign guys are living well even though

they are doing bad thing as per our religion .more over follow this policy> > satyug --satkarma> > treta-50 percent satkarma remaining> kukarma> > kalyug 100 percent kukarma if you wanna survive> > > > --- On Tue, 5/5/09, nitin jain <ecstacymaster@ ...> wrote:> > > > nitin jain <ecstacymaster@ ...>> > Re: Re: My expirience and a few Geniric Questions on Thiru Balasubramaniiam Centre> > > > Tuesday, 5 May, 2009, 11:12 AM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > DEAR MEMBERS > > Â > > LET US DISCUSS ONE

POINT. > > WHEN PRCDICTION GO WRONG , THEN DONT THE MAHARISHI MAKES BAD KARMA FOR GIVING FALSE HOPES AND MISLEADING THE DEVOTEES , WHO TAKE IMPORTANT DESCISION OF LIFE AS PER THEIR PREDICTION .> > WILL THE MAHARISHI NOT HAVE TO SUFFER DUE TO THIS BAD KARMA . BECOS LAW OF KARMA IS SAME> FOR EVERYBODY INCLUDING MAHARISHIS . > > BUT HERE WE CAN SAY ONE THING THAT THEY KNOW HOW TO REMOVE BAD KARMA .> > THAT IS WHY THEY KEEPM ON DOING BAD KARMA AND THEN REMOVE THEM BY POOJA NAD POWERS .> > Â > > NITIN> > > > Â > >

> > > >  > >                   > > > > > > > > ___,_._,__> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > >> > > Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter http://beta. cricket.. com> >> > > > > Now surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 - Edition * Click here! > > > > Bollywood news, movie reviews, film trailers and more! > > > > Own a website.Get an unlimited package.Pay next to nothing.* Click here!. > > > > Now surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 - Edition * Click here!> > > > Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel Click here!> > > > > > > Need a Holiday? Win a $10,000 Holiday of your choice. Enter now..> > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel http://in.travel. />

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

Agastya Rishi wrote nadi leaves 3000 years ago.

Its mentioned in my leaf that i had committed lot of bad karma in my past and

because of that im suffering and after certain puja and remedy this bad karma

will be dissolved.

But 3000 years back Agastya rishi knew that in so and so incarnation i will be

doing bad karma......it was destined to be that way...i was supposed to do bad

things

and later on in present incarnation i was destined to suffer bcos of wrong

deeds.....

its such a cliche.

, vbdeshmukh <deshmukhv wrote:

>

> Yes, I agree with Shri Rajat.Naadi is a kind of record of your past karmas and

thier fruits in this birth.Most of us would like to know what karmas ( duties

)are lined up in the present birth.

> Regds

> VBD

>

> --- On Thu, 14/5/09, rajat as <asrajat wrote:

>

>

> rajat as <asrajat

>

> Thursday, 14 May, 2009, 8:15 PM

>

>

>

>

>

>

Hi Hari

> Anyhow discussion is over.

> I would suggest that these topics should be allowed as karma is related to

nadi.

> regards

>

> --- On Thu, 14/5/09, harinomore <harinomore > wrote:

>

>

> harinomore <harinomore >

>

> Thursday, 14 May, 2009, 5:20 PM

>

>

>

>

> Hi Guys,

>

> Thank you for your contributions to the Naadi forum! However has this topic on

krama is diverting away from the purpose of the forum we will no longer be

accepting any post on it unless it is related back to naadi astrology.

>

> With Kind Regards

> Hari

> Moderator

>

> >

> > hi rahul and prasanth,

> > Thanks for your replies.I am concluding that intentions are important for

karma to be categorized as good or Bad.

> > One thing I would like to say that In Asian countries even though you have

good intentions,little any one can do due to economy issues while in west they

have choice to fulfiltheir intentions.

> >

> > Regards

> >

> > --- On Thu, 14/5/09, Siva Kumar <kumardarshy@ ...> wrote:

> >

> > Siva Kumar <kumardarshy@ ...>

> > Re: Re: nadi and karma

> >

> > Thursday, 14 May, 2009, 10:50 AM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > With my little understanding what I could say is, anyone can accumulate good

karma, if doesn’t matter if you are rich or poor.  A poor person can

still generate positive karma and energy by praying or doing something that is

not selfish. For example, if he sees a blind man on the road who is trying to

cross the street and if he can help the blind man to cross the road he will earn

good karma. He could do many thinks and earn good karma in life. Other example

is, if he can think of god all the time and dedicate all his actions to god and

not to have the bad qualities such as anger, jealousy, greed, envy and lust and

love every human being and animals he will earn  good

> > karma.

> >  

> > I have been living and working in the Western world for about 30 years. The

real wealth one has is not how much money he has, it is the inner happiness or

the bliss that he/she has. Some of the rich people have more mental problems in

life than the poor people (it’s hard to see from outside).

> >  

> > Coming back to Nadi, we read our ones when Mr Jai Shankar came to Sydney

about 12 years ago. It’s Agastiyar Kandam and all what they said about

the past was 100% correct. About the future, they were not specific so I would

say it is about 60% correct. Jai Shankar is from Tamil Nadu but I was told there

in Sri Lanka (in Colombo ) as well.

> >  

> > With Karma, I was told that we could change it to a smaller extent by

performing good deeds. I was given an example, where you tie a cow with a rope

to a pole. The cow has the freedom to move within the circle the rope could

allow,  but it can’t move beyond that. So, with Karma also it is the

same. By doing good deeds we could change it slightly. That may be one of the

reasons why the future in the Nadi may not be 100% correct.

> >  

> > Regards,

> >

> > --- On Wed, 13/5/09, rajat as <asrajat (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

> >

> >

> > rajat as <asrajat (AT) (DOT) co.in>

> >

> > Received: Wednesday, 13 May, 2009, 3:08 PM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > hi rahul

> > thanks for my reply but my question  remains same

> > if a person born in poor family due to his past karma,now in this life also

he could not do good for his family because he is poor(because of last

karma).Now his next life will be also bad because of bad karma in this life.so

cycle repeats.where is the choice to improve karma?

> >

> > --- On Tue, 12/5/09, rahul rai <volcano_hit@ .co. in> wrote:

> >

> >

> > rahul rai <volcano_hit@ .co. in>

> >

> > Tuesday, 12 May, 2009, 10:32 PM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear friend ,

> >  

> > I was addressing you with that context only. When i said he can do his best

with whatever he has with him and can give whatever possible to him. When

talking about karma ... we have to take lot of things into consideration. It is

a collective karma. A person who is born to a poor man will be destined to be in

a poor family ....... if he is destined to have comforts from his parents he

will get it., if he is destined to make everything on his own... his soul will

lead to that... and if his karma means that his birth will bring fortunes to his

parents... he father will have luck on his side.. But all this will depend on

the karma of other members of the family ... not just the bread earner.

> >  

> > I hope you got ... what i am trying to tell

> >  

> > regards

> > raj

> >

> > --- On Tue, 12/5/09, rajat as <asrajat (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

> >

> >

> >

> > Tuesday, 12 May, 2009, 3:31 PM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Hi rahul,

> > Thanks for your mail.As i told earlier I am simply arguing without trying to

hurt anyone.

> > Lets leave the materialistic comfort even though you agree that they are

better on this part.

> > Now about other problems you have mentioned there,they exist in India also

on the wider scale.Also I would like to get answer for this question.if a person

born in poor family due to his past karma,now in this life also he could not do

good for his family because he is poor(because of last karma).Now his next life

will be also bad because of bad karma in this life.so cycle repeats.where is the

choice.?your karma is not in your hand as you can see from this example.

> >

> > Regards

> > rajat

> >

> > --- On Tue, 12/5/09, rahul rai <volcano_hit@ .co. in> wrote:

> >

> >

> > rahul rai <volcano_hit@ .co. in>

> >

> > Tuesday, 12 May, 2009, 12:42 PM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > hello mr rajat,

> >  

> > To karma just doesn't mean .... providing materialistic comforts to family

members and then doing everything that one can to dominate or hurt someone in

the family. Karma also means hving a good feeling and a desire to do all the

right things possible. Suppose for example ... consider a man who earns millions

and provides all the luxury... but ends up having many secret affairs without

his wife's knowledge and cheating her from behind  is a bad karma as well. I

dont understand why do you count material comforts as happiness. Money can buy

lot of things... i know ... but in many cases it has limitation's as well. I

dont know how many people are happy in U.S and U.K......... . I guess it is your

assumption . As far as i know .... majority of them get divorcee every now and

then..., break ups in family. Many of them even dont know who their father

is.... teenage pregnancy... . abortion... drugs..  many love affairs and

failures...

> > depression, mentally disturbed... what not. If you count the amount of money

spent on medication.. . you would know how pain they have.  Just having

good infrastruction and better quality is not all that is important to life....

there are things beyond as well.

> >  

> > Normally we associate happiness to money ..... so when we look at people

with enough money ...we think that ..... they are happy.

> >  

> > regards

> > raj

> > --- On Tue, 12/5/09, rajat as <asrajat (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

> >

> >

> >

> > Tuesday, 12 May, 2009, 10:24 AM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Mr dhinkarrajaram

> > Thanks for your reply.My mail does not mean to hurt anyone.just to argue.

> > I know the realities well for both USA and Europe Because I have been there

> > And those few people who earn less than 10 dollars ,you know who are

they.They are same indians or asians who take harmonium and sing on roads there.

> >

> > Anyhow  All these karma concept is just useless ,to make people fool.

> > There is no choice in india.people or system will force you to bad karma.

> > I give one example if a person born in poor family due to his past karma,now

> > regards

> >

> >

> > --- On Mon, 11/5/09, rdhinakar4477 <dhinakarrajaram@ hotmail.com> wrote:

> >

> >

> > rdhinakar4477 <dhinakarrajaram@ hotmail.com>

> > Re: nadi and karma

> >

> > Monday, 11 May, 2009, 11:39 PM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Mr. Rajat,

> >

> > I think you don't know the realities in western countries. There are baggers

> >

> > And, today because of their karmas (what you meant in you post) they are

suffering now.

> >

> > Before you post kindly check the realilty and analyse what you going to post

and then post please.

> >

> > , rajat as <asrajat@ > wrote:

> > >

> > > guys all this are bakwas,nadikarma etc etc,

> > > tell me one thing why all foreign guys are living well  even though

they are doing bad thing as per our religion .more over follow this policy

> > > satyug --satkarma

> > > treta-50 percent satkarma remaining

> > kukarma

> > > kalyug 100 percent kukarma if you wanna survive

> > >

> > > --- On Tue, 5/5/09, nitin jain <ecstacymaster@ ...> wrote:

> > >

> > > nitin jain <ecstacymaster@ ...>

> > > Re: Re: My expirience and a few Geniric

Questions on Thiru Balasubramaniiam Centre

> > >

> > > Tuesday, 5 May, 2009, 11:12 AM

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > DEAR MEMBERS

> > >  

> > > LET US DISCUSS ONE POINT.

> > > WHEN PRCDICTION GO WRONG , THEN DONT THE MAHARISHI MAKES BAD KARMA FOR

> > > WILL THE MAHARISHI NOT HAVE TO SUFFER DUE TO THIS BAD KARMA . BECOS LAW OF

KARMA IS SAME

> > FOR EVERYBODY INCLUDING MAHARISHIS .

> > > BUT HERE WE CAN SAY ONE THING THAT THEY KNOW HOW TO REMOVE BAD KARMA .

> > > THAT IS WHY THEY KEEPM ON DOING BAD KARMA AND THEN REMOVE THEM BY POOJA

NAD POWERS .

> > >  

> > > NITIN

> > >

> > >  

> > >

\

\

> > >

> > >  

> > >                   

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > ___,_._,__

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

> > > Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter

http://beta. cricket.. com

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Now surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 - Edition *

Click here!

> >

> >

> >

> > Bollywood news, movie reviews, film trailers and more!

> >

> >

> >

> > Own a website.Get an unlimited package.Pay next to nothing.* Click here!.

> >

> >

> >

> > Now surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 - Edition *

Click here!

> >

> >

> >

> > Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel

Click here!

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Need a Holiday? Win a $10,000 Holiday of your choice. Enter now..

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel

http://in.travel. /

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Own a website.Get an unlimited package.Pay next to nothing.*Go to

http://in.business./