IndiaDivine.org

(No subject)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Om Agasthiyar ThunaiHi All,There is a great fraud nadi reader in Pondicherry by name K.Velusamy near pondicherry bus stand. I want some one to personally go and visit him. He says prasanna as a AASI Gandam. Using Agasthiyar name, he along with a translator named A. Sankaramurthy who is in Pondicherry (Was employed in a company called Protchem Industries (for the last five years no job for him but always says that he is doing job work)) cheated foreign people and me very badly with a very huge amount. They have been creating lot of problems within a family, between husband and wife, and between friends etc. by giving different readings saying that agasthiyar told everything and spoiled the reputation of a person who introduced the reader and translator in his

country. When myself along with foreigners went to see Agasthiyar Jeeva nadi in another place, i got reading that

both

Velusamy and Sankaramurthy has been cheating using Agasthiyar's name.

In my AASI, velusamy, the nadi reader mentioned that "i would work along with the foreigners for their country development and i should be introduced by the nadi reader to the foreigner" but even when he came, he did not do that but by god's grace it happened through the force of foreigner himself. Mr Sankaramurthy is the translator for foreigners and he addresses himself as Lord Shiva and Lord Vishnu to them and told that foreigner before six months that "Foreigner is in contact with me as per agasthiyar words and that he has to remove a website which he had by name "www.kumbamunidesam.org". The foreigner did not have contact actually with me and so he had a doubt that he is misusing agasthiyar words. For a normal talisman (2 yanthras) they have charged 1400 US $. To Kasi visit for three persons by flight, he has swallowed Rs.1.25 Lakhs. Also velusamy read in the foreigner's friend aasi

that he should not have contact with his friend. So believing that it is the words of agasthiyar, he stopped talking with him being in their own country and by this time gap, his friend's money was taken through aasi remedies. In foreigners friend aasi, they read that they should not meet me and that i am a wrong character person. How is that Agasthiyar will tell me to do work for them and that agasthiyar likes me a lot and to the foreigner that i am a wrong character girl. In my aasi it was mentioned that he has removed Mr Sankaramurthy and when i spoke to him, he said only he has to do the country's job as per agasthiyar words in his aasi. Sankaramurthy is the person who introduced me to velusamy and so i think both have divided the money. They have cheated about Rs.10,00,000/- from the foreigners in the last two months and we can imagine in the past five years what could have happened as they are in contact with them for the past five years. They

have given in writing that they have cheated using agasthiyar name for the past five years and that they would give that money in 24 hours time but anyways it is going to be more than 1 month they have not given. Also he cheated us Rs.25 Lakhs saying that agasthiyar is going to come as a child to me etc. He possess my passport and refuse to give now. He read in remedy that i have to get chain for 4 and half sovereign and an emergency lamp for agasthiyar. He has taken about 2.75 lakhs for a temple in cambodia to be constructed and says that he did not mean that temple. Also he took Rs.90,000/- saying that we should get arunagirinadhar blessings for which we have to get 15 nadi bundles to be read for a country called cambodia. Like this lot of agamams he use to say which i keep posting to our group very soon with the money involved. I would be very happy to bring this person to light, not only on net but even by other means, if any one can help me, would

feel great.THESE KIND OF PEOPLE WHO CHEAT USING AGASTHIYAR NAME OR GOD'S NAME WILL GET FACIAL PARALYSIS. THIS HAS COME IN NANDEESWARAR NADI FOR ME.

In my further mails, i would put his visiting card and their writing that they cheated agasthiyar. But now i am giving below their address.Agasthiyar Nadi JothidamK Velusamy57 Thennanjalai RoadPondicherry.PH : 9443402714.Translator :A Sankaramurthy28 A, Savari Padayachi VeedhiNellithope Pondicherry.PH : 9344874205With agasthiyar blessings