IndiaDivine.org

Aotobiography of Ramani Guruji

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Is any one willing to get the following informaion for the benefit of all readers?To me, he had said that all the information asked for in the following paras is available in Tamil. Respected Ramani Guruji, With respectful namaskar to you and Maharshee Kak Bhujander,In your last visit to Pune, in Nov 2005, you had guided many persons present on that evening. Since then, I was asked by many to know more about you. Some publication had asked me to write an article on Kak Bhujander Naadi and your biography. Through this mail, I humbly request you to grant permission to write about you in person and about Maharshee - Kak Bhujander and Bahulaji.Some points I would like to know are : Your Full name :Date of Birth: Place:Name of spouse: ChildrenNo. and names of Brothers and Sisters. Your early childhood and profession before getting of the leaves.How did you get involved with Naadi Predictions?Any parentage of yours was also involved in Naadi Predictions?Some years back, I was told that while you were in North India some person guided you to some place in Himalayan spiritual cave like holy place. Please narrate in details.How did you get the packets Naadi leaves?Have you ever counted the leaves with you? How the leaves are preserved? What method do you adopt to keep them ready? Is there any method of index? Were you conversant with the script from the beginning?When did you shift to the present location in Selaiyur area?What is the significance of the present place?Like you had narrated the instance of Kalpakkam Plant getting rectified, pre warning for Tsunami disaster by the blessings and instruction of Maharshee Kak Bhujander, any other instances you would like to state?I remember, some time back the Akshaya Patra had emerged? How useful it is in day-to-day requirements?Is it possible to get some samples of leaves for Carbon dating? Who ware your Gurus in addition to Yogi Ram Surat kumar?How did the Germans disciples ware involved with your work?Many persons have been constantly asking me as to how the limited numbers of leaves are still providing reading for all these long years? Do you mean to say the matter on the leaf changes at the time of reading?Is it possible to get stock of leaves in other Indian or English language to other deserving and pious person like you? If yes, where and when and who will be that person?