IndiaDivine.org

Is it possible to search a lost person with the help of Naadi

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi All,

One of our neighbour's son left the home few years back,they were

searching him but no use.And another bad thing happened with this family is that

their second son died last month.Now that Uncle and aunty do not have anybody

who can support them.They are still searching their son.Can you please tell how

we can help them with Naadi.Is it possible to trace their son.?It is urgent.

Please do the needful.

thanks

shailendra

--

Click for exclusive coverage on the Maruti Ritz by ZigWheels.com experts

http://www.zigwheels.com/maruti-ritz?utm_source=mail & utm_medium=1 & utm_content=ri\

tz & utm_campaign=1

Guest guest

I know of one person Pandit Janardhan in Mumbai who can be of some help.

If possible scan n send me the snap I will speak to him

He looks only on face and does his prediction,

Regards

ahmed

On Thu, May 28, 2009 at 3:03 PM, <shailutayawade wrote:

>

>

> Hi All,

> One of our neighbour's son left the home few years back,they were searching

> him but no use.And another bad thing happened with this family is that their

> second son died last month.Now that Uncle and aunty do not have anybody who

> can support them.They are still searching their son.Can you please tell how

> we can help them with Naadi.Is it possible to trace their son.?It is urgent.

> Please do the needful.

>

> thanks

> shailendra

>

> --

> Click for exclusive coverage on the Maruti Ritz by ZigWheels.com experts

>

http://www.zigwheels.com/maruti-ritz?utm_source=mail & utm_medium=1 & utm_content=ri\

tz & utm_campaign=1

>

>

--

Ahmed N Khan

Guest guest

could you please give Pt Janardhan's his address & contact no/email?

SS Chandel--- On Sat, 30/5/09, ahmed khan <ahmednkhan71 wrote:

ahmed khan <ahmednkhan71Re: Is it possible to search a lost person with the help of Naadi Date: Saturday, 30 May, 2009, 12:39 AM

I know of one person Pandit Janardhan in Mumbai who can be of some help.If possible scan n send me the snap I will speak to himHe looks only on face and does his prediction,RegardsahmedOn Thu, May 28, 2009 at 3:03 PM, <shailutayawade@ indiatimes. com> wrote:>>> Hi All,> One of our neighbour's son left the home few years back,they were searching> him but no use.And another bad thing happened with this family is that their> second son died last month.Now that Uncle and aunty do not have anybody who> can support them.They are still searching their son.Can you please tell how> we can help them with Naadi.Is it possible to trace their son.?It is urgent.> Please do the

needful.>> thanks> shailendra>> --> Click for exclusive coverage on the Maruti Ritz by ZigWheels.com experts> http://www.zigwheel s.com/maruti- ritz?utm_ source=mail & utm_medium= 1 & utm_content= ritz & utm_ campaign= 1>> -- Ahmed N Khan

Share files, take polls, and make new friends - all under one roof.

Guest guest

Hi shailendra,

I know that it is possible to ask about a missing person in the prasana kandam

of a Naadi.

But you will have to make sure the naadi reader you approach is a genuine one.

Thanks

Hari

, shailutayawade wrote:

>

> Hi All,

> One of our neighbour's son left the home few years back,they were

searching him but no use.And another bad thing happened with this family is that

their second son died last month.Now that Uncle and aunty do not have anybody

who can support them.They are still searching their son.Can you please tell how

we can help them with Naadi.Is it possible to trace their son.?It is urgent.

> Please do the needful.

>

> thanks

> shailendra

>

>

> --

>

tz & utm_campaign=1

>

Guest guest

2 June 2009

Hi there

RE Missing person, it can be answered very precisely by using

KP system .

Regards

Ravinder Grover

On

Behalf Of harinomore

Tuesday, June 02, 2009 5:32 AM

Re: Is it possible to search a lost person

with the help of Naadi

Hi shailendra,

I know that it is possible to ask about a missing person in the prasana kandam

of a Naadi.

But you will have to make sure the naadi reader you approach is a genuine one.

Thanks

Hari

shailutayawade wrote:

>

> Hi All,

> One of our neighbour's son left the home few years back,they were

searching him but no use.And another bad thing happened with this family is

that their second son died last month.Now that Uncle and aunty do not have

anybody who can support them.They are still searching their son.Can you please

tell how we can help them with Naadi.Is it possible to trace their son.?It is

urgent.

> Please do the needful.

>

> thanks

> shailendra

>

>

> --

> http://www.zigwheels.com/maruti-ritz?utm_source=mail & utm_medium=1 & utm_content=ritz & utm_campaign=1

>

Guest guest

U.pls. Call on 09833510481.and.spk. To smita she is my wife pdtj is

in karnatak near belgaum now . I m not in money making racket just

want to help the person in pain . regds ahmed

On 6/1/09, Shyam Chandel <chandel_shyam wrote:

>

> could you please give Pt Janardhan's his address & contact no/email?

> SS Chandel

> --- On Sat, 30/5/09, ahmed khan <ahmednkhan71 wrote:

>

>

> ahmed khan <ahmednkhan71

> Re: Is it possible to search a lost person with

> the help of Naadi

>

> Saturday, 30 May, 2009, 12:39 AM

>

>

I know of one person Pandit Janardhan in Mumbai who can be of some help.

>

> If possible scan n send me the snap I will speak to him

>

> He looks only on face and does his prediction,

>

> Regards

>

> ahmed

>

> On Thu, May 28, 2009 at 3:03 PM, <shailutayawade@ indiatimes. com> wrote:

>>

>>

>> Hi All,

>> One of our neighbour's son left the home few years back,they were

>> searching

>> him but no use.And another bad thing happened with this family is that

>> their

>> second son died last month.Now that Uncle and aunty do not have anybody

>> who

>> can support them.They are still searching their son.Can you please tell

>> how

>> we can help them with Naadi.Is it possible to trace their son.?It is

>> urgent.

>> Please do the needful.

>>

>> thanks

>> shailendra

>>

>> --

>> Click for exclusive coverage on the Maruti Ritz by ZigWheels.com experts

>> http://www.zigwheel s.com/maruti- ritz?utm_ source=mail & utm_medium=

>> 1 & utm_content= ritz & utm_ campaign= 1

>>

>>

>

> --

> Ahmed N Khan

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Bollywood news, movie reviews, film trailers and more! Go to

> http://in.movies./

--

Ahmed N Khan

Guest guest

Dear Ahmed

I would like to know if you could help me. unfortunately i cannot give all the details in the forum, can you plz give me a contact id on msn or ?

only if you wish. i look forward for your reply.

thanks

shehnaz

ahmed khan <ahmednkhan71 Sent: Tuesday, June 2, 2009 9:00:18 PMRe: Is it possible to search a lost person with the help of Naadi

U.pls. Call on 09833510481. and.spk. To smita she is my wife pdtj isin karnatak near belgaum now . I m not in money making racket justwant to help the person in pain . regds ahmedOn 6/1/09, Shyam Chandel <chandel_shyam@ > wrote:>> could you please give Pt Janardhan's his address & contact no/email?> SS Chandel> --- On Sat, 30/5/09, ahmed khan <ahmednkhan71@ gmail.com> wrote:>>> ahmed khan <ahmednkhan71@ gmail.com>> Re: Is it possible to search a lost person with> the help

of Naadi> > Saturday, 30 May, 2009, 12:39 AM>>>>>>>>> I know of one person Pandit Janardhan in Mumbai who can be of some help.>> If possible scan n send me the snap I will speak to him>> He looks only on face and does his prediction,>> Regards>> ahmed>> On Thu, May 28, 2009 at 3:03 PM, <shailutayawade@ indiatimes. com> wrote:>>>>>> Hi All,>> One of our neighbour's son left the home few years back,they were>> searching>> him but no use.And another bad thing happened with this family is that>> their>> second son died last month.Now that Uncle and aunty do

not have anybody>> who>> can support them.They are still searching their son.Can you please tell>> how>> we can help them with Naadi.Is it possible to trace their son.?It is>> urgent.>> Please do the needful.>>>> thanks>> shailendra>>>> -->> Click for exclusive coverage on the Maruti Ritz by ZigWheels.com experts>> http://www.zigwheel s.com/maruti- ritz?utm_ source=mail & utm_medium=>> 1 & utm_content= ritz & utm_ campaign= 1>>>>>> --> Ahmed N Khan>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Bollywood news, movie reviews, film trailers and more! Go to> http://in.movies. /-- Ahmed N Khan

Guest guest

soniaji Please go to police or other agencies only they can tell or find the lost person.. Astrology just cannot help and the astrologer may misguide you.--- On Sun, 7/6/09, sonia kapoor <soni_sonia7862000 wrote:sonia kapoor <soni_sonia7862000Re: Is it possible to search a lost person with the help of Naadi Date: Sunday, 7 June, 2009, 6:01 PM

Dear Ahmed

I would like to know if you could help me. unfortunately i cannot give all the details in the forum, can you plz give me a contact id on msn or ?

only if you wish. i look forward for your reply.

thanks

shehnaz

ahmed khan <ahmednkhan71@ gmail.com>Tuesday, June 2, 2009 9:00:18 PMRe: Is it possible to search a lost person with the help of Naadi

U.pls. Call on 09833510481. and.spk. To smita she is my wife pdtj isin karnatak near belgaum now . I m not in money making racket justwant to help the person in pain . regds ahmedOn 6/1/09, Shyam Chandel <chandel_shyam@ > wrote:>> could you please give Pt Janardhan's his address & contact no/email?> SS Chandel> --- On Sat, 30/5/09, ahmed khan <ahmednkhan71@ gmail.com> wrote:>>> ahmed khan <ahmednkhan71@ gmail.com>> Re: Is it possible to search

a lost person with> the help

of Naadi> > Saturday, 30 May, 2009, 12:39 AM>>>>>>>>> I know of one person Pandit Janardhan in Mumbai who can be of some help.>> If possible scan n send me the snap I will speak to him>> He looks only on face and does his prediction,>> Regards>> ahmed>> On Thu, May 28, 2009 at 3:03 PM, <shailutayawade@ indiatimes. com> wrote:>>>>>> Hi All,>> One of our neighbour's son left the home few years back,they were>> searching>> him but no use.And another bad thing happened with this family is that>> their>> second son died last month.Now that Uncle

and aunty do

not have anybody>> who>> can support them.They are still searching their son.Can you please tell>> how>> we can help them with Naadi.Is it possible to trace their son.?It is>> urgent.>> Please do the needful.>>>> thanks>> shailendra>>>> -->> Click for exclusive coverage on the Maruti Ritz by ZigWheels.com experts>> http://www.zigwheel s.com/maruti- ritz?utm_ source=mail & utm_medium=>> 1 & utm_content= ritz & utm_ campaign= 1>>>>>> --> Ahmed N Khan>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Bollywood news, movie reviews, film trailers and more! Go

to> http://in.movies. /-- Ahmed N Khan

Guest guest

hi

what is that kp system?

Ravinder Grover <rgrover Sent: Tuesday, June 2, 2009 2:47:51 AMRE: Re: Is it possible to search a lost person with the help of Naadi

2 June 2009

Hi there

RE Missing person, it can be answered very precisely by using KP system .

Regards

Ravinder Grover

[naadiastrol ogy ] On Behalf Of harinomoreTuesday, June 02, 2009 5:32 AM Re: Is it possible to search a lost person with the help of Naadi

Hi shailendra,I know that it is possible to ask about a missing person in the prasana kandam of a Naadi.But you will have to make sure the naadi reader you approach is a genuine one.ThanksHari, shailutayawade@ ... wrote:>> Hi All,> One of our neighbour's son left the home few years back,they were searching him but no use.And another bad thing happened with this family is that their second son died last month.Now that Uncle and aunty do not have anybody who can support them.They are still searching their son.Can you please tell how we can help them with Naadi.Is it possible to trace their son.?It is urgent.> Please do the needful.> > thanks> shailendra> > > --> Click for

exclusive coverage on the Maruti Ritz by ZigWheels.com experts> http://www.zigwheels.com/maruti-ritz?utm_source=mail & utm_medium=1 & utm_content=ritz & utm_campaign=1>

Guest guest

Its like other Astrology -Krishnamurthi Paddhati System. I don't have the belief in that. Most of the people make wrong predictions with that KP System.

Put a Google search. You will come to know about KP or Join a dedicated to KP system.

Thanks,

Regards,

S. Hariharan

-

Sreesangeethaadevi Agasthiyar

@com

Wednesday, June 10, 2009 10:36 AM

Re: Re: Is it possible to search a lost person with the help of Naadi

hi

what is that kp system?

Ravinder Grover <rgrover (AT) xtra (DOT) co.nz> Sent: Tuesday, June 2, 2009 2:47:51 AMRE: Re: Is it possible to search a lost person with the help of Naadi

2 June 2009

Hi there

RE Missing person, it can be answered very precisely by using KP system .

Regards

Ravinder Grover

[naadiastrol ogy ] On Behalf Of harinomoreTuesday, June 02, 2009 5:32 AM Re: Is it possible to search a lost person with the help of Naadi

Hi shailendra,I know that it is possible to ask about a missing person in the prasana kandam of a Naadi.But you will have to make sure the naadi reader you approach is a genuine one.ThanksHari, shailutayawade@ ... wrote:>> Hi All,> One of our neighbour's son left the home few years back,they were searching him but no use.And another bad thing happened with this family is that their second son died last month.Now that Uncle and aunty do not have anybody who can support them.They are still searching their son.Can you please tell how we can help them with Naadi.Is it possible to trace their son.?It is urgent.> Please do the needful.> > thanks> shailendra> > > --> Click for exclusive coverage on the Maruti Ritz by ZigWheels.com experts> http://www.zigwheels.com/maruti-ritz?utm_source=mail & utm_medium=1 & utm_content=ritz & utm_campaign=1>