IndiaDivine.org

Experience with Nadi center in Nagpur..Plzshare

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Sunjai, Thanks a lot for the information.I will try to get more information about the naadi center you have mentioned.Can you please do one more favour for me.If it is possible for you to give this naadi center's contact number to me then plz share the same with me.thank you thanks and regards,Shailendra- Sunjai Goenka Wed, 20 May 2009 17:14:43 +0530 (IST) Re: Experience with Nadi center in Nagpur..Plz share

Dear Shailendra

There is a genuine naadi reader by name of ishwar bhai at telecom nagar. THis is just a right turn after you cross the pratap nagar square when going from Ram bharose restaurant. After the right turn , turn again left and then right and go a bit stright for 200-300 metres.

I think it is 105 telecom nagar. 1st floor.

Maybe , if God blesses the adderss you have mentioned may also be good reader. Try it.

Regards.

Sunjai

"shailutayawade" <shailutayawadenaadi Wednesday, 20 May, 2009 10:17:41 AM Experience with Nadi center in Nagpur..Plz share

Hi All, I came to know that there is an naadi astrology center in Nagpur.Can anybody tell me what is your experience with this naadi center.One of my friend wants to go for his reading.So please let me know what are your experience with this naadi center.It is very urgent.Naadi center dtails:Shri Agasthiya Maharishi,303,JP House,3rd floor,Ravi Nagar Square,Amravati Road,Nagpur- 420010Phone: 0712-6576022Mobile: 9226760223Thanks,shailendra --Click for exclusive coverage on the Maruti Ritz by ZigWheels.com expertshttp://www.zigwheel s.com/maruti- ritz?utm_ source=mail & utm_medium= 1 & utm_content= ritz & utm_ campaign= 1

Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel Click here!

--

Click for exclusive coverage on the Maruti Ritz by ZigWheels.com experts