IndiaDivine.org

Re :Is it possible to search a lost person with the help of Naadi

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

could u please provide his contact noOn Sat, 30 May 2009 00:39:00 +0530 wrote I know of one person Pandit Janardhan in Mumbai who can be of some help. If possible scan n send me the snap I will speak to him He looks only on face and does his prediction, Regards ahmed On Thu, May 28, 2009 at 3:03 PM, wrote: > > > Hi All, > One of our neighbour's son left the home few years back,they were searching > him but no use.And another bad thing happened with this family is that their > second son died last month.Now that Uncle and aunty do not have anybody who > can support them.They are still searching their son.Can you please tell how > we can help them with Naadi.Is it possible to trace their son.?It is urgent. > Please do the needful. > > thanks > shailendra > > -- > Click for exclusive coverage on the Maruti Ritz by ZigWheels.com experts > http://www.zigwheels.com/maruti-ritz?utm_source=mail & utm_medium=1 & utm_content=ritz & utm_campaign=1 > > -- Ahmed N Khan

Thanks and Regards.

Ashok Bothra

Mobile : 98217 93418