IndiaDivine.org

Truth about preictions

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Amby,Sometime translation and transliteration will yield mis-interpretation.I can do some but will be able to help you if you can share whole stanza itself."irr Sula" --- need the context to be precise"Penakku" --- is fight, problem, misunderstanding"Mun Sayai" --- again need context..Typically I prefer only to directly read from the script independently, without getting any info about the native and the interpretation they have already got (so mine is not skewed). To better serve you I need the whole stanza, some share their whole file, some only the stanza...I ok either way...Siddhthanadi,Kakhkar Dastheamby <theamby Sent: Tuesday, July 28, 2009 10:32:57 AM Re: Truth about preictions Thank you so much Kakhkar Das. That had confused me when I heard it and you have cleared my confusion. Do you think you can interpret a couple more words for me? What does 'irr sula' mean? The interpretation was 2 or 3 years older than me, which is true, he is 3 years older than me. What does 'penakku' mean? The interpretation was 'problems'.. .that I'll have lots of problems leading up to my wedding. They even said that I might not marry the person I want to, but they also said several times that I will have a love-marriage. The problem part is true because I've had many delays and problems for over an year, in the mids of it all now still. What does 'mun sayai' mean? The interpretation was that he'd be first born,

but my fiancée is not. He is the 6th child, but the 1st son (he has 5 older sisters and a younger brother---all married). For me, they said 'muthalam sayal' and interpreted as first born, which is true. Thanks so much , K Das <kakhkar > wrote: > > In tamil > "iru" means 2 > "mun" means 3 > > so the I my observation if olai(Palm) says "iruun" then it's 2X3 = 6...(it's purely intrepretation issues here) > > example: > "irunal" ----2X4 = 8 , iru=2, nal = 4 > > "irrar thigathi" ---2X6 = 12 , iru=2, ar = 6 and "Thigathi" means day......12 th day, date of birth of one native I read...I have read many similar to this.... > > So in my expereience ....it's 6...

> > Siddhthanadi, > Kakhkar Das > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __ > theamby <theamby > > > Saturday, July 25, 2009 5:17:16 PM > Re: Truth about preictions > > > I have no idea what was actually written on the palm leaf. On the cassette it is recorded as 'iruun mehlai' which litterally means more than 2 in Tamil. It's possible the leaf might have had 2*3 and the reader might have read it as 2 or 3 instead of 2x3=6. > > They gave examples of names of the man I will marry and my fiancée's is one of them. That is hard to just guess or make up. > > ,

K Das <kakhkar@ > wrote: > > > > Is it clearly written 2? or 2X3 =6 ... > > > > May be the interpretor said 2 or 3 is really written as 2X3 ....lets see the tamil stanza and arrive at the real deal. > > > > Kakhkar > > > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __ > > theamby <theamby@ > > > > > Saturday, July 25, 2009 10:53:50 AM > > Re: Truth about preictions > > > > > > I agree with Kakhkar Das re: failure of future predictions becoming true are due to interpretation of the reader. I'm Tamil, although I don't understand the old Tamil it's written in, when I got my nadi done, I was able to recognize some of the misinterpretations. . For example, in the

original nadi leaf it was written that I'll marry someone who has more than 2 siblings but the interpretor said I'll marry someone with 2 or 3 siblings. For me that makes a huge different because my fiancée has 6 siblings.. There were also a couple of other thing that didn't match between original leaf and interpretations. What's annoying is that I wasn't there when it was read and I think the same person read and interpreted the leaf, so I have to take everything with a grain of salt. Not everything on the original leaf in old Tamil was taped on the cassette. But, I'm planning to get it done again if I ever go to India. > > > > , K Das <kakhkar@ > wrote: > > > > > > > > > > > > I am not from Nadi Reader family, but have 20 years of > > > experience in reading the tamil Nadi verses... > > > In my

experience most of the future predictions goes > > > wrong or doesn't happen because of the interpretation of the reader, > > > his inability to comprehend the context in which it was > > > said.. and not appropriately curving out the time of the event when that will > > > happen. > > > > > > Any bashing of the future prediction going wrong not > > > happening are all without valid extensive testing.... > > > So there shouldn't be any doubt if someone believes the > > > past is right, because if we really to analyze for the Great Rishis and Siddhas > > > both are the aspects of future. It's for > > > us past, present and future. If one doesn't believe any of it ...then .it's also > > > OK, after all we are of contradictions. ... > > > > > > If anyone is very concerned

about future, I can volunteer > > > to decipher the events from the stanzas, so email me the Tamil version of the > > > versus and if the script is not legible the audio file. > > > > > > Siddhthanadi, > > > Kakhkar Das > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __ > > > Ravinder Grover <rgrover@ > > > > > > > Wednesday, July 22, 2009 6:22:17 AM > > > RE: Re: Truth about preictions > > > > > > > > > 22 July 2009 > > > > > > > > > Dear all > > > > > > > > > I yet to find Genuine Naadi Reader with accurate future predictions. > > > > > > Can anybody, who has the

first hand experience, give me the contact of such reader ? > > > > > > Love > > > > > > Ravinder Grover > > > > > > [naadiastrol ogy ] On Behalf Of aries > > > Sunday, July 19, 2009 4:00 PM > > > > > > Re: Re: Truth about preictions > > > > > > > > > No , that is not correct . If the Naadi reader was genuine ( which is very very rare ) then it the future will be correct ( it is your destiny and free will is a part of the destiny ). I had an experience with Veermani and he said the I would continue to work with company I was working for , unfortunately the company itself went bankrup, it is not your free will that affected but it was banks :) . > > >

People like Sashikant Oak will try to justify these fakes for some unknown personal reasons . Please dont go by them ,instead we all need to find the genuine reader and we should continue to search for it . > > > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __ > > > > > > theamby <theamby (AT) (DOT) ca> > > > > > > Wednesday, July 15, 2009 9:19:09 AM > > > Re: Truth about preictions > > > > > > > > > RE: "Most of the cases the future predictions are not come true." Not true! Your past and present would be accurate but you still have control over your future because you have free-will. Therefore, the future predictions are not 100% accurate, but unlike what Ramachandran Venkataraman stated, they might come

true...the likelihood of them coming true are high but you still have free-will! > > > > > > , Ramachandran Venkataraman <ramachandranvenk@ .....> wrote: > > > > > > > > HI > > > > Generally naadi predictions are true only for the past and present. Most of the cases the future predictions are not come true. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > --- On Fri, 10/7/09, nayyaranju <nayyaranju@ ....> wrote: > > > > > > > > > > > > nayyaranju <nayyaranju@ ...> > > > > Truth about preictions > > > > > > > > Friday, 10 July, 2009, 10:19 PM > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Hi!i have got my naadi predictios done last month rom Delhi centre.B2\28 Safdarjung Enclave,New Delhi.I am not sure whether the predictions they have done will be true.Has anybody experienced the predictions becoming true or false?or the predictions are true only for the time u get ur predictions and the future predictions may become false depending upon Ur deeds in future? > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8. http://downloads. / in/internetexplo rer/ > > > > > > > > > >

Guest guest

Dear Mr. Oak

Namaskar .

You have seen many nadis and lots of nadi readers give the nadi leaves to you to handle physically . You have also seen your name inscribed on leaves . In your book you have given a picture of laef carrying your name .

My request is that , please let us know whether you have read the name , description and cost of pariharam written on leaves .

Kindly reply to this important question . This will be of great help to all.

Is it that nadi leaves say about doing pariharam and the name of pariharam is not written on leaf . Or the name of pariharam is mentioned ?

Or the name of pariharam is there on leaf , but not the description . And nadi reader tells the description on his own . For eg. he tells about how many kalash , clothes , fruits etc. in puja and number of days for doing pooja.

Or name and method is written on leaf , but not the cost . The cost of doing puja is decided by reader ? Have you seen the name of puja on leaf ?

Have you seen cost of puja written on leaf ?

In fact some of the pujas are very commonly done by all nadi readers , eg. karya sidhi puja , shatru sanhar puja , shukra puja . are these mentioned on leaf ? Or suggested by reader to everybody who comes to him for reading .

I hope you will throw some light on that .

Nitin