IndiaDivine.org

Tambaram one seems to be true!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Sir, Can u provide us the contact details of that centre

Anand jain--- On Mon, 27/7/09, aryan_gupt <aryan_gupt wrote:

aryan_gupt <aryan_gupt Tambaram one seems to be true! Date: Monday, 27 July, 2009, 7:52 PM

To my personal experiences i had seen a Naadi in Tambaram -Subbarathinam which seems to be true..

See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.

Guest guest

Durai Subburathinam

36, new sbi colony behind philip hospital

West tambaram

Ph # 044-22266264

044-22264497

wrote:

>

> Sir, Can u provide us the contact details of that centre

>  

> Anand jain

>

> --- On Mon, 27/7/09, aryan_gupt <aryan_gupt wrote:

>

>

> aryan_gupt <aryan_gupt

> Tambaram one seems to be true!

>

> Monday, 27 July, 2009, 7:52 PM

>

>

>  

>

>

>

> To my personal experiences i had seen a Naadi in Tambaram -Subbarathinam which

seems to be true..

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.

Click here http://cricket.

>

Guest guest

Here is the address – Agathiyar Durai Subburathinam Chief Naadi AstrologerHead Office 36, New State Bank Colony (Behind Philips Hospital), West Tambaram, Chennai 600 045Phone – (91) 044 22266264, 22264497, Fax – 044 22264272Branch Office B-2/28, 1st Floor, Safdargunj Enclave (Near St. Mary’s School), New Delhi 110029Phone – 011 26105745, 26105748, Fax – 011 26105749The rush is more on Saturdays and Sundays, and Monday they have a holiday. Select any of the weekdays to meet them. Also you need to reach there between 8.30 am and 9.00 am that is the time at which they register your thumb impression (they will not even ask your name). Also you should be ready to spend the whole day there.Generally your reading will be over in 3-4 hours - this is the time they take to

search for your palm leaf. It is possible that it takes a lot of time for them to search your leaf in that case you need to wait till 6.30 pm. It can also happen that they don’t have your leaf at all – so don’t get disappointed. They have well arranged AC rooms with Television so that you don’t get bored. Also take some books to read or friends with you. I guarantee that it will be an exciting experience!--- On Mon, 7/27/09, aryan_gupt <aryan_gupt wrote:

aryan_gupt <aryan_gupt Tambaram one seems to be true! Received: Monday, July 27, 2009, 3:52 PM

To my personal experiences i had seen a Naadi in Tambaram -Subbarathinam which seems to be true..

Looking for the perfect gift? Give the gift of Flickr!

Guest guest

Dear Friends,

I had an occasion to have my nadi read by Nadi Jothidar Mr.Balakrishnan last year and i was amazed with the predictions about past almost 100 % . He is from Chennai and often visits Mumbai and even Mauritius etc .

His address is

Mr. Balaksrihsnan,

Plot No.8-B,Nitya Nandham Nagar,

Behind Hindu Mission Hospital,

Irumbuliyur,

Tambaram West,

Chennai 45,

Cell Number. 09444237181/09444136979.

At present he is camping at Powai, Mumbai .

--------

Seshagopalan, Mumbai--- On Wed, 29/7/09, aryan_gupt <aryan_gupt wrote:

aryan_gupt <aryan_gupt Re: Tambaram one seems to be true! Date: Wednesday, 29 July, 2009, 2:18 AM

Durai Subburathinam36, new sbi colony behind philip hospitalWest tambaram Ph # 044-22266264 044-22264497 , wrote:>> Sir, Can u provide us the contact details of that centre> > Anand jain> > --- On Mon, 27/7/09, aryan_gupt <aryan_gupt@ ...> wrote:> > > aryan_gupt <aryan_gupt@ ...>> Tambaram one seems to be true!> > Monday, 27 July, 2009, 7:52 PM> > >

> > > > To my personal experiences i had seen a Naadi in Tambaram -Subbarathinam which seems to be true..> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more. Click here http://cricket. >

Looking for local information? Find it on Local

Guest guest

Did you meet him in Mumbai ? What did he charge you for the reading .I am based in Mumbai and would like to meet him.

Thanks & Regds,

Deshmukhbhai--- On Tue, 4/8/09, sesha <sesha1234 wrote:

sesha <sesha1234Re: Re: Tambaram one seems to be true! Date: Tuesday, 4 August, 2009, 6:56 AM

Dear Friends,

I had an occasion to have my nadi read by Nadi Jothidar Mr.Balakrishnan last year and i was amazed with the predictions about past almost 100 % . He is from Chennai and often visits Mumbai and even Mauritius etc .

His address is

Mr. Balaksrihsnan,

Irumbuliyur,

Tambaram West,

Chennai 45,

Cell Number. 09444237181/ 09444136979.

--------

Seshagopalan, Mumbai--- On Wed, 29/7/09, aryan_gupt <aryan_gupt > wrote:

aryan_gupt <aryan_gupt > Re: Tambaram one seems to be true!Wednesday, 29 July, 2009, 2:18 AM

Durai Subburathinam36, new sbi colony behind philip hospitalWest tambaram Ph # 044-22266264 044-22264497 , wrote:>> Sir, Can u provide us the contact details of that centre> > Anand jain> > --- On Mon, 27/7/09, aryan_gupt <aryan_gupt@ ...> wrote:> > > aryan_gupt <aryan_gupt@ ...>> Tambaram one seems to be true!> > Monday, 27 July, 2009, 7:52 PM> > > > > > > To my personal experiences i had seen a Naadi in Tambaram

-Subbarathinam which seems to be true..> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more. Click here http://cricket. ..com>

Guest guest

Thanks for that information,Can u tell me how much does he charge

On 8/4/09, sesha <sesha1234 wrote:

Dear Friends,

His address is 

Mr. Balaksrihsnan,

Irumbuliyur,

Tambaram West,

Chennai 45,

Cell Number. 09444237181/09444136979.

--------

Seshagopalan, Mumbai--- On Wed, 29/7/09, aryan_gupt <aryan_gupt wrote:

aryan_gupt <aryan_gupt

Re: Tambaram one seems to be true!

Wednesday, 29 July, 2009, 2:18 AM

Durai Subburathinam36, new sbi colony behind philip hospitalWest tambaram Ph # 044-22266264 044-22264497 ,

wrote:>> Sir, Can u provide us the contact details of that centre>  > Anand jain> > --- On Mon, 27/7/09, aryan_gupt <aryan_gupt@ ...> wrote:> > > aryan_gupt <aryan_gupt@ ...>

> Tambaram one seems to be true!>

> Monday, 27 July, 2009, 7:52 PM> > >   > > > > To my personal experiences i had seen a Naadi in Tambaram -Subbarathinam which seems to be true..> >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more. Click here http://cricket.

Guest guest

Hi

It's a fact that identifying your past thru Naadi is almost certain.

Naadi is so genuine to doubt this aspect. The word prediction stands for

forecasting future events and not for past.

Just curious to know if any of the future predictions come true so far.

thanks

manian

, sesha <sesha1234 wrote:

>

> Dear Friends,

>  

>          I had an occasion to have my nadi read by Nadi Jothidar

Mr.Balakrishnan last year and i was amazed with the predictions about past

almost 100 % . He is from Chennai and often visits Mumbai and even Mauritius etc

>         His address is 

> Mr. Balaksrihsnan,

> Plot No.8-B,Nitya Nandham Nagar,

> Behind Hindu Mission Hospital,

> Irumbuliyur,

> Tambaram West,

> Chennai 45,

> Cell Number. 09444237181/09444136979.

> At present he is camping at Powai, Mumbai .

> --------

>  

> Seshagopalan,

> Mumbai

> --- On Wed, 29/7/09, aryan_gupt <aryan_gupt wrote:

>

>

> aryan_gupt <aryan_gupt

> Re: Tambaram one seems to be true!

>

> Wednesday, 29 July, 2009, 2:18 AM

>

>

>  

>

>

>

> Durai Subburathinam

> 36, new sbi colony behind philip hospital

> West tambaram

> Ph # 044-22266264

> 044-22264497

>

> ,

>

> wrote:

> >

> > Sir, Can u provide us the contact details of that centre

> >  

> > Anand jain

> >

> > --- On Mon, 27/7/09, aryan_gupt <aryan_gupt@ ...> wrote:

> >

> >

> > aryan_gupt <aryan_gupt@ ...>

> > Tambaram one seems to be true!

> >

> > Monday, 27 July, 2009, 7:52 PM

> >

> >

> >  

> >

> >

> >

> > To my personal experiences i had seen a Naadi in Tambaram -Subbarathinam

which seems to be true..

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.

Click here http://cricket.

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet

Explorer 8. http://downloads./in/internetexplorer/

>

Guest guest

hi pramod,\

he charged me Rs.700/- for general predictions

and santhi and deeksha kandams Rs.350/0 each. considering his over ehad charges at Powai by way of rent etc. i think it is reasonable . any how i am not promoting his business please . I myslef atty at law from Mumbai.--- On Tue, 4/8/09, Pramod Pacher <pacherpramod wrote:

Pramod Pacher <pacherpramodRe: Re: Tambaram one seems to be true! Date: Tuesday, 4 August, 2009, 11:35 PM

Thanks for that information, Can u tell me how much does he charge

On 8/4/09, sesha <sesha1234 > wrote:

Dear Friends,

His address is

Mr. Balaksrihsnan,

Irumbuliyur,

Tambaram West,

Chennai 45,

--------

aryan_gupt <aryan_gupt > Re: Tambaram one seems to be true!Wednesday, 29 July, 2009, 2:18 AM

Durai Subburathinam36, new sbi colony behind philip hospitalWest tambaram Ph # 044-22266264 044-22264497 , wrote:>> Sir, Can u provide us the contact details of that centre> > Anand jain> > --- On Mon, 27/7/09, aryan_gupt <aryan_gupt@ ...> wrote:> > > aryan_gupt <aryan_gupt@ ...>> Tambaram one seems to be true!> > Monday, 27 July, 2009, 7:52 PM> > > > > > > To my personal experiences i had seen a Naadi in Tambaram

-Subbarathinam which seems to be true..> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more. Click here http://cricket. ..com>

Guest guest

Good morning,

But the nadi can't tell you the past action...it only tells you the futur.

Am i wrong?

AR

sesha <sesha1234 Sent: Wednesday, August 5, 2009 5:12:17 PMRe: Re: Tambaram one seems to be true!

hi pramod,\

and santhi and deeksha kandams Rs.350/0 each. considering his over ehad charges at Powai by way of rent etc. i think it is reasonable . any how i am not promoting his business please . I myslef atty at law from Mumbai.--- On Tue, 4/8/09, Pramod Pacher <pacherpramod@ gmail.com> wrote:

Pramod Pacher <pacherpramod@ gmail.com>Re: Re: Tambaram one seems to be true!Tuesday, 4 August, 2009, 11:35 PM

Dear Friends,

His address is

Mr. Balaksrihsnan,

Irumbuliyur,

Tambaram West,

Chennai 45,

--------

-Subbarathinam which seems to be true..> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more. Click here http://cricket. ...com>

Guest guest

Dear AR,

It is not so,Past is perfect and sometimes future is not that 100 % ok may be becuase we fail to perform to do and complete visiting temples and poojas etc to thwart sin of previous birth.

seshagopalan--- On Fri, 7/8/09, Abirami Rajah <abirami.rajah wrote:

Abirami Rajah <abirami.rajahRe: Re: Tambaram one seems to be true! Date: Friday, 7 August, 2009, 1:32 PM

Good morning,

Am i wrong?

AR

sesha <sesha1234 >Wednesday, August 5, 2009 5:12:17 PMRe: Re: Tambaram one seems to be true!

hi pramod,\

and santhi and deeksha kandams Rs.350/0 each. considering his over ehad charges at Powai by way of rent etc. i think it is reasonable . any how i am not promoting his business please . I myslef atty at law from Mumbai.--- On Tue, 4/8/09, Pramod Pacher <pacherpramod@ gmail.com> wrote:

Pramod Pacher <pacherpramod@ gmail.com>Re: Re: Tambaram one seems to be true!Tuesday, 4 August, 2009, 11:35 PM

Dear Friends,

His address is

Mr. Balaksrihsnan,

Irumbuliyur,

Tambaram West,

Chennai 45,

--------

-Subbarathinam which seems to be true..> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more. Click here http://cricket. ....com>

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more. Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger./download.php

Hi,

Here's what my nadi reader told me when I asked him a similar question (He too,

from South Tambaram estt). Naadi is called " nokku " or " direction " in Tamil. The

purpose of the Naadi reading is to provide directions towards performing the

proper pariharams to burn most (but not all) of our sins from a past life, for

which we have not undergone the sufferings yet. The accurate predictions of our

past life is a means to generate trust in you, the client, so that you would be

motivated to perform the pariharams. However, that said, proper performance of

the pariharams will go to some extent in alleviating future troubles, and

towards ensuring a relatively peaceful life, provided that you also guide your

future life properly and avoiding the repetition of any mistakes that you might

have committed earlier.

Regards,

Hari

3a. Re: Tambaram one seems to be true!

Posted by: " sesha " sesha1234 sesha1234

Sat Aug 8, 2009 11:19 am ((PDT))

Dear AR,

It is not so,Past is perfect and sometimes future is not that 100

% ok may be becuase we fail to perform to do and complete visiting temples and

poojas etc to thwart sin of previous birth.

seshagopalan

--- On Fri, 7/8/09, Abirami Rajah <abirami.rajah wrote:

Abirami Rajah <abirami.rajah

Re: Re: Tambaram one seems to be true!

Friday, 7 August, 2009, 1:32 PM

Good morning,

Am i wrong?

AR