IndiaDivine.org

Fake Nadi readers & personal gains fron fake Nadi readers

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Yes, I agree with yrpudeji.

W/CDR Oak a respected and I think the most experienced member in this group is seriously and actively engaged in streamlining operations in Naadishastra which is unique Indian predictive system in the world intended to benefit the mankind.He has as I am aware,no personal axe to grind and he is doing this work as a social service. Should any one suspect his integrity I am sure he would have no objection for freedom of expression is guaranteed in our democracy.It is no secret that there are frauds and black-sheep in every field of activity and nobody would grudge if some one thinks and seeks help and cooperation in exposing them.However, this is not easy as it requires considerable time, money and efforts if somebody would like to expose these frauds.It will be yet another service to people who would be saved from exploitation by these fakes.

Deshmukhbhai. --- On Mon, 27/7/09, yrpude <yrpude wrote:

yrpude <yrpude Fake Nadi readers & personal gains fron fake Nadi readers Date: Monday, 27 July, 2009, 9:28 AM

Dear Nadi Group

Mr. Shashikant Oak is a Retired Wing Commander from Air Force and I strongly feel that he is merely giving his views & opinions through His Books & numerous Magazines in Marathi. He does all analysis about Nadi readers & he definately have no personal gains out of Nadi readers. Moreover Mr. Oak never tells any one to visit any particular Nadi reader.

Thanks--- On Sun, 7/26/09, Sunjai Goenka <sunjai_goenka@ .co. in> wrote:

Sunjai Goenka <sunjai_goenka@ .co. in>Re: Re: Truth about preictionsSunday, July 26, 2009, 7:41 AM

Dear naadi group,

I don't think Mr. Shashikant Oak has anything to do with fake naadi readers. He is only one of us and maybe more experienced as since many years he got opportunity to interact with naadi people. He is good person and if he has recommended some reader, but the reader is genuine or not it is difficult to say.

Sunjai

aries <waryaries >Saturday, 25 July, 2009 2:20:52 AMRe: Re: Truth about preictions

Yes , I think it is time that we try to demystify these fakes . They are (99%) are some kind of frauds knowing a way around to get your horoscope . We need to research on it . I would go with recording devise next time and and put it on youtube , let us all hear and try to analyse what is going on . Please help me with it , I need to expose these fakes ... including their mentors like Sashikant Oak.

nayyaranju <nayyaranju >Wednesday, July 22, 2009 2:25:12 PM Re: Truth about preictions

whether this was ur company's destiny to become bankrupt,however even this way prediction was false as you are not working with the company anymore....., aries <waryaries@. ..> wrote:>> No , that is not correct . If the Naadi reader was genuine ( which is very very rare ) then it the future will be correct ( it is your destiny and free will is a part of the destiny ). I had an experience with Veermani and he said the I would continue to work with company I was working for , unfortunately the company itself went bankrup, it is not your free will that affected but it was banks :) .> People like Sashikant Oak will try to justify these fakes for some unknown personal reasons . Please dont go by them ,instead we all need to find the genuine reader and we should

continue to search for it .> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> theamby <theamby >> > Wednesday, July 15, 2009 9:19:09 AM> Re: Truth about preictions> > > RE: "Most of the cases the future predictions are not come true." Not true! Your past and present would be accurate but you still have control over your future because you have free-will. Therefore, the future predictions are not 100% accurate, but unlike what Ramachandran Venkataraman stated, they might come true...the likelihood of them coming true are high but you still have free-will!> > , Ramachandran Venkataraman <ramachandranvenk@ ...>

wrote:> >> > HI> > Generally naadi predictions are true only for the past and present. Most of the cases the future predictions are not come true.> > > > > > > > --- On Fri, 10/7/09, nayyaranju <nayyaranju@ ...> wrote:> > > > > > nayyaranju <nayyaranju@ ...>> > Truth about preictions> > > > Friday, 10 July, 2009, 10:19 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Hi!i have got my naadi predictios done last month rom Delhi centre.B2\28 Safdarjung Enclave,New Delhi.I am not sure whether the predictions they have done will be true.Has anybody experienced the predictions becoming true or false?or the predictions are true only for the time u get ur predictions and

the future predictions may become false depending upon Ur deeds in future?> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8. http://downloads. / in/internetexplo rer/> >>

See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.