IndiaDivine.org

Present President of India and Naadi Predictions

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Sir, You are right. Present President of India has had consulted Naadi Astrologer in Jaypur. Namely Thiru. Ashok KumarI am also aware of other center where his other family members were told similar fate previous to the actual happening. Based on this I happened to write a letter of

greetings.If interested the contains could be informed. Wing Commander Shashikant Oak. Mo No: 0981901049, Pune. India.

Looking for local information? Find it on Local

Guest guest

Sai Ram Shashikantji,Thank you for sharing this information. Please share with us whatever information you may have and want to share.Hope this finds you in good health and peace.Sincerely,NavinOm Sai RamOn Aug 6, 2009 3:27pm, SHASHIKANT OAK <shashikantoak wrote:> Dear Sir,>  You are right. Present President of India has had consulted Naadi Astrologer in Jaypur. Namely Thiru. Ashok Kumar> I am also aware of other center where his other family members were told similar fate previous to the actual happening.  > Based on this I happened to write a letter of> greetings.If interested the contains could be informed.   >  >  Wing Commander Shashikant Oak. Mo No: 0981901049, Pune. India.> > > > > > > > > > Looking for local information? Find it on Local>

Guest guest

Well I had only heard the president declare that she was told by the

head of Brahma Kumaris World Spiritual university, Hridyamohini, that she would be the

president of India.

Ms Patil said this before she became the president and was covered by all newspapers.

So it seems that there are a number of people like Naadi folks and otherwise who might have told this to her.

Regards,

Nitin--- On Thu, 8/6/09, SHASHIKANT OAK <shashikantoak wrote:

SHASHIKANT OAK <shashikantoak Present President of India and Naadi Predictions Cc: "shashi oak" <shashioakThursday, August 6, 2009, 3:27 PM

Dear Sir, You are right. Present President of India has had consulted Naadi Astrologer in Jaypur. Namely Thiru. Ashok KumarI am also aware of other center where his other family members were told similar fate previous to the actual happening. Based on this I happened to write a letter of greetings.If interested the contains could be informed.

Wing Commander Shashikant Oak. Mo No: 0981901049, Pune. India.

Guest guest

--- On Thu, 6/8/09, SHASHIKANT OAK <shashikantoak wrote:

DearShashikant ji,

Can u tell us mobile number and address of Thiru Ashok Kumar.

I will feel highly obliged if u let me know the contact details opf others.

Anand JainSHASHIKANT OAK shashikantoak

Present President of India and Naadi Predictions Cc: "shashi oak" <shashioakThursday, 6 August, 2009, 9:57 AM

Dear Sir, You are right. Present President of India has had consulted Naadi Astrologer in Jaypur. Namely Thiru. Ashok KumarI am also aware of other center where his other family members were told similar fate previous to the actual happening. Based on this I happened to write a letter of greetings.If interested the contains could be informed.

recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8.

Guest guest

sir,

the mob. number of Wing Commander Mr.Oak given here is incomplete namely last digit is missing.

I would love to knwo whether Mr,Oakji has written any book on nadi astrology and if so the details of the same so that i shall purhchase,

seshagopalan,

adv High court-Mumbai/supreme court --- On Fri, 7/8/09, Nitin Singal <nitinsingal wrote:

Nitin Singal <nitinsingalRe: Present President of India and Naadi Predictions Cc: "shashi oak" <shashioakFriday, 7 August, 2009, 1:59 PM

head of Brahma Kumaris World Spiritual university, Hridyamohini, that she would be the

president of India.

Ms Patil said this before she became the president and was covered by all newspapers.

So it seems that there are a number of people like Naadi folks and otherwise who might have told this to her.

Regards,

Nitin--- On Thu, 8/6/09, SHASHIKANT OAK <shashikantoak wrote:

SHASHIKANT OAK <shashikantoak Present President of India and Naadi Predictions Cc: "shashi oak" <shashioakThursday, August 6, 2009, 3:27 PM

Looking for local information? Find it on LocalSend free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger./download..php

Hello,

The mobile number of Wing Commander Mr.Oak is 0981901049. And the books writen

by him are 'Nadi Predictions' and 'Nadi Grantha Bavishya'.

Regards,

Rocky

, sesha <sesha1234 wrote:

>

> sir,

> the mob. number of Wing Commander Mr.Oak given here is incomplete namely last

digit is missing.

>      I would love to knwo whether Mr,Oakji has written any book on nadi

astrology and if so the details of the same so that i shall purhchase,

> seshagopalan,

> adv High court-Mumbai/supreme court

>

> --- On Fri, 7/8/09, Nitin Singal <nitinsingal wrote:

>

>

> Nitin Singal <nitinsingal

> Re: Present President of India and Naadi Predictions

>

> Cc: " shashi oak " <shashioak

> Friday, 7 August, 2009, 1:59 PM

>

> head of Brahma Kumaris World Spiritual university, Hridyamohini, that she

would be the

> president of India.

>  

> Ms Patil said this before she became the president and was covered by all

newspapers.

>  

> So it seems that there are a number of people like Naadi folks and otherwise

who might have told this to her.

>  

> Regards,

>  Nitin

>

> --- On Thu, 8/6/09, SHASHIKANT OAK <shashikantoak wrote:

>

>

> SHASHIKANT OAK <shashikantoak

> Present President of India and Naadi Predictions

>

> Cc: " shashi oak " <shashioak

> Thursday, August 6, 2009, 3:27 PM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Dear Sir,

>  You are right. Present President of India has had consulted Naadi Astrologer

in Jaypur. Namely Thiru. Ashok Kumar

> I am also aware of other center where his other family members were told

similar fate previous to the actual happening. 

> Based on this I happened to write a letter of greetings.If interested the

contains could be informed.  

>

>   Wing Commander Shashikant Oak. Mo No: 0981901049, Pune. India.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger. Download

Now! http://messenger./download.php

>

The correct number is 9819010490--- On Mon, 8/10/09, frank.pessenha <frank.pessenha wrote:

frank.pessenha <frank.pessenha Re: Present President of India and Naadi Predictions Date: Monday, August 10, 2009, 1:05 PM

Hello,The mobile number of Wing Commander Mr.Oak is 0981901049. And the books writen by him are 'Nadi Predictions' and 'Nadi Grantha Bavishya'.Regards,Rocky, sesha <sesha1234@. ..> wrote:>> sir, > the mob. number of Wing Commander Mr.Oak given here is incomplete namely last digit is missing. > I would love to knwo whether Mr,Oakji has written any book on nadi astrology and if so the details of the same so that i shall purhchase,> seshagopalan, > adv High court-Mumbai/ supreme court > > --- On Fri, 7/8/09, Nitin Singal <nitinsingal@ ...> wrote:> > > Nitin Singal <nitinsingal@ ...>>

Re: Present President of India and Naadi Predictions> > Cc: "shashi oak" <shashioak@. ..>> Friday, 7 August, 2009, 1:59 PM> > > > > > > > Well I had only heard the president declare that she was told by the> head of Brahma Kumaris World Spiritual university, Hridyamohini, that she would be the > president of India. > > Ms Patil said this before she became the president and was covered by all newspapers.> > So it seems that there are a number of people like Naadi folks and otherwise who might have told this to her. > > Regards,>

Nitin> > --- On Thu, 8/6/09, SHASHIKANT OAK <shashikantoak@ ...> wrote:> > > SHASHIKANT OAK <shashikantoak@ ...>> Present President of India and Naadi Predictions> > Cc: "shashi oak" <shashioak@. ..>> Thursday, August 6, 2009, 3:27 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Sir,> You are right. Present President of India has had consulted Naadi Astrologer in Jaypur. Namely Thiru. Ashok Kumar> I am also aware of other center where his other

family members were told similar fate previous to the actual happening. > Based on this I happened to write a letter of greetings.If interested the contains could be informed. > > Wing Commander Shashikant Oak. Mo No: 0981901049, Pune. India. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Looking for local information? Find it on Local> > > Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger. / download. php>

Mr.Rocky,

thanks for the mail containing details of the books written by Mr.Oak. the mobile number is in complete , as i mentioned earlier the cell numbr must contain 10 digits and one digit after 1049 is missing . shall be grateful if you could give full cell number for members to contact Mr.Oak. thanks again . seshagopalan--- On Mon, 10/8/09, frank.pessenha <frank.pessenha wrote:

frank.pessenha <frank.pessenha Re: Present President of India and Naadi Predictions Date: Monday, 10 August, 2009, 1:05 PM

Hello,The mobile number of Wing Commander Mr.Oak is 0981901049.. And the books writen by him are 'Nadi Predictions' and 'Nadi Grantha Bavishya'.Regards,Rocky, sesha <sesha1234@. ..> wrote:>> sir, > the mob. number of Wing Commander Mr.Oak given here is incomplete namely last digit is missing. > I would love to knwo whether Mr,Oakji has written any book on nadi astrology and if so the details of the same so that i shall purhchase,> seshagopalan, > adv High court-Mumbai/ supreme court > > --- On Fri, 7/8/09, Nitin Singal <nitinsingal@ ...> wrote:> > > Nitin Singal <nitinsingal@ ...>>

Re: Present President of India and Naadi Predictions> > Cc: "shashi oak" <shashioak@. ..>> Friday, 7 August, 2009, 1:59 PM> > > > > > > > Well I had only heard the president declare that she was told by the> head of Brahma Kumaris World Spiritual university, Hridyamohini, that she would be the > president of India. > > Ms Patil said this before she became the president and was covered by all newspapers.> > So it seems that there are a number of people like Naadi folks and otherwise who might have told this to her. > > Regards,>

Nitin> > --- On Thu, 8/6/09, SHASHIKANT OAK <shashikantoak@ ...> wrote:> > > SHASHIKANT OAK <shashikantoak@ ...>> Present President of India and Naadi Predictions> > Cc: "shashi oak" <shashioak@. ..>> Thursday, August 6, 2009, 3:27 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Sir,> You are right. Present President of India has had consulted Naadi Astrologer in Jaypur. Namely Thiru. Ashok Kumar> I am also aware of other center where his other

family members were told similar fate previous to the actual happening. > Based on this I happened to write a letter of greetings.If interested the contains could be informed. > > Wing Commander Shashikant Oak. Mo No: 0981901049, Pune. India. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Looking for local information? Find it on Local> > > Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger. / download. php>

Dear Mr. Oak

kindly reply to my questions . it will be beneficial to all. why do u want to shy away from answers ?

Let me tell u that i respect the nadi shastra and nadi readers .

but it is good to research and be aware of certain facts >

waiting for your reply.

Thankyou .

Nitin

Adv Seshagopalan ji,Sir,Please mote my corrected Mobile No. below. Regret for the incorrect information. Wing Commander Shashikant Oak. Mo No: 09881901049, Pune. India.sesha

<sesha1234 Sent: Saturday, 8 August, 2009 1:22:15 PMRe: Present President of India and Naadi Predictions

sir,

the mob. number of Wing Commander Mr.Oak given here is incomplete namely last digit is missing.

I would love to knwo whether Mr,Oakji has written any book on nadi astrology and if so the details of the same so that i shall purhchase,

seshagopalan,

adv High court-Mumbai/ supreme court --- On Fri, 7/8/09, Nitin Singal <nitinsingal@ > wrote:

Nitin Singal <nitinsingal@ >Re: Present President of India and Naadi PredictionsCc: "shashi oak" <shashioak (AT) gmail (DOT) com>Friday, 7 August, 2009, 1:59 PM

president of India.

Regards,

Nitin--- On Thu, 8/6/09, SHASHIKANT OAK <shashikantoak@ ..co. in> wrote:

SHASHIKANT OAK <shashikantoak@ .co. in> Present President of India and Naadi PredictionsCc: "shashi oak" <shashioak (AT) gmail (DOT) com>Thursday, August 6, 2009, 3:27 PM

Looking for local information? Find it on LocalSend free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger. / download. .php

See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.

Dear Sir,

Once in 1992 I had gone to Vaitheeswaran Kovil and got my Nadi 100% accurate from Vasista Nadi one Senior Old man was the head there called Poosamuthu.At that time I had no inkling but when I heard the cassette in 1996 I was stunned at the accuracy of the future prediction! But , unfortunately the casette itself had been rerecorded and I lost a major portion of the future prediction.Subsequently I took the book and went to the same place but the reading was less than 50% accurate.What could be the problem? Who is the best reader there now? Can you help?

Thanks and best regards

K.Sudharshan

K Sudharshan, SAICHEM CONSOLIDATEDShed No 10-A,Antony Industrial Estate,

27/3 , Jaraganahalli,J.P.Nagar 6th phase,

Bangalore 560078

Karnataka, India.Mob : 9844008083--- On Thu, 8/6/09, SHASHIKANT OAK <shashikantoak wrote:

Dear friends,I am glad that the topic of Research has been taken up. In fact I wrote a few letters on the subject. It is important for us to realize that we have no control. We find many lawyers arguing on behalf of criminals successful. On the other hand innocent people are punished. Even enlightened people give stock replies for these happenings. It is only Research conducted taking specific example well known to most of the people that can throw some light why things happen as they do. This can be done by a nadi astrologer without commercial considerations. Let us hope that someone will come forward in this noble cause which will erase the misgivings about Nadi astrology.Pantulunitin jain <ecstacymaster Sent: Wednesday, 12 August, 2009 10:07:37 AMRe: Re: Present President of India and Naadi Predictions

Dear Mr. Oak

kindly reply to my questions . it will be beneficial to all. why do u want to shy away from answers ?

Let me tell u that i respect the nadi shastra and nadi readers .

but it is good to research and be aware of certain facts >

waiting for your reply.

Thankyou .

Nitin

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.

Could U provide us address of Thiru in Delhi.--- On Sun, 16/8/09, SHASHIKANT OAK <shashikantoak wrote:

SHASHIKANT OAK <shashikantoakRe: Present President of India and Naadi Predictions Cc: "sesha" <sesha1234Sunday, 16 August, 2009, 11:32 PM

Adv Seshagopalan ji,Sir,Please mote my corrected Mobile No. below. Regret for the incorrect information.

Wing Commander Shashikant Oak. Mo No: 09881901049, Pune. India.

sesha <sesha1234 >Saturday, 8 August, 2009 1:22:15 PMRe: Present President of India and Naadi Predictions

sir,

seshagopalan,

adv High court-Mumbai/ supreme court --- On Fri, 7/8/09, Nitin Singal <nitinsingal@ > wrote:

Nitin Singal <nitinsingal@ >Re: Present President of India and Naadi PredictionsCc: "shashi oak" <shashioak (AT) gmail (DOT) com>Friday, 7 August, 2009, 1:59 PM

president of India.

Regards,

Nitin--- On Thu, 8/6/09, SHASHIKANT OAK <shashikantoak@ ..co. in> wrote:

SHASHIKANT OAK <shashikantoak@ .co. in> Present President of India and Naadi PredictionsCc: "shashi oak" <shashioak (AT) gmail (DOT) com>Thursday, August 6, 2009, 3:27 PM

Looking for local information? Find it on LocalSend free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger. / download. .php

See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.

dear mr. Oak

Where can i find the detail discussions of your Pune meeting on nadi shastra ?

Is there any CD or some written matter in any file ?

i want to read these discussion and speeches.

Thank you

Nitin