IndiaDivine.org

Books by Wg Cdr Shashikant Oak and Prof. Adwayanand Galgatge in Marathi.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Shesha and other friends, If the administrators permit to publish this link. This is not advertisementYou can procure them from me or from Diamond Books Publications . Email: sales. (www.fusionbook.com). The remaining books from me, by depositing amount of price + courier Charges (Maxi depending on distance and country.) in ICICI Bank Saving Account No 000501043028, Bund Garden Road Branch Pune.Please send SMS onmy Mobile 09881901049 oremail on – <shashikantoak for details of books ordered, on depositing the amount and receipt of the consignment of books. On getting amount credited in my account, books will be sent by courier, followed by SMS with the name and consgment No. of Company.The figures next to price in bracket are the number of pages it contains. Some matter in is in Devnagari may not appear in the mail.Visit my books gallery. Name English Hindi Marathi Author Wg Cdr Oak A. Galatge Price Rs. ($) Publication Courier charges Aprox. Rs. Remarks Naadi predictions A Mind Boggling Miracle Wg Cdr Oak 95 {182} ($ 7) Diamond books ISBN 81-7182-948-1 100 Chaunka denewala Chamatkar 'Naadi Granth Bhavishya' in Hindi Wg Cdr Oak 75 {198} ($ 5) Diamond Books ISBN 81-288-1122-3 100 Chala Navgraha mandir Yatrela in Marathi New Marathi edition July 2009 50 {56} ($2) Nitin Prakashan ISBN Not yet allotted 50 More astonishing than Nastrademous - In Marathi 3rd Edition Wg Cdr Oak 35 {56} ($1) Nitin ISBN Not yet allotted Prakashan 50 Naadi Defeated rationalist organisation. in Marathi Wg Cdr Oak 200 {220}($10) Itihas Patrika 100 Science and Superstition Eradiction Galatge ISBN Not yet alloted 80 {120}($10) Vedanta and Vivekananda Publications 50 Science and Ratioanlism in Marathi A. Galatge 200 {220}($10) Same as above 100 Science and Miracles in Marathi A. Galatge 400 {660} ($20) Same as above 150

Respected sir,

Thanks for the mail.I am looking for the details of books written in English. I shall place orders soon after remitting in the ICICI account .

Please carry on with your relentless work on Nadi research and I pray the Almighty to give you the great energy and show right path .

with lots of respects

seshagopalan ,

Mumbai--- On Wed, 19/8/09, WING COMMANDER (Retd) SHASHIKANT OAK <shashikantoak wrote:

WING COMMANDER (Retd) SHASHIKANT OAK <shashikantoak Books by Wg Cdr Shashikant Oak and Prof. Adwayanand Galgatge in Marathi. Date: Wednesday, 19 August, 2009, 8:41 PM

Dear Shesha and other friends, If the administrators permit to publish this link. This is not advertisementYou can procure them from me or from Diamond Books Publications . Email: sales@diamondpublic atin.com. (www.fusionbook. com). The remaining books from me, by depositing amount of price + courier Charges (Maxi depending on distance and country.) in ICICI Bank Saving Account No 000501043028, Bund Garden Road Branch Pune.Please send SMS onmy Mobile 09881901049 oremail on – <shashikantoak@ .co. in> for details of books ordered, on depositing the amount and receipt of the consignment of books. On getting amount credited in my account, books will be

sent by courier, followed by SMS with the name and consgment No. of Company.The figures next to price in bracket are the number of pages it contains. Some matter in is in Devnagari may not appear in the mail.Visit my books gallery.

Name English Hindi Marathi

Author Wg Cdr Oak A. Galatge

Price Rs. ($)

Publication

Courier charges Aprox. Rs.

Remarks

Naadi predictions A Mind Boggling Miracle

Wg Cdr Oak

95 {182}($ 7)

Diamond books ISBN 81-7182-948- 1

Chaunka denewala Chamatkar 'Naadi Granth Bhavishya' in Hindi

Wg Cdr Oak

75 {198}($ 5)

Diamond Books ISBN 81-288-1122- 3

Chala Navgraha mandir Yatrela in Marathi

New Marathi edition July 2009

50 {56}($2)

Nitin Prakashan ISBN Not yet allotted

More astonishing than Nastrademous - In Marathi 3rd Edition

Wg Cdr Oak

35 {56}($1)

Nitin ISBN Not yet allotted Prakashan

Naadi Defeated rationalist organisation. in Marathi

Wg Cdr Oak

200 {220}($10)

Itihas Patrika

Science and Superstition Eradiction

Galatge ISBN Not yetalloted

80 {120}($10)

Vedanta and Vivekananda Publications

Science and Ratioanlism in Marathi

A. Galatge

200 {220}($10)

Same as above

Science and Miracles in Marathi

A. Galatge

400 {660} ($20)

Same as above

Looking for local information? Find it on Local

thanks

sesha <sesha1234 Sent: Thursday, 20 August, 2009 7:05:34 AMRe: Books by Wg Cdr Shashikant Oak and Prof. Adwayanand Galgatge in Marathi.

Respected sir,

Thanks for the mail.I am looking for the details of books written in English. I shall place orders soon after remitting in the ICICI account .

Please carry on with your relentless work on Nadi research and I pray the Almighty to give you the great energy and show right path .

with lots of respects

seshagopalan ,

Mumbai--- On Wed, 19/8/09, WING COMMANDER (Retd) SHASHIKANT OAK <shashikantoak@ .co. in> wrote:

WING COMMANDER (Retd) SHASHIKANT OAK <shashikantoak@ .co. in> Books by Wg Cdr Shashikant Oak and Prof. Adwayanand Galgatge in Marathi.Wednesday, 19 August, 2009, 8:41 PM

Dear Shesha and other friends, If the administrators permit to publish this link. This is not advertisementYou can procure them from me or from Diamond Books Publications . Email: sales@diamondpublic atin.com. (www.fusionbook. com). The remaining books from me, by depositing amount of price + courier Charges (Maxi depending on distance and country.) in ICICI Bank Saving Account No 000501043028, Bund Garden Road Branch Pune.Please send SMS onmy Mobile 09881901049 oremail on – <shashikantoak@ .co. in> for details of books ordered, on depositing the amount and receipt of the consignment of books. On getting amount credited in my account, books will be

sent by courier, followed by SMS with the name and consgment No. of Company.The figures next to price in bracket are the number of pages it contains. Some matter in is in Devnagari may not appear in the mail.Visit my books gallery.

Price Rs. ($)

Publication

Remarks

Wg Cdr Oak

95 {182}($ 7)

Wg Cdr Oak

75 {198}($ 5)

Diamond Books ISBN 81-288-1122- 3

Chala Navgraha mandir Yatrela in Marathi

New Marathi edition July 2009

50 {56}($2)

Nitin Prakashan ISBN Not yet allotted

More astonishing than Nastrademous - In Marathi 3rd Edition

Wg Cdr Oak

35 {56}($1)

Nitin ISBN Not yet allotted Prakashan

Naadi Defeated rationalist organisation. in Marathi

Wg Cdr Oak

200 {220}($10)

Itihas Patrika

Science and Superstition Eradiction

Galatge ISBN Not yetalloted

80 {120}($10)

Vedanta and Vivekananda Publications

Science and Ratioanlism in Marathi

A. Galatge

200 {220}($10)

Same as above

Science and Miracles in Marathi

A. Galatge

400 {660} ($20)

Same as above

Looking for local information? Find it on Local

See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.

Hi oak sir.....namasakar....one question i want to ask you....what is the effect of the remedies describe in leaves..Do you think realy those works?Also most of the remedies or upay mentioned don't look like described by rishi like SAI BABA

pooja becoze at that SAI BABA even nt born.

So i realy want know should we do the pooja suggested in leaves spl most of the temple described are in south and its n't possible to go there and perform by your hands.--- On Wed, 8/19/09, WING COMMANDER (Retd) SHASHIKANT OAK <shashikantoak wrote:

WING COMMANDER (Retd) SHASHIKANT OAK <shashikantoak Books by Wg Cdr Shashikant Oak and Prof. Adwayanand Galgatge in Marathi. Date: Wednesday, August 19, 2009, 8:41 PM

Price Rs. ($)

Publication

Remarks

Wg Cdr Oak

95 {182}($ 7)

Wg Cdr Oak