IndiaDivine.org

Why Naadi Astrology When Real Date, Time, Place of Birth are Available?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Friends:

I respect Astrology and I belive that. It is not an art. It is a science that is

highly complex. One need to understand the physics of optical theory, the space

system, the planets and thier natures etc. Saints lived in the past in India

studied this science and gave us volumes in books. However the scince is not

full explained. If you are a highly educated person understand statics,

dynamics, motion, colors, lights, optical theory and the religious mythology

much more then you should start learn Astrology from those old books. The you

should study with real lifes and compare how good you thoery of understanding is

correct. Once you received the correct learning of this science, you should be

able to predict.

In which, you see all these happenings around are the effect of planets and your

role is to experience these. Do not take it to heart and do not claims those

are for you and you own them. You keep your self away from these and then you

would see a large change within you. The Dasa and Puthi plays along with

planetrary movements. Dasa puthi are large waves and planetary moves are small

waves ride over the large waves of dasa puthi. There is no other Astrology that

could give you more accurate result than this.

Bangalore Raman also explained this fact. Naadi Astrology is a help to the real

Astrology to give you more insight into the problem. However, finding the Nadi

exact is not feasible. Some thing similar to that could be there and the results

could be different from reality.

I am the only expert in the real astrology who could do scientific study.

Mathematical model of the beings are well represented in the real birth chart.

if you happen to have that then Naadi is secondary only.

With regards

NSrinivasan

Dear friends,

I fully agree with what Mr.Srinivasan says.The effect of planets is strictly as per Dasa and Bhukthi. If the planet is good as per your Horoscope the results will be corresponding to that. I got my Horoscope in 1968 when I did not know anything about astrology. The Astrologer from Godavari district of AP did not even see my face. He could clearly write down accurately everything indicating the likely happenings till the end of my Sanimahadasa . I followed it through my life and found everything was happening as per the planets' effect exactly as per what was written by the great Astrologer. I know such people are few and it is likely that we are not destined to meet such great people.Our Rishis like Agastya and Parasara could see everything even when not even a telescope was available through their Divine sight. It is unfortunate that people who lived later in this country never realized that they had wealth of knowledge left behind by our great

ancestors. I find foreigners are able to appreciate our heritage better than our own people.

Pantulu--- On Fri, 21/8/09, naganus <deepwaterstructure wrote:

naganus <deepwaterstructure Why Naadi Astrology When Real Date, Time, Place of Birth are Available? Date: Friday, 21 August, 2009, 2:01 AM

Dear Friends:I respect Astrology and I belive that. It is not an art. It is a science that is highly complex. One need to understand the physics of optical theory, the space system, the planets and thier natures etc. Saints lived in the past in India studied this science and gave us volumes in books. However the scince is not full explained. If you are a highly educated person understand statics, dynamics, motion, colors, lights, optical theory and the religious mythology much more then you should start learn Astrology from those old books. The you should study with real lifes and compare how good you thoery of understanding is correct. Once you received the correct learning of this science, you should be able to predict. In which, you see all these happenings around are the effect of planets and your role is to experience these. Do not take it to heart and do not claims those are for you and you own them. You keep your self away

from these and then you would see a large change within you. The Dasa and Puthi plays along with planetrary movements. Dasa puthi are large waves and planetary moves are small waves ride over the large waves of dasa puthi. There is no other Astrology that could give you more accurate result than this. Bangalore Raman also explained this fact. Naadi Astrology is a help to the real Astrology to give you more insight into the problem. However, finding the Nadi exact is not feasible. Some thing similar to that could be there and the results could be different from reality.I am the only expert in the real astrology who could do scientific study. Mathematical model of the beings are well represented in the real birth chart. if you happen to have that then Naadi is secondary only. With regardsNSrinivasan

recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8.

Dear Srinivasan ji, and other friends,You say :-"I am the only expert in the real astrology who could do scientific

study. Mathematical model of the beings are well represented in the

real birth chart. if you happen to have that then Naadi is secondary

only."We, Naadi lovers have not disrespect about the other methods of astrology. But please let us know can your method of predictions be able to predict or tell the exact names of the persons, planetary positions and other specific details like number of children, co-borns, educational qualifications, job/profesional aspects etc as etched out in the Naadi Palm leaves? If so, we the Naadi lovers will certainly accept what you say.

Wing Commander Shashikant Oak. Mo No: 09881901049, Pune. India.--- On Fri, 21/8/09, naganus <deepwaterstructure wrote:naganus <deepwaterstructure Why Naadi Astrology When Real Date, Time, Place of Birth are Available? Date: Friday, 21 August, 2009, 2:01 AM

Dear Friends:

I respect Astrology and I belive that.. It is not an art. It is a science that is highly complex. One need to understand the physics of optical theory, the space system, the planets and thier natures etc. Saints lived in the past in India studied this science and gave us volumes in books. However the scince is not full explained. If you are a highly educated person understand statics, dynamics, motion, colors, lights, optical theory and the religious mythology much more then you should start learn Astrology from those old books. The you should study with real lifes and compare how good you thoery of understanding is correct. Once you received the correct learning of this science, you should be able to predict.

In which, you see all these happenings around are the effect of planets and your role is to experience these. Do not take it to heart and do not claims those are for you and you own them. You keep your self away from these and then you would see a large change within you. The Dasa and Puthi plays along with planetrary movements. Dasa puthi are large waves and planetary moves are small waves ride over the large waves of dasa puthi. There is no other Astrology that could give you more accurate result than this.

Bangalore Raman also explained this fact. Naadi Astrology is a help to the real Astrology to give you more insight into the problem. However, finding the Nadi exact is not feasible. Some thing similar to that could be there and the results could be different from reality.

I am the only expert in the real astrology who could do scientific study. Mathematical model of the beings are well represented in the real birth chart. if you happen to have that then Naadi is secondary only.

With regards

NSrinivasan

See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.

I really agree with what you say. But i also believe in nadi astrology. As it a kind of astrology that has been recorded based on the readings done by some powerfull saints( Saptha rishis). They did this reading based on the intuiational powers they had. And if you know that they had amazing power to a extent... that they would do things whatever they would wish to do. And i dont know whether you know this or not..... in the himalayas there are some saints who are more than 800 yrs old. This was told to me by a saint himself, he personally met them.

regards

roshan

--- On Fri, 21/8/09, naganus <deepwaterstructure wrote:

naganus <deepwaterstructure Why Naadi Astrology When Real Date, Time, Place of Birth are Available? Date: Friday, 21 August, 2009, 2:01 AM

Dear Friends:I respect Astrology and I belive that. It is not an art. It is a science that is highly complex. One need to understand the physics of optical theory, the space system, the planets and thier natures etc. Saints lived in the past in India studied this science and gave us volumes in books. However the scince is not full explained. If you are a highly educated person understand statics, dynamics, motion, colors, lights, optical theory and the religious mythology much more then you should start learn Astrology from those old books. The you should study with real lifes and compare how good you thoery of understanding is correct. Once you received the correct learning of this science, you should be able to predict. In which, you see all these happenings around are the effect of planets and your role is to experience these. Do not take it to heart and do not claims those are for you and you own them. You keep your self away

from these and then you would see a large change within you. The Dasa and Puthi plays along with planetrary movements. Dasa puthi are large waves and planetary moves are small waves ride over the large waves of dasa puthi. There is no other Astrology that could give you more accurate result than this. Bangalore Raman also explained this fact. Naadi Astrology is a help to the real Astrology to give you more insight into the problem. However, finding the Nadi exact is not feasible. Some thing similar to that could be there and the results could be different from reality.I am the only expert in the real astrology who could do scientific study. Mathematical model of the beings are well represented in the real birth chart. if you happen to have that then Naadi is secondary only. With regardsNSrinivasan

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.

Dear Srinivasan ji, and other friends,You say :-"I am the only expert in the real astrology who could do scientific

study. Mathematical model of the beings are well represented in the

real birth chart. if you happen to have that then Naadi is secondary

only."We,

Naadi lovers have not disrespect about the other methods of astrology.

But please let us know can your method of predictions be able to

predict or tell the exact names of the persons, planetary positions and

other specific details like number of children, co-borns, educational

qualifications, job/profesional aspects etc as etched out in the Naadi

Palm leaves? If so, we the Naadi lovers will certainly accept what you

say. , "naganus" <deepwaterstructure wrote:>> Dear Friends:> > I respect Astrology and I belive that. It is not an art. It is a science that is highly complex. One need to understand the physics of optical theory, the space system, the planets and thier natures etc. Saints lived in the past in India studied this science and gave us volumes in books. However the scince is not full explained. If you are a highly educated person understand statics, dynamics, motion, colors, lights, optical theory and the religious mythology much more then you should start learn Astrology from those old books. The you should study with real lifes and compare how good you thoery of understanding is correct. Once you received the correct learning of this science, you should be able to predict. > > In which, you see all these happenings around are the effect of planets and your role is to experience these. Do not take it to heart and do not claims those are for you and you own them. You keep your self away from these and then you would see a large change within you. The Dasa and Puthi plays along with planetrary movements. Dasa puthi are large waves and planetary moves are small waves ride over the large waves of dasa puthi. There is no other Astrology that could give you more accurate result than this. > > Bangalore Raman also explained this fact. Naadi Astrology is a help to the real Astrology to give you more insight into the problem. However, finding the Nadi exact is not feasible. Some thing similar to that could be there and the results could be different from reality.> > I am the only expert in the real astrology who could do scientific study. Mathematical model of the beings are well represented in the real birth chart. if you happen to have that then Naadi is secondary only. > > With regards> NSrinivasan>

pranams to mr.oakji

Perused the mails exchanged with regard to correctness of nadi astrology and astrology . It seems that like every religion the starting point and destiantion are one and the same , namely the realisation of god from nothing when we start the spiritual journey. may be nadi astrology and astrology are two different paths and as of now seems now both the paths are not highways where the traveler can zoom and reach but definitely the road of ups and downs. In both ways the ultimate aim is to lessen the sufferings by trying to know in advance so that the severity is not felt much as a bolt from the blue. may be Mr.Oak , as rightly said both roads have to go hand in hand like rail and can be contemporary . What i meant is what is missing in asrology can be supplemented by nadi astrology and vice versa. this task is stupendous and require lot of will power to bring all under one platform of this group. hope all will join in this

yagna started by respected Mr.oak and bring laurels to both form of future prediciton so that life of all human beings are colourful , purposeful and enjoyable. I am sure atleast Mr.Oak will agree with me

seshagopalan, --- On Mon, 24/8/09, SHASHIKANT OAK <shashikantoak wrote:

SHASHIKANT OAK <shashikantoakRe: Why Naadi Astrology When Real Date, Time, Place of Birth are Available? Cc: "naganus" <deepwaterstructure, "shashi oak" <shashioakMonday, 24 August, 2009, 6:43 PM

Dear Srinivasan ji, and other friends,You say :-"I am the only expert in the real astrology who could do scientific study. Mathematical model of the beings are well represented in the real birth chart. if you happen to have that then Naadi is secondary only."We, Naadi lovers have not disrespect about the other methods of astrology. But please let us know can your method of predictions be able to predict or tell the exact names of the persons, planetary positions and other specific details like number of children, co-borns, educational qualifications, job/profesional aspects etc as etched out in the Naadi Palm leaves? If so, we the Naadi lovers will certainly accept what you say.

Wing Commander Shashikant Oak. Mo No: 09881901049, Pune. India.--- On Fri, 21/8/09, naganus <deepwaterstructure@ > wrote:

naganus <deepwaterstructure@ > Why Naadi Astrology When Real Date, Time, Place of Birth are Available?Friday, 21 August, 2009, 2:01 AM

Dear Friends:I respect Astrology and I belive that.. It is not an art. It is a science that is highly complex. One need to understand the physics of optical theory, the space system, the planets and thier natures etc. Saints lived in the past in India studied this science and gave us volumes in books. However the scince is not full explained. If you are a highly educated person understand statics, dynamics, motion, colors, lights, optical theory and the religious mythology much more then you should start learn Astrology from those old books. The you should study with real lifes and compare how good you thoery of understanding is correct. Once you received the correct learning of this science, you should be able to predict. In which, you see all these happenings around are the effect of planets and your role is to experience these. Do not take it to heart and do not claims those are for you and you own them. You keep your self away

"In both ways the ultimate aim is to lessen the sufferings by trying to

know in advance so that the severity is not felt much as a bolt from

the blue.'Sir, What you say is 100% correct.Both streams of astrology can meet nay they are inseparable. But the greed and urge of one up manship is the main cause of all ills by the practitioners of all astrological branches. Wing Commander Shashikant Oak. Mo No: 09881901049, Pune. India.--- On Sat, 29/8/09, sesha <sesha1234 wrote:sesha <sesha1234Re: Why Naadi Astrology When Real Date, Time, Place of Birth are Available? Date: Saturday, 29 August, 2009, 10:59

AM

pranams to mr.oakji

Perused the mails exchanged with regard to correctness of nadi astrology and astrology . It seems that like every religion the starting point and destiantion are one and the same , namely the realisation of god from nothing when we start the spiritual journey. may be nadi astrology and astrology are two different paths and as of now seems now both the paths are not highways where the traveler can zoom and reach but definitely the road of ups and downs. In both ways the ultimate aim is to lessen the sufferings by trying to know in advance so that the severity is not felt much as a bolt from the blue. may be Mr.Oak , as rightly said both roads have to go hand in hand like rail and can be contemporary . What i meant is what is missing in asrology can be supplemented by nadi astrology and vice versa. this task is stupendous and require lot of will power to bring all under one platform of this group. hope all will join in this

yagna started by respected Mr.oak and bring laurels to both form of future prediciton so that life of all human beings are colourful , purposeful and enjoyable. I am sure atleast Mr.Oak will agree with me

seshagopalan, --- On Mon, 24/8/09, SHASHIKANT OAK <shashikantoak@ .co. in> wrote:

SHASHIKANT OAK <shashikantoak@ .co. in>Re: Why Naadi Astrology When Real Date, Time, Place of Birth are Available?Cc: "naganus" <deepwaterstructure@ >, "shashi oak" <shashioak (AT) gmail (DOT) com>Monday, 24 August, 2009, 6:43 PM

Dear Srinivasan ji, and other friends,You say :-"I am the only expert in the real astrology who could do scientific study. Mathematical model of the beings are well represented in the real birth chart. if you happen to have that then Naadi is secondary only."We, Naadi lovers have not disrespect about the other methods of astrology. But please let us know can your method of predictions be able to predict or tell the exact names of the persons, planetary positions and other specific details like number of children, co-borns, educational qualifications, job/profesional aspects etc as etched out in the Naadi Palm leaves? If so, we the Naadi lovers will certainly accept what you say.

Wing Commander Shashikant Oak. Mo No: 09881901049, Pune. India.--- On Fri, 21/8/09, naganus <deepwaterstructure@ > wrote:

naganus <deepwaterstructure@ > Why Naadi Astrology When Real Date, Time, Place of Birth are Available?Friday, 21 August, 2009, 2:01 AM

Dear Friends:I respect Astrology and I belive that.. It is not an art. It is a science that is highly complex. One need to understand the physics of optical theory, the space system, the planets and thier natures etc. Saints lived in the past in India studied this science and gave us volumes in books. However the scince is not full explained. If you are a highly educated person understand statics, dynamics, motion, colors, lights, optical theory and the religious mythology much more then you should start learn Astrology from those old books. The you should study with real lifes and compare how good you thoery of understanding is correct. Once you received the correct learning of this science, you should be able to predict. In which, you see all these happenings around are the effect of planets and your role is to experience these. Do not take it to heart and do not claims those are for you and you own them. You keep your self away

Dear Srinivasan ji

Plaese provide me your email id so that I can consult you for nadi reading

My email id is jaikanth100

Regards

Jaikanth 

On 8/30/09, SHASHIKANT OAK <shashikantoak wrote:

" In both ways the ultimate aim is to lessen the sufferings by trying to know in advance so that the severity is not felt much as a bolt from the blue.'

Sir, What you say is 100% correct.Both streams of astrology can meet nay they are inseparable.  But the greed and urge of one up manship is the main cause of all ills by the practitioners of all astrological branches.

Wing Commander Shashikant Oak. Mo No: 09881901049, Pune. India.--- On Sat, 29/8/09, sesha <sesha1234 wrote:

sesha <sesha1234Re: Why Naadi Astrology When Real Date, Time, Place of Birth are Available?

Date: Saturday, 29 August, 2009, 10:59 AM

pranams to mr.oakji

Perused the mails exchanged with regard to correctness of nadi astrology and astrology . It seems that like every religion the starting point and destiantion are one and the same , namely the realisation of god from nothing when we start the spiritual journey. may be nadi astrology and astrology are two different paths and as of now seems now both the paths are not highways where the traveler can zoom and reach but definitely the road of ups and downs. In both ways the ultimate aim is to lessen the sufferings by trying to know in advance so that the severity is not felt much as a bolt from the blue. may be Mr.Oak , as rightly said both roads have to go hand in hand like rail and can be contemporary . What i meant is what is missing in asrology can be supplemented by nadi astrology and vice versa. this task is stupendous and require lot of will power to bring all under one platform of this group. hope all will join in this yagna started by respected Mr.oak and bring laurels to both form of future prediciton so that life of all human beings are colourful , purposeful and enjoyable. I am sure atleast Mr.Oak will agree with me

seshagopalan, --- On Mon, 24/8/09, SHASHIKANT OAK <shashikantoak@ .co. in> wrote:

SHASHIKANT OAK <shashikantoak@ .co. in>

Re: Why Naadi Astrology When Real Date, Time, Place of Birth are Available?Cc: " naganus " <deepwaterstructure@ >, " shashi oak " <shashioak (AT) gmail (DOT) com>

Monday, 24 August, 2009, 6:43 PM

Dear Srinivasan ji, and other friends,You say :- " I am the only expert in the real astrology who could do scientific study. Mathematical model of the beings are well represented in the real birth chart. if you happen to have that then Naadi is secondary only. "

We, Naadi lovers have not disrespect about the other methods of astrology. But please let us know can your method of predictions be able to predict or tell the exact names of the persons, planetary positions and other specific details like number of children, co-borns, educational qualifications, job/profesional aspects etc as etched out in the Naadi Palm leaves? If so, we the Naadi lovers will certainly accept what you say. 

Wing Commander Shashikant Oak. Mo No: 09881901049, Pune. India.

--- On Fri, 21/8/09, naganus <deepwaterstructure@ > wrote:

naganus <deepwaterstructure@ >

Why Naadi Astrology When Real Date, Time, Place of Birth are Available?Friday, 21 August, 2009, 2:01 AM

Dear Friends:I respect Astrology and I belive that.. It is not an art. It is a science that is highly complex. One need to understand the physics of optical theory, the space system, the planets and thier natures etc. Saints lived in the past in India studied this science and gave us volumes in books. However the scince is not full explained. If you are a highly educated person understand statics, dynamics, motion, colors, lights, optical theory and the religious mythology much more then you should start learn Astrology from those old books. The you should study with real lifes and compare how good you thoery of understanding is correct. Once you received the correct learning of this science, you should be able to predict.

In which, you see all these happenings around are the effect of planets and your role is to experience these. Do not take it to heart and do not claims those are for you and you own them. You keep your self away from these and then you would see a large change within you. The Dasa and Puthi plays along with planetrary movements. Dasa puthi are large waves and planetary moves are small waves ride over the large waves of dasa puthi. There is no other Astrology that could give you more accurate result than this.

Bangalore Raman also explained this fact. Naadi Astrology is a help to the real Astrology to give you more insight into the problem. However, finding the Nadi exact is not feasible. Some thing similar to that could be there and the results could be different from reality.

I am the only expert in the real astrology who could do scientific study. Mathematical model of the beings are well represented in the real birth chart. if you happen to have that then Naadi is secondary only.

With regardsNSrinivasan