IndiaDivine.org

Are there benefits of performance of shanti Deeksha?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Friends,There is a Chapter No 12 in my Hindi Book titled, "Shanti Deeksha karanese kya labh?" (Are there benefits of performance of shanti Deeksha?). I have checked the scripts in the leaves. (Of course with the help of my Air Force Tamil Friends.) to see whether these are really written in the leaves or not? Answer was yes.Regarding your saying, "How come the temples of recent origin have been asked to visit? Please tell me, " were you born when these leaves were written? The professions or gadgets like Comp, Airfcraft etc were they in existence? if NO still all details are mentioned most accurately. Similarly the buildings or monuments constructed much later could have been visualised by the Maharishis as they have seen yourself." See from this angle. Wing Commander Shashikant Oak. Mo No: 09881901049, Pune. India.--- On Sun, 23/8/09, kamal garg <kamalgarg82 wrote:kamal garg <kamalgarg82Remedies or upay mentioned in leaves.shashikantoakDate: Sunday, 23 August, 2009, 8:18 AM--- On

Sun, 8/23/09, kamal garg <kamalgarg82 wrote:

kamal garg <kamalgarg82Re: Books by Wg Cdr Shashikant Oak and Prof. Adwayanand Galgatge in Marathi. Date: Sunday, August 23, 2009, 8:16 AM

Hi oak sir.....namasakar....one question i want to ask you....what is the effect of the remedies describe in leaves.Do you think realy those works?Also most of the remedies or upay mentioned don't look like described by rishi like SAI BABA

pooja becoze at that SAI BABA even nt born.

So i realy want know should we do the pooja suggested in leaves spl most of the temple described are in south and its n't possible to go there and perform by your hands.--- On Wed, 8/19/09, WING COMMANDER (Retd) SHASHIKANT OAK <shashikantoak wrote:

WING COMMANDER (Retd) SHASHIKANT OAK <shashikantoak Books by Wg Cdr Shashikant Oak and Prof. Adwayanand Galgatge in Marathi. Date: Wednesday, August 19, 2009, 8:41 PM

Dear Shesha and other friends, If the administrators permit to publish this link. This is not advertisementYou can procure them from me or from Diamond Books Publications . Email: sales@diamondpublic atin.com. (www.fusionbook. com). The remaining books from me, by depositing amount of price + courier Charges (Maxi depending on distance and country.) in ICICI Bank Saving Account No 000501043028, Bund Garden Road Branch Pune.Please send SMS onmy Mobile 09881901049 oremail on – <shashikantoak@ .co. in> for details of books ordered, on depositing the amount and receipt of the consignment of books. On getting amount credited in

my account, books will be

sent by courier, followed by SMS with the name and consgment No. of Company.The figures next to price in bracket are the number of pages it contains. Some matter in is in Devnagari may not appear in the mail.Visit my books gallery.

Name English Hindi Marathi

Author Wg Cdr Oak A. Galatge

Price Rs. ($)

Publication

Courier charges Aprox. Rs.

Remarks

Naadi predictions A Mind Boggling Miracle

Wg Cdr Oak

95 {182}($ 7)

Diamond books ISBN 81-7182-948- 1

Chaunka denewala Chamatkar 'Naadi Granth Bhavishya' in Hindi

Wg Cdr Oak

75 {198}($ 5)

Diamond Books ISBN 81-288-1122- 3

Chala Navgraha mandir Yatrela in Marathi

New Marathi edition July 2009

50 {56}($2)

Nitin Prakashan ISBN Not yet allotted

More astonishing than Nastrademous - In Marathi 3rd Edition

Wg Cdr Oak

35 {56}($1)

Nitin ISBN Not yet allotted Prakashan

Naadi Defeated rationalist organisation. in Marathi

Wg Cdr Oak

200 {220}($10)

Itihas Patrika

Science and Superstition Eradiction

Galatge ISBN Not yetalloted

80 {120}($10)

Vedanta and Vivekananda Publications

Science and Ratioanlism in Marathi

A. Galatge

200 {220}($10)

Same as above

Science and Miracles in Marathi

A. Galatge

400 {660} ($20)

Same as above

See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.

Dear mr Oak

Thanks a lot for telling that you have seen the remedies written on leaf .

also tell us if only the name of remedy is written in leaqf or whole procedure of remedy is written also .

Nitin

Well, in my nadi reading it was clearly mentioned that even after performing the

shanti and deeksha pariharams, the same issues will crop after several

years...and this time only the blessings of God will help!

I feel like the Rishi has expressed his inability to suggest any other

pariharams which will work the second time around. However as I am spiritually

oriented anyway, I was wondering whether isn't it better to turn to God fully

right away :-) But the rishi has indicated some good happenings will happen,

which I feel might or might not occur, depending on the decision I choose about

my future.

4a. Re: Are there benefits of performance of shanti Deeksha?

Posted by: " nitin jain " ecstacymaster ecstacywow

Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:55 pm ((PDT))

Dear mr Oak

Thanks a lot for telling that you have seen the remedies

written on leaf .

also tell us if only the name of remedy is written in leaqf or whole

procedure of remedy is written also .

Nitin

Dear mr. oak

Sorry to disturb you again . Although you have taken an oath to not reply any of my question , yet i am putting up another querry to u .

Every time i go to a reader , they suggest some puja and yantra to be kept in house .

Now the situation is that my puja alter is full of yantras and there is practically no space to keep any more .

This time a reader suggested a new yantra . i told him my practical problem of scarecity of space to accomodate so many yantras . Then he suggested that i can keep old yantras together in a bundle and tie them with a rubber band together . This way i can create lot of space for new yantras in future . I asked him whether all yantras tied together with thread or rubber band will be effective . he said 'yes '.

I wanted to know your opinion on this .

Nitin