dear sir,

there is good nadi astrologer in kanchipuram.his address is

mr.kumaravel

sri agasthya maha siva nadi jothidam

krishnan street, pillayar palayam, kanchipuram

cell no 9345435024

best wishes

prof rathina kumar

Connect more, do more and share more with India Mail. Learn more.

Contact Mr Hanumathdasan, Jeeva Nadi reader.

, " PERUMAL " <murugesh30 wrote:

>

>

> Dear Friends,

>

> Kindly advice the GOOD NADI ASTROLOGER.

>

> Please help.

>

> Regards,

>

> E. Murugesanperumal

>

Nowadays it is very very difficult to get appointment and meet Mr. Hanumanth dasan. I do not know why? Creating more popularity by discussing in net groups may be.... Due to this the person in desperate need of guidance may loose the chance for more than 3 months. Earlier I used to get appointment in 2 days time and met him before net discussing happening. Now I never get an appointment.

S. Padmanaban--- On Thu, 5/11/09, sangeetha <ssdagasthiyar wrote:

sangeetha <ssdagasthiyar Re: Want A Goof Nadi Astrologer Date: Thursday, 5 November, 2009, 4:56 PM

Contact Mr Hanumathdasan, Jeeva Nadi reader., "PERUMAL" <murugesh30@ ...> wrote:>> > Dear Friends,> > Kindly advice the GOOD NADI ASTROLOGER.> > Please help.> > Regards,> > E. Murugesanperumal>

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Mr. Rathinamari,

Stop prescribing this fraud reader's address. I think you are that reader who is

masquerading in name of a professor in kanchi university. This gentle man is fit

for nothing. useless.

Dhinakar

, rathinamari mari <rathina_mari

wrote:

>

>

>

> dear sir,

>  

>  there is good nadi astrologer in kanchipuram.his address is

>                                                         mr.kumaravel

>                                        sri agasthya maha siva nadi jothidam

>                                        krishnan street, pillayar palayam,

kanchipuram 

>                                       cell no 9345435024

>                                                  9381523245

>  

>                                        best wishes

>              

>                                   prof rathina kumar

>

>

> Connect more, do more and share more with India Mail. Learn more.

http://in.overview.mail./

>

Good Morning to everone,

Please don't go to this nadi :

SRI AGASTHIYAR MAHASIVA NADI ASTROLOGY CENTRE

B-87,UpstairsAnna Nagar 2nd cross, Park View Road, Tennur Vandi stand Bus stop Trichirappalli 620 017.

For Prior Appointments Contact R. VENKATARAMAN Managing Director Cell : 94433 78214 , 94438 58454

THERE ARE NOT SERIOUS!!!!

UNFORTUNATELY THERE ARE A LOT OF STEALERS IN NADI ASTROLOGY

Abirami

rathinamari mari <rathina_mari Sent: Mon, November 2, 2009 7:55:40 AMRe: Want A Goof Nadi Astrologer

dear sir,

there is good nadi astrologer in kanchipuram. his address is

mr.kumaravel

cell no 9345435024

best wishes

prof rathina kumar

hi,

mr das was seeing in vadapalani ragavendra madam earlier, now he is not seeing

there, and there is no way to contact him now. Do u have contact details

, " sangeetha " <ssdagasthiyar wrote:

>

> Contact Mr Hanumathdasan, Jeeva Nadi reader.

>

> , " PERUMAL " <murugesh30@> wrote:

> >

> >

> > Dear Friends,

> >

> > Kindly advice the GOOD NADI ASTROLOGER.

> >

> > Please help.

> >

> > Regards,

> >

> > E. Murugesanperumal

> >

>

oh yes..

Now he is seeing in adyar one Dr's Clinic. The Dr's Name is Mr.Senthilnathan. But i don't have his no. For appointment plz contact - 9677007833/9840906703. But the there is already booked upto january 2010.

sharma--- On Sun, 11/8/09, sanjeev2475 <sanjeev2475 wrote:

sanjeev2475 <sanjeev2475 Re: Want A Goof Nadi Astrologer Date: Sunday, November 8, 2009, 1:51 PM

hi,mr das was seeing in vadapalani ragavendra madam earlier, now he is not seeing there, and there is no way to contact him now. Do u have contact details, "sangeetha" <ssdagasthiyar@ ...> wrote:>> Contact Mr Hanumathdasan, Jeeva Nadi reader.> > , "PERUMAL" <murugesh30@ > wrote:> >> > > > Dear Friends,> > > > Kindly advice the GOOD NADI ASTROLOGER.> > > > Please help.> > > > Regards,> >

> > E. Murugesanperumal> >>

If this Naadi Centre is that bad....it should be shut down or reported on !!! Abirami you should make every effort to close this place down if you are genuine and only if you know other people who have been cheated. This may be the best Pariharam you will ever do in your life without even getting a Naadi reading !!!

--- On Fri, 6/11/09, Abirami Rajah <abirami.rajah wrote:

Abirami Rajah <abirami.rajahRe: Want A Goof Nadi Astrologer Received: Friday, 6 November, 2009, 10:52 PM

Good Morning to everone,

Please don't go to this nadi :

SRI AGASTHIYAR MAHASIVA NADI ASTROLOGY CENTRE

B-87,UpstairsAnna Nagar 2nd cross, Park View Road, Tennur Vandi stand Bus stop Trichirappalli 620 017.

For Prior Appointments Contact R. VENKATARAMAN Managing Director Cell : 94433 78214 , 94438 58454

THERE ARE NOT SERIOUS!!!!

UNFORTUNATELY THERE ARE A LOT OF STEALERS IN NADI ASTROLOGY

Abirami

rathinamari mari <rathina_mari@ .co. in>Mon, November 2, 2009 7:55:40 AMRe: Want A Goof Nadi Astrologer

dear sir,

there is good nadi astrologer in kanchipuram. his address is

mr.kumaravel

cell no 9345435024

best wishes

prof rathina kumar

Win 1 of 4 Sony home entertainment packs thanks to 7. Enter now.

dear mr.dinakar,

i am faculty working in sri chanrasekaraendra university at kanchipuram. you can verify my profile in www.kanchiunivac.in in electrical departmrnt. and i am from a vedic astrologer family which is having a 200 years tradition. i am doing reseach in nadi astriology for past 20 years and now i am 42 years old and with that experiance i am refeering the above nadi astrolger whom i personally brought from vaithisvaran kovil to kanchipuram, since he is a genuine astrologer hailing from a family of nadi readers for past 250 years also a grand son famous nadi astrologr sri poosamoothu and sri duraisubramanium of tambaram is his uncle and mr sivaji is his brother.by just visiting a host of nadi astrolgers dont think that you are a expert in nadi astrology and dont post damaging comment on any individual.recently one of the great astrolgrs of today sri devendra misra, a

professor of astrolagy from delhi university recentl visited him through me and was amazed and and he was accomanied by prof ojha former meerut university vice chancellor and dr.abdull basheer vice chancellor from riyadh university . these people are doing reserach in nadi astrloogy like me, and mr. misra has produced 20 ph.ds in vedic astrolgy and going to guide 2 reseatches in nadi astrology. dont think you are the only expert in this field and try to to be modest in commenting others. you also can enquire about him with durai subburathinam or mr poosamoothu or sivaji or with balasubramanium who are his blood relatives.

prof rathinakumar

Hi All,

Does anyone have any information on the Nadi Astrologer B Raju, operating from E 209, Lajpat Nagar Part 1, New Delhi. I visited him a few days back and i got the impression that first they got all the information out from me by going through one bundle and then they told me everything i had told them.

While sitting there i was very impressed, but later while going through the entire reading in my mind, i realised that i may have been taken for a ride.

Could anyone let me know whether he is a genuine Nadi Astrologer or not. He is the same person who was arrested by the police in 2003 in Chandigarh.

I have been asked to pay Rs. 5000.00 as Guru Dakshina and also Rs. 24000.00 for conducting 240 days prayers in Tamil Nadu.

Would sincerely like some help in this regard.

Sameer Sandhir

Dear All,

It is a clinic. So do not disturb Dr.Senthilnathan. We should contact only Mr Lakshmipathy at 9677007833.

With best regards

Sangeetha

ambi 33 <ambhi33 Sent: Thu, November 12, 2009 4:00:45 PMRe: Re: Want A Goof Nadi Astrologer

oh yes..

Now he is seeing in adyar one Dr's Clinic. The Dr's Name is Mr.Senthilnathan. But i don't have his no. For appointment plz contact - 9677007833/98409067 03. But the there is already booked upto january 2010.

sharma--- On Sun, 11/8/09, sanjeev2475 <sanjeev2475@ > wrote:

sanjeev2475 <sanjeev2475@ > Re: Want A Goof Nadi AstrologerSunday, November 8, 2009, 1:51 PM

hi,mr das was seeing in vadapalani ragavendra madam earlier, now he is not seeing there, and there is no way to contact him now. Do u have contact details, "sangeetha" <ssdagasthiyar@ ...> wrote:>> Contact Mr Hanumathdasan, Jeeva Nadi reader.> > , "PERUMAL" <murugesh30@ > wrote:> >> > > > Dear Friends,> > > > Kindly advice the GOOD NADI ASTROLOGER.> > > > Please help.> > > > Regards,> > > > E. Murugesanperumal>

>>

Om Agasthiyar Thunai

Dear All

In the programme of "Nadandhadhu Enna" Vijay TV, this week, between 10 - 10.30 pm, they are going to telecast the fake nadi reading and from where it is written etc. This is coming the clippings. So please watch Vijay TV from today to thursday between 10-10.30. This may be very useful for us to know much better.

With best regards

Sangeetha

rathinamari mari <rathina_mari Sent: Mon, November 16, 2009 3:22:15 PMRe: Re: Want A Goof Nadi Astrologer

dear mr.dinakar,

i am faculty working in sri chanrasekaraendra university at kanchipuram. you can verify my profile in www.kanchiunivac. in in electrical departmrnt. and i am from a vedic astrologer family which is having a 200 years tradition. i am doing reseach in nadi astriology for past 20 years and now i am 42 years old and with that experiance i am refeering the above nadi astrolger whom i personally brought from vaithisvaran kovil to kanchipuram, since he is a genuine astrologer hailing from a family of nadi readers for past 250 years also a grand son famous nadi astrologr sri poosamoothu and sri duraisubramanium of tambaram is his uncle and mr sivaji is his brother.by just visiting a host of nadi astrolgers dont think that you are a expert in nadi astrology and dont post damaging comment on any

individual.recently one of the great astrolgrs of today sri devendra misra, a professor of astrolagy from delhi university recentl visited him through me and was amazed and and he was accomanied by prof ojha former meerut university vice chancellor and dr.abdull basheer vice chancellor from riyadh university . these people are doing reserach in nadi astrloogy like me, and mr. misra has produced 20 ph.ds in vedic astrolgy and going to guide 2 reseatches in nadi astrology. dont think you are the only expert in this field and try to to be modest in commenting others. you also can enquire about him with durai subburathinam or mr poosamoothu or sivaji or with balasubramanium who are his blood relatives.

prof rathinakumar

most of these guys are fake! bewarein tambaram there is one such guy but he will suck your moneySreesangeethaadevi Agasthiyar <ssdagasthiyar Sent: Tue, 17 November, 2009 5:22:17 PMRe: Re: Want A Goof Nadi

Astrologer

Om Agasthiyar Thunai

Dear All

In the programme of "Nadandhadhu Enna" Vijay TV, this week, between 10 - 10.30 pm, they are going to telecast the fake nadi reading and from where it is written etc. This is coming the clippings. So please watch Vijay TV from today to thursday between 10-10.30. This may be very useful for us to know much better.

With best regards

Sangeetha

rathinamari mari <rathina_mari@ .co. in>Mon, November 16, 2009 3:22:15 PMRe: Re: Want A Goof Nadi Astrologer

dear mr.dinakar,

i am faculty working in sri chanrasekaraendra university at kanchipuram. you can verify my profile in www.kanchiunivac. in in electrical departmrnt. and i am from a vedic astrologer family which is having a 200 years tradition. i am doing reseach in nadi astriology for past 20 years and now i am 42 years old and with that experiance i am refeering the above nadi astrolger whom i personally brought from vaithisvaran kovil to kanchipuram, since he is a genuine astrologer hailing from a family of nadi readers for past 250 years also a grand son famous nadi astrologr sri poosamoothu and sri duraisubramanium of tambaram is his uncle and mr sivaji is his brother.by just visiting a host of nadi astrolgers dont think that you are a expert in nadi astrology and dont post damaging

comment on any

individual.recently one of the great astrolgrs of today sri devendra misra, a professor of astrolagy from delhi university recentl visited him through me and was amazed and and he was accomanied by prof ojha former meerut university vice chancellor and dr.abdull basheer vice chancellor from riyadh university . these people are doing reserach in nadi astrloogy like me, and mr. misra has produced 20 ph.ds in vedic astrolgy and going to guide 2 reseatches in nadi astrology. dont think you are the only expert in this field and try to to be modest in commenting others. you also can enquire about him with durai subburathinam or mr poosamoothu or sivaji or with balasubramanium who are his blood relatives.

prof rathinakumar

Dear Friend,

Plz go through the link and find out who is Mr.Raju

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/news/city/chandigarh/Nadi-astrologer-held-for-fraud/articleshow/45602.cms

Nadi astrologer held for fraudTNN 26 June 2003, 11:21pm IST

MOHALI: A high drama was enacted outside a house in Phase 7, Mohali, when the police arrested 'Nadi' astrologer B Raju and his five helpers for

fraud on Thursday. B Raju, who had set up a Nadi reading centre, was held on the complaint of city based businessman Kanwaljit Singh Walia. B Raju claimed to be a native of Vaitheeswaran Kovil village in Thanjavur district of Tamil Nadu, where the art of Nadi astrology can be traced to. This system claims that a man's life, past, present and future and even that of his children and relatives can be known from the ancient text written on palm leaves by sages more than 5000 years ago. The entire forecast begins by taking the impression of the right thumb for men and left for women. Narrating his experience at the centre, Kamaljit said after half-an-hour of taking his thumb impression, he was told that a matching palm leaf had been found. "The persons brought a bundle of 50

leaves and started reading the text in Tamil. They asked several questions and told me to reply in either yes or no," he said. Kanwaljit said after the fifth bundle had been read, to his surprise he was told his name, the names of his parents, wife, children, his brothers and sisters. Kanwaljit said he then paid them Rs 1,100 to predict his future. He said they predicted some positive events coupled with some negative facts like he would meet with an accident in the near future, which could even be fatal. Kanwaljit said he was told that a puja at a South Indian temple could help avert the danger and they offered to perform the puja without his being there for Rs 10,000. Kanwaljit said he came back disturbed and recollected what had transpired at the centre. Then he realised that he had been asked to reply in yes or no to questions which gave out the details. He said queries like, is your name a synonym of any god,

does it start and ends with a particular alphabet, were put forth. "I was asked whether I was born on a Sunday, Monday or Tuesday, between third-tenth in some months. Questions were asked about my parents and relatives and between the reading of each bundle, they took half-an-hour." He said that later he realised that this time was used to gather information about him and his family. Kanwaljit said he went to the office again with an offer that he would make a video-film for Raju to publicise his science. But during the shoot, Raju and his helpers became uncomfortable and stopped the recording, he said. After this, Kanwaljit lodged a complaint and police registered a case of cheating (420) and criminal breach of trust (406) against the six accused including S B Raju, Sayarman, K Raju, Kaliamurthy, Dhanpal and A K Sainthal. All six of them were interrogated at the Phase 8 police station.

Regards

APS

I swa the program. All the details are already written in the Tamil Nadi Research book "Nadi Astrology is True or False, Published by Megadudhan Pathippakam, Chennai.

Regards

Aps--- On Tue, 11/17/09, Sreesangeethaadevi Agasthiyar <ssdagasthiyar wrote:

Sreesangeethaadevi Agasthiyar <ssdagasthiyarRe: Re: Want A Goof Nadi Astrologer Date: Tuesday, November 17, 2009, 5:22 PM

Om Agasthiyar Thunai

Dear All

With best regards

Sangeetha

rathinamari mari <rathina_mari@ .co. in>Mon, November 16, 2009 3:22:15 PMRe: Re: Want A Goof Nadi Astrologer

dear mr.dinakar,

i am faculty working in sri chanrasekaraendra university at kanchipuram. you can verify my profile in www.kanchiunivac. in in electrical departmrnt. and i am from a vedic astrologer family which is having a 200 years tradition. i am doing reseach in nadi astriology for past 20 years and now i am 42 years old and with that experiance i am refeering the above nadi astrolger whom i personally brought from vaithisvaran kovil to kanchipuram, since he is a genuine astrologer hailing from a family of nadi readers for past 250 years also a grand son famous nadi astrologr sri poosamoothu and sri duraisubramanium of tambaram is his uncle and mr sivaji is his brother.by just visiting a host of nadi astrolgers dont think that you are a expert in nadi astrology and dont post damaging comment on

any individual.recently one of the great astrolgrs of today sri devendra misra, a professor of astrolagy from delhi university recentl visited him through me and was amazed and and he was accomanied by prof ojha former meerut university vice chancellor and dr.abdull basheer vice chancellor from riyadh university . these people are doing reserach in nadi astrloogy like me, and mr. misra has produced 20 ph.ds in vedic astrolgy and going to guide 2 reseatches in nadi astrology. dont think you are the only expert in this field and try to to be modest in commenting others. you also can enquire about him with durai subburathinam or mr poosamoothu or sivaji or with balasubramanium who are his blood relatives.

prof rathinakumar

Dear Mr. Rathinakumar,

1. I still hold that naadi reader you told/referred is a fraud.

2. You last posted on this fellow last year too

3. I went there and posted my views on him earlier this year too, for which you

commented - shocked! which is still I think in the forum.

4. Another commentator here, also, posted same view like me on that gentle man

you posted.

5. Not a single word he told is true

6. I have also posted the original recording as it is in the file section of

this forum along with photos of the note script.

7. I doubt you are that naadi reader in disguise, as you keep on insisting on

that fellow despite knowing he is fraud reader.

8. The web url you posted is wrong and the correct url is

http://kanchiuniv.ac.in, note it down as you don't know the correct url despite

stating being working in that organisation.

9. Off-course there is one Selection Grade Lecturer by name M. Rathinakumar in

that university electrical department with a M.E ,(Power System),[Ph.D] and if

my academic hierarchy knowledge goes, a lecturer is a lower position than a Asst

Professor.

10. Even if your contention is correct that you were that real 'prof' of that

university, it goes without saying being a research fellow yourself, you should

have verified the genuineness of that person and also, should have investigated

mine as well as another by a Japanese commenter on this forum on that reader

earlier this year and then should have come out and posted the result here, but

you didn't for past 11 months.

11. Another point I raise that you are not a lecturer or a professor is

vocabulary of your posts. Your last mails' to me and posts in this forum earlier

this year were full of grammatical errors and I don't think a post doctorate

research Fellow, will write in bad English like an Metric student from a state

board vernacular medium.

12. Your points about him like " whom i personally brought from vaithisvaran

kovil to kanchipuram, since he is a genuine astrologer hailing from a family of

nadi readers for past 250 years also a grand son famous nadi astrologr sri

poosamoothu and sri duraisubramanium of tambaram is his uncle and mr sivaji is

his brother " is baseless & false. This naadi reader you referring said to me he

was in Trichy before he came to kanchipuram. And I personally verified with

balasubramnaiam and this naadi reader. This reader said, he don't know any one

by name balasubramaniam. Also, balasubramaniam, wondered who is this gentleman.

I have posted balasubramaniam's mobile number in this forum, people can inquire

directly on this reader if balasubramaniam is his uncle or not. Those 250 year

tradition, poosamuthu are also false, if he was from a traditional family, no

one in that street was knowing him and with much difficulty I found his place

and with no patrons.

13. I have not posted any so called damaging comment on anyone, I have posted

all with proof, still you are to answer my question by mail as well through this

forum which I asked you earlier this year.

14. If any one look your comment below, my point number 11 will be avouched by

readers of this post on your vocabulary.

15. Can you counter my above points! I don't think you can.

Dhinakar Rajaram

, rathinamari mari <rathina_mari

wrote:

>

> dear mr.dinakar,

>  

>  i am faculty working in sri chanrasekaraendra university at kanchipuram. you

can verify my profile in www.kanchiunivac.in in electrical departmrnt. and i am

from a vedic astrologer family which is having a 200 years tradition. i am doing

reseach in nadi astriology  for past 20 years and now i am 42 years old and with

that experiance i am refeering the above nadi astrolger whom i personally

brought from vaithisvaran kovil to kanchipuram, since he is a genuine astrologer

hailing from a family of nadi readers for past 250 years also a grand son famous

nadi astrologr sri poosamoothu and sri duraisubramanium of tambaram is his  

uncle and mr sivaji is his brother.by just visiting a host of nadi astrolgers

dont think that you are a expert in nadi astrology  and dont post damaging

comment on any individual.recently one of the great astrolgrs of today sri

devendra misra, a professor of  astrolagy from delhi university  recentl visited

him through me

> and was amazed and and he was accomanied by prof ojha former meerut

university vice chancellor and dr.abdull basheer vice chancellor from riyadh

university . these people are doing reserach in nadi astrloogy like me, and mr.

misra has produced 20 ph.ds in vedic astrolgy  and going to guide 2 reseatches

in nadi astrology. dont think you are the only expert in this field and  try to

to be modest in commenting others. you also can enquire about him  with durai

subburathinam or mr poosamoothu or sivaji or with balasubramanium who are his

blood relatives.

>  

>                                   prof rathinakumar

>  

>

>

> The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

http://in./

>

Dear Mr. Ram Chandran,

Can you post info about this reader you indicated in your comment.

Dhinakar Rajaram

, ram chandran <ram_compit05 wrote:

>

>

>

> most of these guys are fake! beware

> in tambaram there is one such guy but he will suck your money

>

>

> ________________________________

> Sreesangeethaadevi Agasthiyar <ssdagasthiyar

>

> Tue, 17 November, 2009 5:22:17 PM

> Re: Re: Want A Goof Nadi Astrologer

>

>

> Om Agasthiyar Thunai

>

> Dear All

>

> In the programme of " Nadandhadhu Enna " Vijay TV, this week, between 10 - 10.30

pm, they are going to telecast the fake nadi reading and from where it is

written etc. This is coming the clippings. So please watch Vijay TV from today

to thursday between 10-10.30. This may be very useful for us to know much

better.

>

>

> With best regards

>

> Sangeetha

>

>

>

>

> rathinamari mari <rathina_mari@ .co. in>

>

> Mon, November 16, 2009 3:22:15 PM

>

>

> dear mr.dinakar,

>

> i am faculty working in sri chanrasekaraendra university at kanchipuram. you

can verify my profile in www.kanchiunivac. in in electrical departmrnt. and i am

from a vedic astrologer family which is having a 200 years tradition. i am doing

reseach in nadi astriology for past 20 years and now i am 42 years old and with

that experiance i am refeering the above nadi astrolger whom i personally

brought from vaithisvaran kovil to kanchipuram, since he is a genuine astrologer

hailing from a family of nadi readers for past 250 years also a grand son famous

nadi astrologr sri poosamoothu and sri duraisubramanium of tambaram is his

uncle and mr sivaji is his brother.by just visiting a host of nadi astrolgers

dont think that you are a expert in nadi astrology and dont post damaging

comment on any individual.recently one of the great astrolgrs of today sri

devendra misra, a professor of astrolagy from delhi university recentl visited

him through me and was

> amazed and and he was accomanied by prof ojha former meerut university vice

chancellor and dr.abdull basheer vice chancellor from riyadh university . these

people are doing reserach in nadi astrloogy like me, and mr. misra has produced

20 ph.ds in vedic astrolgy and going to guide 2 reseatches in nadi astrology.

dont think you are the only expert in this field and try to to be modest in

commenting others. you also can enquire about him with durai subburathinam or

mr poosamoothu or sivaji or with balasubramanium who are his blood relatives.

>

> prof rathinakumar

>

>

>

>

>

>

http://in./

>

Dear Friends,

Can any one explain the details of VIJAYA TV program for the benefit of all non

Tamil Readers?

, ambi 33 <ambhi33 wrote:

>

> I swa the program. All the details are already written in the Tamil Nadi

Research book " Nadi Astrology is True or False, Published by Megadudhan

Pathippakam, Chennai.

>  

> Regards

> Aps

> --- On Tue, 11/17/09, Sreesangeethaadevi Agasthiyar <ssdagasthiyar wrote:

>

>

> Sreesangeethaadevi Agasthiyar <ssdagasthiyar

>

> Tuesday, November 17, 2009, 5:22 PM

>

>

>  

Om Agasthiyar Thunai

>  

> Dear All

>  

> In the programme of " Nadandhadhu Enna " Vijay TV, this week, between 10 - 10.30

pm, they are going to telecast the fake nadi reading and from where it is

written etc. This is coming the clippings. So please watch Vijay TV from today

to thursday between 10-10.30. This may be very useful for us to know much

better. 

>  

>  

> With best regards

>  

> Sangeetha

rathinamari mari <rathina_mari@ .co. in>

>

> Mon, November 16, 2009 3:22:15 PM

>

>  

dear mr.dinakar,

>  

>  i am faculty working in sri chanrasekaraendra university at kanchipuram. you

can verify my profile in www.kanchiunivac. in in electrical departmrnt. and i

am from a vedic astrologer family which is having a 200 years tradition. i am

doing reseach in nadi astriology  for past 20 years and now i am 42 years old

and with that experiance i am refeering the above nadi astrolger whom i

personally brought from vaithisvaran kovil to kanchipuram, since he is a genuine

astrologer hailing from a family of nadi readers for past 250 years also a grand

son famous nadi astrologr sri poosamoothu and sri duraisubramanium of tambaram

is his   uncle and mr sivaji is his brother.by just visiting a host of nadi

astrolgers dont think that you are a expert in nadi astrology  and dont post

damaging comment on any individual.recently one of the great astrolgrs of today

sri devendra misra, a professor of  astrolagy from delhi university  recentl

visited him through me

> and was amazed and and he was accomanied by prof ojha former meerut

blood relatives.

>  

>                                   prof

rathinakumar

>  

>

>

>

sir there are many nadi readers in delhi or ncr like in gurgaon, noida safdarjung enclave delhi etc . you can visit them also.

gurgaon 1 is genuine

safdurgung one is genuine

--- On Tue, 17/11/09, Sameer Sandhir <sameersandhir wrote:

Sameer Sandhir <sameersandhirRe: Want A Goof Nadi Astrologer Date: Tuesday, 17 November, 2009, 2:12 PM

Hi All,

Does anyone have any information on the Nadi Astrologer B Raju, operating from E 209, Lajpat Nagar Part 1, New Delhi. I visited him a few days back and i got the impression that first they got all the information out from me by going through one bundle and then they told me everything i had told them.

While sitting there i was very impressed, but later while going through the entire reading in my mind, i realised that i may have been taken for a ride.

Could anyone let me know whether he is a genuine Nadi Astrologer or not. He is the same person who was arrested by the police in 2003 in Chandigarh.

I have been asked to pay Rs. 5000.00 as Guru Dakshina and also Rs. 24000.00 for conducting 240 days prayers in Tamil Nadu.

Would sincerely like some help in this regard.

Sameer Sandhir

Hi Dhina..

I came to know that from my cousin Mr.Kumaravel is previously running (or working) in Sri Kousika Nadi Jodhita Nilaiyam in Mambala Salai, Near Tiruvanaikaval, Trichy.

fyi

Aps--- On Fri, 11/20/09, Dhinakar <rdhinakar4477 wrote:

Dhinakar <rdhinakar4477 Re: Want A Goof Nadi Astrologer Date: Friday, November 20, 2009, 2:12 AM

Dear Mr. Rathinakumar,1. I still hold that naadi reader you told/referred is a fraud. 2. You last posted on this fellow last year too3. I went there and posted my views on him earlier this year too, for which you commented - shocked! which is still I think in the forum.4. Another commentator here, also, posted same view like me on that gentle man you posted. 5. Not a single word he told is true6. I have also posted the original recording as it is in the file section of this forum along with photos of the note script.7. I doubt you are that naadi reader in disguise, as you keep on insisting on that fellow despite knowing he is fraud reader.8. The web url you posted is wrong and the correct url is http://kanchiuniv. ac.in, note it down as you don't know the correct url despite stating being working in that organisation.9. Off-course there is one

Selection Grade Lecturer by name M. Rathinakumar in that university electrical department with a M.E ,(Power System),[Ph. D] and if my academic hierarchy knowledge goes, a lecturer is a lower position than a Asst Professor. 10. Even if your contention is correct that you were that real 'prof' of that university, it goes without saying being a research fellow yourself, you should have verified the genuineness of that person and also, should have investigated mine as well as another by a Japanese commenter on this forum on that reader earlier this year and then should have come out and posted the result here, but you didn't for past 11 months. 11. Another point I raise that you are not a lecturer or a professor is vocabulary of your posts. Your last mails' to me and posts in this forum earlier this year were full of grammatical errors and I don't think a post doctorate research Fellow, will write in bad English like an Metric student from a state

board vernacular medium. 12. Your points about him like "whom i personally brought from vaithisvaran kovil to kanchipuram, since he is a genuine astrologer hailing from a family of nadi readers for past 250 years also a grand son famous nadi astrologr sri poosamoothu and sri duraisubramanium of tambaram is his uncle and mr sivaji is his brother" is baseless & false. This naadi reader you referring said to me he was in Trichy before he came to kanchipuram. And I personally verified with balasubramnaiam and this naadi reader. This reader said, he don't know any one by name balasubramaniam. Also, balasubramaniam, wondered who is this gentleman. I have posted balasubramaniam' s mobile number in this forum, people can inquire directly on this reader if balasubramaniam is his uncle or not. Those 250 year tradition, poosamuthu are also false, if he was from a traditional family, no one in that street was knowing him and with much difficulty I found his

place and with no patrons. 13. I have not posted any so called damaging comment on anyone, I have posted all with proof, still you are to answer my question by mail as well through this forum which I asked you earlier this year. 14. If any one look your comment below, my point number 11 will be avouched by readers of this post on your vocabulary. 15. Can you counter my above points! I don't think you can.Dhinakar Rajaram, rathinamari mari <rathina_mari@ ...> wrote:>> dear mr.dinakar,> > i am faculty working in sri chanrasekaraendra university at kanchipuram. you can verify my profile in www.kanchiunivac. in in electrical departmrnt. and i am from a vedic astrologer family

which is having a 200 years tradition. i am doing reseach in nadi astriology for past 20 years and now i am 42 years old and with that experiance i am refeering the above nadi astrolger whom i personally brought from vaithisvaran kovil to kanchipuram, since he is a genuine astrologer hailing from a family of nadi readers for past 250 years also a grand son famous nadi astrologr sri poosamoothu and sri duraisubramanium of tambaram is his uncle and mr sivaji is his brother.by just visiting a host of nadi astrolgers dont think that you are a expert in nadi astrology and dont post damaging comment on any individual.recently one of the great astrolgrs of today sri devendra misra, a professor of astrolagy from delhi university recentl visited him through me> and was amazed and and he was accomanied by prof ojha former meerut university vice chancellor and dr.abdull basheer vice chancellor from riyadh university

.. these people are doing reserach in nadi astrloogy like me, and mr. misra has produced 20 ph.ds in vedic astrolgy and going to guide 2 reseatches in nadi astrology. dont think you are the only expert in this field and try to to be modest in commenting others. you also can enquire about him with durai subburathinam or mr poosamoothu or sivaji or with balasubramanium who are his blood relatives.> > prof rathinakumar> > > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage. http://in.. com/>

That is what I pointed in my post, he was from Trichinopoly and not from

vaitheswaran kovil.

, ambi 33 <ambhi33 wrote:

>

> Hi Dhina..

>  

> I came to know that from my cousin Mr.Kumaravel is previously running (or

working) in Sri Kousika Nadi Jodhita Nilaiyam in Mambala Salai, Near

Tiruvanaikaval, Trichy.

>  

> fyi

> Aps

>

> --- On Fri, 11/20/09, Dhinakar <rdhinakar4477 wrote:

>

>

> Dhinakar <rdhinakar4477

> Re: Want A Goof Nadi Astrologer

>

> Friday, November 20, 2009, 2:12 AM

>

>

>  

>

>

>

> Dear Mr. Rathinakumar,

>

> 1. I still hold that naadi reader you told/referred is a fraud.

> 2. You last posted on this fellow last year too

> 3. I went there and posted my views on him earlier this year too, for which

you commented - shocked! which is still I think in the forum.

> 4. Another commentator here, also, posted same view like me on that gentle man

you posted.

> 5. Not a single word he told is true

> 6. I have also posted the original recording as it is in the file section of

this forum along with photos of the note script.

> 7. I doubt you are that naadi reader in disguise, as you keep on insisting on

that fellow despite knowing he is fraud reader.

> 8. The web url you posted is wrong and the correct url is http://kanchiuniv.

ac.in, note it down as you don't know the correct url despite stating being

working in that organisation.

> 9. Off-course there is one Selection Grade Lecturer by name M. Rathinakumar in

that university electrical department with a M.E ,(Power System),[Ph. D] and if

my academic hierarchy knowledge goes, a lecturer is a lower position than a Asst

Professor.

> 10. Even if your contention is correct that you were that real 'prof' of that

university, it goes without saying being a research fellow yourself, you should

have verified the genuineness of that person and also, should have investigated

mine as well as another by a Japanese commenter on this forum on that reader

earlier this year and then should have come out and posted the result here, but

you didn't for past 11 months.

> 11. Another point I raise that you are not a lecturer or a professor is

vocabulary of your posts. Your last mails' to me and posts in this forum earlier

this year were full of grammatical errors and I don't think a post doctorate

research Fellow, will write in bad English like an Metric student from a state

board vernacular medium.

> 12. Your points about him like " whom i personally brought from vaithisvaran

kovil to kanchipuram, since he is a genuine astrologer hailing from a family of

nadi readers for past 250 years also a grand son famous nadi astrologr sri

poosamoothu and sri duraisubramanium of tambaram is his uncle and mr sivaji is

his brother " is baseless & false. This naadi reader you referring said to me he

was in Trichy before he came to kanchipuram. And I personally verified with

balasubramnaiam and this naadi reader. This reader said, he don't know any one

by name balasubramaniam. Also, balasubramaniam, wondered who is this gentleman.

I have posted balasubramaniam' s mobile number in this forum, people can inquire

directly on this reader if balasubramaniam is his uncle or not. Those 250 year

tradition, poosamuthu are also false, if he was from a traditional family, no

one in that street was knowing him and with much difficulty I found his place

and with no patrons.

> 13. I have not posted any so called damaging comment on anyone, I have posted

all with proof, still you are to answer my question by mail as well through this

forum which I asked you earlier this year.

> 14. If any one look your comment below, my point number 11 will be avouched by

readers of this post on your vocabulary.

> 15. Can you counter my above points! I don't think you can.

>

> Dhinakar Rajaram

>

> , rathinamari mari <rathina_mari@ ...>

wrote:

> >

> > dear mr.dinakar,

> >  

> >  i am faculty working in sri chanrasekaraendra university at kanchipuram.

you can verify my profile in www.kanchiunivac. in in electrical departmrnt. and

i am from a vedic astrologer family which is having a 200 years tradition. i am

doing reseach in nadi astriology  for past 20 years and now i am 42 years old

and with that experiance i am refeering the above nadi astrolger whom i

personally brought from vaithisvaran kovil to kanchipuram, since he is a genuine

astrologer hailing from a family of nadi readers for past 250 years also a grand

son famous nadi astrologr sri poosamoothu and sri duraisubramanium of tambaram

is his   uncle and mr sivaji is his brother.by just visiting a host of nadi

astrolgers dont think that you are a expert in nadi astrology  and dont post

damaging comment on any individual.recently one of the great astrolgrs of today

sri devendra misra, a professor of  astrolagy from delhi university  recentl

visited him through me

> > and was amazed and and he was accomanied by prof ojha former meerut

blood relatives.

> >  

> >                                   prof

rathinakumar

> >  

> >

> >

> > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

http://in.. com/

> >

>