IndiaDivine.org

Request to read and decipher hand writng of Nadi Astrologer, enclosed [1 Attachment]

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Anu,Let me try...some places writings are scribbled..Stanza 1:Prayers to lordThis is for a boy and the thumb impression name is "Sangu "There are three dots in it and you are born in a upper caste - "brahmin"Stanza 2:You were born in "Plavanga" tamil year...i think it's 1966-67 0r 65 (I don't know for sure, but we can look up)Second tamil month it's "Vaikasi" -May-June also given the date..but not clear to me...Born on Thursday, Puram star ...Lagna is i guess it's "Manu" its Makara Stanza 3:Given all the positions of the stars in the chart...Rahu in Mesha(Aries), Ketu in Thula(LIbra)..Sun and Bhudha in

Sihma(LEo)...Jupiter in Katakam(Cancer)Moon in Sihma(Leo) ..Mars in Kanni(Virgo)Couln't figure out what he wrote for chetty--Venus..bad writingStanza 4Mom is aliveFather holds an honorary position in the societyI think he said 4 siblings...not clear to me..If you can get me a fair copy of the book, I can decipher and translate in English....Also Nadi is all about understanding the real message.....it's hidden most of the time...Kakhkar.....Anuradha Hegde <anmohieyTo:

Sent: Sun, November 22, 2009 5:04:38 AM Request to read and decipher hand writng of Nadi Astrologer, enclosed [1 Attachment]

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am enclosing a scanned copy of hand written page by a nadi astrologer after taking thumb impression.

I Request knowledgables to translate in english and decipher the same.

Thanks in advance.

With kind regards,

Anu

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Kakhkar ji,

I profusely thank you for taking pain and deciphering the writing.

I can send full script by scanning. There are few a lot pages. Waiting for your approval.

Thanks and regards,

Anu

Anu,Let me know your feedback on the initial translation...Do I make sense in the interpretation?Send me all the pages..will try to do..KakhkarAnuradha Hegde <anmohiey Sent: Thu, December 3, 2009 11:53:23 AMRe: Request to read and decipher hand writng of Nadi Astrologer, enclosed [1

Attachment]

Dear Kakhkar ji,

I profusely thank you for taking pain and deciphering the writing.

I can send full script by scanning. There are few a lot pages. Waiting for your approval.

Thanks and regards,

Anu