Respected Sir,

I hereby introduce myself as Rajiv.Thakker,a 25 year

old commodity trader working for one of South East

Asia's largest trading houses,Adani Exports

based in

Ahmedabad.

I have tremendous interests in Vedic-Hindu Astrology

and wish to seek guidance from you and after reading your posts on the

and thereby thought of sending you a personal mail.

I look forward to this relationship with a great

inclination to understand the principles of Astrology.

I would be highly obliged you could kindly look into

my astrological positions and explan

the Gajakesari and the Hansa mahapurusha Rajayoga that

i have been born under

with respect to my career aspirations and marriage.

I sincerely appreciate your efforts

to do so help me.

There are some things which I would want your views

upon.

I have just quit my job and going through a notice

period and have taken over entrepreneurship.

I am getting into the exports of snack food products

from India.Do you think I shall succeed more as an

entrepreneur or should I be more successful in the

service(corporate job) sector?

Will I ever get to travel to foreign lands and do

business with other countries and when shall that

period start?

I am also a faculty in Business Management in a number

of top B-schools,Sir,my major concern is to get fame

of national repute,would I ever get that level of name

and fame in the field on Management?

Kindly through some light on these matters .

I am follower of Shirdi Sai Baba and The Lord Shiva.

Please help and thanking you once again.

May the ALMIGHTY bless us all.

OM NAMAHA SAI RAM NAMAHA

Regards

Rajiv.Thakker

14th April 1979

Ahmedabad

13:35 pm

--

Version: 7.1.375 / Virus Database: 267.14.21/236 - Release 1/20/2006

|| Satyam Bruyat Priyam Bruyat ||

Dear Rajeev,

I have seen your chart before. Please see my comments based on my current understanding. These contain astrological terms which you can ignore.

1. Career Aspirations, Yogas:

a). Hamsa yoga shows your strong focus on 'gyana' and gaja-kesari yoga will give you name and fame in the areas of knowledge. This success will come if you stick to truth. Saturn in 2H may tempt you to deviate from this!

b). Sun is exalted with digbala in 10H, is also exalted in most of your varga charts too. Sun will give you excellent leadership qualities. 10L Mars is in 9H again a good placement but conjoint with Debilitated Mercury. Overall the career path should be excellent, however Venus the navamsesh is not well placed and is afflicted hence it would be good to do remedies for the same. This is mentioned again down below.

c). 10H from Moon in D1 has Jupiter, shows your inclination to teach. It will give you name in the long run. Venus is the D9 dispositor of 10L indicating bhagya thru management or art, culture items. Planets in D10 artha trikona are Jupiter and exalted Moon. Jupiter shows teaching, Law etc whereas Moon indicates Food products, hotel etc. This shows that you are in right field.

d). 6H of service and 7H of business in D10 do not have any planets, lord is the same, so almost equal strength. The difference is only is in aspects, Jupiter having Graha and Rashi drishti, Moon has rashi drishti, both placed in 10H. You may see more success and name in service.

e). 10L from Moon is Moon, placed in movable sign and hence it is likely that you will work away from home town, may be abroad. 10L from Moon in D9 too is in movable sign. Sun's placement in 10H also shows the same.

f) Saturn is 7L, its dasa has prompted you to move away from job to business. Current AD of Moon Amk may indicate that your employer/ business associates are not going thru the best of times. MD-AD may have brought some conflicting situations too. Next AD of Mars starting end of jan, should be better and may give a feeling of stability and comfort at work. TPC shows a good possibility of foreign travel during Feb/ March 06.

6: Marriage issues: Venus is your AK indicates that there will be lessons to learn in the area of relationships. Venus is also kaltrakarka. It is badhakesh, aspected by Rahu and Saturn which is also 8L, conjunct with Ketu, placed in 8H and in 6H in D9. It would be good to do remedies in this area. VRA recommends donating an idol of Lakshmi-Narayana and gifting, garments, ornaments etc to newly married couple. Venus being also your AK, it will be good to pray to your Ishta devta Lord Shiva (which you are already doing). I would however prefer Swee looking at this and give the best remedy.

7L in 2H may indicate marrying someone who was married before, conjunction with Rahu may support this. 7L from Venus in movable sign indicates that the souse will be from a place far away from your hometown, may be from another country.

Best Wishes,

Ramesh

Swee Chan [swee] Sunday, January 22, 2006 9:31 AMSJCACc: rajivthakker; ramesh.gangaramaniSubject: FW: Namaste

Jaya Jagannatha

Dear Ramesh,

Namaste

Would you like to give this a try? Thanks. I’ve just arrived and probably require a couple of days to catch up on my sleep.

Love,

Swee

Rajiv Thakker [rajivthakker] Sunday, January 08, 2006 7:25 PMsweeSubject: Namaste

Respected Sir,I hereby introduce myself as Rajiv.Thakker,a 25 yearold commodity trader working for one of South EastAsia's largest trading houses,Adani Exports based inAhmedabad.I have tremendous interests in Vedic-Hindu Astrologyand wish to seek guidance from you and after reading your posts on the and thereby thought of sending you a personal mail.I look forward to this relationship with a greatinclination to understand the principles of Astrology.I would be highly obliged you could kindly look intomy astrological positions and explanthe Gajakesari and the Hansa mahapurusha Rajayoga thati have been born underwith respect to my career aspirations and marriage.I sincerely appreciate your effortsto do so help me.There are some things which I would want your viewsupon.I have just quit my job and going through a noticeperiod and have taken over entrepreneurship.I am getting into the exports of snack food productsfrom India.Do you think I shall succeed more as anentrepreneur or should I be more successful in theservice(corporate job) sector?Will I ever get to travel to foreign lands and dobusiness with other countries and when shall thatperiod start?I am also a faculty in Business Management in a numberof top B-schools,Sir,my major concern is to get fameof national repute,would I ever get that level of nameand fame in the field on Management?Kindly through some light on these matters .I am follower of Shirdi Sai Baba and The Lord Shiva.Please help and thanking you once again.May the ALMIGHTY bless us all.OM NAMAHA SAI RAM NAMAHARegardsRajiv.Thakker14th April 1979Ahmedabad13:35 pm

--Version: 7.1.375 / Virus Database: 267.14.21/236 - Release 1/20/2006

chart attached

Dear Rajeev,

I have seen your chart before. Please see my comments based on my current understanding. These contain astrological terms which you can ignore.

a). Hamsa yoga shows your strong focus on 'gyana' and gaja-kesari yoga will give you name and fame in the areas of knowledge. This success will come if you stick to truth. Saturn in 2H may tempt you to deviate from this!

b). Sun is exalted with digbala in 10H, is also exalted in most of your varga charts too. Sun will give you excellent leadership qualities. 10L Mars is in 9H again a good placement but conjoint with Debilitated Mercury. Overall the career path should be excellent, however Venus the navamsesh is not well placed and is afflicted hence it would be good to do remedies for the same. This is mentioned again down below.

c). 10H from Moon in D1 has Jupiter, shows your inclination to teach. It will give you name in the long run. Venus is the D9 dispositor of 10L indicating bhagya thru management or art, culture items. Planets in D10 artha trikona are Jupiter and exalted Moon. Jupiter shows teaching, Law etc whereas Moon indicates Food products, hotel etc. This shows that you are in right field.

d). 6H of service and 7H of business in D10 do not have any planets, lord is the same, so almost equal strength. The difference is only is in aspects, Jupiter having Graha and Rashi drishti, Moon has rashi drishti, both placed in 10H. You may see more success and name in service.

e). 10L from Moon is Moon, placed in movable sign and hence it is likely that you will work away from home town, may be abroad. 10L from Moon in D9 too is in movable sign. Sun's placement in 10H also shows the same.

f) Saturn is 7L, its dasa has prompted you to move away from job to business. Current AD of Moon Amk may indicate that your employer/ business associates are not going thru the best of times. MD-AD may have brought some conflicting situations too. Next AD of Mars starting end of jan, should be better and may give a feeling of stability and comfort at work. TPC shows a good possibility of foreign travel during Feb/ March 06.

6: Marriage issues: Venus is your AK indicates that there will be lessons to learn in the area of relationships. Venus is also kaltrakarka. It is badhakesh, aspected by Rahu and Saturn which is also 8L, conjunct with Ketu, placed in 8H and in 6H in D9. It would be good to do remedies in this area. VRA recommends donating an idol of Lakshmi-Narayana and gifting, garments, ornaments etc to newly married couple. Venus being also your AK, it will be good to pray to your Ishta devta Lord Shiva (which you are already doing). I would however prefer Swee looking at this and give the best remedy.

7L in 2H may indicate marrying someone who was married before, conjunction with Rahu may support this. 7L from Venus in movable sign indicates that the souse will be from a place far away from your hometown, may be from another country.

Best Wishes,

Ramesh

Swee Chan [swee] Sunday, January 22, 2006 9:31 AMSJCACc: rajivthakker; ramesh.gangaramaniSubject: FW: Namaste

Jaya Jagannatha

Dear Ramesh,

Namaste

Would you like to give this a try? Thanks. I’ve just arrived and probably require a couple of days to catch up on my sleep.

Love,

Swee

Rajiv Thakker [rajivthakker] Sunday, January 08, 2006 7:25 PMsweeSubject: Namaste

Respected Sir,I hereby introduce myself as Rajiv.Thakker,a 25 yearold commodity trader working for one of South EastAsia's largest trading houses,Adani Exports based inAhmedabad.I have tremendous interests in Vedic-Hindu Astrologyand wish to seek guidance from you and after reading your posts on the and thereby thought of sending you a personal mail.I look forward to this relationship with a greatinclination to understand the principles of Astrology.I would be highly obliged you could kindly look intomy astrological positions and explanthe Gajakesari and the Hansa mahapurusha Rajayoga thati have been born underwith respect to my career aspirations and marriage.I sincerely appreciate your effortsto do so help me.There are some things which I would want your viewsupon.I have just quit my job and going through a noticeperiod and have taken over entrepreneurship.I am getting into the exports of snack food productsfrom India.Do you think I shall succeed more as anentrepreneur or should I be more successful in theservice(corporate job) sector?Will I ever get to travel to foreign lands and dobusiness with other countries and when shall thatperiod start?I am also a faculty in Business Management in a numberof top B-schools,Sir,my major concern is to get fameof national repute,would I ever get that level of nameand fame in the field on Management?Kindly through some light on these matters .I am follower of Shirdi Sai Baba and The Lord Shiva.Please help and thanking you once again.May the ALMIGHTY bless us all.OM NAMAHA SAI RAM NAMAHARegardsRajiv.Thakker14th April 1979Ahmedabad13:35 pm

Jaya

Jagannatha

Dear

Ramesh,

Namaste

Thank you

for doing the chart. What does Moon in a moveable sign as the 2nd

from UL say? What about this UL being 12th from AL? 11th from UL has Rahu and Saturn.

By offering his prayer to Shiva (Navamsa confirms this)

Ganesh

(rasi suggests this), can help with his 6th lord in asc. It will

also activate the A9, Guru and the hidden depths of the occult. Ganesh Gayatri

mantra, I’d expect.

Thank you

for the chart.

Love,

Swee

On Behalf Of Ramesh F. Gangaramani

Monday, January 23, 2006

5:58 AM

'Swee Chan'; 'SJCA'

Cc: rajivthakker

[Jaya Jagannatha] RE:

Namaste

chart attached

Dear Rajeev,

I have seen your chart before. Please

see my comments based on my current understanding. These contain astrological

terms which you can ignore.

a). Hamsa yoga shows your strong focus

on 'gyana' and gaja-kesari yoga will give you name and fame in the areas of

knowledge. This success will come if you stick to truth. Saturn in 2H

may tempt you to deviate from this!

b). Sun is exalted with digbala in 10H,

is also exalted in most of your varga charts too. Sun will give you excellent

leadership qualities. 10L Mars is in 9H again a good placement but conjoint

with Debilitated Mercury. Overall the career path should be excellent,

however Venus the navamsesh is not well placed and is afflicted hence it

would be good to do remedies for the same. This is mentioned again down below.

c). 10H from Moon in D1 has Jupiter,

shows your inclination to teach. It will give you name in the long

run. Venus is the D9 dispositor of 10L indicating bhagya

thru management or art, culture items. Planets in D10 artha trikona are

Jupiter and exalted Moon. Jupiter shows teaching, Law etc whereas Moon

indicates Food products, hotel etc. This shows that you are in right field.

d). 6H of service and 7H of business in

D10 do not have any planets, lord is the same, so almost equal strength. The

difference is only is in aspects, Jupiter having Graha and Rashi drishti,

Moon has rashi drishti, both placed in 10H. You may see more success and name

in service.

e). 10L from Moon is Moon, placed in

movable sign and hence it is likely that you will work away from home town, may

be abroad. 10L from Moon in D9 too is in movable sign. Sun's placement in 10H

also shows the same.

f) Saturn is 7L, its dasa has prompted

you to move away from job to business. Current AD of Moon Amk may indicate that

your employer/ business associates are not going thru the best of times. MD-AD

may have brought some conflicting situations too. Next AD of Mars starting

end of jan, should be better and may give a feeling of stability and comfort at

work. TPC shows a good possibility of foreign travel during Feb/ March 06.

6: Marriage issues: Venus is your AK

indicates that there will be lessons to learn in the area of relationships.

Venus is also kaltrakarka. It is badhakesh, aspected by Rahu and Saturn which

is also 8L, conjunct with Ketu, placed in 8H and in 6H in D9. It would be good

to do remedies in this area. VRA recommends donating an idol of

Lakshmi-Narayana and gifting, garments, ornaments etc to newly married couple.

Venus being also your AK, it will be good to pray to your Ishta devta Lord

Shiva (which you are already doing). I would however prefer Swee looking

at this and give the best remedy.

7L in 2H may indicate marrying someone

who was married before, conjunction with Rahu may support this. 7L from Venus

in movable sign indicates that the souse will be from a place far away from

your hometown, may be from another country.

Best Wishes,

Ramesh

Swee Chan

[swee]

Sunday, January 22, 2006

9:31 AM

SJCA

Cc: rajivthakker; ramesh.gangaramani

FW: Namaste

Jaya

Jagannatha

Dear

Ramesh,

Namaste

Would you

like to give this a try? Thanks. I’ve just arrived and probably require a

couple of days to catch up on my sleep.

Love,

Swee

Rajiv Thakker

[rajivthakker]

Sunday, January 08, 2006

7:25 PM

swee

Namaste

Respected Sir,

based in

Ahmedabad.

i have been born under

to do so help me.

upon.

period start?

OM NAMAHA SAI RAM NAMAHA

Regards

Rajiv.Thakker

14th April 1979

Ahmedabad

--

--

--

Dear Swee,

As per Jaimini, Moon in 2nd from UL will give multiple relationship, Saturn and Rahu in 11th from UL with aspect of Mars may indicate an adopted child(en). Is that what you are hinting at? Would you recommend remedy for affliction of Venus or worship of Ishta Devta Lord Shiva would take care?

Best Wishes,

Ramesh

On Behalf Of Swee ChanMonday, January 23, 2006 4:17 AM Cc: rajivthakkerSubject: RE: [Jaya Jagannatha] RE: Namaste

Jaya Jagannatha

Dear Ramesh,

Namaste

Thank you for doing the chart. What does Moon in a moveable sign as the 2nd from UL say? What about this UL being 12th from AL? 11th from UL has Rahu and Saturn. By offering his prayer to Shiva (Navamsa confirms this)

Ganesh (rasi suggests this), can help with his 6th lord in asc. It will also activate the A9, Guru and the hidden depths of the occult. Ganesh Gayatri mantra, I’d expect.

Thank you for the chart.

Love,

Swee

On Behalf Of Ramesh F. GangaramaniMonday, January 23, 2006 5:58 AM'Swee Chan'; 'SJCA'Cc: rajivthakkerSubject: [Jaya Jagannatha] RE: Namaste

chart attached

Dear Rajeev,

Best Wishes,

Ramesh

Jaya Jagannatha

Dear Ramesh,

Namaste

Love,

Swee

Jaya

Jagannatha

Dear

Ramesh,

Namaste

Well

spotted, not a hint and is also confirmed in his Navamsa. Fasting on UL days is

recommended by Sanjay ji.

Love,

Swee

Monday, January 23, 2006

1:07 PM

RE: [Jaya Jagannatha] RE:

Namaste

Dear Swee,

As per Jaimini, Moon in 2nd from UL will

give multiple relationship, Saturn and Rahu in 11th from UL with aspect of Mars

may indicate an adopted child(en). Is that what you are hinting at? Would you

recommend remedy for affliction of Venus or worship of Ishta Devta Lord Shiva

would take care?

Best Wishes,

Ramesh

On Behalf Of Swee Chan

Monday, January 23, 2006

4:17 AM

RE: [Jaya Jagannatha] RE:

Namaste

Jaya

Jagannatha

Dear

Ramesh,

Namaste

Thank you

for doing the chart. What does Moon in a moveable sign as the 2nd

from UL say? What about this UL being 12th from AL? 11th from UL has Rahu and

Saturn. By offering his prayer to Shiva (Navamsa confirms this)

Ganesh

(rasi suggests this), can help with his 6th lord in asc. It will

also activate the A9, Guru and the hidden depths of the occult. Ganesh Gayatri

mantra, I’d expect.

Thank you

for the chart.

Love,

Swee

Monday, January 23, 2006

5:58 AM

'Swee Chan'; 'SJCA'

[Jaya Jagannatha] RE:

Namaste

chart attached

Dear Rajeev,

I have seen your chart before. Please

see my comments based on my current understanding. These contain astrological

terms which you can ignore.

a). Hamsa yoga shows your strong focus

on 'gyana' and gaja-kesari yoga will give you name and fame in the areas of

knowledge. This success will come if you stick to truth. Saturn in 2H

may tempt you to deviate from this!

b). Sun is exalted with digbala in

10H, is also exalted in most of your varga charts too. Sun will give you

excellent leadership qualities. 10L Mars is in 9H again a good placement but

conjoint with Debilitated Mercury. Overall the career path should be

excellent, however Venus the navamsesh is not well placed and is afflicted

hence it would be good to do remedies for the same. This is mentioned again

down below.

c). 10H from Moon in D1 has Jupiter,

shows your inclination to teach. It will give you name in the long

run. Venus is the D9 dispositor of 10L indicating bhagya

thru management or art, culture items. Planets in D10 artha trikona are

Jupiter and exalted Moon. Jupiter shows teaching, Law etc whereas Moon

indicates Food products, hotel etc. This shows that you are in right field.

d). 6H of service and 7H of business in

D10 do not have any planets, lord is the same, so almost equal strength. The

difference is only is in aspects, Jupiter having Graha and Rashi drishti,

Moon has rashi drishti, both placed in 10H. You may see more success and name

in service.

e). 10L from Moon is Moon, placed in

movable sign and hence it is likely that you will work away from home town, may

be abroad. 10L from Moon in D9 too is in movable sign. Sun's placement in 10H

also shows the same.

f) Saturn is 7L, its dasa has prompted

you to move away from job to business. Current AD of Moon Amk may indicate that

your employer/ business associates are not going thru the best of times. MD-AD

may have brought some conflicting situations too. Next AD of Mars starting

end of jan, should be better and may give a feeling of stability and comfort at

work. TPC shows a good possibility of foreign travel during Feb/ March 06.

6: Marriage issues: Venus is your AK

indicates that there will be lessons to learn in the area of relationships.

Venus is also kaltrakarka. It is badhakesh, aspected by Rahu and Saturn which

is also 8L, conjunct with Ketu, placed in 8H and in 6H in D9. It would be good

to do remedies in this area. VRA recommends donating an idol of

Lakshmi-Narayana and gifting, garments, ornaments etc to newly married couple.

Venus being also your AK, it will be good to pray to your Ishta devta Lord

Shiva (which you are already doing). I would however prefer Swee looking

at this and give the best remedy.

7L in 2H may indicate marrying someone

who was married before, conjunction with Rahu may support this. 7L from Venus

in movable sign indicates that the souse will be from a place far away from

your hometown, may be from another country.

Best Wishes,

Ramesh

Swee Chan

[swee]

Sunday, January 22, 2006

9:31 AM

SJCA

Cc: rajivthakker; ramesh.gangaramani

FW: Namaste

Jaya

Jagannatha

Dear

Ramesh,

Namaste

Would you

like to give this a try? Thanks. I’ve just arrived and probably require a

couple of days to catch up on my sleep.

Love,

Swee

Rajiv Thakker

[rajivthakker]

Sunday, January 08, 2006

7:25 PM

swee

Namaste

Respected Sir,

based in

Ahmedabad.

i have been born under

to do so help me.

upon.

period start?

OM NAMAHA SAI RAM NAMAHA

Regards

Rajiv.Thakker

14th April 1979

Ahmedabad

--

--

--

--

--

Dear Rajeev,

You may want to fast on Wednesdays as Mercury is the lord of UL, from Sunrise to Sunset.

Best Wishes,

Ramesh

On Behalf Of Swee ChanMonday, January 23, 2006 6:12 AM Subject: RE: [Jaya Jagannatha] RE: Namaste

Jaya Jagannatha

Dear Ramesh,

Namaste

Well spotted, not a hint and is also confirmed in his Navamsa. Fasting on UL days is recommended by Sanjay ji.

Love,

Swee

On Behalf Of Ramesh F. GangaramaniMonday, January 23, 2006 1:07 PM Subject: RE: [Jaya Jagannatha] RE: Namaste

Dear Swee,

As per Jaimini, Moon in 2nd from UL will give multiple relationship, Saturn and Rahu in 11th from UL with aspect of Mars may indicate an adopted child(en). Is that what you are hinting at? Would you recommend remedy for affliction of Venus or worship of Ishta Devta Lord Shiva would take care?

Best Wishes,

Ramesh

On Behalf Of Swee ChanMonday, January 23, 2006 4:17 AM Cc: rajivthakkerSubject: RE: [Jaya Jagannatha] RE: Namaste

Jaya Jagannatha

Dear Ramesh,

Namaste

Thank you for doing the chart. What does Moon in a moveable sign as the 2nd from UL say? What about this UL being 12th from AL? 11th from UL has Rahu and Saturn. By offering his prayer to Shiva (Navamsa confirms this)

Ganesh (rasi suggests this), can help with his 6th lord in asc. It will also activate the A9, Guru and the hidden depths of the occult. Ganesh Gayatri mantra, I’d expect.

Thank you for the chart.

Love,

Swee

On Behalf Of Ramesh F. GangaramaniMonday, January 23, 2006 5:58 AM'Swee Chan'; 'SJCA'Cc: rajivthakkerSubject: [Jaya Jagannatha] RE: Namaste

chart attached

Dear Rajeev,

Best Wishes,

Ramesh

Jaya Jagannatha

Dear Ramesh,

Namaste

Love,

Swee

• 3 years later...

Dear friends, i have just joined this group today i would appreciate to know if

any Nadi Astrologers here from Gujarat. I am from Bhavnagar city Gujarat with

Media.

Mahedra