Guest guest

Atul Goel

44 Civil Lines, Jadugar Road

Near St. Ann's Senior Seconday School

Roorkee

Distt.-Hardwar

Utarakhand

Dear friends

I Atul Goel about 40 years have been research working on NADI SHASTRA for the last 12 years.

In this regard I seek your kind help. I should feel highly grateful if you kindly send me the xerox/scan copy of the Janam patri gien to you by the Nadi Reader.

Further the following details may also be supplied.

Date of birth

Place of birth

Time of birth

Brothers details

Sisters details

wife/husband details

kids details

mother and father details

Thanking you in anticipation.

Atul Goel

--- On Sat, 28/11/09, Mannmit Srivastava <mannmit1 wrote:

Mannmit Srivastava <mannmit1Re: Digest Number 1011 [2 Attachments] , "No Reply" <notify-dg- >Cc: ahmednkhan71Date: Saturday, 28 November, 2009, 5:52 PM

Dear Mr. Ahmed Khan,Let me first congratulate you for undertaking such selfishless acts. Please find enclosed my photograph as an attachment. Kindly download it.Would appreciate highly, whatever you can get in predictions from the learned astrologer like profession, marriage etc etc.May Allmighty bestow all His blessings on you & all your near & dear ones.Thanks & Regards,Mannmit --- On Wed, 25/11/09, <> wrote:

<> Digest Number 1011Wednesday, 25 November, 2009, 10:03 PM

Naadi Astrology

Messages In This Digest (6 Messages)

Re: Prof: R G Rao Prasanth Kumar

koumara nadi vp

Re: Want A Good Nadi Astrologer s_pad

Re: Want A Good Nadi Astrologer saptarshi choudhury

Re: Want A Goof Nadi Astrologer Dhinakar

5a.

Re: Pl guide me to the temples in Nashik taintedblue84

View All Topics | Create New Topic

Re: Prof: R G Rao

Posted by: "Prasanth Kumar" prasanth.kumar81@ prasanth.kumar81

Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:36 am (PST)

Hi Ahmed,i just googled about this Pandit Ji. He seems to be quite famous in Mumbai. I do plan to visit Mumbai in Jan 2010. Will it be possible for me to get an appointment with him. The other alternative would be to send you my fore-head photograph. Do let me know. Thanks a lot for your help.RegardsPrasanth--- On Mon, 11/23/09, ahmed khan <ahmednkhan71@ gmail.com> wrote:ahmed khan <ahmednkhan71@ gmail.com>Re: Prof: R G RaoMonday, November 23, 2009, 1:42 PM Panditji as earlier also mentioned does not charge any thing. All weneed is ur snap shot of ur fore head with eye brows arched. He doesnot speak english hence u mail ur snaps to my email

I'd and I willtake the snaps to him and call you from there.This service from me too is free as I have benefited from him and wantas many people to benefit from the same.Ahmed khan9820223071On 11/19/09, kiran kakarla <kvskiran74> wrote:> Ahmed,> Can you please provide with his contact details? and also how much he> charges in general.?>> Kiran>> --- On Tue, 11/17/09, ahmed khan <ahmednkhan71@ gmail.com> wrote:>>> ahmed khan <ahmednkhan71@ gmail.com>> Re: Prof: R G Rao> > Tuesday, November 17, 2009, 4:41 PM>>> Hi there is this person I have met and is interesting pdt janardhanji> he is the same Pandit who was with

salman khan and kangana ranawat on> sony tv dus ka Dum show. He does reading on the basis of fore head and> nasal airs. I am working in a financial institution of repute as the> Head of investment and on a public forum if I am recommending some one> then I must be pretty sure on him. I am forwarding this info on suo> bono basis and I seek no monetary benefits. If any one is having any> problem they can call me on 9820223071 I am based in mumbai , india I> can take my web enabled laptop to Pandit place and one can have his> query resolved.>> Thanks '> Ahmed>> On 11/14/09, Sunny Sunny <sunnyxshani@ . au> wrote:>> I have been to him for consultation and he does NOT practise using Naadi>> Josiyam. He reads peoples future using palmistry and astrology.

NO leaf>> reading is done here. His prediction years are yet to come as they are>> down>> the track.>>>> His predictions are similar in outcomes to one of my Naadi Leaf readings.>>>> Thanks.>>>> --- On Fri, 6/11/09, pankaj bansal <pankaj_bansal19@ > wrote:>>>>>> pankaj bansal <pankaj_bansal19@ >>> Re: Want A Good Nadi Astrologer>> >> Received: Friday, 6 November, 2009, 4:43 PM>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Hello,>> You can contact Shri R.G.RAOji for your nadi

reading.I don't>> know>> about what type of nadi rading ,he is offering But one thing i will tell>> with confidence that He is the best and What's more He is also an>> astropalmist and writes more than 50 Books on Nadi,Palmistry, Astrology. U>> can contact him at:>>>> Shri. R. G. Rao>> Srinivasa Nagar H Cross,>> Kattariguppa Main Road (after Vidyapeeta)>> Bengalooru - 560085.>> Ph: 080 26696834>>>>>>

Thanks>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Vilas Madapurmath <vilas_ip (AT) hotmail (DOT) com>>> >> Wed, 4 November, 2009 5:15:19 PM>> RE: Want A Good Nadi Astrologer>>>>>>>> Hi,>>>> Anyone who knows a good Agasthya nadi reader in Bangalore, I will>> appreciate>>

if you can please send me their name(s) and contact information.>>>> Regards,>> Vilas>>>>>>>> >> rathina_mari@ .co. in>> Mon, 2 Nov 2009 12:25:40 +0530>> Re: Want A Goof Nadi Astrologer>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> dear sir,>>>> there is good nadi astrologer in kanchipuram. his address is>>

mr.kumaravel>> sri agasthya maha siva nadi>> jothidam>> krishnan street, pillayar palayam,>>

kanchipuram>> cell no 9345435024>> 9381523245>>>> best wishes>>>>

prof rathina kumar>>>>>> Connect more, do more and share more with India Mail. Learn more.>>>>>>>>>>>> Bing brings you maps, menus, and reviews organized in one place. Try it>> now.>>>>>> The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _>> Win 1 of 4 Sony home entertainment packs thanks to 7.>> Enter now: http://au.docs. / homepageset/>> --> Sent from my mobile device>> Ahmed N Khan>>> ------------ --------- --------- ------>>