It is nice on your part to do some good service. I am giving the particulars'

Name Star Gothram RashiVenkateswarlu Mrigasira 2nd Koundinyasa Taurus

Lakshmi Mula 4th " Dhanus

Kishore Bharani " Aries

Vijay Sravana ' Capricorn

Prayer for general well being.

Thanks

Venkateswarlu

dayalan_a <dayalan_a Sent: Thu, 17 December, 2009 1:47:35 PM r u interested to do guru transit archana

Dear members,i hope the yanthra shani archana and prasadams sent to you would be beneficial to you. Already many group members had given a very positive feedback of archana/puja result. Now on dec 19th (as per alangudi guru temple guru transit on 15th december) guru bhagawan transition is taking place and due to it we may get good or bad effects for all rasis. To get good benefits of guru planet we plan to conduct a Guru transit homam followed by archana to the interested group members. If you wish to include your name in this,pls send your and family member names,star,rashi and kothram and prayer request. I'll do puja/archana on the behalf of you and pray for your goodness.Good effects of guru transition for rasi:aries,gemini, leo,libra, capriconBad effects of guru transition for rasi:taurus, cancer,virgo, scorpio,sagittar ious,aquarious, piscespls reply. thanksE-mail:dayalan_a

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Dear Mr Dayalan ,

Irrespective of the effects of transits,please do the needful for the following:

1.Dhiraj Anil,Gothram koundinya.nakshtram:Punaravsu(Mithunam)

2.Lakshmi Kant,Nakshtram:Aswani,Gothram:Kanwasa

3.Radha Krishnan,Nakshtram:uttarshadha of Makaram,Gotram:Koundinyasa

After performance of pooja please let us know for payment charges to recieve prasadam.

regards

Vattem Krishnan

Cyber Jyotish Services

(For all counseling services)

Dr.B.V.Raman"Fools Obey Planets While Wisemen Can Control Them"

Planets are neutral Controllers of Mans Karma

--- On Thu, 12/17/09, dayalan_a <dayalan_a wrote:

dayalan_a <dayalan_a r u interested to do guru transit archana Date: Thursday, December 17, 2009, 3:17 AM

Dear members,i hope the yanthra shani archana and prasadams sent to you would be beneficial to you. Already many group members had given a very positive feedback of archana/puja result. Now on dec 19th (as per alangudi guru temple guru transit on 15th december) guru bhagawan transition is taking place and due to it we may get good or bad effects for all rasis. To get good benefits of guru planet we plan to conduct a Guru transit homam followed by archana to the interested group members. If you wish to include your name in this,pls send your and family member names,star,rashi and kothram and prayer request. I'll do puja/archana on the behalf of you and pray for your goodness.Good effects of guru transition for rasi:aries,gemini, leo,libra, capriconBad effects of guru transition for rasi:taurus, cancer,virgo, scorpio,sagittar ious,aquarious, piscespls reply. thanksE-mail:dayalan_a