IndiaDivine.org

Husband Died

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Nadi cannot tell the FUTURE. it can tell your PASTOn Mon, Jan 18, 2010 at 4:41 PM, pranicgirl <jinaspice wrote:

I am a believer of Nadi Astrology. I was greatly shocked when my nadi leaves were read out first time. After that i have visited nadi readers thrice with very good past predictions the future predictions have yet to become fulfilled.

Today i was informed by one of my friends that her husband died suddenly. She had visited a nadi astrologer couple of months ago they had told her that her marriage will last for long time, husband will have 60 age and she will have children also. Also her husbands name and birthdate was mentioned in the nadi leaves.

She as also learnt palmistry and knows basic astrology.

I was shocked to hear all this contradicting things. How did such a major prediction go wrong.

Can life and death predictions go wrong????

Yes, anything is possible In Naadi ! From mind boggling past events to nonsensical future predictions. I have experienced all this in my experience of nearly 25 yrs of meeting several Naadi readers of different hues and colours throughout India.

Your script for the drama in real life is absolutely unique in this world and Naadi reading may be like a prologue giving a few hints here and there !

Wish you best of luck with Naadi reading should you meet any Naadi reader in future !

VBD

--- On Tue, 19/1/10, Jordan Koppole <jordan.co.in wrote:

Jordan Koppole <jordan.co.inRe: Husband Died Date: Tuesday, 19 January, 2010, 11:36 AM

Nadi cannot tell the FUTURE. it can tell your PAST

On Mon, Jan 18, 2010 at 4:41 PM, pranicgirl <jinaspice (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

I am a believer of Nadi Astrology. I was greatly shocked when my nadi leaves were read out first time. After that i have visited nadi readers thrice with very good past predictions the future predictions have yet to become fulfilled.Today i was informed by one of my friends that her husband died suddenly. She had visited a nadi astrologer couple of months ago they had told her that her marriage will last for long time, husband will have 60 age and she will have children also. Also her husbands name and birthdate was mentioned in the nadi leaves. She as also learnt palmistry and knows basic astrology. I was shocked to hear all this contradicting things. How did such a major prediction go wrong.Can life and death predictions go wrong????

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.