IndiaDivine.org

Intriguing Things continued...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

This is in continuation of the message I posted a few days back. The numbers

indicate the numbers of different points I raised.

3 & 4. One constant complaint is that except marriage, every prediction goes

wrong. I heard even so called experts saying this. I had a talk with a relative

of mine who did some study on naadi astrology. Let me first give his

explanation.

What he says is that unless the weight of poorva karma is so high that it is

very very tough to undo them in this janma alone, future is liable to change. In

other words, if " you must die " , then you are " very very likely " to die. However

if the situation is " you may die " , " you may still die " but it is highly possible

that you will survive and live long afterwards in case you do some good karma

(particularly dosha shanthi like japam, temple visit, helping others etc)to undo

the bad karma in the past or previous births.

He says marriage is a notable exception. Marriage is generally pre-ordained. Our

karmas alone cannot change this as it relies on another person as well. That is

why marriage predictions almost always come true. But then there is nothing God

can't change but as a general rule it can be said that unless " both " the bride

and groom concerned " jointly or severaly " pray that I don't want a bride as

described in the naadi, you will marry him/her. In a lighter vein, he said " if

you don't want to marry the girl as described by the naadi, the only option will

be to find the girl and ask her to pray that she shouldn't get a husband as

described in her naadi while praying youself " . Jokes apart, there seems to be

some logic in this explanation. Afterall this man's daughter's naadi was taken

and except marriage and the past, everything went wrong.

Another explanation is that we are making the prediction correct rather than the

prediction turning out to be correct. When we see a girl/boy whose descriptions

match the naadi astrologer's words, we conclude this is my person. For eg, if

the astrologer predicts that Mr.X would get in to an IT company founded by

someone speaking Kannada. Now he applies to all the relevant companies and even

non-matching companies as well. He gets in to IBM or HP that do not match the

description at all. But in the case of marriage, we have more freedom of choice.

We can wait and wait and search for at least a reasonble match. This explanation

is also somewhat logical.

The remaining part will follow soon along wiith some expert views and

interesting facts/incidents.

mahesh

i hav somehow missed ur previous mail but.... what u hav ritten in this one seems highly acceptable....

i am intrigued ...

awaiting ur next mail

mrinalini--- On Thu, 14/1/10, Mahesh <rmahesh01 wrote:

Mahesh <rmahesh01 Intriguing Things continued... Date: Thursday, 14 January, 2010, 9:42 PM

This is in continuation of the message I posted a few days back. The numbers indicate the numbers of different points I raised.3 & 4. One constant complaint is that except marriage, every prediction goes wrong. I heard even so called experts saying this. I had a talk with a relative of mine who did some study on naadi astrology. Let me first give his explanation.What he says is that unless the weight of poorva karma is so high that it is very very tough to undo them in this janma alone, future is liable to change. In other words, if "you must die", then you are "very very likely" to die. However if the situation is "you may die", "you may still die" but it is highly possible that you will survive and live long afterwards in case you do some good karma (particularly dosha shanthi like japam, temple visit, helping others etc)to undo the bad karma in the past or previous births.He says marriage is a notable exception. Marriage

is generally pre-ordained. Our karmas alone cannot change this as it relies on another person as well. That is why marriage predictions almost always come true. But then there is nothing God can't change but as a general rule it can be said that unless "both" the bride and groom concerned "jointly or severaly" pray that I don't want a bride as described in the naadi, you will marry him/her. In a lighter vein, he said "if you don't want to marry the girl as described by the naadi, the only option will be to find the girl and ask her to pray that she shouldn't get a husband as described in her naadi while praying youself". Jokes apart, there seems to be some logic in this explanation. Afterall this man's daughter's naadi was taken and except marriage and the past, everything went wrong.Another explanation is that we are making the prediction correct rather than the prediction turning out to be correct. When we see a girl/boy whose descriptions

match the naadi astrologer's words, we conclude this is my person. For eg, if the astrologer predicts that Mr.X would get in to an IT company founded by someone speaking Kannada. Now he applies to all the relevant companies and even non-matching companies as well. He gets in to IBM or HP that do not match the description at all. But in the case of marriage, we have more freedom of choice. We can wait and wait and search for at least a reasonble match. This explanation is also somewhat logical.The remaining part will follow soon along wiith some expert views and interesting facts/incidents.

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.