IndiaDivine.org

Anyone Had Experience with this nadi astrologer

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Everyone,

I found this on kerala forum:

" I met with a naadi astrologer in Trivandrum. After a careful observation about

the results of others only I went to hear about my predictions. It is simply

GREAT! He just took a thum impression and after one hour I have been called to

confirm my writings...then he read few 'ola' and finally one 'ola' had a match

with all the details like date of birth, name of my parents and few other

information. Then I had waited for another 45mnts (he will write our predictions

in a book) and he will call us and record the predictions on a cd. It is my

experience and I really believe it. Because with a single thum impression he had

given me the whole details. They are native of Tamil Nadu. They have a branch

office in Trivandrum at Karamana, Near TVS Showroom. Here is the address for

anyone who is interested to contact: Sri Agasthiya Perunool Naadi Astrological

Centre, 124-Sankar Nagar, 1st Street, Neeramankara, Kaimanam P.O.

Thiruvananthapuram - 40, Contact: Guruji G.K. Ravi, agasthiyanaady.

They also have branches at other states too. Good Luck!! "

Has anyone had any experience with G.K Ravi? If he is the real thing, I will be

in Kerala in June and will visit him. Any information would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Antoine

Hi Antoine,

Good research, however after getting your information with one thumb print. were you asked any questions in helping them to locate your nadi leaf, also if they started to read to you your information what was the reason the took a 45 minute break, then to record and put on cd.

please explain?

Kamal

dionys1 <dionys1 Sent: Mon, February 8, 2010 3:35:18 AM Anyone Had Experience with this nadi astrologer

Hi Everyone,I found this on kerala forum:"I met with a naadi astrologer in Trivandrum. After a careful observation about the results of others only I went to hear about my predictions. It is simply GREAT! He just took a thum impression and after one hour I have been called to confirm my writings...then he read few 'ola' and finally one 'ola' had a match with all the details like date of birth, name of my parents and few other information. Then I had waited for another 45mnts (he will write our predictions in a book) and he will call us and record the predictions on a cd. It is my experience and I really believe it. Because with a single thum impression he had given me the whole details. They are native of Tamil Nadu. They have a branch office in Trivandrum at Karamana, Near TVS Showroom. Here is the address for anyone who is interested to contact: Sri Agasthiya Perunool Naadi Astrological Centre, 124-Sankar Nagar, 1st Street,

Neeramankara, Kaimanam P.O. Thiruvananthapuram - 40, Contact: Guruji G.K. Ravi, agasthiyanaady@ gmail.com. They also have branches at other states too. Good Luck!!"Has anyone had any experience with G.K Ravi? If he is the real thing, I will be in Kerala in June and will visit him. Any information would be appreciated.Thanks,Antoine

Dear Friend Dionys1,Thanks for providing the address from Tiruvananthpuram. If some could share the experience of that center, I could add in the list of addresses for future edition of my books on Naadi Predictions. Wing Commander Shashikant Oak. Mo No: 09881901049, Pune. India.dionys1 <dionys1 Sent: Mon, 8 February, 2010 2:05:18 PM Anyone Had Experience with this nadi astrologer

Hi Everyone,

I found this on kerala forum:

"I met with a naadi astrologer in Trivandrum. After a careful observation about the results of others only I went to hear about my predictions. It is simply GREAT! He just took a thum impression and after one hour I have been called to confirm my writings...then he read few 'ola' and finally one 'ola' had a match with all the details like date of birth, name of my parents and few other information. Then I had waited for another 45mnts (he will write our predictions in a book) and he will call us and record the predictions on a cd. It is my experience and I really believe it. Because with a single thum impression he had given me the whole details. They are native of Tamil Nadu. They have a branch office in Trivandrum at Karamana, Near TVS Showroom. Here is the address for anyone who is interested to contact: Sri Agasthiya Perunool Naadi Astrological Centre, 124-Sankar Nagar, 1st Street, Neeramankara, Kaimanam P.O. Thiruvananthapuram - 40, Contact: Guruji

G.K. Ravi, agasthiyanaady@ gmail.com. They also have branches at other states too. Good Luck!!"

Has anyone had any experience with G.K Ravi? If he is the real thing, I will be in Kerala in June and will visit him. Any information would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Antoine

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.