IndiaDivine.org

My exp with naadi.......

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello every one and shashikant ji.

I want to share my exp with naadi dont know who gone wrong......

there are 3 naadi leaves has been read about my famialy 1st my father then mine and recently my first elder sisiter.All 3 leaves some point are same but n;t others.

1st when i went to naadi astrologer he is student of selvaraj swami in ludhiana it was april 2007.All the past of my father was ok.we are 4 siblings .My elder sis, my elder bro, second eld sis and me.Now at that time in 2007 leaves says my elder sister dont want to marry and she will n;t get married she will remain unmarried and in feb 2009 my second sis wil get married and then my elder bro and after that me the fourth child of my father complete his education,at that time i was doing MCA,will take over all the business and 3 yr later i wil get married.

2nd After i tried to find out my leaves after 8 month later 31 dec 2007 they read my naadi leaves.It says same my elder sis wil nt have marriage.First my second sis in dec 2008 wil have marriage after in feb 2009 my bro wil have marriage.And it says from jan to apr 2008 i will be great tensions.From apr 2008 i wil have a new era i will have a networking business and it starting of new bussiness.A mars sudarashna pooja was decribed wich i had done immediately and also done other remedies described in leaves

After passing 2008-2009 my elder sis has no mariage.my second sis still unmarried my eld bro got married in aug 2009.I never completed my education MCA.i am just at home n't involved fully in my father bussiness.I am looking forward to go to abroad and facing so many problems and tension.Now i hve migraine and acidity problems.

3rd in nov 2009 i got the chance to listen my first elder sis leaves.They says in 2011 my sis will get married at age of 37 and after that my second sis wil hve marriage and after my marriage wil take place.And i will settled down in abroad.

at current time my sis is on govt job and she is in such status of mind she want to leave the job and want to do meditation but her stars says she is in derpression.She does nt want to marry.

There are manyother points wich are contradicting in 3 leaves .Just some points are same those describe past and tell about famialy like 4 siblings mother father name dere current position rest of the life is nt same.................

I have talked many time with naadi readers they tell nothing clear they says they r looking for another leaves about details.