IndiaDivine.org

What to do

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

R/Sir,

I had my brothers nadi reading done for some 5-6 years ago. None of his reading

proved true. The same nadi centre is not available now. While his nadi reading,

it was told that before the age of 42 years, you should not get his nadi reading

again. After 42 years of his age you can do his nadi reading again. In view of

uncertainty, should I do his nadi reading from some other reader/centre or not.

Guest guest

Why do u spend so much money and energy to run the so called nadi reader's shop. If u really want to solve ur problemvisit the link n personally http://www.indiadivine.org/articles/324/1/The-Mystical-Pothi-Oracle-of-Achyutananda-Das/Page1.html

With best RegardsUmakanta DashumakantadashMobile : +91 99 69 610 612

yogeshsharma2k4 <yogeshsharma2k4 Sent: Wed, 3 March, 2010 12:54:00 PM What to do

R/Sir,I had my brothers nadi reading done for some 5-6 years ago. None of his reading proved true. The same nadi centre is not available now. While his nadi reading, it was told that before the age of 42 years, you should not get his nadi reading again. After 42 years of his age you can do his nadi reading again. In view of uncertainty, should I do his nadi reading from some other reader/centre or not.

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Guest guest

Dear Uma Kanta Dash,

Your link is very intersting. Will like to red more about it of your own experience. It is great Indian treasure . Needs to be preserved in many ways. One way is to experience it and spread the message to others who need it. There is no need to compare Sages works. They are great.

Wing Commander Shashikant Oak. Mo No: 09881901049, Pune. India.

umakanta dash <umakantadash Sent: Thu, 4 March, 2010 10:10:06 AMRe: What to do

Why do u spend so much money and energy to run the so called nadi reader's shop. If u really want to solve ur problemvisit the link n personally http://www.indiadiv ine.org/articles /324/1/The- Mystical- Pothi-Oracle- of-Achyutananda- Das/Page1. html

With best RegardsUmakanta Dashumakantadash@ .co. inMobile : +91 99 69 610 612

yogeshsharma2k4 <yogeshsharma2k4@ >Wed, 3 March, 2010 12:54:00 PM What to do

R/Sir,I had my brothers nadi reading done for some 5-6 years ago. None of his reading proved true. The same nadi centre is not available now. While his nadi reading, it was told that before the age of 42 years, you should not get his nadi reading again. After 42 years of his age you can do his nadi reading again. In view of uncertainty, should I do his nadi reading from some other reader/centre or not.

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.

Guest guest

Dear Sashikantji

Iam not a writer. i have no so much command to write beautifully to satisfy others. simly i can say,

the Achyuta Gosain is living in that physical oracle to answer all our futures in his visionary way that u have to understand. He is a Great saint

of Panch Sakha family. With best RegardsUmakanta DashumakantadashMobile : +91 99 69 610 612

SHASHIKANT OAK <shashikantoak Sent: Tue, 9 March, 2010 11:01:16 PMRe: What to do

Dear Uma Kanta Dash,

Your link is very intersting. Will like to red more about it of your own experience. It is great Indian treasure . Needs to be preserved in many ways. One way is to experience it and spread the message to others who need it. There is no need to compare Sages works. They are great.

umakanta dash <umakantadash@ .co. in>Thu, 4 March, 2010 10:10:06 AMRe: What to do

Why do u spend so much money and energy to run the so called nadi reader's shop. If u really want to solve ur problemvisit the link n personally http://www.indiadiv ine.org/articles /324/1/The- Mystical- Pothi-Oracle- of-Achyutananda- Das/Page1. html

Guest guest

Hi UmakantaYour link seems to be interesting. Have you yourself been there before. if yes could you provide a feedback on your experience there.--- On Thu, 3/11/10, umakanta dash <umakantadash wrote:umakanta dash <umakantadashRe: What to do Date: Thursday, March 11, 2010, 9:53 AM

Dear Sashikantji

Iam not a writer. i have no so much command to write beautifully to satisfy others. simly i can say,

the Achyuta Gosain is living in that physical oracle to answer all our futures in his visionary way that u have to understand. He is a Great saint

of Panch Sakha family. With best RegardsUmakanta Dashumakantadash@ .co. inMobile : +91 99 69 610 612

SHASHIKANT OAK <shashikantoak@ .co. in>Tue, 9 March, 2010 11:01:16 PMRe: What to do

Dear Uma Kanta Dash,

umakanta dash <umakantadash@ .co. in>Thu, 4 March, 2010 10:10:06 AMRe: What to do

Guest guest

Regarded Dears More than 13 years ago I had visited the place with my wife regarding the solution of my career growth.We went inside the half darken room because of the flickering lamp.We bowed to Saint Achyutananda and asked my question mentally.(i.e.kept the question in my thought without giving any clue or any sound to the reader.)I was asked to open a page from the book kept in front of me that belongs to the creation of Saint Achyutanada.Then the reader started reading the page in the form of songs and gave explanation that what was my questions and its answer.I was astonished to see small letters written on the page which the reader was reading using a magnifier and after some time the page was missing with the writings.I was very much

satisfied and revered Achyuta Gosain(God).The reader asked curiously to my wife that does she had to ask anything ?She took the oppertunity and did the same as I did before and opened the page. She had asked when she would conceive and what would be the child.The reader read the question and answer that. from the date visited she would conceive after six month from the date visited ( i.e. in her sixth mensturation cycle) and that would be a male child normal delivery.Whatever was predicted to me was 100 percent truth that I have experienced.After experiencing the miracle work I tried to know what is there in the book. I came to know that there are some yantras written over the page and some mantra is uttered to activate. Then the writtings are seen.This is totally differerent from the nadi reader's system. There u did not have to tell anything to the reader. no date of birth. no father's name is asked.

nothing. If you cannot think your questions, you can write that in a paper and keep over it and open a page. the answer continues from that page to several pages and the reader have to read it completely. Above all It is the grace of saint which you cannot give the value. As per your ability and mental prepareness you can donate. no charge was there. I have seen people stay overnight coming from distant places to get their turn to solve their problems.I think the above experience can help you.With best RegardsUmakanta DashumakantadashMobile : +91 99 69 610 612Prasanth Kumar <prasanth.kumar81 Sent: Sun, 14 March, 2010 9:34:25 PMRe: What to do

Hi UmakantaYour link seems to be interesting. Have you yourself been there before. if yes could you provide a feedback on your experience there.--- On Thu, 3/11/10, umakanta dash <umakantadash@ .co. in> wrote:umakanta dash <umakantadash@ .co. in>Re: What to doThursday, March 11, 2010, 9:53 AM

Dear Sashikantji

of Panch Sakha family. With best RegardsUmakanta Dashumakantadash@ .co. inMobile : +91 99 69 610 612

SHASHIKANT OAK <shashikantoak@ .co. in>Tue, 9 March, 2010 11:01:16 PMRe: What to do

Dear Uma Kanta Dash,

Guest guest

Hello Umakantaji, This is Pranjal.I am fine here and hope for same there.I read your article and liked it very much.Actually i am going to Srikalahasti to visit in april & if you can plz provide the Address of the saint in kakatpur,I am being very grateful to you. Thanksumakanta dash <umakantadash@ .co. in>Re: What to doThursday, March 11, 2010, 9:53 AM

Dear Sashikantji

Dear Uma Kanta Dash,