IndiaDivine.org

enquiry

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Fellows,

I had recently (Oct-Nov) done the Agatsya naadi astrology for me, my family and friends in all about 9 of us.All of us got our names, our spouses names and in my case my kids careers correctly. We alsogot our parents name and other family details perfectly.

There were a couple of thigs said similar in my two friends and mine astrology which are doubtful.

I have recently read and seen on you tube a couple of videos on shiv naadi. I have also read that the sapt rishis have written the future of all the inhabitants of the world.

Now my confusion is that:

1. have each of them written for all of us or have some of the rishis written for a few and some others for the remaining and in all they have covered everybody.

2. Is there some reason that only those above 18 have their future written?

3. Agatsya naadi sees only the future whereas Bhrgu naadi also talks about past, is it true? Has anybody had such an experience?

4, Has anyone of all been to a shiv naadi astrologer? if yes, where?

Any centre in Pune or Mumbai?

5. Has anybody been to two naadi astrolgers i.e agatsya and Shiva both and found their leaves with both?

Please excuse me if my questions are stupid, but I am really really amazed about this astrology and am so very inquisitive to find out more.

regards; manish vithalani

Guest guest

Dear manish,

Could you please post the details about the agastiya nadi where you got your

reading

thanks

Hari

, " manish navnitlal vithalani "

<vithalanim12 wrote:

>

> Dear Fellows,

>

> I had recently (Oct-Nov) done the Agatsya naadi astrology for me, my family

and friends in all about 9 of us.All of us got our names, our spouses names and

in my case my kids careers correctly. We alsogot our parents name and other

family details perfectly.

>

> There were a couple of thigs said similar in my two friends and mine astrology

which are doubtful.

>

> I have recently read and seen on you tube a couple of videos on shiv naadi. I

have also read that the sapt rishis have written the future of all the

inhabitants of the world.

> Now my confusion is that:

> 1. have each of them written for all of us or have some of the rishis written

for a few and some others for the remaining and in all they have covered

everybody.

>

> 2. Is there some reason that only those above 18 have their future written?

>

> 3. Agatsya naadi sees only the future whereas Bhrgu naadi also talks about

past, is it true? Has anybody had such an experience?

>

> 4, Has anyone of all been to a shiv naadi astrologer? if yes, where?

> Any centre in Pune or Mumbai?

>

> 5. Has anybody been to two naadi astrolgers i.e agatsya and Shiva both and

found their leaves with both?

>

> Please excuse me if my questions are stupid, but I am really really amazed

about this astrology and am so very inquisitive to find out more.

>

> regards; manish vithalani

>

Guest guest

hi therethough Shashi Kantji Oak can is the right person to solve all your equerries, still i take a chance to do my efforts as far as i knowfirst shiva nadi and agastya nadi are not different as i know because most of the maharshi worshiped and gain this knowledge from lord shiva that's why it is called shiva nadii had my nadi readings done 3 times at 2 nadi centers as followsist general chapter in Agastya Nadi on november 2008 at Agistyar Nadi Kendra Udaipur, Rajasthan2nd general chapter in Kaushik Nadi on Feb

10, 2009 at Durai Subburanithan W. Tambram Chennai3rd Sukshma Agistya Nadi Agastya Nadi on July 2009 at Agistyar Nadi Kendra Udaipur, RajasthanSo far reading were concerned all of them told my DOB, Mother, Father, Spouse and my name correctly. All of them also pointed my profession accurately which I think is very tough to guess as a govt job. All of them predicted my fathers profession correctly. Number of siblings was predicted as well.Sukshma Nadi did not only this but they it also rad out my siblings profession accurately. They all told me about my current sufferings which was correct by the margin of 6 months (which i think may be due to day of reading because no matter when you go for reading your life progression year reamins same for a whole year untill your dob and my all 3 readings were done before my B,day 18 may.)Now to contradictions: So far past life was concerned it was same in both the reading of Agistya Nadi,

but Kaushik Nadi was completely different. So far pariharams were concerned were different in all three readings but i went for all of them only 1 is left due to its cost. Which i think i'll perform as soon as i get well financially. No doubt all of pariharm did quite a well to improve my life so i think it worth and one should go for it.Since every prediction made needs at least 18th may 2010 so i am waiting (really wishing them to come true as they offer me a bright future, and promising my wishes to be completed towards my family and society)sorry for garbage and scattered text. though i have a lot to tell still concluding this mail. I will be happy to help any body if required.regardsviirendra singh raomanish navnitlal vithalani <vithalanim12To:

Sent: Saturday, March 13, 2010 12:33:36 enquiry

Dear Fellows,

I had recently (Oct-Nov) done the Agatsya naadi astrology for me, my family and friends in all about 9 of us.All of us got our names, our spouses names and in my case my kids careers correctly. We alsogot our parents name and other family details perfectly.

There were a couple of thigs said similar in my two friends and mine astrology which are doubtful.

I have recently read and seen on you tube a couple of videos on shiv naadi. I have also read that the sapt rishis have written the future of all the inhabitants of the world.

Now my confusion is that:

1. have each of them written for all of us or have some of the rishis written for a few and some others for the remaining and in all they have covered everybody.

2. Is there some reason that only those above 18 have their future written?

3. Agatsya naadi sees only the future whereas Bhrgu naadi also talks about past, is it true? Has anybody had such an experience?

4, Has anyone of all been to a shiv naadi astrologer? if yes, where?

Any centre in Pune or Mumbai?

5. Has anybody been to two naadi astrolgers i.e agatsya and Shiva both and found their leaves with both?

Please excuse me if my questions are stupid, but I am really really amazed about this astrology and am so very inquisitive to find out more.

regards; manish vithalani

New Email names for you!

Get the Email name you've always wanted on the new @ymail and @rocketmail.

Hurry before someone else does!

Guest guest

Dear Virendra

It shall be very useful if you share your complete experience.. ofcourse with

your discretion. Especially I wish to know exactly why did you have to go three

times and why can't a person have his complete naadi readungs at one shot.. how

many parihams would one have to perform if all kandhams are read..

regards

Abhishek

, viirendra singh rao <dhariawad

wrote:

>

> hi there

>

> though Shashi Kantji Oak can is the right person to solve all your equerries,

still i take a chance to do my efforts as far as i know

>

> first shiva nadi and agastya nadi are not different as i know because most of

the maharshi worshiped and gain this knowledge from lord shiva that's why it is

called shiva nadi

> i had my nadi readings done 3 times at 2 nadi centers as follows

>

>

>

> ist general chapter in Agastya Nadi on november 2008 at Agistyar Nadi Kendra

Udaipur, Rajasthan

> 2nd general chapter in Kaushik Nadi on Feb 10, 2009 at Durai Subburanithan W.

Tambram Chennai

> 3rd Sukshma Agistya Nadi Agastya Nadi on July 2009 at Agistyar Nadi Kendra

Udaipur, Rajasthan

>

> So far reading were concerned all of them told my DOB, Mother, Father, Spouse

and my name correctly. All of them also pointed my profession accurately which I

think is very tough to guess as a govt job. All of them predicted my fathers

profession correctly. Number of siblings was predicted as well.

> Sukshma Nadi did not only this but they it also rad out my siblings profession

accurately. They all told me about my current sufferings which was correct by

the margin of 6 months (which i think may be due to day of reading because no

matter when you go for reading your life progression year reamins same for a

whole year untill your dob and my all 3 readings were done before my B,day 18

may.)

> Now to contradictions: So far past life was concerned it was same in both the

reading of Agistya Nadi, but Kaushik Nadi was completely different. So far

pariharams were concerned were different in all three readings but i went for

all of them only 1 is left due to its cost. Which i think i'll perform as soon

as i get well financially. No doubt all of pariharm did quite a well to improve

my life so i think it worth and one should go for it.

> Since every prediction made needs at least 18th may 2010 so i am waiting

(really wishing them to come true as they offer me a bright future, and

promising my wishes to be completed towards my family and society)

> sorry for garbage and scattered text. though i have a lot to tell still

concluding this mail. I will be happy to help any body if required.

>

> regards

>

> viirendra singh rao

>

> ________________________________

> manish navnitlal vithalani <vithalanim12

>

> Saturday, March 13, 2010 12:33:36

> enquiry

>

>

> Dear Fellows,

>

> I had recently (Oct-Nov) done the Agatsya naadi astrology for me, my family

and friends in all about 9 of us.All of us got our names, our spouses names and

in my case my kids careers correctly. We alsogot our parents name and other

family details perfectly.

>

> There were a couple of thigs said similar in my two friends and mine astrology

which are doubtful.

>

> I have recently read and seen on you tube a couple of videos on shiv naadi. I

have also read that the sapt rishis have written the future of all the

inhabitants of the world.

> 1. have each of them written for all of us or have some of the rishis written

for a few and some others for the remaining and in all they have covered

everybody.

>

>

> 3. Agatsya naadi sees only the future whereas Bhrgu naadi also talks about

past, is it true? Has anybody had such an experience?

>

>

> 5. Has anybody been to two naadi astrolgers i.e agatsya and Shiva both and

found their leaves with both?

>

> Please excuse me if my questions are stupid, but I am really really amazed

about this astrology and am so very inquisitive to find out more.

>

>

>

>

>

> Get your new Email address!

> Grab the Email name you & #39;ve always wanted before someone else does!

> http://mail.promotions./newdomains/aa/

>

Guest guest

hi Abhi,let me try again. i'll try to narrate down my experience next to the most original. I first heard about nadi astrology almost 6 years back when Ganesh Swamy's Shiva Nadi Agastya center in Udaipur was set up. Along with my friend I gave my thumb impression but circumstance or you could call them the destiny prevented me to go again to get my leaf.In year 2008 when recession hit me along with whole world, my financial career suddenly collapsed, therefore I was reminded the Nadi astrology again (you can call it destiny again; as they say each person has a specific year to consult a nadi reader which in my case resulted as true) Any way they predicted my name along with my parents,

spouse, DOB and all my sufferings. Having seen this miracle I had no option but to trust in the Great Sage Shri Agastya. In my leaf the on going Saturn transit from 4th place along with my previous birth sins were responsible for my sufferings. They suggested me 3 pariharams all of them being them Pooja to be performed at their Ashram in Chennai, so i was a bit skeptic about the remedy.Now I started googling more about Nadi astrology and heard a lot about the mile stones viz Shashikant Oak and his book, Vaideeshwaran Koil, a few video on youtube etc. So I decided to fly to Chennai all the way to Mr Durai Subburathinam at West Tambaram. Having skeptic though agian I decided not give the details of my previous reading though I told them that I had a reading earlier. They kept searching for 3-4 hours and at last found my Kaushik Nadi (Previously it was Agastya Nadi) again same details along with my sufferings and the reason (4th Saturn and past life's

sins) though previous life and it's sins were completely different from the previous reading (According to Agastya I was a brahmin in south and to Kaushik I was a restaurant owner in Orissa) So was the Pariharms were different but this time I perform all the that contained 5 temple visit, 1 pooja and Donation to nadi reader (except of fee; as it was said in nadi to give certain amount to nadi reader so that he can keep caring the leafs, oiling them etc.) All in all it cost me around 16000.After returning back yo udaipur I went again to Ganesh Swamy's center and went for both the Poojas instructed buy Rishi Agastya costing me another 4800. Since in my both of Nadis I went for general Kandam so this time I insisted them to seek for my Sukshma Nadi and so did they. After several tedious session they some how managed to find my Sukshma Nadi which reveled some more facts which were not described in general kandam of both previous readings (such as they

told about the exact profession of my brothers and sisters, and name of village of my previous birth etc) Though future predictions were almost identical in all the readings by a margin of 6-12 months they all predicted an exact life span of exact 73 years. A heart problem in 61th year, same education of children, promotion in job, foreign tours (Sounds abnormal as I am a govt employee, but I had already one to Switzerland being in job so I trust them)Further more they predicted my being a successful Son, Father, Husband, Brother and Friend (I always wanted to be this only) One interesting thing when I was in the process of searching all this within the span of 1 year I praised this thing to many of my friends in positive for which I was thanked by Rishi Agastya in the last reading (there was a specific line which described how I contributed in spreading the awareness in Nadi Astrology which made Rishi Agastya Happy, Further he instructed me to

stop searching Nadi any further, which is obeyed my me sincerely though i was willing to go for Jeev, Bhrigu nadi etc. But I stopped there only after being ordered by Rishi Agastya himself.One more Parihar was asked in Nadi to be performed but I could not do this till now due to my incapable financial position. Though I will to perform when money comes. Still a lot to share, but i am in hurry for now and mail already got very long. so bye for now.regardsviirendra singh rao vanam_abhi <vanam_abhi Sent:

Saturday, March 20, 2010 0:14:23 Re: enquiry

Dear Virendra

It shall be very useful if you share your complete experience.. ofcourse with your discretion. Especially I wish to know exactly why did you have to go three times and why can't a person have his complete naadi readungs at one shot.. how many parihams would one have to perform if all kandhams are read..

regards

Abhishek

, viirendra singh rao <dhariawad@. ..> wrote:

>

> hi there

>

> though Shashi Kantji Oak can is the right person to solve all your equerries, still i take a chance to do my efforts as far as i know

>

> first shiva nadi and agastya nadi are not different as i know because most of the maharshi worshiped and gain this knowledge from lord shiva that's why it is called shiva nadi

>

>

>

> ist general chapter in Agastya Nadi on november 2008 at Agistyar Nadi Kendra Udaipur, Rajasthan

> 2nd general chapter in Kaushik Nadi on Feb 10, 2009 at Durai Subburanithan W. Tambram Chennai

> 3rd Sukshma Agistya Nadi Agastya Nadi on July 2009 at Agistyar Nadi Kendra Udaipur, Rajasthan

>

> So far reading were concerned all of them told my DOB, Mother, Father, Spouse and my name correctly. All of them also pointed my profession accurately which I think is very tough to guess as a govt job. All of them predicted my fathers profession correctly. Number of siblings was predicted as well.

> Sukshma Nadi did not only this but they it also rad out my siblings profession accurately. They all told me about my current sufferings which was correct by the margin of 6 months (which i think may be due to day of reading because no matter when you go for reading your life progression year reamins same for a whole year untill your dob and my all 3 readings were done before my B,day 18 may.)

> Now to contradictions: So far past life was concerned it was same in both the reading of Agistya Nadi, but Kaushik Nadi was completely different. So far pariharams were concerned were different in all three readings but i went for all of them only 1 is left due to its cost. Which i think i'll perform as soon as i get well financially. No doubt all of pariharm did quite a well to improve my life so i think it worth and one should go for it.

> Since every prediction made needs at least 18th may 2010 so i am waiting (really wishing them to come true as they offer me a bright future, and promising my wishes to be completed towards my family and society)

> sorry for garbage and scattered text. though i have a lot to tell still concluding this mail. I will be happy to help any body if required.

>

> regards

>

> viirendra singh rao

>

> ____________ _________ _________ __

> manish navnitlal vithalani <vithalanim12@ ...>

>

> enquiry

>

>

> Dear Fellows,

>

> I had recently (Oct-Nov) done the Agatsya naadi astrology for me, my family and friends in all about 9 of us.All of us got our names, our spouses names and in my case my kids careers correctly. We alsogot our parents name and other family details perfectly.

>

> There were a couple of thigs said similar in my two friends and mine astrology which are doubtful.

>

> I have recently read and seen on you tube a couple of videos on shiv naadi. I have also read that the sapt rishis have written the future of all the inhabitants of the world.

> 1. have each of them written for all of us or have some of the rishis written for a few and some others for the remaining and in all they have covered everybody.

>

>

> 3. Agatsya naadi sees only the future whereas Bhrgu naadi also talks about past, is it true? Has anybody had such an experience?

>

>

> 5. Has anybody been to two naadi astrolgers i.e agatsya and Shiva both and found their leaves with both?

>

> Please excuse me if my questions are stupid, but I am really really amazed about this astrology and am so very inquisitive to find out more.

>

>

>

>

>

> http://mail. promotions. / newdomains/ aa/

>

Get your preferred Email name!

Now you can @ymail.com and @rocketmail.com.

Guest guest

hello

I really appriciate your sincere and honest effort to narrate your experience .

Not many people do that in this forum .

Keep it up .

Nitin

Guest guest

Hi VirendraMany Many Thanks for the update. Currently I have got my readings of two Kandhams through Kagabajundar society of Naadi Astrology.. Awaiting some crucial results in next month.. If its true I shall surely share my experience too.. The notings on the leaf are very specific if they come true I shall be speechless..RegardsAbhishek--- On Sun, 21/3/10, viirendra singh rao <dhariawad wrote:viirendra singh rao <dhariawadRe: Re: enquiry Date: Sunday, 21 March, 2010, 6:41 PM

hi Abhi,let me try again. i'll try to narrate down my experience next to the most original. I first heard about nadi astrology almost 6 years back when Ganesh Swamy's Shiva Nadi Agastya center in Udaipur was set up. Along with my friend I gave my thumb impression but circumstance or you could call them the destiny prevented me to go again to get my leaf.In year 2008 when recession hit me along with whole world, my financial career suddenly collapsed, therefore I was reminded the Nadi astrology again (you can call it destiny again; as they say each person has a specific year to consult a nadi reader which in my case resulted as true) Any way they predicted my name along with my parents,

spouse, DOB and all my sufferings. Having seen this miracle I had no option but to trust in the Great Sage Shri Agastya. In my leaf the on going Saturn transit from 4th place along with my previous birth sins were responsible for my sufferings. They suggested me 3 pariharams all of them being them Pooja to be performed at their Ashram in Chennai, so i was a bit skeptic about the remedy.Now I started googling more about Nadi astrology and heard a lot about the mile stones viz Shashikant Oak and his book, Vaideeshwaran Koil, a few video on youtube etc. So I decided to fly to Chennai all the way to Mr Durai Subburathinam at West Tambaram. Having skeptic though agian I decided not give the details of my previous reading though I told them that I had a reading earlier. They kept searching for 3-4 hours and at last found my Kaushik Nadi (Previously it was Agastya Nadi) again same details along with my sufferings and the reason (4th Saturn and past life's

sins) though previous life and it's sins were completely different from the previous reading (According to Agastya I was a brahmin in south and to Kaushik I was a restaurant owner in Orissa) So was the Pariharms were different but this time I perform all the that contained 5 temple visit, 1 pooja and Donation to nadi reader (except of fee; as it was said in nadi to give certain amount to nadi reader so that he can keep caring the leafs, oiling them etc.) All in all it cost me around 16000.After returning back yo udaipur I went again to Ganesh Swamy's center and went for both the Poojas instructed buy Rishi Agastya costing me another 4800. Since in my both of Nadis I went for general Kandam so this time I insisted them to seek for my Sukshma Nadi and so did they. After several tedious session they some how managed to find my Sukshma Nadi which reveled some more facts which were not described in general kandam of both previous readings (such as they

told about the exact profession of my brothers and sisters, and name of village of my previous birth etc) Though future predictions were almost identical in all the readings by a margin of 6-12 months they all predicted an exact life span of exact 73 years. A heart problem in 61th year, same education of children, promotion in job, foreign tours (Sounds abnormal as I am a govt employee, but I had already one to Switzerland being in job so I trust them)Further more they predicted my being a successful Son, Father, Husband, Brother and Friend (I always wanted to be this only) One interesting thing when I was in the process of searching all this within the span of 1 year I praised this thing to many of my friends in positive for which I was thanked by Rishi Agastya in the last reading (there was a specific line which described how I contributed in spreading the awareness in Nadi Astrology which made Rishi Agastya Happy, Further he instructed me to

stop searching Nadi any further, which is obeyed my me sincerely though i was willing to go for Jeev, Bhrigu nadi etc. But I stopped there only after being ordered by Rishi Agastya himself.One more Parihar was asked in Nadi to be performed but I could not do this till now due to my incapable financial position. Though I will to perform when money comes. Still a lot to share, but i am in hurry for now and mail already got very long. so bye for now.regardsviirendra singh rao vanam_abhi <vanam_abhi >Sent:

Saturday, March 20, 2010 0:14:23 Re: enquiry

Dear Virendra

It shall be very useful if you share your complete experience.. ofcourse with your discretion. Especially I wish to know exactly why did you have to go three times and why can't a person have his complete naadi readungs at one shot.. how many parihams would one have to perform if all kandhams are read..

regards

Abhishek

, viirendra singh rao <dhariawad@. ..> wrote:

>

> hi there

>

> though Shashi Kantji Oak can is the right person to solve all your equerries, still i take a chance to do my efforts as far as i know

>

> first shiva nadi and agastya nadi are not different as i know because most of the maharshi worshiped and gain this knowledge from lord shiva that's why it is called shiva nadi

>

>

>

> ist general chapter in Agastya Nadi on november 2008 at Agistyar Nadi Kendra Udaipur, Rajasthan

> 2nd general chapter in Kaushik Nadi on Feb 10, 2009 at Durai Subburanithan W. Tambram Chennai

> 3rd Sukshma Agistya Nadi Agastya Nadi on July 2009 at Agistyar Nadi Kendra Udaipur, Rajasthan

>

> So far reading were concerned all of them told my DOB, Mother, Father, Spouse and my name correctly. All of them also pointed my profession accurately which I think is very tough to guess as a govt job. All of them predicted my fathers profession correctly. Number of siblings was predicted as well.

> Sukshma Nadi did not only this but they it also rad out my siblings profession accurately. They all told me about my current sufferings which was correct by the margin of 6 months (which i think may be due to day of reading because no matter when you go for reading your life progression year reamins same for a whole year untill your dob and my all 3 readings were done before my B,day 18 may.)

> Now to contradictions: So far past life was concerned it was same in both the reading of Agistya Nadi, but Kaushik Nadi was completely different. So far pariharams were concerned were different in all three readings but i went for all of them only 1 is left due to its cost. Which i think i'll perform as soon as i get well financially. No doubt all of pariharm did quite a well to improve my life so i think it worth and one should go for it.

> Since every prediction made needs at least 18th may 2010 so i am waiting (really wishing them to come true as they offer me a bright future, and promising my wishes to be completed towards my family and society)

> sorry for garbage and scattered text. though i have a lot to tell still concluding this mail. I will be happy to help any body if required.

>

> regards

>

> viirendra singh rao

>

> ____________ _________ _________ __

> manish navnitlal vithalani <vithalanim12@ ...>

>

> enquiry

>

>

> Dear Fellows,

>

> I had recently (Oct-Nov) done the Agatsya naadi astrology for me, my family and friends in all about 9 of us.All of us got our names, our spouses names and in my case my kids careers correctly. We alsogot our parents name and other family details perfectly.

>

> There were a couple of thigs said similar in my two friends and mine astrology which are doubtful.

>

> I have recently read and seen on you tube a couple of videos on shiv naadi. I have also read that the sapt rishis have written the future of all the inhabitants of the world.

> 1. have each of them written for all of us or have some of the rishis written for a few and some others for the remaining and in all they have covered everybody.

>

>

> 3. Agatsya naadi sees only the future whereas Bhrgu naadi also talks about past, is it true? Has anybody had such an experience?

>

>

> 5. Has anybody been to two naadi astrolgers i.e agatsya and Shiva both and found their leaves with both?

>

> Please excuse me if my questions are stupid, but I am really really amazed about this astrology and am so very inquisitive to find out more.

>

>

>

>

>

> http://mail. promotions. / newdomains/ aa/

>

Get your preferred Email name!

Now you can @ymail.com and @rocketmail. com.

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.