IndiaDivine.org

Naadi astrologers in chennai

Rate this topic

Guest guest

dear all

can someone suggest some good nadi centers in chennai whichare reliable and not too costly.

pls help

rgs

Quoting komakula_v:

> better consult Agasthya NadiJyosya

Nilayam,Khairatabad,Hyderabad.

Ph:04023304548.

Regards

VenuGopal Dr.

--- lalit varadpande wrote:

> can anyone give me the address of areliable and

> accurate nadi reader

> in Hyderabad?thanks

>

>

Now you can chat without downloading messenger. Go tohttp://in.messenger./webmessengerpromo.php

Now book your Railway Tickets by cash at Sify Iway. For more details contact our Customer Care Watch latest movie trailers and behind the scenes footage of Bigg Boss and much more! www.sifymax.com

• 2 years later...
Guest guest

Dear all,Could anyone you give me the contact no. and address of genuine Naadi astrologers in chennai. Google shows so many Naadi astrological centres in chennai. So I am not able to decide on which one to go. If anybody in this forum has expereince, please share with me.With regards,vijay

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Guest guest

Check this one..

Sre Kagabujandar Nadi Astrological Research Centre,# 77, Arignar Anna Street,Sre Kachchabeshwarar Nagar, (opp: GURU TEMPLE)PILLAYARPALAYAMKANCHIPURAM, Pincode: 631 501TAMILNADU, INDIAPhone: +91 (44) 2722 8017New Mobile: + 91 94432 28017

--- On Wed, 24/3/10, vijaya senthil kumar <kvskmech wrote:vijaya senthil kumar <kvskmech Naadi astrologers in chennai Date: Wednesday, 24 March, 2010, 1:53 PM

Dear all,Could anyone you give me the contact no. and address of genuine Naadi astrologers in chennai. Google shows so many Naadi astrological centres in chennai. So I am not able to decide on which one to go. If anybody in this forum has expereince, please share with me.With regards,vijay

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.

Guest guest

Pls refer to the database of Naadi Centres on this forum homepage.--- On Wed, 24/3/10, vijaya senthil kumar <kvskmech wrote:

vijaya senthil kumar <kvskmech Naadi astrologers in chennai Received: Wednesday, 24 March, 2010, 7:23 PM