IndiaDivine.org

|| laalkitab || Sir, My birth details

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Sir, My birth details :- My name : Alok kumar Goyal Date of Birth : 14.9.1970Time of Birth : 2.47 A.M. (In night)Place of Birth : Bulandshahr, Uttar PradeshGender : Male Want remedies on :- 1. When i will be able to have my own house, as right now i have my own house but in low profile area. 2. I had arguments with my neighbours who lives infront of my hosue, i suspects that they are doing tantra mantra on us. Am i correct, please suggest me. and also suggest remedy if i correct. Regards, Alok Kumar Goyal astrologersahib <astrologersahib wrote: I am Vedic Astrologer from India, Get FREE horoscope reading.Send the following information: NameDate of Birth Place of birth (mention City / Town / Country)Time of BirthYour Gender (Male / Female)Specify your question or query, which you want to read or predict from your horoscope, problem you are facing, please pinpoint to the problem.Astrologer SahibNote: I get hundreds of horoscopes daily; therefore the reply of your reading will take some time, so bear

with us. I always reply to the person who sends the complete birth details.

Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers