IndiaDivine.org

|| laalkitab || New Member

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

dear, welcome to laalkitab group. plz mention your dob properly like 6th/april/1957 or 4th/june/1957 as i don't know which format u have used dd/mm/yy or mm/dd/yySun Dawtah <idowu44 wrote: Greetings:I am a new member. I seem to be challenged by general opposition in my life (health, career, relationships). Can you advise me on this and what remedies are available to me to open and smooth my path?My details are as

follows:D.O.B. - 06/04/1957Place - Burlington, N.J. (North America)Time - 09:34 A.M.Regards,Sun "Another world is not only possible, She is on her way. On a quiet day, I can hear her breathing." - Arundhati Roy "A time comes when silence is betrayal. We must speak with all the humility that is appropriate to our limited vision, but we must speak. For we are deeply in need of a new way beyond the darkness so close around us" M.L. King, Jr. Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less. Pt. Rohit Sharma (»--‡§ÜÑÑÝ-») 919888079834 R = Rosary, O = OM,

H = Help, I = Immortal, T= Temple Means: Breaths are regarded as beads of Rosary (Swason ki mala), Who always recite OM (Mantra) on Rosary of breaths gets help of GOD, become Immortal (Moksha) & lives in temple (heart of God). Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.