IndiaDivine.org

|| laalkitab || Request Calicut Engineering Works Limited

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

dear, if you want complete analysis then plz post your message during weekend. regards, Rohit sharmaCalicut Engineering Works Limited <calicut1 wrote: Hi! I am Rajesh Poddar. My date of birth is 4th July, 1971 and place of birth is Calcutta (now known as Kolkata), West Bengal,

India. I would appreciate if I could get my horoscope analysed with suggested remedies. My birth time is around 6:10 P. M. I feel very insecure for reasons I cannot express or am not sure about. I am obese, comfort loving and lazy. I also lack in will power. At different times by different people I have been advised to wear Cats Eye/Diamond/Yellow Sapphire(yellow pukhraj) for remedies that I've not been told of. I am not wearing any stones whatsoever. I want a detailed analysis of what to expect in future for self & family in all spheres of life. Any

remedies if required. etc.. etc... I've also been very worried of my paternal grand parents health who are both in their 70's. Then I've general questions about my parents well being, my wife & my children's well being, work & finance, peace & stability etc. I have one sibling, a younger brother whom I don't get along with at all for all wrong reasons being cultivated in his mind and in the mind of his wife. Looking forward to the pleasure of hearing from the pundits. Warm regards, Rajesh Poddar Pt. Rohit Sharma (»--‡§ÜÑÑÝ-») 919888079834 R = Rosary, O = OM, H = Help, I = Immortal, T= Temple Means: Breaths are regarded as beads of Rosary (Swason ki mala), Who always recite OM (Mantra) on Rosary of breaths gets help of GOD, become Immortal (Moksha) & lives in temple (heart of God). Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.