IndiaDivine.org

|| laalkitab || When will the marriage happen

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

dear yes the chances for marriage are very bright before jan/07. he should enlighten a deepak under peepal tree for 10 saturday and offer kheer to crow for 7 friday.priyasumanth2002 <priyasumanth2002 wrote: OM!This is for my Brother KrishnaHe is looking forward to getting married he is already 39 yearsHis Date of Birth is Feb/13/1967Time: 2:20 amBirth Place PalghatState KeralaPlease analyse and say. He want to get married before this december

2006 is it possible? Pt. Rohit Sharma (»--‡§ÜÑÑÝ-») 919888079834 R = Rosary, O = OM, H = Help, I = Immortal, T= Temple Means: Breaths are regarded as beads of Rosary (Swason ki mala), Who always recite OM (Mantra) on Rosary of breaths gets help of GOD, become Immortal (Moksha) & lives in temple (heart of God). Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.

Guest guest

Dear Sir Thanks a lot for the horscope matching details Regards Priya»--‡§ÜÑÑÝ-» <dhanulagna wrote: dear yes the chances for marriage are very bright before jan/07. he should enlighten a deepak under peepal tree for 10 saturday and offer kheer to crow for 7 friday.priyasumanth2002 <priyasumanth2002 > wrote: OM!This is for my Brother KrishnaHe is looking forward to getting married he is already 39 yearsHis Date of Birth is Feb/13/1967Time: 2:20 amBirth Place PalghatState KeralaPlease analyse and say. He want to get married before this december 2006 is it possible? Pt. Rohit Sharma (»--‡§ÜÑÑÝ-») 919888079834 R = Rosary, O = OM, H = Help, I = Immortal, T= Temple Means: Breaths are regarded as beads of Rosary

(Swason ki mala), Who always recite OM (Mantra) on Rosary of breaths gets help of GOD, become Immortal (Moksha) & lives in temple (heart of God). Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.

Everyone is raving about the all-new Mail Beta.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello sir, He is in the US now, so shall we do it here for him? like deepak under the peepal tree and kheer to crow for 7 fridays?? Thanks Pirya»--‡§ÜÑÑÝ-» <dhanulagna wrote: dear yes the chances for marriage are very bright before jan/07. he should enlighten a deepak under peepal tree for 10 saturday and offer kheer to crow for 7 friday.priyasumanth2002

<priyasumanth2002 > wrote: OM!This is for my Brother KrishnaHe is looking forward to getting married he is already 39 yearsHis Date of Birth is Feb/13/1967Time: 2:20 amBirth Place PalghatState KeralaPlease analyse and say. He want to get married before this december 2006 is it possible? Pt. Rohit Sharma (»--‡§ÜÑÑÝ-») 919888079834 R = Rosary, O = OM, H = Help, I = Immortal, T= Temple Means: Breaths are regarded as beads of Rosary (Swason ki mala), Who always recite OM (Mantra) on Rosary of breaths gets help of GOD, become Immortal (Moksha) & lives in temple (heart of God). Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.

Dear, upay would be only effective is done by the person.. himself...... However.... in some cases some blood relation can do the upay but he/she should have to take mental sankalp and the person for whom upay is to be done should have knowledge regarding this... Regards, Rohit SharmaPriya Sumanth <priyasumanth2002 wrote: Hello sir, He is in the US now, so shall we do it here for him? like

deepak under the peepal tree and kheer to crow for 7 fridays?? Thanks Pirya»--‡§ÜÑÑÝ-» <dhanulagna > wrote: dear yes the chances for marriage are very bright before jan/07. he should enlighten a deepak under peepal tree for 10 saturday and offer kheer to crow for 7 friday.priyasumanth2002 <priyasumanth2002 > wrote: OM!This is for my Brother KrishnaHe is looking forward to getting married he is already 39 yearsHis Date of Birth is Feb/13/1967Time: 2:20 amBirth Place PalghatState KeralaPlease analyse and say. He want to get

married before this december 2006 is it possible? Pt. Rohit Sharma (»--‡§ÜÑÑÝ-») 919888079834 R = Rosary, O = OM, H = Help, I = Immortal, T= Temple Means: Breaths are regarded as beads of Rosary (Swason ki mala), Who always recite OM (Mantra) on Rosary of breaths gets help of GOD, become Immortal (Moksha) & lives in temple (heart of God). Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger. Pt. Rohit Sharma (»--‡§ÜÑÑÝ-») 919888079834 R = Rosary, O = OM, H = Help, I = Immortal, T= Temple Means: Breaths are regarded as beads of Rosary (Swason ki mala), Who always recite OM (Mantra) on Rosary of breaths gets help of GOD, become Immortal (Moksha) & lives in temple (heart of God). Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.