IndiaDivine.org

|| laalkitab || Greetings - New Member Brazen Lady

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

dear, the first thing is that you can't say due to retro mercury. i too have retro mercury and i am wearing emerald. a retro planet become more powerfull and if it is mercury or guru then the retro nature is much benefic but it should be placed good. the retro jupiter if placed good becomes very powerfull. the second thing is that i am unable to find your country NC please mention it properly. both state and county.. regards, Rohit SharmaBrazen Lady <brazenlady1 wrote: Hello,My name is Brazen Lady. I was born on August 8, 1965 and 7:48 p.m. inGreenville, NC.Since Mercury Retrograde everything in my life has been chaotic.Retrograde is now over and nothing seems to be righting itself;everything is still very chaotic. Family, significant other,financial, work (lack of) all very chaotic, misunderstandings,miscommunications, etc.Anything welcome.Peace to all,Brazen Lady Pt. Rohit Sharma (»--‡§ÜÑÑÝ-») 919888079834 R = Rosary, O = OM, H = Help, I = Immortal, T= Temple Means: Breaths are regarded as beads of Rosary (Swason ki mala), Who always recite OM (Mantra) on Rosary of breaths gets help of GOD, become Immortal (Moksha) & lives in temple (heart of God). Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.

Guest guest

Sir, my apologies, I live in the USA. My date of birth is August 8, 1965. I at 7:48:17 p.m. in Greenville, NC, USA. Thank you, Brazen Lady»--‡§ÜÑÑÝ-» <dhanulagna wrote: dear, the first thing is that you can't say due to retro mercury. i too have retro mercury and i am wearing emerald. a retro planet become more powerfull and if it is mercury or guru then the retro nature is much benefic but it should be placed

good. the retro jupiter if placed good becomes very powerfull. the second thing is that i am unable to find your country NC please mention it properly. both state and county.. regards, Rohit SharmaBrazen Lady <brazenlady1 > wrote: Hello,My name is Brazen Lady. I was born on August 8, 1965 and 7:48 p.m. inGreenville, NC.Since Mercury Retrograde everything in my life has been chaotic.Retrograde is now over and nothing seems to be righting itself;everything is still very chaotic. Family, significant other,financial, work (lack of) all very chaotic, misunderstandings,miscommunications, etc.Anything welcome.Peace to all,Brazen Lady Pt. Rohit Sharma (»--‡§ÜÑÑÝ-») 919888079834 R = Rosary, O = OM, H = Help, I = Immortal, T= Temple Means: Breaths are regarded as beads of Rosary (Swason ki mala), Who always recite OM (Mantra) on Rosary of breaths gets help of GOD, become Immortal (Moksha) & lives in temple (heart of God). Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.