IndiaDivine.org

Horoscope analysis please Asher

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Rohit ji, thank you for your answer. I will explain. I am trying to find my biological parents. I was young and I never knew my biological parents very well. I am also trying to find my adoption papers and I am having a very hard time in doing so. I also do not know where they are, in which place they are. As I remember, I have 3 sisters, are there any more children who are my brothers and sisters and where are they. What were they like. What were by biological parents like, can there be a description of them, what they did for job, where do they live, are they alive, are they looking for me? Is there anything about my biological grandparents in the chart, same questions as my biological parents. When will I find my adoption papers. I have some people looking for them, but they have not replied and I am wondering if they will find them. When will I meet my biological parents and how will I find them? How can I find

them? Thank you. If you would like to know more please just ask, ok? Thank you very much. Asher

How low will we go? Check out Messenger’s low PC-to-Phone call rates.