IndiaDivine.org

|| laalkitab || my friends daughter was born yesterday

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear, i have seen her horo... everything is ok except married life... but need not to worry.. no gandmoola... so no need to do any upay.. will face minor health problems upto 07 then everything will be ok... should offer halwa(dhoodh se bana) for 12 tuesday at any durga temple... and donate wheat(kanak) equal to the weight of girl to any needy person or in any ashram.. Regards, Rohit sharmaparul sharma <booxer999 wrote: Hi, My friends daughter was born yesterday on 7th aug,2006 in delhi at 9:35 a.m. Kindly tell me something about his future and any remedies if something is bad. Thanks, Parul Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers Pt. Rohit Sharma (»--‡§ÜÑÑÝ-») 919888079834 R = Rosary, O = OM, H = Help, I = Immortal, T= Temple Means: Breaths are regarded as beads of Rosary (Swason ki mala), Who always recite OM (Mantra) on Rosary of breaths gets help of GOD, become Immortal (Moksha) & lives in temple (heart of God). Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.

Guest guest

Hi, Please let me know if the marriage problems are major, so that she can do upays. Thanks, Parul»--‡§ÜÑÑÝ-» <dhanulagna wrote: Dear, i have seen her horo... everything is ok except married life... but need not to worry.. no gandmoola... so no need to do any upay.. will face minor health problems upto 07 then everything will be ok... should offer halwa(dhoodh se

bana) for 12 tuesday at any durga temple... and donate wheat(kanak) equal to the weight of girl to any needy person or in any ashram.. Regards, Rohit sharmaparul sharma <booxer999 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Hi, My friends daughter was born yesterday on 7th aug,2006 in delhi at 9:35 a.m. Kindly tell me something about his future and any remedies if something is bad. Thanks, Parul Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers Pt. Rohit Sharma (»--‡§ÜÑÑÝ-») 919888079834 R = Rosary, O = OM, H = Help, I = Immortal, T= Temple Means: Breaths are regarded as beads of Rosary (Swason ki mala), Who always recite OM (Mantra) on Rosary of breaths gets help of GOD, become Immortal (Moksha) & lives in temple (heart of God). Send

instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.

Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers

Dear, No need to worry... Let The Time come... never Try To conquer Time.... My motive was not to increase tensions but as you wanted, i gave general predictions... Need not to worry dear... Regards, Rohit sharma parul sharma <booxer999 wrote: Hi, Please let me know if the marriage problems are major, so that she can do upays. Thanks, Parul»--‡§ÜÑÑÝ-» <dhanulagna > wrote: Dear, i have seen her horo... everything is ok except married life... but need not to worry.. no gandmoola... so no need to do any upay.. will face minor health problems upto 07 then everything will be ok... should offer halwa(dhoodh se bana) for 12 tuesday at any durga temple... and donate wheat(kanak) equal to the weight of girl to any needy person or in any ashram.. Regards, Rohit sharmaparul sharma <booxer999 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Hi, My friends daughter was born yesterday on 7th aug,2006 in delhi at 9:35 a.m. Kindly tell me something about his future and any remedies if something is bad. Thanks, Parul Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers Pt. Rohit Sharma (»--‡§ÜÑÑÝ-») 919888079834 R = Rosary, O = OM, H = Help, I = Immortal, T= Temple Means: Breaths are regarded as beads of Rosary (Swason ki mala), Who always recite OM (Mantra) on Rosary of breaths gets help of GOD, become Immortal (Moksha) & lives in temple (heart of God). Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger. Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers Pt. Rohit Sharma (»--‡§ÜÑÑÝ-») 919888079834 R = Rosary, O = OM, H = Help, I =

Immortal, T= Temple Means: Breaths are regarded as beads of Rosary (Swason ki mala), Who always recite OM (Mantra) on Rosary of breaths gets help of GOD, become Immortal (Moksha) & lives in temple (heart of God). Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.