IndiaDivine.org

|| laalkitab || QUIRY

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear, I also need your wife horo to tell more regarding this... and if you have daughters then the horo of youngest girls... Regards, Rohit sharma radhe sanwal <radhesanwal wrote: NAME RADHESHYAM SANWAL E-MAIL radhesanwal DOB 16=08=1950 TIME=00=21=06 BIRTH PLACE-BARMER (RAJASTHAN) NOW I AM IN CHENNAI QUSTION 1)IS THERE ANY YOGA OF GETTING SON(BY WAY OF ADDOPTION) IF YES WHEN?? IF YES, WILL HE BE FAITHFUL TO ME? 2)HOW WILL MY REMAING LIFE==PEACEFUL LIFE OR DISTURBED LIFE ?? 3) HOW LONG MY WIFE WILL BE WITH ME ( I MEAN WHO WILL DIE FIRST ME OR SHE.(NOT MUCH IMPORTANT to REPLY) 4)IN FUTURE WHAT WILL BE MY POSITIN IN WEALTH & HEALTH ) Pt. Rohit Sharma (»--‡§ÜÑÑÝ-») 919888079834 R = Rosary, O = OM, H = Help, I = Immortal, T= Temple Means: Breaths are regarded as beads of Rosary (Swason ki mala), Who always recite OM (Mantra) on Rosary of breaths gets help of GOD,

become Immortal (Moksha) & lives in temple (heart of God). Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.